Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Tammy »

If nobody else minds, I'd like to go to the LABORATORY. Mostly because I just like the sound of LABORATORY.

People who would like to join me could bring their candlesticks and maybe we could run into Colonel Mustard.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Double Trouble
Double Trouble
Goon
Double Trouble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Double Trouble »

In post 923, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 921, Double Trouble wrote:
In post 919, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 911, Tammy wrote:Double Trouble will be the hardest to read probably and mostly in part because it is weird that Diamond Sentinel signed up for a draft game knowing the type of game it was and replaced out because of the type of game it was.
No, they are obvious town.
I have a full proof way of reading Math that has now a 100% success rate over 4 games.
What's your read on UT?
I have no clue.
Usually I can read low content people like him, but someone with experience with him will have to explain their reasoning.

I don't feel like he is manipulative in anyway, but he definitely hasn't shown me a color.
Doesn't it bother you that all he's done is essentially throw NAI shade at hydras and claim that he'll be really good as a tree stump? Particularly since you're townreading us?

~Titus
Generation X
Generation X
Goon
Generation X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Generation X »

Fire Assassin's posts are strange and I don't know whether to townread or scumread him based on that.
I'll go with a townread because it doesn't feel particularly scum motivated.
~GE
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

So Goatmeal is scum
Double Trouble
Double Trouble
Goon
Double Trouble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by Double Trouble »

In post 925, Tammy wrote:If nobody else minds, I'd like to go to the LABORATORY. Mostly because I just like the sound of LABORATORY.

People who would like to join me could bring their candlesticks and maybe we could run into Colonel Mustard.
You know how to tempt me, but with the jk on you, it's probably best I go elsewhere. :(

~Titus
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 926, Double Trouble wrote:Doesn't it bother you that all he's done is essentially throw NAI shade at hydras and claim that he'll be really good as a tree stump? Particularly since you're townreading us?

~Titus
He hasn't really thrown shade at hydras. He says he hates hydras.
Which is something NAI because he said this everywhere else including I believe in sign ups.

I don't know what the treestump has to do with anything because I took those statements as him trolling, which seems to be quite a few of his posts.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Espeonage »

I remember zero of team mafia. Mostly because I read the least of that game out of probably everyone playing. And my apathy argument is not different just another layer that gives.extra context.

In all honesty I felt like the less clutter in thread and less discussion of later roles would open the door for craftyness like reading in to who either followed or didn't follow and also who took what.

I agree.You can't support wraith claim that my choice is town. It was the strongest role left that is usable by both teams.

Also Tammy, my defense is in line with my posting directly after when it was called in the question.

-------------

Okay. I think it is important to discuss the dynamics of my wagon. She will likely do this later anyway but at this point I am lost as to if I am more being wk 'ed or scum driven. I've been trying to look for posturing for jumps but atm Tammy you're the only one with anything in regards to that.

I think Creatures vote and follow up is town and experimental. Could be bold scum but I doubt it.

Can we shut up about the hydras. I might dislike them but detail of thread is badstuffs. On that note. I'm still one of the better Titus readers so we'll see if that can hold. Can't read fun though so someone else can take that.
Don't @ me.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 927, Generation X wrote:Fire Assassin's posts are strange and I don't know whether to townread or scumread him based on that.
~GE
Why do you keep bringing up your townread on me?
Like this is the third time, you have mentioned townreading me.

Its like you either continuously forget it or have to continuously re access me and come to same conclusion.
Whats going on?

Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 915, Tammy wrote:see espy you worried for nothing!
Lol fair
Don't @ me.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh I remember the thing that I looked a bit askance to with UT getting tree stump was him saying now mafia can't shut me up hahahahaha. Except, don't people typically scum read UT? And if so, is he really night kill bait? Unless he was referring to himself as mislynch bait, which I'm just thinking of now.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

Generation X might be scum.

Generation X
Generation X
Goon
Generation X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Generation X »

In post 900, Goatmeal wrote:Some reads:

Fire Assasin: I didn't like Fire Assasin's interactions with Skybird at first because I thought he was interacting with her to make her seem scummy, but I liked that he came out townreading her because it means he did it to determine her alignment, not just make her blow up and attack her for it. So in the end, town.

Mcmenno slight scum: In his #302, he states that he picked the vengeful role for insurance. Yet Skybird brings up an interesting point [#310], she says that he is neither lynchbait nor someone who would get NK'd early on, so why would he need insurance? Seems like scum who picked it and had no good [fake] reason to show he picked it.

