hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Voting aristo seems like such a wasted vote now. It feels like we're losing tempo.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

"Losing tempo"

Day just started
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Yakko, are you saying there is no merit to looking at the reasons for why someone voted for whoever while also trying to figure out what type of motivation was driving it? If you don't, and you like the reasons for why they are voting me, why are you not tagging along?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 1555, Aubrey wrote:Yakko, are you saying there is no merit to looking at the reasons for why someone voted for whoever while also trying to figure out what type of motivation was driving it? If you don't, and you like the reasons for why they are voting me, why are you not tagging along?
Did you hear me say there is no merit to looking at reasons? Are you reading the game? or just trying to create a debate about why people do the things they do?

Aristo is still alive. Still trying to figure things out.

Maybe the correct play yesterday was accepting my death.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Spoiler:
In post 877, Aubrey wrote:
In post 874, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I'm just saying I didn't "jump on my own counterwagon".
^

I'd like to hear some opinions on this, because I've been agonizing over it. Gamma had three votes on him, and was under some fire before he voted Dunn alongside me. At first glance, one could say this is him trying to get attention off of himself by sheeping a vote that had some backing to it, but on the flip side, Gamma does enter the "bandwagon" with a observation/point of his own. Technically he is right when he says he didn't just
jump
onto his opposing bandwagon.

--

What I don't like is that he just tried to insinuate that he was the main pusher of Dunn. Was this just a bad communication error though?

I don't like when he dropped Dunn for Umlaut, the reasoning for it, and had to reconsider a vote that he was on initially after I went deeper into his own observation and brought it up to him directly. Is this just a newer player who has also overbooked himself in to many games? (Yes gamma, I know your playing more than this game. What are you in, like 3-4?)

I also don't like that multiple times, people have told him/reminded him that he needs to stop parroting, yet he would continue to do it at times. Most notably in posts & . There have been a few other small things that have happened that made me crinkle my eyebrows as well such as forgetfulness (thought i'm guilty of that too) and a few outlandish posts.

--

Overall I can't make heads or tails out of him, and that is a major concern to me.
In post 876, Ümläüt wrote:
In post 874, Gamma Emerald wrote:Bad news: I am unable to use the computer my reads list is on right now, so it will have to wait. Sorry for the inconvenience.
@Vax: I'm pretty much the lynch du jour at this point.
Not only were you no longer the leading wagon (and Creature had just posted a vote count making this obvious), no one was even talking about you u til you jumped in to get hyperdefensive over one throwaway line of a post that wasn't really about you.
I can see either alignment attempting to correct something, no matter how small, if they feel like it misrepresents them.
In post 893, Aubrey wrote:
In post 890, Zachstralkita wrote: Were you not here for the part where I never wanted to lynch Gamma?

I don't know if you guys think that just because you townread someone, they can't do scummy shit and you can't call them out for it.
Exactly, which is why I'm not as bothered by Gamma asking you how you felt about him afterwards. This seems like a natural reaction for him to ask. Umlaut however differs. That is now two reasons Umlaut has voted for Gamma that doesn't exactly sit well with me. Umlaut has been fine for me most of the game, but those two reasons for the recent Gamma vote have me a little concerned.
In post 892, BlackStar wrote:It was because of Gamma, not because of you
preach.

Here's the thing: it didn't matter. The lynch was either me or Gamma. How many votes did Umlaut have? He had none

His death then cuts off further interaction

Moreover, that's not even something that means you're not scum together?

It looks bad when you have to try to defend yourself from vca using a weak dxchange like this
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

I'm curious to see who btd6 votes he keeps landing on town.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1547, hi im Yakko wrote: How does having reasons to vote someone exculpate you from being scum? Even better how does having strong reasons to vote someone exculpate you at all?

Eager snake says you might be scum because of vca your response is I don't think vca is all that strong a reasoning to think someone is scum. hmmmmmmmm
In post 1556, hi im Yakko wrote:
In post 1555, Aubrey wrote:Yakko, are you saying there is no merit to looking at the reasons for why someone voted for whoever while also trying to figure out what type of motivation was driving it? If you don't, and you like the reasons for why they are voting me, why are you not tagging along?
Did you hear me say there is no merit to looking at reasons?
seems like you are to me.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1558, hi im Yakko wrote:I'm curious to see who btd6 votes he keeps landing on town.
They're on Aubrey right now
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1557, Dunnstral wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 877, Aubrey wrote:
In post 874, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I'm just saying I didn't "jump on my own counterwagon".
^

I'd like to hear some opinions on this, because I've been agonizing over it. Gamma had three votes on him, and was under some fire before he voted Dunn alongside me. At first glance, one could say this is him trying to get attention off of himself by sheeping a vote that had some backing to it, but on the flip side, Gamma does enter the "bandwagon" with a observation/point of his own. Technically he is right when he says he didn't just
jump
onto his opposing bandwagon.

--

What I don't like is that he just tried to insinuate that he was the main pusher of Dunn. Was this just a bad communication error though?

I don't like when he dropped Dunn for Umlaut, the reasoning for it, and had to reconsider a vote that he was on initially after I went deeper into his own observation and brought it up to him directly. Is this just a newer player who has also overbooked himself in to many games? (Yes gamma, I know your playing more than this game. What are you in, like 3-4?)

I also don't like that multiple times, people have told him/reminded him that he needs to stop parroting, yet he would continue to do it at times. Most notably in posts & . There have been a few other small things that have happened that made me crinkle my eyebrows as well such as forgetfulness (thought i'm guilty of that too) and a few outlandish posts.

