Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:48 am

Post by Realeo »

So much for Grammar.
I'll work on it. For one thing, NK spec is usually dubious in Nirmal games when a flip occurs. We're making pages on NK spec when we have no evidence of who was targeted. We're pulling shit out of the air that we can't justify in any way and making cases based upon it. Does nobody see how ridiculous this is? I mean, no cases are convincing when their bases are such poppycock!
There is something called POE and I POED gamma out of the NK list.

VOTE: Gamma

So how about my case @ Gamma? I suspect that was a scum slip of a scum who was too excited of being naively townread. (Notice the fact that Gamma used Caps) I got no feedback but simplistic rejection from BK.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:52 am

Post by Aristophanes »

How do you PoE an NK target made by 4 people from 2 alignments which both meant not to cross streams but accidentally did??
Like, there is no credence to any of these assumptions.

I'll look back at your other Gamma Case portions.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:58 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1026, Aristophanes wrote:How do you PoE an NK target made by 4 people from 2 alignments which both meant not to cross streams but accidentally did??
TL:DR; The scum, as day phase, is less likely to be pursue on the target because one know he is scum. Wagon at Gamma suddenly dissapear! However, because we're eliminating too many people, so maybe the dissapearnace of Gamma wagon is accidental. I'm tired so please look my banter at BK. The beginning and the end part is important so please do read. The middle part is kinda a shit.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:01 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 992, Realeo wrote:But why Gamma "Okay WHERE'S THE SUSPICION OF ME?"
This is the case right?

What's wrong with noting that you were a top wagon one day and yet started the next with no suspicions on you?
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:04 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1027, Realeo wrote:
In post 1026, Aristophanes wrote:How do you PoE an NK target made by 4 people from 2 alignments which both meant not to cross streams but accidentally did??
TL:DR; The scum, as day phase, is less likely to be pursue on the target because one know he is scum. Wagon at Gamma suddenly dissapear! However, because we're eliminating too many people, so maybe the dissapearnace of Gamma wagon is accidental. I'm tired so please look my banter at BK. The beginning and the end part is important so please do read. The middle part is kinda a shit.
In post 1025, Realeo wrote:So much for Grammar.
That said, I'll see. But I don't think you've got what you think you've got.
- Jingle
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:04 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Josh, the first thing that stood out about culted was the "trying to fit in" vibe I mentioned followed by a terrible OMGUS vote on realeo for supposedly twisting words. Nothing since that has changed my mind.

Realeo, it seems like josh's main focus when entering the thread today was his theory that Rory is town for being, in his opinion, the most likely double NK target. Someone in this game is confirmed town from scum's point of view. Josh>Rory looks like the biggest read change in that direction that stands out to me. So if Rory flips town later on, that would support the idea that Josh is scum who tried and failed at killing Rory last night. And to your other question, my reads list is independent of that and more reliant on my prior reads. I was starting to come around to Rory being scum late Day 1. Josh is just there in case that is wrong. He'd be worth looking into in that case. And to 924, I wasn't reading it as an intentional act to tell everyone that Rory is confirmed town to him. More that maybe he was scum with a genuine scum read on Rory that he now knows to be wrong and he feels he needs to explain it.

To the theory that Gamma was the NK target: If that's why there is no wagon on him today, his wagon from Day 1 should absolutely be scrutinized. I'm curious why realeo didn't immediately do that when bringing this up.

BK, is 935 serious or sarcastic. I actually can't tell.

Gamma, you were mostly a town read of mine Day 1. I remember being concerned with something (was it ATE?), but you weren't a scum read for me. I briefly second guessed myself, but I wanted realeo or nn lynched. Looking at the vote count realeo posted, it looks like transcend, lo, and rory are the ones who were after you. So I'd be curious where their suspicion went. I don't think Rory has posted though (at least to this point in my read). So Transcend/lo? *shrug*. (Oh, not mafia voted there too). I agree with BK's take on this if Gamma was the target, except that I don't see it as a point against rory, and am interested why lo, transcend, and not mafia lost interest in that wagon today.
^Realeo, on the above, I'm not at all sure why you arrive at a vote on me based on this. Snark was always well above Gamma on my scumlist. If anything, you should be wondering why Snark got my vote over you. (Ok, I see that you misunderstand my earlier take on gamma. fair enough)

BK, why is Snark town under your theory?

Culted, why do you seem so reserved today?

I've got to be honest here. I think there is way too much speculation on who was NK'd. We have no way of knowing. The theories regarding gamma are good, but remember they are just theories and can't be proven until the game is over.

lo doesn't make much sense as a NK target unless scum were trying not to double kill and both picked the same person which is a stretch. But if that happened, again I agree with the consensus that Gamma makes sense in that case.

Ok, I'm caught up. Nothing convinced me to change my vote. Hopefully this slows down some.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 992, Realeo wrote:
In post 940, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 915, Kmd4390 wrote:Josh, entirely possible that you are right about Rory being the kill target. Only problem is that there are too many possibilities and no way to confirm. We can't really make assumptions based on it.

Can you guys explain the bk votes? I remember him feeling pretty obvtown Day 1.

I've been townreading josh, but his insistence that Rory is town makes me think he might be scum who tried killing Rory. Worth noting in case Josh flips scum at some point because Rory probably would be town in that case.

lo's 886 feels like an overreaction. I didn't read BK's post as trying to make lo sound stupid or anything like that. If anyone sounds that way, it's lo in that very post.

Realeo, I'm doing well. Thanks for asking.

So my best guess for scum is Snark, Realeo, Culted, and one of Rory or Josh.
Okay WHERE'S THE SUSPICION OF ME?
So we have concluded that the reason KMD didn't vote Gamma is because KMD actually townreads Gamma right, which voids my conclusion.

