Newbie 1757 - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:34 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 65, XnadrojX wrote:I wasn't requested to move off someone. I was questioned to why I was still on my RVS vote.
We're out of RVS, he reminded me I had an RVS vote, I realised that I was still on my RVS vote, I moved off my RVS vote.
Simple as that. Stop misrepresenting and twisting words. I do have a scumread on you, I'm applying more pressure to you to see if my scumread is justified, AKA whether your reaction comes to me as scummy or towny. And obviously I have done scummy things, that post is not one of them.
This explains a lot. I'm actually gonna try to explain that I'm not in any way scum reading Nadroj because of that. I even remembered Accountant saying that he is trying to go back to RVS which is a not so good reason to state and I don't agree with that. I'm Town reading Nadroj, unless he did something scummy in which way you need to explain?
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:36 am

Post by Huntress »

Vote Count 1.3

XnadrojX (2) - Accountant, nn30
Accountant (1) - XnadrojX
nn30 (1) - Vijarada
fruitsman (1) - Wyvernite

Not voting (4) - ArcAngel9, fruitsman, keyenpeydee, shannon

With nine players alive, it takes five votes to lynch.

Deadline for Day One is Sunday, 27th November 5pm GMT, (in (expired on 2016-11-27 17:00:00)).
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:37 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 67, Accountant wrote:
In post 56, nn30 wrote:You imply that you see an inconsistency in my reasoning, you vote for me, then your line of questioning is still poking at an inconsistency. Which is it? Scummy, or not? Cause you are acting one way and saying another.
I didn't vote you for being inconsistent. I voted you because it was the first non-RVS wagon in the game, had decently solid reasoning and I wanted to keep the pressure on you as I continued questioning you. Afterwards, when it became clear XnadrojX was a better vote, I switched.

This sums up my thoughts on inconsistent reasoning:
I do think that it is at least somewhat scummy and something to point out and take note of. Even if you are town, being clear on our trains of thought can only help us.
Acutally accountant, I don't particularly agree with you when you voted Nadroj for the reason of him trying to go back to RVS. Do you seriously say that it is easy to go back to RVS when nn30 (as I think) have done scummy? Of course if someone acted scummy. suspicions will be thrown, Suspected person defends and everything continues and you still expected things to be going back to RVS?
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:40 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 69, nn30 wrote: 1) I'm frustrated that we're spending time on inconsistencies which I view as NAI, so I take a tone with you.
You're frustrated because you saying you view inconsistencies as NAI. Let me tell you, Everybody has a different opinion and thus maybe inconsistencies is == scummy to them. And for you it's not. And are you trying to say that "Inconsistencies is NAI and you shouldn't suspect me"? Just because you've done something inconsistent, you're gonna say it's NAI because you've been suspected?

And that's what I'm thinking about what you're trying to point out.
Show
Games that I modded:

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:42 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 75, fruitsman wrote:General read: I regret ever saying anything and feel like I'm going to regret voicing myself even further later.
Can you act more helpful?

Also, sorry for spamming up the thread. I'm trying to get a Mafia Scum rank wahahaha
Show
Games that I modded:

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:45 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 74, XnadrojX wrote:Also I just realised that although Accountant says they scumread me the most, they are just applying pressure solely to nn30. They are not pursuing me or pressuring me, which is what you typically do to a scumread. Why do you pressure just nn30 if I'm scum to you? You seem way more interested in nn30 than you are in actually getting me lynched. I would like to know your reasons.

PEdit: Since pretty much only Me, Accountant, Fruitsman, you, and Vijarada has spoke, my reads is just you and slightly Accountant for ^
Didn't accountant said that she town reads nn30 after you've posted this and you're stating she's pressuring nn30 although I can't even feel it? Are you scum? Please claim so we could lynch you. I've lost my interest TR-ing you.
Show
Games that I modded:

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:47 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 84, XnadrojX wrote:So you scumread me so much that gun to the head I'm scum? I wonder where all this confidence is coming from, I never knew you could be 100% sure someone is scum 3 pages in.

VOTE: Accountant
Do you even realize you're being scummy? I thought you've realized...

VOTE: XnadrojX

More and more reading you makes it really lose my Town read on you.

Oh yeah and...
In post 85, Accountant wrote:I'm not 100% sure you're scum. I'm sufficiently convinced you're scum that I don't think it's useful trying to interact with you in any meaningful way other than to call you out whenever you do bad things and push the rest of the town to see how scummy you are.

I also see that you are trying to imply that I'm scummy because of excessive confidence 3 pages in.
This is a bad accusation.
Having confidence is not a scumtell, especially when you have proper reasons and reads to back up your confidence. It's definitely possible to catch scum on page 3, and the only person who has a motive to deny that is scum caught on page 3 ;)
The bolded one ^
Show
Games that I modded:

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:49 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 88, Accountant wrote:Yeah. There's absolutely no reason for a town member to do that. That, along with being eager to attack nn30 but not voting them(and not even having a better vote candidate to justify your lack of voting),
and the fact that you have contributed absolutely nothing original in terms of scumhunting but wish to look productive.
You know, I don't actually particularly agree with you about that RVS vote but I'm convinced that Nadroj is being scummy. Also the bolded one ^
Show
Games that I modded:

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:59 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 93, XnadrojX wrote:There is no reason for a Town member to do that. That doesn't neccasarily warrent such confidence that I'm scum
A bad reason. if you're town, can you state more reasons? I'm not convinced.
In post 94, Accountant wrote:
In post 93, XnadrojX wrote:There is no reason for a Town member to do that. That doesn't neccasarily warrent such confidence that I'm scum
That makes no sense. If there's no reason for town to do it, then it must be scum doing it. Or are you claiming third party?
Is there even a third party here? :shifty:
In post 102, Accountant wrote:
In post 101, XnadrojX wrote:I didn't scumread nn30 hard enough at that point of the game for me to feel the need to vote him
You straight up called him a liar, and you say he doesn't deserve votes?!