Gen X: Gamma Emma seems to be making less illogical errors here, is being proactive, making sense. He's a town read. Transcend I haven't played in a while but glad to see I can read GE.

Dreamers: Scum. He's trying his hardest to seem town, and seem excited about the game. Yet, there is no scum-hunting from him. He simply uses disagreement to scumread people, and then states Wraith is scummy for 'not holding the same view as him'. He focuses more on fluffing rather than finding scum. His #583 rings of scum being guilty of taking a suspicious role so he uses wifom to shield him from any attacks. He doesn't really seem to be trying to progress the phase and I don't like the role he chose either and don't trust him with it.

Espe: I don't get the Espe wagon. Someone should walk that through for me, I liked some of his earlier posts, they made sense wrt Firebird.

Yume: Scum. Look at her ISO. I'm fine with vigging her if we are put in a room with her.

Vote: Dreamz
Was ISOing Goatmeal to see why they are scummy and this caught my attention. I'm making less logical errors compared to...
???
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Since a room can only hold up to 7 people it would be best if everyone avoided the Labratory except for Tammy's neighbors so we can ensure they're all together.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

I really don't get why drealmerz is such a popular scum read
Generation X
Generation X
Goon
Generation X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Generation X »

In post 932, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 927, Generation X wrote:Fire Assassin's posts are strange and I don't know whether to townread or scumread him based on that.
~GE
Why do you keep bringing up your townread on me?
Like this is the third time, you have mentioned townreading me.

Its like you either continuously forget it or have to continuously re access me and come to same conclusion.
Whats going on?
More of just a "is this coming from town or scum?" post.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 900, Goatmeal wrote:Fire Assasin: I didn't like Fire Assasin's interactions with Skybird at first because I thought he was interacting with her to make her seem scummy, but I liked that he came out townreading her because it means he did it to determine her alignment, not just make her blow up and attack her for it. So in the end, town.
I forgot to address this, but I never said I townread Skybird. And I feel its weird you didn't see that to begin with. I said "I almost want to townread Skybird for this post" implication was that it was a townie post. Not that she was town.

Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Like I think it's just because he's an easy target
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 934, Tammy wrote:Oh I remember the thing that I looked a bit askance to with UT getting tree stump was him saying now mafia can't shut me up hahahahaha. Except, don't people typically scum read UT? And if so, is he really night kill bait? Unless he was referring to himself as mislynch bait, which I'm just thinking of now.
you know, if you're going to meta me you should probably attempt to actually know things

That's like the bullshittiest pile of bullshit that ever bullshat
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Tammy »

and just so you know LABORATORY sounds like this

lah - BORE - ah - TOR - eeeeeee
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 939, Generation X wrote:More of just a "is this coming from town or scum?" post.
But what exactly is the purpose of bringing it up if your read on me hasn't changed?
Both you and your other head said you townread me. What was the purpose of saying "Ohh I am leaning town on this post"?

Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 942, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 934, Tammy wrote:Oh I remember the thing that I looked a bit askance to with UT getting tree stump was him saying now mafia can't shut me up hahahahaha. Except, don't people typically scum read UT? And if so, is he really night kill bait? Unless he was referring to himself as mislynch bait, which I'm just thinking of now.
you know, if you're going to meta me you should probably attempt to actually know things

Well now you are in the scum pile.

Generation X
Generation X
Goon
Generation X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Generation X »

In post 944, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 939, Generation X wrote:More of just a "is this coming from town or scum?" post.
But what exactly is the purpose of bringing it up if your read on me hasn't changed?
Both you and your other head said you townread me. What was the purpose of saying "Ohh I am leaning town on this post"?
I don't know. Maybe it was something better saved for the hydra PT.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I will avoid the laboratory if that's where the neighborhood is

BECAUSE I'M TOTALLY NOT IN IT YOU GUYS
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 942, Untrod Tripod wrote:

You could just tell me I'm wrong. In the Reckoning, which is the last game I remember playing with you, you were a major scum read. I town read you and mina and I weakneighborized you, you pointed out you were a brilliant mislynch. I got the impression that that was typical of your games. You can just say it's not.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh yeah, I said it before but skybird is a very easy scumread and is mislynch bait a lot. I looked back at musical mafia the other night and my read on her was inconclusive but that she was lacking a certain oomph that I expected if she were town. I also said that I would only trust spiffeh's read on her, which I think I'm going to reenact in this game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”