But why Gamma "Okay WHERE'S THE SUSPICION OF ME?"

Is he scum sheeping me?

VOTE: Gamma
KMD was questioning me a lot Day 1. I'd expect to see some suspicion towards me.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1009, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 939, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 906, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 901, Not_Mafia wrote:No one is clear
In post 904, Joshz wrote:nobody cleared rory we have been over this
Coolio!
:igmeou:
Whaaa?
You dislike my liking the info I was provided?
why do you dislike clearing people
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@KMD I understand what you are saying.
<Embrace The Void>

Rory
Rory
Goon
Rory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:14 am

Post by Rory »

VOTE: BK201

I'll try catching up tomorrow. Today is not going to happen.
In memory of Rorschach, Radja's character pick in Arkham Survivor.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I really don't get this BK wagon.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:14 am

Post by BK201 »

Io, Culted, Ari, Rory on my wagon. Interesting considering Rory and Io are scum, and Culted and Ari is null. At least none of my townreads are voting me.
And the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, Cause the dead can't testify - Billy Talent
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:16 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 1034, Rory wrote:VOTE: BK201

I'll try catching up tomorrow. Today is not going to happen.
Rory votes before he has to commit time to catching up, hoping my wagon gets 3 more votes today so he doesn't have to actually catch up. Lazy scum. Town would care more about their vote. And look, Rory has dropped Gamma. Good thing he didn't read it, theory complete. Rory is scum. How am I the only one that sees Rory scum? He is obvious.
And the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, Cause the dead can't testify - Billy Talent
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:19 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 1030, Kmd4390 wrote: BK, is 935 serious or sarcastic. I actually can't tell.

BK, why is Snark town under your theory?
Serious. Snark defended Gamma yesterday. Again I have stated the theory is not 100%, and I do not treat it as such. But it helps find scum in these early stages of the game, even if it won't help us find all of them.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:21 am

Post by BK201 »

Rory was so adamant to lynch Gamma pretty much all of D1, and even had his vote on Gamma when D1 ended. Comes in the thread doesn't say a word on Gamma. Probably because he knows Gamma is town.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:25 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 1029, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1027, Realeo wrote:
In post 1025, Realeo wrote:So much for Grammar.
That said, I'll see. But I don't think you've got what you think you've got.
I think Gamma was the NK target for both factions, as a lot of people thought he was scummy but his wagon had trouble gaining traction. A number of people that I have mentioned in my posts on this (go read them) were gunning for Gamma D1 because they thought he was scum, and have not said a word about him D2. Considering that 4 scum players have learned that their NK target is town, and not the other mafia, it makes sense to drop Gamma. Therefore we look for players that fit this pattern, and we have a good (although not perfect) scumhunting tool.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:32 am

Post by BK201 »

Josh, I still can't believe you're writing off your biggest scumread (rory) from yesterday because of your ego. Honestly one team may have hit rory and the other gamma if you didn't say anything. But the fact that you told them to hit rory, means that they have to consider that the other team might listen to you and the kill will fail, thus no team would be risky enough to listen to you. Even if Rory was town, your plan did not work. Both teams went for gamma because with too much WIFOM behind a rory hit (thanks to you) gamma was the best option because of how many people thought he was scum.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:34 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 1041, BK201 wrote:Josh, I still can't believe you're writing off your biggest scumread (rory) from yesterday because of your ego. Honestly one team may have hit rory and the other gamma if you didn't say anything. But the fact that you told them to hit rory, means that they have to consider that the other team might listen to you and the kill will fail, thus no team would be risky enough to listen to you. Even if Rory was town, your plan did not work. Both teams went for gamma because with too much WIFOM behind a rory hit (thanks to you) gamma was the best option because of how many people thought he was scum.
That all assumes you're right about town!Rory. Scum!rory is the same idea though, you scared the other faction with WIFOM so they didn't NK Rory, if they were going to.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1032, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1009, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 939, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 906, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 901, Not_Mafia wrote:No one is clear
In post 904, Joshz wrote:nobody cleared rory we have been over this
Coolio!
:igmeou:
Whaaa?
You dislike my liking the info I was provided?
why do you dislike clearing people
I love having people cleared. But obviously there was an issue with the clears and I appreciated the info.
- Jingle
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:47 am

Post by Joshz »

A) I'm not writing him off, and
B) It isn't because of my ego that I'm not voting him, and
C) idc if you scum read me for this but I'm not fucking answering anyrhing else about this because a passing remake has been the topic of discussion for pages and it is stupid and I'm putting an end to it. I have explained everything about this situation multiple times and different people keep asking the same things. Over it lmao just vote me if you think I'm scum or stop talking about it
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:52 am

Post by Transcend »

I don't know where to go with this.

I'm gonna safely only hard town read Josh for now.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:01 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 1044, Joshz wrote:A) I'm not writing him off, and
B) It isn't because of my ego that I'm not voting him, and
C) idc if you scum read me for this but I'm not fucking answering anyrhing else about this because a passing remake has been the topic of discussion for pages and it is stupid and I'm putting an end to it. I have explained everything about this situation multiple times and different people keep asking the same things. Over it lmao just vote me if you think I'm scum or stop talking about it
It's not a "passing remark". It's something that causes you to not vote your D1 top scumread. My impression of your thoughts is that "Rory was top scumread, but scum must have listened to me so Rory is town." I disagree.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:12 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1045, Transcend wrote:I don't know where to go with this.

I'm gonna safely only hard town read Josh for now.
Why? And has your read on gamma changed at all? If so, why?
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by Joshz »

It was meant to be a passing remark. Not my fault it blew up. This thread being dead the last few hours is great tho!

Now, bk, give actual reasoning you put ss in the town pile.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Realeo »

Realeo is actively lurking

Return to “Completed Open Games”