Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1772, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 1765, pisskop wrote:we do?

No we dont. I sent alert to fire, and it ended up somehow at soi
I wonder who caused this?
if you are implying that iron did it somehow he should have claimed redirector, not (self-)reflector.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: aj

AJ!

How you doin' brohan?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Hello! I felt the growing need to revisit my roots and be a compulsive liar. Hard to stay away permanently. Short summary of what's up?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

Your prior was a dirtly liar and one of NOS or DUNN
has
to be scum.

they both went to the dead man last night, and both claim to have given him a spell that watches the target.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 21, BATORU wrote:omg there are abilities like that? jeeze. Well it's not on Sondam so VOTE: sondam but please out to everyone ahead of time who you give that to so we don't accidentally hammer anyone.

This theme is really awesome and I'm going to try not to be a complete deadweight this time

-"tama"

predit: oh yeah you're right they would I'm dumb
What'd my prior say? Noncompulsive?

Also whoever of those two acts odd around BATORU would be the more suspicious to me. First post from that slot was a sheep vote, something that felt like feigned surprise and an incredible amount of tentativeness.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Oh I was going to make a wall post using that post from BATORU as a I read through but screw that, there's too much effort involved there when I can just talk through my read through instead.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

So you are saying Batoru is scum and people acting odd around them are team mates?
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by BATORU »

In post 1779, Aj The Epic wrote:What'd my prior say? Noncompulsive?
He said the first spell used on him would get reflected back. Didn't elaborate beyond that.

~Ruko
Batoru!! Hydra of Impoetic & JaeReed
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by BATORU »

In post 1773, Fire Assassin wrote:@Batoru I read Nosferatu as town due to this latest batch of posts, I don't think Nosferatu is good at doing the whole AtE as scum, and I don't think I have seen him do it quite frankly. The only thing that kind of makes me think its fake was you pointing out to him the reaction to a cc in a different game was much different, so he may be just trying to up the emotion for it to seem more "real" but again, I don't think thats likely.

I read Nos as town day 1 by how he played, activity and presence and thoughts.
I compared this game to a game where I had him as a scummate and it didn't match up.
So your D1 read on Nos is partly meta as well? I didn't like most of his D1 play. Felt like a lot of coasting, and I hated how he talked Tama around in a circle to keep her from her original points. That might not be so hard to do as town on accident though, idunno... It just felt like he was very eager to lead her in a way that she talked about the addition to her read rather than the meat of it, and I hated it.

What game was it?

~Ruko
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1781, Fire Assassin wrote:So you are saying Batoru is scum and people acting odd around them are team mates?
I didn't specify what I figured "Odd" would be but yes, in general if someone is acting different towards Batoru (distancing or defending as a generality) than I'd be very suspicious of that slot.

Also yes my prior would've been lying on that. I received an ability last night.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 1784, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1781, Fire Assassin wrote:So you are saying Batoru is scum and people acting odd around them are team mates?
I didn't specify what I figured "Odd" would be but yes, in general if someone is acting different towards Batoru (distancing or defending as a generality) than I'd be very suspicious of that slot.

Also yes my prior would've been lying on that. I received an ability last night.
You are basically telling me my strongest townread is scum right now.

You are also doing a pre flip analysis of Batoru interactions.

You sir, are the scummiest player here.

BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by BATORU »

In post 1779, Aj The Epic wrote:First post from that slot was a sheep vote, something that felt like feigned surprise and an incredible amount of tentativeness.
I was gonna let Tama respond but I can't actually let that go.

First post was RVS. In RVS you generally try to get a wagon going to start the game. I don't see an issue with voting where someone has already done so there. Not a fan that you bring up participating in RVS as an issue. Tentativeness is kinda how Tama is, you'll probably pick that up as you read though if you're actually trying to read tone.

~Ruko
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Fire Assassin wrote: You are basically telling me my strongest townread is scum right now.

You are also doing a pre flip analysis of Batoru interactions.

You sir, are the scummiest player here.
Considering Pisskop has told me you basically have 1 scum confirmed between two players, I'm at least taking silver in that category.

But I mean if you're that against having a town read scrutinized, you're liable to get your ass handed to you by a misread.
BATORU wrote: I was gonna let Tama respond but I can't actually let that go.

