Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Good points there but I'm still hung up on the stuff from before.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 565, ironstove wrote:
In post 564, Wisdom wrote:well, that too
lack of resistance doesn't mean anything
So you believe that a mislynch wagon is equally as difficult to run up as a correct lynch on a mafia ?
In post 566, ironstove wrote:I'd like you to elaborate further by what you mean when you say that, because I disagree.
In post 569, ironstove wrote:Wisdom, do you hate this game because you're scum and I'm pressuring you with real questions?
Why does Ironstone think this is useful for forming reads?
The first question is just theory question.
Him stating he disagrees is just him trying to create a dialogue for player.
Then he pretends his questions are "good" and tries soft pushing Wisdom
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Sondam »

In post 986, Dunnstral wrote:Your reads changed to wisdom not being scum when he's voting someone else and everyone else on your wagon being scum
This is wrong, and this is why you're scum lol

Nos is not voting us anymore, he is still a scumread. BTD is voting us, he is still a TR. Idc who is voting me or not, it depends if I think they give a decent reason for voting me.

~G
Hydra of MariaR and gerryoat
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im voting you because your reaction to pressure is shit
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by Sondam »

In post 990, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 984, Sondam wrote:Town: BTD6, drealmerz, Ironstove, gamma (in no order)

Meh, ok I guess: BATORU, fire assassin (in no order)

Null: Prism

Kinda meh in a bad way: Not Chara, Wisdom,

Scummy: Dunn, Nos, Pisskop
Just.....most of my reads are inverted from this.
Where are you getting some of this?
How are you reading drealmerz?
Why is Ironstove town?

How is Nos or Dunnstral scummy?
Yeah, dude I hear that all the time "OMG UR READS SO BAD XDDDDDD" and then they end up being right and town looks stupid in the end.
dreal seems to be genuinely scumhunt imo from what i've read. Iron is obvious town which I stated like 30 pages ago.
and I already said both of those. go reread.

~G
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by Sondam »

In post 1003, pisskop wrote:Im voting you because your reaction to pressure is shit
Did I ask you? No I did not, cause I already know your reason is shit.

~G
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by Sondam »

In post 716, pisskop wrote:What a boring game. Sondam wagon didnt exactly help wrt providing anchorable informations.
pisskop. Your hardscum read is Dunn right? So you're saying, that you see me and Dunn as a team then? You also said you'd not Not Chara, so you're also saying you can see us as a team, correct? I just wanna get these facts straight, since you felt the need to say why you're voting me, when I pointed out that I care for reasons as to why people are voting me. (Which you shouldn't care about from your scumread btw)
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Sondam »

~G
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

:(

Well Thanksgiving weekend is about over.

do you have any questions or comments or relevant things to ask?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

P:

Well no. Who would list hard preflip associations d1? eww, you cant justify those.

I'll lynch anything null or under D1. And this game is no different. Dunn and you? I pinky promise to check tonight in a few hours and get back to youon it.
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by Sondam »

In post 1009, pisskop wrote: Dunn and you? I pinky promise to check tonight in a few hours and get back to youon it.
You need to get back to us?

Let's get this straight. Your hard scumread was Dunn who you tried to get lynched today all day. And you're voting us. That means you must see us as a team, or you would have rectified your read on him, since you're still voting us.

~G
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

Lets get this straight. Youre the only one pushing a narrative where I
need
to be voting a scumread over any other, especially when you are far most likely the lynch today.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

you dont suddenly get to push back on your lynch when the game has stagnanted on the Saturday after Thanksgiving and pretend the lack of presence here means ascension from the crowd. The fact remains that you are all over the place. Where were you when this wagon formed? Where was the heat and fire when you were engaging wisdom or nos? GTFOoH
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

Gerry attempting to put pisskop into a box with an argument is hilarious to read.

Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 1004, Sondam wrote:Yeah, dude I hear that all the time "OMG UR READS SO BAD XDDDDDD" and then they end up being right and town looks stupid in the end.
dreal seems to be genuinely scumhunt imo from what i've read. Iron is obvious town which I stated like 30 pages ago.

~G
I am definitely open to hearing various opinions and analysis, but so far I haven't heard anything beyond "obi town" and "genuine" not any analysis, and I don't really expect any unfortunately from you two.

If all your going to give me is "I am good at this game, that means my reads are good" I am just going to have to ignore your posts. Its all posturing and bravado.

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm still SRing pisskop though

ohya:

willing to vote today:

pisskop, dunnstral, nos, BTD6

let's get to it

meneeds to recharge my mana
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by Sondam »

In post 1012, pisskop wrote:you dont suddenly get to push back on your lynch when the game has stagnanted on the Saturday after Thanksgiving and pretend the lack of presence here means ascension from the crowd. The fact remains that you are all over the place. Where were you when this wagon formed? Where was the heat and fire when you were engaging wisdom or nos? GTFOoH
I'm asking you how you can teamread me and Dunn. You say he's scum and then vote me. SO it means you have to think we are a team. Why would it have to take you a few hours to say that?
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by Sondam »

In post 1014, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 1004, Sondam wrote:Yeah, dude I hear that all the time "OMG UR READS SO BAD XDDDDDD" and then they end up being right and town looks stupid in the end.

~G
I am definitely open to hearing various opinions and analysis, but so far I haven't heard anything beyond "obi town" and "genuine" not any analysis, and I don't really expect any unfortunately from you two.

If all your going to give me is "I am good at this game, that means my reads are good" I am just going to have to ignore your posts. Its all posturing and bravado.
I've already explained them. Go read like I said. The way Iron presents himself is why I TR him.

~G
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Sondam »

In post 1011, pisskop wrote:Lets get this straight. Youre the only one pushing a narrative where I
need
to be voting a scumread over any other, especially when you are far most likely the lynch today.
Also you're completely missing the argument. I don't care if you vote me or him today. I'm asking if you think the 2 of us are on a team. Since you vote me and he is your biggest scumread. So yes or no? DO you think me and him are teamed?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1016, Sondam wrote:I'm asking you how you can teamread me and Dunn.
herein lies your problem. Youre dancing so hard now that what you say doesnt make senses.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

Fire, your vote is on a vanity wagon. Do you think Chara is your best lynch today?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 970, Nahdia wrote:
Most users of magic reject modern technology. Members of the Felix Family are the major exception; many modern conveniences stem from the imaginations of inventors from the Felix Family.
-Excerpt from
The Fifteen Families
by Frederick Kendall
Votecount 1.10

Sondam (3):
Dunnstral, BTD6_Maker, pisskop
Not Chara (3):
Fire Assassin, Gamma Emerald, Nosferatu
Wisdom (2):
Sondam, drealmerz7
Nosferatu (1):
Prism
Gamma Emerald (1):
ironstove
drealmerz (1):
Wisdom
Dunnstral (1):
Not Chara

Not Voting (1):
BATORU

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2016-11-30 13:05:00).

Seeking a replacement for Wisdom.
oh pooes NC is a wagon now.

Id really prefer dunn/drealer/sond but okays.

Wisdom. what are u doing. NC too. Lets stop preening on vanity wagons
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by Sondam »

In post 1019, pisskop wrote:
In post 1016, Sondam wrote:I'm asking you how you can teamread me and Dunn.
herein lies your problem. Youre dancing so hard now that what you say doesnt make senses.
Why can't you just explain? Lol is it this that hard to explain why the person you're voting and your scumread are both mafia?

~G
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

Okay, after being politely sat down gerry just cant grasp my answer.

Wisdom are you sure this is town
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

Ive asked you this before and you didnt answer Wis

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”