Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:27 am

Post by Nahdia »

The Turner Family's extensive family tree features merchants and traders dealing in virtually every good imaginable. With their massive wealth they field a privately owned army to protect their interests.
-Excerpt from
The Fifteen Families
by Frederick Kendall
Votecount 1.07

Sondam (5):
Wisdom, Not Chara, Dunnstral, Nosferatu, BTD6_Maker
ironstove (2):
pisskop, Fire Assassin
BTD6_Maker (1):
drealmerz7
Wisdom (1):
Gamma Emerald
Nosferatu (1):
BATORU
Gamma Emerald (1):
ironstove
Dunnstral (1):
Prism

Not Voting (1):
Sondam

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2016-11-30 13:05:00).

pisskop has been prodded.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:19 am

Post by pisskop »

sorry. Ill read and pop up a readlist.

I did see Wiz/Sondam. wth wisdom. why is sond scumz
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:21 am

Post by Wisdom »

why aren't they
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:23 am

Post by pisskop »

fair enough.

Im more interested in seeing how active you got to make this happen. I expected a lurker D1
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Wisdom »

why do you even expect me to lurk on D1? i rarely lurk anywhere
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:06 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 160, pisskop wrote:My experience with wisdom is that he'll lurker the first day but get more useful later. Like D2.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:09 am

Post by Wisdom »

yeah I read that, that's why I'm asking
What game did I lurk in D1?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:13 am

Post by pisskop »

Im not going to look for it. Suffice to say it was my impression.

[br]
In post 369, Sondam wrote:VOTE: pisskop
#Nakedvote
~M
This is awful, but at least they have the bananas to vote me instead of lightly shading it.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:14 am

Post by Wisdom »

k
wrong impression
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:25 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 406, Gamma Emerald wrote:@MOD I'll stay in for now
I remember thinking Frozen was town and gamma continues that mostly.

In post 426, drealmerz7 wrote:nsurance if a player isn't sure their bud is reading the PT - and then you just WIFOM the coaching point as you just did while at the same time:
ewww. This is awful reachy.

In post 431, Dunnstral wrote:I wasn't in cowboy bebop mafia
o/ I was. I was mad it ended; I was pretty set up for the midgame. My biggest threat was the other teams stronktman.

In post 449, Dunnstral wrote:Voting someone you "want gone" for roleplaying instead of who you think is mafia is what I have a problem with
You don't have reads, true, but you're also not prodding or looking to figure things out
Wouldn't really call this a hotpot as all the intellectualism is.... nvm
Ewwww. This is essentially an oversimplification and misdirection of and from the post of nos. What do people call that again? Oh, a strawman.
. Not a huge fan of the reaction to my poking about 'roleplaying' either.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:29 am

Post by pisskop »

Im bored now.

Wisdom, it wasnt a bad thing I was just thinking you were one of those 'let D1 evolve and stitch together a scumteam from the pieces on D2' kind of people. A lot of Alots hate D1 cuz it be hard yo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:30 am

Post by pisskop »

Umm on page 20 my scumreads are

-Notchara
-dunn
-drealer
-iron

in no order
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:33 am

Post by Wisdom »

i only agree with drealmer

dunn is town, iron is probtown, notchara is null
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:35 am

Post by pisskop »

Why is sondam scum doe
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:37 am

Post by Wisdom »

didnt we already go over that
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:47 am

Post by pisskop »

lol, well I cant call myself insane until Try at least 3 times. this is 2.
I guess we can rope sondam, but I believe you would be confident as scum to push a wagon point blank and then double down tomorrow.
In post 532, Sondam wrote:VOTE: BTD Reading your Iso you insta put a backtrack in your first vote and there's no need to even do that as town just little justifications that scum feel like they need to do I'ma start reading now because for some reason this is turning into death note mafia part 2.
omgusy
Quick to the emotional end. I would have guessed it was a reaction test at first. In fact, he didnt even do all that much to start the wagon chain.

I dont 'townread' prism, but thats because my home site is full of people who would talk for days about theory in order to make a vote.

