BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by BATORU »

In post 2095, pisskop wrote:piss has zero spells atm. why?

also i dont know who has the hood rn. ehoever btd gave it to
I thought you were a neighborizer? It was a spell?

~Ruko
Batoru!! Hydra of Impoetic & JaeReed
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

i had a hopd w/him.

hes told.me things that put you back on the table nc
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2099, BATORU wrote:
In post 2094, Not Chara wrote:what does that mean?

if you're scumreading me, then you should answer if it would further that.
if you're not scumreading me and it's just something i don't understand, then consider me flummoxed.
I don't even know anymore all my reads might be even more fucked than I thought. I thought your early d1 read was more than an early d1 read.

~Ruko
i don't know how you got that impression? i don't remember exactly why i had that read, but it was just a read.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2101, pisskop wrote:i had a hopd w/him.

hes told.me things that put you back on the table nc
didn't realize i was off the table, besides that first lynch that i got out of with the PR claim.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

if btd is okay with it i can mention why but i might not be yhe only person who thinks things
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Not Chara »

let's see what BTD says then, i'd like to know.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by BATORU »

In post 197, Not Chara wrote:dreal: i understand why you voted BTD there. however, i'd suggest looking elsewhere. i'd prefer not to explain why at this time.
Uhhh you can't see why I might read this as more than just an early TR?

~Ruko
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2106, BATORU wrote:
In post 197, Not Chara wrote:dreal: i understand why you voted BTD there. however, i'd suggest looking elsewhere. i'd prefer not to explain why at this time.
Uhhh you can't see why I might read this as more than just an early TR?

~Ruko
oh, i'd completely forgotten about that. yes, i could see how you'd read it that way.

it was because of BTD's 'slip' in . i was of the opinion that my role implied this wasn't the case, so BTD's slip was actually a townslip. it turns out that wasn't the case, and it never became relevant again, so i forgot.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Not Chara »

that was a confusing way to put it and i think i mistyped. i meant to say that scum did have other dark magic beyond their factional kill, evidenced by Dunnstral's flip. what i was wrong about was my role implying anything one way or the other about the scum's magical abilities.

so unless it was done on purpose, BTD's 51
was
sort of a townslip.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by Prism »

Hi all, guess who finally has time for this game now that their other one is finished? More to come in the next 2 days.

In the meantime I still want dreamerz because their last day was fake as fuck and that FA kill was awful.

Quick note now that I can talk about this: Gamma was replaced for implying I was scum in my other game that was ongoing twice. I thought he was bullshitting his RVS read on me because I said in that game that I loved RVS, before realizing that he knew I was scum in that game. When I realized he wasn't bullshitting I figured he was probably town and that was the reason for my readchange.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by Nahdia »

For millennia after the dawn of cities and civilizations, the Tempest family remained as a primarily nomadic group. Even today, family tradition dictates young adults of the Tempest family spend significant time traveling the world. The journeys of young Tempests frequently many months if not years.
-Excerpt from
The Fifteen Families
by Frederick Kendall
Votecount 4.01

drealmerz7 (2):
BTD6_Maker, pisskop
BTD6_Maker (1):
drealmerz7

Not Voting (5):
BATORU, Sickofit1138, Not Chara, Prism, Aj The Epic

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2016-12-26 12:05:00).
Last edited by Nahdia on Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by Not Chara »

so Prism is town.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 2111, Not Chara wrote:so Prism is town.
How did you come to that conclusion? It's obvious we didn't know we were on the same team, but that doesn't say anything unless Gamma flipped scum, and he's since flipped town.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by Prism »

I just realized I'm not voting and I have two homies also voting dreamerz.

VOTE: dreamerz
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:20 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

there's an l in there

catching up
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:28 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2053, BTD6_maker wrote:VOTE: Drealmerz

I cannot see any reasoning behind your read on me. Were you just being opportunistic, trying to set up a mislynch on me?

If not, give a full explanation of your case on me. Also, an explanation of your Pisskop read could help.
if you see no reasoning, why fear a mislynch? why an OMGUS vote for a vote you see has no weight to it?

In post 2055, BTD6_maker wrote:OMGUS is voting you simply because you voted me.

I am voting you because I found your vote opportunistic, without reasoning. You could have voted someone else in the same manner, and I would still scumread you for it.

I am confident that your lies will eventually be exposed.
but you voted me before even waiting for an answer, you go from "I cannot see any reasoning behind your read on me. Were you just being opportunistic, trying to set up a mislynch on me?" to "
I am voting you because I found your vote opportunistic, without reasoning." so fucking fast

when the Day started I did what I thought was right after the EoD3 and the N3 kill result combined with the rest of the game. There's not much to go on about in my view, but I suppose I should at least attempt a case on you, but most of it is enter D4 w/ less than 30 posts + combined with my previous pings of you = very likely scum lurker

you probably wouldn't be so lurky if I hadn't called you out as scum early D1 if you weren't scum (also part of my case)
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:37 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2057, BTD6_maker wrote:The case speaks for itself?

