Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:36 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 820, Nosferatu wrote:sondam might be just terribad town and the scum team might just be {not chara, ironstove, prism}. Not entirely sure. Fine lynching any of those 4 though.
So to be explicit, you townread all of Batoru, Dunn, BTD6, Gamma, Dreamers, Fire, Wisdom, and pisskop?

Suggestion of anything ironstove/me is borderline hilarious.

VOTE: Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:03 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 821, Sondam wrote:
In post 817, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 746, Sondam wrote:ftr this is the game where I dunked both Dunn and Nos. I was the only one who pinned them both as maf , which is a reason they could be fear lynching http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68519

~G
you didn't dunk shit. You got mislynched cause you were bait, and you were unbelievable as fuck. I got lynched cause there was a result on me from an OP town role. Don't misrep your own fucking meta man.
Wtf are you talking about, I was never lynched. I died because I weak roleblocked you and was the only one who fos'd you lol.

~G
ye u right, I forgot almost no lynches happened that game. From what I remember though, your scum read of me was terrible. It was basically just OMGUS. Completely unsubstantiated. You just kept calling the whole town stupid and kept fosing people who scum read you. Not a huge threat in my book at all.
In post 824, Sondam wrote:STILL waiting on Nos, Chara to out their reasons for scumreading us. Nos can you not deflect? That was an obvious deflect. You don't vote someone just to add pressure to someone elses scumread.

~G
that's not a deflect. Do you know what a deflect is? You asked me why I voted and I told you; there's no deflection there.
In post 826, Prism wrote:
In post 820, Nosferatu wrote:sondam might be just terribad town and the scum team might just be {not chara, ironstove, prism}. Not entirely sure. Fine lynching any of those 4 though.
So to be explicit, you townread all of Batoru, Dunn, BTD6, Gamma, Dreamers, Fire, Wisdom, and pisskop?

Suggestion of anything ironstove/me is borderline hilarious.

VOTE: Nosferatu
no.
Town {Wisdom, pisskop}
Townish{drealmerz7, Gamma Emerald, BTD6_Maker}
TBD{Fire Assassin, ironstove, Dunnstral}
Scummish{BATORU, Prism}
Scum{Sondam, Not Chara, ironstove}
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:09 pm

Post by Prism »

Preliminarily after skimming both, I would be decently surprised if either of Nos or Dunn flipped town.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:12 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

I don't like sondams responses to pressure rn; not chara is extremely noncommittal in their iso; iron is objecting to sondam wagon for pretty shitty reasoning and just flip flops around.

Iron x Prism because their interactions look like scum distancing to me: opposition just for the sake of itself. His initial vote is after his pretty bullshit analysis of #359. His reasoning that he provides to dunn is literally the same reasoning that wisdom provides for sondam wagon, which is none at all. And yet he opposes sondam wagon. Not because of reasoning but because it was "easy to run up". I also interpreted #555 as sort of banking on sondam's townflip sorta prematurely, but it's pretty weak and is also the only reason I have to suspect prism, which is why I explicitly said I was leaning towards not prism.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:18 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 822, Sondam wrote:
Yeah dude, nice backtracking. "haha this person im voting might be town but let me keep voting them over my other scumreads xDD"

~G
your idiocy is amazing.
In post 801, Nahdia wrote:
Sondam (5):
Not Chara, Dunnstral, Nosferatu, BTD6_Maker, pisskop
Wisdom (2):
Gamma Emerald, Sondam
ironstove (1):
Fire Assassin
BTD6_Maker (1):
drealmerz7
Nosferatu (1):
BATORU
Gamma Emerald (1):
ironstove
Dunnstral (1):
Prism
drealmerz (1):
Wisdom
tell me where the fucking wagon on iron stove, prism, or not chara is. I fucking thought so, there is none. Why the fuck would I go to start a wagon on a scum read, when I can stick to the one that's already started and not divide the votes more than they already are.

honestly, think before you post, jesus.
last.fm
gtkas
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:01 am

