Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1223, BATORU wrote:you don't think we have time to get a lynch outside the current top wagons with 2 days left? i'm still not used to forum mafia or what it takes

-tama (the other post was me too)
with this level of activity, it might not work out.
the thing is, those three 'top wagons', don't exactly have a lot of votes, and those that are there (like pisskop) seem to just be milling about.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:42 am

Post by BATORU »

i misread the post the first time, now it makes more sense

i was gonna say i don't really think the things you described are condemning scumtells

but i'm so out of the loop that i didn't realize you were just talking about the big wagons even tho u said it

-tama
Batoru!! Hydra of Impoetic & JaeReed
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:42 am

Post by pisskop »

We Image
could

But its not really a safe thing. That kind of rapid shift and out-of-the-blue switching smells like the rankness of compromise lynching.

But, if you have a strong feel about another person, than by all means lay it on us. We didnt need to spend 12 days waffling, so I dont know why you would, but whats 2 more atp.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:44 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1227, pisskop wrote:We Image
could

But its not really a safe thing. That kind of rapid shift and out-of-the-blue switching smells like the rankness of compromise lynching.

But, if you have a strong feel about another person, than by all means lay it on us. We didnt need to spend 12 days waffling, so I dont know why you would, but whats 2 more atp.
i wanted your opinion on my feelings on Gamma.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:46 am

Post by BATORU »

In post 1225, Not Chara wrote:
In post 1223, BATORU wrote:you don't think we have time to get a lynch outside the current top wagons with 2 days left? i'm still not used to forum mafia or what it takes

-tama (the other post was me too)
with this level of activity, it might not work out.
the thing is, those three 'top wagons', don't exactly have a lot of votes, and those that are there (like pisskop) seem to just be milling about.
what do you mean by "milling about"? he stated three potential lynches and did it in pretty definitive words. I don't see not voting immediately as counterintuitive, since he
is
here
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:47 am

Post by pisskop »

Gamma seems town enough. I dont particularly think his lynch would be the best lynch. y?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:48 am

Post by BATORU »

In post 1227, pisskop wrote:We Image
could

OK. I don't have a
strong
feeling yet so i'll keep that in mind, but again, idrk where my partner's reads are at right now and i have to catch up
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:50 am

Post by BATORU »

In post 1230, pisskop wrote:Gamma seems town enough. I dont particularly think his lynch would be the best lynch. y?
depends on that "slip" for me lol

if you're town though your reads are probably better than mine
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Not Chara »

what i mean is there's less preference on who to lynch. that's how it's looking to me.
'we need a lynch, these are the leading wagons' is fine, but if there's no strong reason given for which one to consolidate on, it's up in the air who actually gets lynched. it's easy for scum to swing the lynch onto a town option of the three with little blowback because 'they were a leading wagon', or 'we needed the lynch'. maybe this is just pisskop, and the others there have stronger feelings? i would need to read again.

not voting immediately isn't the issue. i'd also wait until the latest it's needed to vote whoever would need to be lynched. i just don't feel we're there yet. and saying that all of the wagons have reasons to be lynched is not enforcing an actual lynch choice.

pedit: he feels like he's forcing his tone and opinions. i pointed out some things in my catchup, but i could look through his ISO again.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:59 am

Post by BATORU »

although i thought he was townier when he was being wagoned and i think ru thinks he's towny too so i doubt i'll end up voting him unless something major happens

predit: oh i see. what's your read on dunnstral overall?
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:02 am

Post by BATORU »

on second thought, i have time to iso now, so if you've already stated it i'll see it there
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:04 am

Post by Not Chara »

scumlean overall, but i do agree that there hasn't been much evidence given for why he's scum. votes like Gamma's in particular don't have any real logic behind them, and the pattern of accusing Dunn of things like 'talking about his spell as a curse' and then saying that he isn't responding to accusations like town would don't look good to me. my issue with him right now would be that he didn't seem to understand why i said i voted for him, and kept asking about it. and i don't feel he's been doing any recent hunting beyond asking players on his wagon why they're voting him. if there was followup there, i might be inclined to call it town, but as it is there's no much towny about him. i do wonder if i should ignore the bad arguments for scum Dunn and just participate in the lynch because of the other problems, but i don't like ignoring Gamma if i can help it.

pedit: well, i'd already typed it.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

About the scumslip: he alluded to extra powers. I don't believe anyone starts with two spells.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:17 am

Post by BATORU »

Why not?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Because the mechanics involved make me think everyone starts with one.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1239, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because the mechanics involved make me think everyone starts with one.
so you've turned setup-spec into a scumslip from Dunnstral?

and why, if scum could start with a normal spell and dark magic, would it not be possible for town to have a negative utility spell on top of a different spell?
and why does Dunn being non-specific about full-claiming mean he must have more spells?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:34 am

Post by BATORU »

In post 1239, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because the mechanics involved make me think everyone starts with one.
Can you be more specific?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The fact that everyone is forced to use powers makes me think everyone doesn't have a choice at first.
<Embrace The Void>

Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by Impoetic »

that doesn't mean you can't be forced to use multiple spells at once...... did the mod clarify this or something?
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by BATORU »

In post 1243, Impoetic wrote:that doesn't mean you can't be forced to use multiple spells at once...... did the mod clarify this or something?
ugh
i'm sorry
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1237, Gamma Emerald wrote:About the scumslip: he alluded to extra powers. I don't believe anyone starts with two spells.
lol
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Sondam »

Can more people vote Pisskop. I actually think I'm more confident in that one than Dunn now.

~G
Hydra of MariaR and gerryoat
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: sondam
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1246, Sondam wrote:Can more people vote Pisskop. I actually think I'm more confident in that one than Dunn now.

~G
Maybe
I do scumread him
<Embrace The Void>

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

Lets 1v1.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”