I could just say that the case on you speaks for itself. This, obviously, means nothing. Likewise, you saying that the case speaks for itself means nothing

Cases are inanimate. Cases lack the ability to speak, which means you must speak for them. If you fail to speak for your case, you have no case whatsoever.

Bear in mind that I am the only one who provided any sort of reasoning. "*this post is full of rage*" and "all for FA" is blatant AtE, not to mention the fact that you are presuming I killed FA, which again you have no reasoning for.
false all over

to me, yes, the case speaks for itself more than anything, that is an expression meaning the reasoning for you being scum is apparent - I don't need to touch the water to know it's wet, now, it's not THAT obvious, of course, but that's how I feel when I look at you "yep, scum", similarly to when I look at water "yep, wet"

I'm not presuming you killed FA at all, and if I were, it would be just that, a presumptions, presumptions have no evidence of reason. Where do you get that I think you killed FA? on top of that, even if I did, this is mafia, no proof unless there's proof, which isn't most of what the game is

FA was on to you, it was obvious to me and you/your scum team feared the threat of him exposing you all to a point of no return. Whether you did it personally or not is insignificant. In fact, his ability is such that you can't even consider risking the WIFOM point of "if that is the case we can't kill FA because it will point to BTD6"- he would have pointed to more than that with his ability and you couldn't let that happen, and so you (scum), killed him
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:46 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2090, Not Chara wrote:pisskop, drealmerz: is it possible for both of you to claim the number of spells you currently have?

i don't think BTD's play makes sense from a scum perspective either. rolling it all up into a 'BTD made several dumb plays' package doesn't sit right with me.
dumb plays that he maybe then realized he could play off as such

why would you want me to claim # of spells, first of all?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:49 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

same applies to #51 - don't see that as a towntell ATALL
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:21 am

Post by Prism »

Can someone explain #2116 coming from a townsperson to me?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Yeah the NKA there is bad. If I were scum with BTD6 I'd be kinda confident in his death anyways and focus on higher priority targets.

The only thing I draw from the NK is BATOROU is still here....
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:19 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 2120, Aj The Epic wrote:Yeah the NKA there is bad. If I were scum with BTD6 I'd be kinda confident in his death anyways and focus on higher priority targets.

your point?
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:20 am

Post by BTD6_maker »

Not Chara, the reason Pisskop put you "off the table" was because he actually read me as a Mason with you because we were apparently crumbing. Anyway, I told Pisskop that I am not a Mason with you, which made him consider you again.

Anyway, Drealmerz' recent posts are awful.
"one of these days i'll read you correctly" - Transcend, Micro 714
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:20 am

Post by BATORU »

In post 2121, Impoetic wrote:
In post 2120, Aj The Epic wrote:Yeah the NKA there is bad. If I were scum with BTD6 I'd be kinda confident in his death anyways and focus on higher priority targets.

your point?
-tama
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:26 am

Post by BTD6_maker »

In post 2116, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2057, BTD6_maker wrote:The case speaks for itself?

I could just say that the case on you speaks for itself. This, obviously, means nothing. Likewise, you saying that the case speaks for itself means nothing

Cases are inanimate. Cases lack the ability to speak, which means you must speak for them. If you fail to speak for your case, you have no case whatsoever.

Bear in mind that I am the only one who provided any sort of reasoning. "*this post is full of rage*" and "all for FA" is blatant AtE, not to mention the fact that you are presuming I killed FA, which again you have no reasoning for.
false all over

to me, yes, the case speaks for itself more than anything, that is an expression meaning the reasoning for you being scum is apparent - I don't need to touch the water to know it's wet, now, it's not THAT obvious, of course, but that's how I feel when I look at you "yep, scum", similarly to when I look at water "yep, wet"

I'm not presuming you killed FA at all, and if I were, it would be just that, a presumptions, presumptions have no evidence of reason. Where do you get that I think you killed FA? on top of that, even if I did, this is mafia, no proof unless there's proof, which isn't most of what the game is

FA was on to you, it was obvious to me and you/your scum team feared the threat of him exposing you all to a point of no return. Whether you did it personally or not is insignificant. In fact, his ability is such that you can't even consider risking the WIFOM point of "if that is the case we can't kill FA because it will point to BTD6"- he would have pointed to more than that with his ability and you couldn't let that happen, and so you (scum), killed him
When I look at water, I think "yep, wet". When I look at you I think "yep, scum".

Again, this statement has essentially no meaning.

"In fact, his ability is such that you can't even consider risking the WIFOM point of "if that is the case we can't kill FA because it will point to BTD6"- he would have pointed to more than that with his ability"

This bit is pure WIFOM in itself at best, and meaningless at worst. You are taking one case and treating it as if it is certain. If a hypothetical scum team containing me would have a possible WIFOM point of it pointing to me, why wouldn't a hypothetical scum team not containing me kill FA because of precisely that WIFOM? If you think he would have pointed to more than just me, why are you only considering that it is pointing directly at me and not anyone else? You are coming to the conclusion that the kill points directly at me because the kill cannot point directly at me, which is contradictory circular logic.
"one of these days i'll read you correctly" - Transcend, Micro 714

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”