Post by Wisdom »

oh look, nobody voted drealm

#every game ever
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:34 am

Post by Not Chara »

scum: Dunn, Nosferatu, pisskop
null: BTD, Sondam
town: Frozen/Gamma, Prism, BATORU, drealmerz, Fire, ironstove, Impoetic, Wisdom

i'm caught up, essentially. and now i can properly play.
Sondam, if you keep asking me for reasoning while i'm not present, you won't get reasoning. but i'm here now.
my issues with Sondam were actually quoted by Dunn: i didn't like the tone of their posts, by not liking their entrance i meant their posts in general up to that point, i didn't like them referring to themselves as 'obvtown', and it seemed a good early-game vote. that they reacted to the votes with 'what are you doing, i'm obvious town', made me ask why they were.

VOTE: Dunnstral

calling Wisdom 'afraid' of Sondam is ridiculous. that isn't how he plays, from what i've seen.
i wouldn't want to wagon Sondam right now, after finishing catching up. they're a slot i believe i'll have trouble reading.

Wisdom: why is pisskop town? i feel the opposite.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:36 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 830, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 822, Sondam wrote:
Yeah dude, nice backtracking. "haha this person im voting might be town but let me keep voting them over my other scumreads xDD"

~G
your idiocy is amazing.
In post 801, Nahdia wrote:
Sondam (5):
Not Chara, Dunnstral, Nosferatu, BTD6_Maker, pisskop
Wisdom (2):
Gamma Emerald, Sondam
ironstove (1):
Fire Assassin
BTD6_Maker (1):
drealmerz7
Nosferatu (1):
BATORU
Gamma Emerald (1):
ironstove
Dunnstral (1):
Prism
drealmerz (1):
Wisdom
tell me where the fucking wagon on iron stove, prism, or not chara is. I fucking thought so, there is none. Why the fuck would I go to start a wagon on a scum read, when I can stick to the one that's already started and not divide the votes more than they already are.

honestly, think before you post, jesus.
we have six days left. you aren't being railroaded into picking a lynch right this moment. are you scumreading Sondam, or aren't you? if you have them at null, or if you're thinking 'maybe they're dumb town', i don't see why you wouldn't attempt to press elsewhere.

more importantly, i really dislike this response. the hostility is unwarranted and you don't actually clarify your Sondam read.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:39 am

Post by Not Chara »

Wisdom's 'you don't need a reason to wagon scum' is something he said, word for word, in our last scumgame together. on second thought, i'm not happy enough with Wisdom to put him in my town-pile anymore. he seems to be doing more sticking to earlier reads and holding on to them, than changing his reads in response to new information.

i agree that ironstove is very town.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:42 am

Post by Not Chara »

Nosferatu: if you're busy doing partner associations, why am i on a scumteam with Sondam? because i voted them, and sat back and let their lynch wagon grow? 'noncommittal' is very vague.

i mean, i've changed my mind on that read a bit now, but i communicated that after you said we were on a team.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:43 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 832, Not Chara wrote: my issues with Sondam were actually quoted by Dunn: i didn't like the tone of their posts, by not liking their entrance i meant their posts in general up to that point, i didn't like them referring to themselves as 'obvtown', and it seemed a good early-game vote. that they reacted to the votes with 'what are you doing, i'm obvious town', made me ask why they were.

VOTE: Dunnstral

calling Wisdom 'afraid' of Sondam is ridiculous. that isn't how he plays, from what i've seen.
i wouldn't want to wagon Sondam right now, after finishing catching up. they're a slot i believe i'll have trouble reading.

Why is a vote for me randomly thrown in with commentary on other people

Because I know I never did any of that other stuff
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Not Chara »

you didn't, i just didn't vote you in my previous post when i meant to.

