pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

fuck up Ive tried to deal with you.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Sondam »

In post 1264, Sondam wrote:Pisskop. Don't you find it weird that your biggest scumread Dunn is tunneling me since the beginning? OR do you not notice that? Please answer and not deflect. This answer can setermine if you're maf or town.

~G
In post 1267, Sondam wrote:Also pisskop, answer this. As mafia why would I try to get votes off the opposite wagon to my scumread, when that person only has 1 current vote on them right now. Especially when I know you'd probably only vote in me and Dunn currently.

~G
In post 1268, Sondam wrote:Like if you're town, I literally can't see the reason you can't see my actions as town. Or at least find them understandable. The fact that you quick vote me is questionable and even more perplexing

~G
Hydra of MariaR and gerryoat
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1274, pisskop wrote:You cant vca a wagon that hasnt flipped.

Can you do better
yes you can
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

or maybe YOU can't

but, it can be done
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

coming over

UNVOTE: Dunnstral
VOTE: pisskop
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yes VCA can be done on wagons that haven't flipped.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

They really cant. But thats a moot point when vca is a weak tool not meant to stand alone.

And thats moot when thats not a answer. Unless you are crumbing some kind of day power your reasons lack any umph.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

So far you determined Im scum because Im pushing Sondam/Dunnstral/notchara. Youve determined this by using VCA, which isnt that good a method and cant be used with zero flips. Youve provided no other reasons.

Ive thought you were town all Day, and this isnt going to shake that. But youve clearly got a stick up your ass somewhere, judging by our other interactions. You take things literally, and you fail to recognize smarm. Where did you play before here? cuz they taught you bad.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

it's more effective if the wagon is on yourself, but it's still very doable and valid and should be done

you should be analyzing wagons at all times, how the build, who builds them, how they fall apart, stall, etc. it's all relevant and all helps paint a more accurate picture

and then you get a flip and you have all of that in your "notes" and it makes everything even more clear - if you're playing that way, and many do

I do when I feel like it, but I need to build meta-reads to be better so not doing it here very much in depth (more just in my head)

Pedit: I know you're talkng to GE, but, no, the VCA just supports the rest of the scum-read on you, it's not the leading factor, it's a supporting factor
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1282, pisskop wrote:So far you determined Im scum because Im pushing Sondam/Dunnstral/notchara. Youve determined this by using VCA, which isnt that good a method and cant be used with zero flips. Youve provided no other reasons.

Ive thought you were town all Day, and this isnt going to shake that. But youve clearly got a stick up your ass somewhere, judging by our other interactions. You take things literally, and you fail to recognize smarm. Where did you play before here? cuz they taught you bad.
No, it's not the VCA that makes me sr you, it's your lack of presence early game. Thanks for misinterpreting my argument entirely though.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1283, drealmerz7 wrote:it's more effective if the wagon is on yourself, but it's still very doable and valid and should be done

you should be analyzing wagons at all times, how the build, who builds them, how they fall apart, stall, etc. it's all relevant and all helps paint a more accurate picture

and then you get a flip and you have all of that in your "notes" and it makes everything even more clear - if you're playing that way, and many do

I do when I feel like it, but I need to build meta-reads to be better so not doing it here very much in depth (more just in my head)

Pedit: I know you're talkng to GE, but, no, the VCA just supports the rest of the scum-read on you, it's not the leading factor, it's a supporting factor
This guy gets it.
<Embrace The Void>

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1284, Gamma Emerald wrote:Thanks for misinterpreting my argument entirely though.
have you said this before? If you havent then you cant really call it a misrep can you?

Look kid, Im not going to argue with you. youre wrong. Sondam is scummy as shit. VCA is shit on it own, and shit on D1. Show us your VCA and how you came to the conclusions, because the only thing you could possibly see on D1 is voting blocs.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I believe I said things about individuals votes at some points in my ISO. BTD's vote is the most towny, everyone else is at null town to scummy for their votes, and the null town was Dunn, who I'm less confident in being town rn.
<Embrace The Void>

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

? You were just voting me for "slipping"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

nonono show us.

this is starting to smell a bit. all your points are hearsay and weak in general. Maybe when you say vca you mean something different than what we here mean?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1288, Dunnstral wrote:? You were just voting me for "slipping"
Ive told you why I voted you.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

not you
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1287, Gamma Emerald wrote:I believe I said things about individuals votes at some points in my ISO. BTD's vote is the most towny, everyone else is at null town to scummy for their votes, and the null town was
Dunn, who I'm less confident in being town rn
<Embrace The Void>

Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Sondam »

Okay pisskop can't even answer elementary questions or is dodging them. This guys is either mafia or a complete moron. Anyone who votes me over him is braindead or mafia.

~G
Hydra of MariaR and gerryoat
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

your questions have largely been answered. Its like you willfully get stuck on it. you know, like so as to be able to flail the harder?
In post 1264, Sondam wrote:Pisskop. Don't you find it weird that your biggest scumread Dunn is tunneling me since the beginning? OR do you not notice that? Please answer and not deflect. This answer can setermine if you're maf or town.

~G
Ive already told you I dont do preflips. If youre scummy youre scummy. There is no 'I dont like the wagoners'. If thats what turns me off a wagon then Im likely wrong to begin with.
In post 1267, Sondam wrote:Also pisskop, answer this. As mafia why would I try to get votes off the opposite wagon to my scumread, when that person only has 1 current vote on them right now. Especially when I know you'd probably only vote in me and Dunn currently.

~G
Me being that? Please. Ive multiple times asked people to vote their scumreads. You took what, 10 days to do something? now that this game is dry and theres 2 days left youre diving for a deadline lynch.

Ive warned all of you that we were closing on deadline and that was undesireable.
- - Where were you then, Sond? you were here, doing this on THANKSGIVING when nobody else was on but us.

In post 1268, Sondam wrote:Like if you're town, I literally can't see the reason you can't see my actions as town. Or at least find them understandable. The fact that you quick vote me is questionable and even more perplexing

~G
Like really, you cant see why I find somebody who claims to have a scumread, doesnt vote them, suddenly gets active at key moments in the game (when nobody else is on or at dayend) but cant be assed to flop up a nonflail defense in the interim?
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Prism »

Hi all, I know I've fallen completely by the wayside for the past week or so, I'll try to catchup today or tomorrow.
Sickofit1138
Sickofit1138
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Sickofit1138
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by Sickofit1138 »

Sorry guys I've only caught up to about page 25. It's a garfish game to catch up on.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:13 pm

Post by ironstove »

Yea, I really don't like pisscop's posts, seems like fake scum posting

Let's lynch this please

VOTE: Piss
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:14 pm

Post by ironstove »

Also wouldn't mind seeing prism lynched either.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

now that we have 2 wagons -again- we need people to start playing off them. so reasons and reactions please.

drealer is an okay lynch so i dont particularly think his reasons will change that but iron?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”