In post 675, Gamma Emerald wrote:Ugh. Pisskop's ISO is unmemorable and his pushes seem to be on town.
What pushes?
How does this make me -anything- ?

Id vote dunn, I can accept the sondam wagon. Ultimately I think people would be able to call out wisdom and he isnt really hiding.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:48 am

Post by pisskop »

What a boring game. Sondam wagon didnt exactly help wrt providing anchorable informations.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:03 am

Post by Wisdom »

why are you scumreading dunn?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:17 am

Post by pisskop »

early on he FOSes Sondam and votes sondam. I know people dont put too much stock into opening plays but I do keep it in mind, its one of the first places I look for associations.

Dunn is voting half the game. like he is prodding for a wagon.
In post 47, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 37, Mega Frozen wrote:dunn how is your hated thingi transformable? its like you can give it to someone else or will it transform randomly or when you die?
It's a curse in my spellbook that I have to pass on when I can (so, the night phase)

I assume it would disappear from the game if the holder were to die

And it doesn't work in lylo
How does a 'curse' work? This sounds a lot like a spell, but he called it a 'curse'. Odd that its not called a 'spell'

And then for the strawmans.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:18 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 11, Dunnstral wrote:vig sondam
In post 23, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Sondam
In post 7, Dunnstral wrote:Wayward curse makes me hated needing 1 less vote to be lynched

And I have to pass it on at the first opportunity

And it doesn't work in lylo
In post 144, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Wisdom

actually think pisskop is weird too from the start when I was talking about the curse
In post 178, Dunnstral wrote:Dunnstral stands apart from the group that wish to become evokers gathered in the great chamber. He watches them all, studies each of them carefully, and takes it all in. He hears them talk of spells and the trial that is upon them as if they were adolescents organizing a game of kekbal.

Evil is here, there is no question. We are served with a task and we must begin it immediately. Distractions only allow the enemy to grow it's advantage. And there is no doubt, they are at the advantage. Only the most skilled will survive, that is apparent, he just hopes that the strength of the uncorrupted will prevail over the influences of darkness.

Unobserved and in one flowing yet subtle gesture, he focuses his powers inward and then casts them outward. No words are spoken, but the impact is felt by the entire group.

VOTE: drealmerz7
In post 350, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Ironstove
I think this is frozen's town game

This guy is scum and drealmer can die too
In post 391, Dunnstral wrote:Dunnstral casts his finger of suspicion on Nosferatu

FoS Nosferatu

Just played a game with him where we were both scum...... he might be scum again based on what I'm seeing
Your turn now
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:20 am

Post by Wisdom »

i find none of that scum indicative
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:31 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 685, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 587, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 586, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well rn I'm reading them through how others are interacting with them
And they're solid town
then wouldn't you need to have reads on basically everyone who interacts with them to then read them?
In post 606, Nosferatu wrote:TIL you need meta to think someone sounds scummy
First post seems scummy but the second IDK it feels frustrated but it also feels fake.
second one is not supposed to be frustrated. Like at all; don't read for tone if you're not good at it.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 701, pisskop wrote:sorry. Ill read and pop up a readlist.

I did see Wiz/Sondam. wth wisdom. why is sond scumz
In post 702, Wisdom wrote:why aren't they
In post 703, pisskop wrote:fair enough.

Im more interested in seeing how active you got to make this happen. I expected a lurker D1
...Well then.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:48 am

Post by BTD6_maker »

I've still been busy.

Gamma, can you please explain your scumreads, particularly those on Wisdom, Not Chara, and Prism? You do not seem to have that many posts about them, particularly recently, so I would like you to explain your reads.
"one of these days i'll read you correctly" - Transcend, Micro 714
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:49 am

Post by Sondam »

BATORU I've only lost once as scum on this site and that was in a hydra if you're gonna try and read me because I'm not obv scum to you try again cause it'd be really really easy to trick you.
I also did that last game too in the game that vegged so!
~M
Hydra of MariaR and gerryoat

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”