Town should be downright eager to vote a liar, not reluctant and looking for excuses as to why they're not voting.
Couldn't agree more ^
In post 105, shannon wrote:Um and @Fruitsman do you plan on making a contribution at some point, or just pretending to be a fruit seller?
I have a pen, I have an apple. Uh.. Apple pen.
In post 110, Wyvernite wrote:I've never been so confident
in a lynch 5 Pages in, lets go boys
How can you forget girls?
Show
Games that I modded:

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:03 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 138, shannon wrote:Hi replacements, thanks for playing <3
In post 139, Accountant wrote:Hello and welcome replacements! Take your time to catch up, and then share how you feel about the state of the game or individual players!
In post 141, nn30 wrote:Welcome!
Show
Games that I modded:

nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:19 am

Post by nn30 »

@Keyenpeydee - I disagree with a lot of your opinions on the game. Basically, what your stances on things tell me is that you think opinions are more important than objective truth.

Until we're in end game and our alignments (and therefore motivations) are no longer in question we can talk more about this. For now we're going to have to agree to disagree with your , , and .

I'm town reading you because you appeared to post a stream of consciousness regarding xnadrojx which naturally went from 'I town read this slot' to 'wtf?' to 'yeah totes scum.' If you were scum, the only reason for this line of play is that you read the writing on the wall and decided to bus your partner. I'm discounting this line of play for now because I believe your posts to be genuine.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:30 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 160, nn30 wrote:@Keyenpeydee - I disagree with a lot of your opinions on the game. Basically, what your stances on things tell me is that you think opinions are more important than objective truth.

Until we're in end game and our alignments (and therefore motivations) are no longer in question we can talk more about this. For now we're going to have to agree to disagree with your , , and .

I'm town reading you because you appeared to post a stream of consciousness regarding xnadrojx which naturally went from 'I town read this slot' to 'wtf?' to 'yeah totes scum.' If you were scum, the only reason for this line of play is that you read the writing on the wall and decided to bus your partner. I'm discounting this line of play for now because I believe your posts to be genuine.
Of course, I wouldn't think you would agree with that posts I've made that you've stated. And thank you for believing in me :)
Show
Games that I modded:

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:30 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself, Call me Keyen :)
Show
Games that I modded:

nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:43 am

Post by nn30 »

Sup Peydee.

;)
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:44 am

Post by nn30 »

My GOD this entire page is yours. I thought I was a spammy player haha.

@ArcAngel9 - just waiting on you to chime in. Then we can hammer sir nads.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:09 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 164, nn30 wrote:My GOD this entire page is yours. I thought I was a spammy player haha.

Hold on.. I am yet to read the game. I ll do it bit later or tonight.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:26 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 163, nn30 wrote:Sup Peydee.

;)
Unacceptable :D
Show
Games that I modded:

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:27 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 165, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 164, nn30 wrote:My GOD this entire page is yours. I thought I was a spammy player haha.

I can't wait to play with you ArcAngel :D
Show
Games that I modded:

ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:45 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 167, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 165, ArcAngel9 wrote:

I can't wait to play with you ArcAngel :D
Ha ha ha, My head is currently stuck in the other game :) . I need my vodka drink to come out of it to get into this game.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:38 am

Post by Vijarada »

That's a very town string of posts from keyenpeydee. Absolute genuine stream of consciousness posting there
Wyvernite
Wyvernite
Goon
Wyvernite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:48 am

Post by Wyvernite »

Alright so now that keyen has posted and managed to not look scummier than xx, after arc angel posts, and fails to look scummier than xx, we can vote. I'll see you tonight at the bonfire for xx >:D
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:19 am

Post by nn30 »

Can we lynch yet?
Wyvernite
Wyvernite
Goon
Wyvernite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:26 am

Post by Wyvernite »

In post 171, nn30 wrote:Can we lynch yet?
no
fruitsman
fruitsman
Townie
fruitsman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:27 am

Post by fruitsman »

VOTE: XnadrojX

Alright. After Re-reading through the posts I'm gonna agree with the consensus.

I got marshmallows for the bonfire.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 169, Vijarada wrote:That's a very town string of posts from keyenpeydee. Absolute genuine stream of consciousness posting there
Agreed, if he's faking he's doing a great job. Town read on Keyen.
In post 170, Wyvernite wrote:Alright so now that keyen has posted and managed to not look scummier than xx, after arc angel posts, and fails to look scummier than xx, we can vote. I'll see you tonight at the bonfire for xx >:D
I was with you until I read the next post by Fruitman, which I definitely found offputting. Can we talk about the ridiculousness of someone who has lurked all game now suddenly jumping up, agreeing with everything, and voting the person under pressure?
In post 173, fruitsman wrote:VOTE: XnadrojX

Alright. After Re-reading through the posts I'm gonna agree with the consensus.

I got marshmallows for the bonfire.
VOTE: Fruitman for ridiculously opportunistic sheeping and wagon selection

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”