First post was RVS. In RVS you generally try to get a wagon going to start the game. I don't see an issue with voting where someone has already done so there. Not a fan that you bring up participating in RVS as an issue. Tentativeness is kinda how Tama is, you'll probably pick that up as you read though if you're actually trying to read tone.

~Ruko
I think I've been along long enough to know what RVS is.

Her participation in RVS isn't the issue, the tentativeness is. And this is regardless of tone a person usually has. I don't know either player in this hydra (at least I don't recognize either signature) so my first thought was "tama must really not have much experience to not know an ability like hated exists". However the second line, where she follows Wisdom's vote, is what really bothers me. Tentativeness would dictate to NOT start a wagon. Experienced townies WOULD start it, but with confidence. Certainly no talk about worrying for accidental hammers then. All in all, the post's actions and words contradict itself.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Aj: can you clarify how the reflect ability ironstove claimed works?
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

No, it simply doesn't exist.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

do you mind if we kill you, Aj?

aha
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I'd prefer you get rid of the double watcher scenario first.
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by BATORU »

In post 1787, Aj The Epic wrote:I think I've been along long enough to know what RVS is.

Her participation in RVS isn't the issue, the tentativeness is. And this is regardless of tone a person usually has. I don't know either player in this hydra (at least I don't recognize either signature) so my first thought was "tama must really not have much experience to not know an ability like hated exists". However the second line, where she follows Wisdom's vote, is what really bothers me. Tentativeness would dictate to NOT start a wagon. Experienced townies WOULD start it, but with confidence. Certainly no talk about worrying for accidental hammers then. All in all, the post's actions and words contradict itself.
I don't actually know when RVS started being the norm, and a lot of older players are coming out of the woodwork lately to play. Anyway... You're arguing the 2nd vote in RVS is a start to a wagon when there's 7 to lynch. I disagree. It takes more than 2 votes to make a wagon, let alone you're saying she should worry about accidental hammers at L-5.

Anyway, Tama does have some experience with forum mafia, but not a lot. Off the top of my head, two newbies, a mini normal, and a mini theme. I don't really know what you expect from inexperience, but I stopped worrying about lolhammers after my first newbie, and even then I think I was only anxious about it when people actually reached a danger zone. L-5 is nowhere near it.

She's always had a lack of confidence which is partly why we're in a hydra in the first place, to learn from each other, because she also generally has pretty decent reads before she talks herself out of them. You're dictating that something that's a personality trait for her should have kept her from placing the 2nd vote on someone in RVS. Also stating that you don't care about her general tone is saying you don't care if it's NAI for her, no? Which means you're confbiasing if you're town. Especially considering you don't seem interested in sorting the CC's individually, and only off associates with our slot.

~Ruko
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1791, Aj The Epic wrote:I'd prefer you get rid of the double watcher scenario first.
ooof

if you're scum, nice casual response, but still scummy response!

also finding your angling of batoru into the nos/dunn situation rather scummy
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

idk. Could be setting up lynches but so could any claim of preflip
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

Intentions are much more important than the statements.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1792, BATORU wrote:Anyway, Tama does have some experience with forum mafia, but not a lot. Off the top of my head, two newbies, a mini normal, and a mini theme. I don't really know what you expect from inexperience, but I stopped worrying about lolhammers after my first newbie, and even then I think I was only anxious about it when people actually reached a danger zone. L-5 is nowhere near it.
That's my point, she DID worry about it.

Don't know what NAI is. I was more concerned about the associates of your slot because the order of business today isn't you but two people in a situation where at least one is lying about a night action. That's a scenario where you don't worry about lynching anyone else specifically because you know you have a minimum 50% chance to lynch scum.

Also remember that on my read-through, I DO get bonus information. I know two flipped townies and can use that. Not using that information for how others associate with the slot is a bad idea. Yes I'm going to use associative tells. This game is about interacting and naturally not doing so is just inefficient.

P-edit: Yeah there's really no need for a hidden intention here. I'm not interested in dying before a situation where a scum is guaranteed to be in 1 of 2 slots.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

non-alignment indicative
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

I can't tell what the hell aj is doing here.
Zero analysis on dunn or nosferatu.

Why is he trying to get into a fight with Batoru?

Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 1791, Aj The Epic wrote:I'd prefer you get rid of the double watcher scenario first.
Then provide thoughts on which one is scum and town?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”