Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:18 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1283, drealmerz7 wrote:it's more effective if the wagon is on yourself, but it's still very doable and valid and should be done

you should be analyzing wagons at all times, how the build, who builds them, how they fall apart, stall, etc. it's all relevant and all helps paint a more accurate picture

and then you get a flip and you have all of that in your "notes" and it makes everything even more clear - if you're playing that way, and many do

I do when I feel like it, but I need to build meta-reads to be better so not doing it here very much in depth (more just in my head)

Pedit: I know you're talkng to GE, but, no, the VCA just supports the rest of the scum-read on you, it's not the leading factor, it's a supporting factor
with no fucking flips doing VCA is guesswork are you high?
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:19 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1284, Gamma Emerald wrote: No, it's not the VCA that makes me sr you, it's your lack of presence early game.
I hope so lol
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:29 am

Post by Nosferatu »

ironically gamma is probably the one with the best reasons for a pisskop vote
last.fm
gtkas
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:12 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1300, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1283, drealmerz7 wrote: with no fucking flips doing VCA is guesswork are you high?
ohgeez another one

yes I'm high

and yes, you can do VCA without a flip

well...I can...
In post 1302, Nosferatu wrote:ironically gamma is probably the one with the best
outwardly expressed
reasons for a pisskop vote
ftfy
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:43 am

Post by pisskop »

eww. dealer has reasons bur hasnt posted them.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:45 am

Post by pisskop »

the issue is that my wagon is scum or gamma and gammas push has been entirely vague and weak
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:47 am

Post by pisskop »

cant hold a conversation with somebody whos arguemnt is ab embodiment of bad pushing
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1303, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 1300, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1283, drealmerz7 wrote: with no fucking flips doing VCA is guesswork are you high?
ohgeez another one

yes I'm high

and yes, you can do VCA without a flip

well...I can...
In post 1302, Nosferatu wrote:ironically gamma is probably the one with the best
outwardly expressed
reasons for a pisskop vote
ftfy
ya got me
last.fm
gtkas
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:07 am

Post by pisskop »

nos this game needs people talking. where are you at?

how do yiu feel abouy me 1v1ing the heavily suspected son? about people ignoring how sond is a broken record
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:20 am

Post by Nosferatu »

I don't think any sort of 1v1 with sondam is going to be productive unless its only maria talking, and that still might just be a waste of time.

gerry is a broken record as town or scum so I don't think it's very telling.
last.fm
gtkas
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:49 am

Post by pisskop »

well ww need sickofit then
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Impoetic »

pisskop is town guys what r u doing
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:15 am

Post by BATORU »

In post 1311, Impoetic wrote:pisskop is town guys what r u doing
i swear i'm trying to stop slipping

i have different browsers up, the color is different

i'm just really, really bad at things like this. It's....one of my salient character traits

sorry.

-tama
Batoru!! Hydra of Impoetic & JaeReed
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Subscribe to the topic in your hydra
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:29 am

Post by pisskop »

Explain what you mean by vca.

Spoiler: This is (weak) vca
Subject: Mini 1645: BooneyToonz I - The Creepy Caravansary
Titus wrote:Given VDA flipped, I would would suspect that his wagon was largely scum driven as well. Scum are either a) lurking/passively agreeing or b) leading the lynches. Oz flipped town. VDA flipped town.

The major wagons that were not those three were RC, Anen, Flub and unsub. (Cut off being 3 votes or more). If we make the cut-off four votes, that's RC and Anen.

RadiantCowbell [6]:
Pramitz (rpb Ellie),
massive, farside22, Aneninen, Klingoncelt, RadiantCowbell
Aneninen [4]: pisskop, massive, TroubledTownie, RadiantCowbell

That's all we get despite the amazing overlap here on RC and Aneninen.

VictorDeAngelo [6]:
Aneninen, farside22,
Ellie
, pisskop, TroubledTownie,
Ozgin

Ozgin [7]:
unsub,
VictorDeAngelo,
Flubbernugget, farside22, pisskop, massive,
Ozgin

Based on that, it's clear that pisskop, massive and and farside have been on most of the popular wagons. Yet, none of these wagons at 1.03 took off. Is it possible because they are on scum rather than town?

Then we have 1.03---

farside22 [3]:
Demerine
, Aneninen,
VictorDeAngelo

Flubbernugget [3]: pisskop,
Pramitz,
unsub
unsub [3]:
Ozgin,
Flubbernugget, RadiantCowbell

VOTE: Farside22

what ever youre doing is meant to stall discussion because youre refusing to talk on a reasonable level
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:31 am

Post by pisskop »

Im sure I could dig up better examples, but I shiuldnt have to.

You need to double down and explain your reads Gamma.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Pisskop didn't really seem to be trying to gamesolve early game.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:05 am

Post by pisskop »

okay. Thats a start. which posts offend you?