Dunnstral: the behaviour of picking an early scumread and then holding it throughout the day is something that bothers me in a general sense. it's not a tunnel, which could be considered town, it feels more like an attempt to be consistent while jumping around with votes on other players in the meantime. (Wisdom, ironstove, i'm forgetting if there are others) there's no real feeling of belief that Sondam is scum.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:50 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 432, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 408, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 354, ironstove wrote:Lynch me then Lynch frozen thanks
OK I don't really see scum doing this sort of 1 for 1
can be town for now
so

bad

looks to me like scum that got overeager and said that when it honestly made no sense to try to get towncred
what part of any of iron's posting looks like an attempt for towncred? especially after iron explains it. it just looks like misplaying town. scum taking refuge in ridiculous plays doesn't look so awkward and stumbling.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:50 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

chara reads town from all of that for me

I could probably do dunn, nos, pisskop today, BTD6 fell off the radar in the game a bit, not reassuring in either direction and I didn't verify the things about him I wanted to yet, but his ISO still is questionable, evenso, he's not more scummy than those other 3 by far, so

UNVOTE: BTD6_Maker
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Not Chara »

did your three scumreads (beyond BTD) match mine exactly before my reads post?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:52 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Don't understand what you're accusing me of but I probably didn't do it
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:53 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 841, Dunnstral wrote:Don't understand what you're accusing me of but I probably didn't do it
not sure where reading comprehension failed on: 'Dunn picked Sondam as an early scumread then held that read through the entire game, with little evidence of re-figuring in response to new information, and without the fervent tunneling that could be seen as something towny.'
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:57 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 840, Not Chara wrote:did your three scumreads (beyond BTD) match mine exactly before my reads post?
the reads don't match "exactly" at all...we see some similar stuff, but the main thing is that the results of the reads are very similar in that I've got nos, piss, dunn, all rounding out the top of the suspect list for me. I've had them there since way before you made your posts, at least a few days (hadn't unvoted BTD6 because I had meant to re-read and see if I wanted to keep it there, removed now because he doesn't warrant it at this point until I do and get more, and even so, the other 3 are wayyy more scummy)

the way you went about it feels very town to me and it made me feel good enough about me reads to state/reiterate them (I think I've been more vocal about nos and piss, but not dunn, but dunn has been registering scummy a lot of the game so far no doubt)
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:57 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 842, Not Chara wrote:
In post 841, Dunnstral wrote:Don't understand what you're accusing me of but I probably didn't do it
not sure where reading comprehension failed on: 'Dunn picked Sondam as an early scumread then held that read through the entire game, with little evidence of re-figuring in response to new information, and without the fervent tunneling that could be seen as something towny.'
I like you, what can I say?!
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 843, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 840, Not Chara wrote:did your three scumreads (beyond BTD) match mine exactly before my reads post?
the reads don't match "exactly" at all...we see some similar stuff, but the main thing is that the results of the reads are very similar in that I've got nos, piss, dunn, all rounding out the top of the suspect list for me. I've had them there since way before you made your posts, at least a few days (hadn't unvoted BTD6 because I had meant to re-read and see if I wanted to keep it there, removed now because he doesn't warrant it at this point until I do and get more, and even so, the other 3 are wayyy more scummy)

the way you went about it feels very town to me and it made me feel good enough about me reads to state/reiterate them (I think I've been more vocal about nos and piss, but not dunn, but dunn has been registering scummy a lot of the game so far no doubt)
i was asking whether or not you had the reads before, is all. that you did is enough for me.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:04 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

HAHAHA ohman, that sounds soooo guilty!!!

like when a mom simply yells out her kid's name from another room "MICHAEL!!!"

"I didn't do it, mom!!!!" (whatever it was I don't even know but I probably did do it and so just REFUSE DENY!!)
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:32 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 832, Not Chara wrote:i wouldn't want to wagon Sondam right now, after finishing catching up. they're a slot i believe i'll have trouble reading.
If you believe you'll have trouble reading them, why would you oppose a wagon on them?
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:35 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 847, Wisdom wrote:
In post 832, Not Chara wrote:i wouldn't want to wagon Sondam right now, after finishing catching up. they're a slot i believe i'll have trouble reading.
If you believe you'll have trouble reading them, why would you oppose a wagon on them?
i don't oppose it. but i'm not going to be pushing them, i want to lynch my scumreads.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:37 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 834, Not Chara wrote:Wisdom's 'you don't need a reason to wagon scum' is something he said, word for word, in our last scumgame together.
and in every towngame ever

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”