Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2273, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2271, drealmerz7 wrote:disengage
what? why? he's scum. you agree he's scum.
because he's obviously scum and there's nothing more to do there except get aggravated

or at least, less arrogantly, I am secure in thinking he's scum and the engagement isn't doing anything but aggravating and is pointless, among other things
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by Not Chara »

don't answer me with questions. if you think BTD is more likely scum, and easier to push, just say so. i don't care about town's opinions, i was asking about yours.

pedit: ok, i guess i can see that.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm very deliberate

my intention was to further the discussion about wagon consolidation

if I thought those things / you knowing that was my priority (more likely/easier to push, etc.) I'd have made statements, not phrased questions.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Not Chara »

since the odds of scum being able to block it this phase are next to nil if i reveal it, and blocking it would be tantamount to a scumclaim anyway, i might as well just claim.

i have a spell that steals all of a players spells, except dark magic and vote spells. pisskop likely wasn't lying about not having any spells, so i don't want to use it on him. i also don't want to give it to scum unless we'd be lynching them, because scum stealing town spells isn't ideal. best-case scenario would be finding the doctor Dunn used. does anyone have suggestions?

i was planning on using the loved spell on scum i wanted to lynch, and then stealing from them, but i think dreal is town.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by BATORU »

drealmerz I'm pretty sure every point you've leveled at BTD we've actually discussed, and I've proven you wrong on. I've just been through your ISO and you've been pushing BTD the whole time.

NC, you posit that Dunn/PK is possible after the shitshow D1 where pk pushed Dunn and was part of the early wagon on him, Dunn making PK hated D2, then PK making Dunn hated D3 (granted this actually probably means nothing considering Dunn was already going down, except for the fact that pk removed the hated spell by doing that for ? reasons)?

~Ruko
Batoru!! Hydra of Impoetic & JaeReed
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2279, BATORU wrote:drealmerz I'm pretty sure every point you've leveled at BTD we've actually discussed, and I've proven you wrong on. I've just been through your ISO and you've been pushing BTD the whole time.

NC, you posit that Dunn/PK is possible after the shitshow D1 where pk pushed Dunn and was part of the early wagon on him, Dunn making PK hated D2, then PK making Dunn hated D3 (granted this actually probably means nothing considering Dunn was already going down, except for the fact that pk removed the hated spell by doing that for ? reasons)?

~Ruko
yes, i'm of the opinion that scum theatre is a thing. in this game specifically, with movable powers, making suboptimal plays with one's spells is one of the first things i thought scum would do to obfuscate themselves.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by BATORU »

Are you able to use any of your spells during the day whenever you want, NC? This is important given what you claimed to have.

~Ruko
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

no chara, it isnt.

youre reaching hard

you play semantics and are suprised nobody can understand

your response to a suggestion that youncould be anyones buddy is to spam the thread with inane questions and avoid pokes taken at you.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

look how quickly you hopped into bed with drealz.

and you just got done trying to scumread yhe mere suggestion you coupd be defending him. :|
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Not Chara »

you're the only one who claims not to understand, pisskop.

BATORU: yes, i can use the spells whenever i want to, except for this one. it can't be used if one has other spells (in this case the loved spell, Alert) still in their spellbook. it specifically can be used while one holds dark magic, however.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

today drealz or chara, tomorroelw the other.

fitz you need to express your interests s we can move this show forward. its agonizing with captain literal the scumbag and the neuteral wonder
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2283, pisskop wrote:look how quickly you hopped into bed with drealz.

and you just got done trying to scumread yhe mere suggestion you coupd be defending him. :|
for the last time, that isn't why i'm scumreading you. i voted you before that exchange even happened, and have been repeatedly telling you that it has nothing to do with my read on you, as i've dismissed the point.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by Not Chara »

pisskop: no opinion on whose powers i should steal?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

no char, you minced words and im not the only one who found it repulsive.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

steal?
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2288, pisskop wrote:no char, you minced words and im not the only one who found it repulsive.
BATORU, do you find me repulsive?
and yes pisskop, steal. did you not read my claim.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

no chara you voted veforeand you had no reasons. and didnt get any until i started poking you.

got them real quick real reachy once i did start though, hunh.

just like d1 you glt active when i started scumreading you
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Not Chara »

yes, you caught me. why won't you engage with my point about voting Nosferatu by following fire?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

so you tried to steal my power last night?

when did you get that power
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

what point nc. im on a phone now, quote it
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2285, pisskop wrote:fitz you need to express your interests s we can move this show forward
Sorry...I'm only up to page 50...just before the end of Day 1. I'm hesitant to give any reads just based on D1 until I see how the other days turn out.
I should be caught up NLT tomorrow.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2293, pisskop wrote:so you tried to steal my power last night?

when did you get that power
my god, read the thread.
here:
In post 2278, Not Chara wrote:since the odds of scum being able to block it this phase are next to nil if i reveal it, and blocking it would be tantamount to a scumclaim anyway, i might as well just claim.

i have a spell that steals all of a players spells, except dark magic and vote spells. pisskop likely wasn't lying about not having any spells, so i don't want to use it on him. i also don't want to give it to scum unless we'd be lynching them, because scum stealing town spells isn't ideal. best-case scenario would be finding the doctor Dunn used. does anyone have suggestions?

i was planning on using the loved spell on scum i wanted to lynch, and then stealing from them, but i think dreal is town.
in case you missed that too, i can use spells during the day.

and the Fire/Nosferatu point:
In post 2201, Not Chara wrote:right, now i remember what it was. between Dunn and Nos, you said you were 'trusting Fire' and voted with him. which wouldn't have been notable, except Fire was decidedly unhappy with the lynch and going against his thoughts. not a fantastic target for sheeping. there was also your behaviour late day 1 that, plainly, i didn't like very much. it was mixed in with you looking very town to me at the time, due to similar reads on players like Dunnstral.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

ert

brakes

how did you know i bsd no powers if you can only use it at day. dont piss on our heads, i doubt yiu can target a new person
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by BATORU »

In post 2290, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2288, pisskop wrote:no char, you minced words and im not the only one who found it repulsive.
BATORU, do you find me repulsive?
and yes pisskop, steal. did you not read my claim.
Don't drag me into this, it feels like it's getting personal :/ I kinda want it toned down a bit.
In post 2292, Not Chara wrote:yes, you caught me. why won't you engage with my point about voting Nosferatu by following fire?
Your point... *grumble grumble* :igmeou: I was the first to bring that up. My god, now I know how it

Chara what's the name of your ability?

~Ruko
BATORU
BATORU
Goon
BATORU
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by BATORU »

I need to go out for a bit but don't use it yet. I have thoughts.

~Ruko

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”