--

Overall I can't make heads or tails out of him, and that is a major concern to me.
In post 876, Ümläüt wrote:
In post 874, Gamma Emerald wrote:Bad news: I am unable to use the computer my reads list is on right now, so it will have to wait. Sorry for the inconvenience.
@Vax: I'm pretty much the lynch du jour at this point.
Not only were you no longer the leading wagon (and Creature had just posted a vote count making this obvious), no one was even talking about you u til you jumped in to get hyperdefensive over one throwaway line of a post that wasn't really about you.
I can see either alignment attempting to correct something, no matter how small, if they feel like it misrepresents them.
In post 893, Aubrey wrote:
In post 890, Zachstralkita wrote: Were you not here for the part where I never wanted to lynch Gamma?

I don't know if you guys think that just because you townread someone, they can't do scummy shit and you can't call them out for it.
Exactly, which is why I'm not as bothered by Gamma asking you how you felt about him afterwards. This seems like a natural reaction for him to ask. Umlaut however differs. That is now two reasons Umlaut has voted for Gamma that doesn't exactly sit well with me. Umlaut has been fine for me most of the game, but those two reasons for the recent Gamma vote have me a little concerned.
In post 892, BlackStar wrote:It was because of Gamma, not because of you
preach.

Here's the thing: it didn't matter. The lynch was either me or Gamma. How many votes did Umlaut have? He had none

His death then cuts off further interaction

Moreover, that's not even something that means you're not scum together?

It looks bad when you have to try to defend yourself from vca using a weak dxchange like this
That wasn't for VCA. That was directed at your thoughts of me and Umlaut being a mafia team. Regarding VCA, there is no defense for it other than the reasons for why I voted. Clearly you all don't give a rats ass about that though.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Ari still has the potential to be scum. Had a brain fart. he has reason to not move as mafia, and as a werewolf he can freely kill without BTD being able to track him. It seems he forgot that bit though...So he could have also choosen not to kill as a wolf. My basis for my vote on him later in day 2 was due to SS. I'm back on board.

VOTE: Ari
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1561, Aubrey wrote:That was directed at your thoughts of me and Umlaut being a mafia team.
You're acting like it's evidence you're not mafia with Umlaut.

But it doesn't even come close to that
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

You think if ari is wolf he nokills and mafia randomly kill the jester with a claimed tracker?
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 1559, Aubrey wrote:
In post 1547, hi im Yakko wrote: How does having reasons to vote someone exculpate you from being scum? Even better how does having strong reasons to vote someone exculpate you at all?

Eager snake says you might be scum because of vca your response is I don't think vca is all that strong a reasoning to think someone is scum. hmmmmmmmm
In post 1556, hi im Yakko wrote:
Did you hear me say there is no merit to looking at reasons?
seems like you are to me.

Your whole tenor has been why me? look at my reasons I am explaining to you why they don't care cuz I'm a nice boy.

If I say low effort posters are generally scum
the response to that is effort does not indicate alignment
so the case is moot

if I say because of vca you are scum
and you say vca is not a strong enough reason to condemn me
I'm curious if the case has teeth as it leads to more questions.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Aubrey »

It isn't 100% proof we are not partners, I admit. However, I think you should make up your mind about it. Did the guy who seemed to like Umlaut throughout day one, up until the end where he begins to question his motives, seem to be driven by town motivation or scum motivation.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1564, Dunnstral wrote:You think if ari is wolf he nokills and mafia randomly kill the jester with a claimed tracker?
Then why didn't both alignment go after BTD? Clearly one of the scum strayed. I think its a possibility.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

To me it seems you're trying to show you have no clue what scum did as a form of quasi-townslip, which ends up backfiring because you really should be able to think for yourself here

Mafia tried to kill BTD6 and was blocked by a doctor.
Wolf killed The_Jester

No kill gambit doesn't sound likely to me
Aubrey wrote:
In post 1564, Dunnstral wrote:You think if ari is wolf he nokills and mafia randomly kill the jester with a claimed tracker?
Then why didn't both alignment go after BTD? Clearly one of the scum strayed. I think its a possibility.
Why would wolves kill a mafia tracker? Especially when they know mafia will probably try to kill them
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Do you not consider a 100% read townie a threat to scum irregardless of who he can see at night?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1566, Aubrey wrote:It isn't 100% proof we are not partners, I admit. However, I think you should make up your mind about it. Did the guy who seemed to like Umlaut throughout day one, up until the end where he begins to question his motives, seem to be driven by town motivation or scum motivation.
Were you acting friendly, or were you talking past each other; so busy pushing other town it wasn't noticable

I haven't looked yet, I'm not at a PC, but I have a pretty good guess of what I'll find when I do
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1568, Dunnstral wrote:
Mafia tried to kill BTD6 and was blocked by a doctor.
Wolf killed The_Jester
This is another possibility. My point being, Ari seemed to have forgotten that BTD could only see mafia.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1569, Aubrey wrote:Do you not consider a 100% read townie a threat to scum irregardless of who he can see at night?
Not when there's 10 people left and 1 wolf; and when mafia might kill them anyway
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

I had to go back and read that dumb shit. SMH
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1570, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1566, Aubrey wrote:It isn't 100% proof we are not partners, I admit. However, I think you should make up your mind about it. Did the guy who seemed to like Umlaut throughout day one, up until the end where he begins to question his motives, seem to be driven by town motivation or scum motivation.
Were you acting friendly, or were you talking past each other; so busy pushing other town it wasn't noticable

I haven't looked yet, I'm not at a PC, but I have a pretty good guess of what I'll find when I do
I rather sure i mentioned I was liking him for a town lean at some point. I conversed with him asking for his reads due to the fact that i thought he had a good chance at being town.

Return to “Completed Open Games”