Was it my interactions with Frozen or Fire?
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:19 am

Post by BTD6_maker »

I am still very busy. First, though, I will analyse the past Dunnstral wagon to evaluate it before moving on to the new Pisskop wagon.
"one of these days i'll read you correctly" - Transcend, Micro 714
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 276, pisskop wrote:i dont really know the vc, but i heard

fire
Elsa
sondam

non of which id say were wasted wagons atm
Not really expressing any thoughts beyond "I'd wagon these"
In post 1021, pisskop wrote:
In post 970, Nahdia wrote:
Most users of magic reject modern technology. Members of the Felix Family are the major exception; many modern conveniences stem from the imaginations of inventors from the Felix Family.
-Excerpt from
The Fifteen Families
by Frederick Kendall
Votecount 1.10

Sondam (3):
Dunnstral, BTD6_Maker, pisskop
Not Chara (3):
Fire Assassin, Gamma Emerald, Nosferatu
Wisdom (2):
Sondam, drealmerz7
Nosferatu (1):
Prism
Gamma Emerald (1):
ironstove
drealmerz (1):
Wisdom
Dunnstral (1):
Not Chara

Not Voting (1):
BATORU

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2016-11-30 13:05:00).

Seeking a replacement for Wisdom.
oh pooes NC is a wagon now.

Id really prefer dunn/drealer/sond but okays.

Wisdom. what are u doing. NC too. Lets stop preening on vanity wagons
Why is your reaction to a wagon on one of your scumreads so muted?
In post 1038, pisskop wrote:
In post 1035, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also looking back gerry might have been onto something when he said Dunn scumslipped
I wasn't a scum slip but opposing an ascetic claim is not very pro-town.
We can lynch it. 2 competing 3man wagons is kind of weak.
At this point Dunnstral was at two votes IIRC. I can understand not being sure, but it feels scummy anyways because scum don't have to analyze everything.
<Embrace The Void>

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:27 am

Post by pisskop »

:|

1020 and 1021 are me catching up with the VC. Didnt I just insult Fire for voting 1 person?

Its sufficient for me to get the votes onto a few people. What kind of response did you want from me during such a muted game?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:28 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1319, Gamma Emerald wrote:At this point Dunnstral was at two votes IIRC. I can understand not being sure, but it feels scummy anyways because scum don't have to analyze everything.
What didnt I analyze? If I dont do preflips, and the content of the game is subpar, where do I go other than force wagons onto my own scumreads and bargin out my vote for reactions?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1321, pisskop wrote:
In post 1319, Gamma Emerald wrote:At this point Dunnstral was at two votes IIRC. I can understand not being sure, but it feels scummy anyways because scum don't have to analyze everything.
What didnt I analyze? If I dont do preflips, and the content of the game is subpar, where do I go other than force wagons onto my own scumreads and bargin out my vote for reactions?
You had two stated srs being the leading wagons
<Embrace The Void>

BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:38 am

Post by BTD6_maker »

In post 718, pisskop wrote:early on he FOSes Sondam and votes sondam. I know people dont put too much stock into opening plays but I do keep it in mind, its one of the first places I look for associations.

Dunn is voting half the game. like he is prodding for a wagon.
In post 47, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 37, Mega Frozen wrote:dunn how is your hated thingi transformable? its like you can give it to someone else or will it transform randomly or when you die?
It's a curse in my spellbook that I have to pass on when I can (so, the night phase)

I assume it would disappear from the game if the holder were to die

And it doesn't work in lylo
How does a 'curse' work? This sounds a lot like a spell, but he called it a 'curse'. Odd that its not called a 'spell'

And then for the strawmans.
In post 719, pisskop wrote:
In post 11, Dunnstral wrote:vig sondam
In post 23, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Sondam
In post 7, Dunnstral wrote:Wayward curse makes me hated needing 1 less vote to be lynched

And I have to pass it on at the first opportunity

And it doesn't work in lylo
In post 144, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Wisdom

actually think pisskop is weird too from the start when I was talking about the curse
In post 178, Dunnstral wrote:Dunnstral stands apart from the group that wish to become evokers gathered in the great chamber. He watches them all, studies each of them carefully, and takes it all in. He hears them talk of spells and the trial that is upon them as if they were adolescents organizing a game of kekbal.

Evil is here, there is no question. We are served with a task and we must begin it immediately. Distractions only allow the enemy to grow it's advantage. And there is no doubt, they are at the advantage. Only the most skilled will survive, that is apparent, he just hopes that the strength of the uncorrupted will prevail over the influences of darkness.

Unobserved and in one flowing yet subtle gesture, he focuses his powers inward and then casts them outward. No words are spoken, but the impact is felt by the entire group.

VOTE: drealmerz7
In post 350, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Ironstove
I think this is frozen's town game

This guy is scum and drealmer can die too
In post 391, Dunnstral wrote:Dunnstral casts his finger of suspicion on Nosferatu

FoS Nosferatu

Just played a game with him where we were both scum...... he might be scum again based on what I'm seeing
Your turn now
I just looked at Pisskop's ISO before the Dunn vote and found a strange lack of reasoning. The second post, which seems to ISO Dunn, has very little in the way of analysis. From what I gather, the primary reason Pisskop voted Dunn is because Dunn apparently "scumslipped" by using the word "curse" to describe his Hated ability. The term "Wayward Curse" is probably just flavour and either Pisskop was incredibly mistaken (and should have realised this mistake) or trying to look for fake reasons to scumread someone. Either way, this reflects badly on Pisskop.

Apologies if I missed anything as I had little time.

Mod, can you please update the VC?
"one of these days i'll read you correctly" - Transcend, Micro 714
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:40 am

Post by pisskop »

yes? Thats good. Maybe Im not following. Its not my job or preference to interject myself onto them but instead force others onto the wagons and then reading the interactions that result.

And that should be reflected in my play. yes?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”