Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

So what about the idea that pisskop SHOULD vote for Nos then in a scum v town in basically a vacuum worth of information? It'd almost be against his wincon in that situation to vote for scum!pisskop to vote for Dunn.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:16 am

Post by pisskop »

except i am town.

and yes, ita great we caught them. I was in a bad way d1 thanks for pointing that out
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:40 am

Post by havingfitz »

AJ, I do not have a huge problem with you lumping me in with the two positions I suspect the most but I do think its odd that given, as shown in my quote below, we agree with basically everything (aside from the merit of a No Lynch today).

That pretty much just leaves your meta read on Wisdom as the reason for suspecting me. Is that correct? FYI...I'm town.

And while I do not recall what Wisdom got so wrong while he was in the game...I would point out that people do in fact get shit wrong. Kind of like the decision to lynch drealmz yesterday and pass on a BTD lynch while it still would have had value either way 1) hitting scum or 2) confirming Prism as town. Which he can not be now without a mislynch.

I would still prefer a No Lynch today...because even if we hit scum today we'll be in the same boat tomorrow. We might as well reduce our odds of mislynching while we can. If it isn't going to be a No Lynch...the only players I would consider are BTD and to a much lesser extent....Grey.
In post 2406, havingfitz wrote:
Town Leans:

pisskop
(mainly for receiving the hated curse from scum N1 and giving back to scum N2)

AJ...was town reading ironstove ftmp and I do not think AJ would RB a scum partner, who I assume was submitting the NK, unnecessarily. Assuming scum!AJ would RB
Dunnstral
to get rid of the ability...their other partner could have still submitted the NK.
Prism fttb...I was possibly going to vote Prism after my catch up but the "mod-confirmed" claim has me on hold.

FMPOV that leaves 2 scum within Not Chara, BATORU, BTD and dreal.

I have felt dreal was town much of my read through and Not Chara I am on the fence atm with.

Scum leans:

That leaves me with BATORU and BTD and vote targets.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I don't see a point of no lynching today. It's either me or Prism who dies tonight, and you're left with the same challenge. Also, it doesn't seem like ANYONE wants to go out of there way to lynch anyone but BTD6 first. So why the hell would we honestly wait a day to do so? It might not make a difference in amount of days left but it's not a huge fucking mystery who dies if we wait. It's not a huge mystery who gets lynched either.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Fine...BTD today and if he's scum...town should push for NLT tomorrow.

VOTE: BTD
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

lets turn it up
lets get real loud
lets have you diving off the stage into the crowd

VOTE: btd
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

we want it all
we want it more
and when this game is over we got the score
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by -Grey- »

VOTE: BTD
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Prism »

I'm going to take partial blame for this because I wasn't as active as I needed to be, but this was still so fucking stupid.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Prism »

Well I broke my promise despite basically being 2/2, I was 80/20 for BTD6 town. This is what I get when I make an activity promise around New Years.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Votecount 5.03

BTD6_maker (4):
Aj The Epic, havingfitz, pisskop, -Grey-

Not Voting (2):
Prism, BTD6_Maker

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2017-01-11 00:40:18).
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by Nahdia »

One too many mistakes. What poor judgement.
You are not champions, but sacrifices. How pitiful.

BTD6_maker has been lynched. He was Tobias Willow, who was
uncorrupted
by dark magic.
Spoiler: BTD6_Maker's Spellbook
Spellbook
Vote -
Day use, non-compulsive, unlimited, public use only. Exerts magical force on one target, relative to the number of wizards in proximity. You may only target one wizard at a time with this spell. Should a majority of living players target one individual, that individual will be lynched.
Link Minds -
Create a telepathic link with your target, allowing you to speak privately. This spell creates a private topic for you and your target for the next two phases.
Arcane Theft -
Day use, non-compulsive. Saps the arcane energies around a wizard, transferring them to the caster. This spell removes all spells, with the exception of dark magic and vote spells, from your target's spellbook and adds them to your own. This spell resolves at the
end
of the day phase; you may change your target intermittently during the day. You may only use this spell if you have no other abilities in your spellbook which would be eligible for theft.

A win condition has been achieved. Stand by.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Still outnumbered, but far from outmatched, the corrupted evokers strike down the remainder of those who are pure before them, who no longer have the might to fight back. With their death, Xova speaks to those who remain.

But what was said remains a mystery. For as with all other trials, the events of this one would go untold forevermore. Whether Xova cursed those remaining corrupted evokers, or blessed them, they departed the temple as only two. It was the bloodiest trial to ever occur. And no one would ever know on whose hands was the blood of their sons & daughters.

Prism, Aj The Epic, and havingfitz have been endgamed.

The
corrupted evokers
pisskop, -Grey-, and Dunnstral are victorious.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Nahdia »

MOD THREAD:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=68875 (Contains all game information including roles & links to other game-related threads which I am now making public.)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Prism »

I'll take it back I take almost full credit for that because for one I wasn't active nearly enough, I wasn't forthcoming with my reads nor did I make a big attempt to assert their validity to hf/Aj who I knew were both town, and finally I was just a lazy fuck all game-I was almost 100% Batoru was scum Day 3 (though I walked it back slightly during the reread) but I voted drealm anyway. I fucked us over pretty hard, so my apologies.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Gga, ty for modding Nahdia.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

- there is a slight tremor through the earth and the temperature gets noticeably warmer for an instant and then normalizes*
A voice echoes through both the physical chamber where the survivors remain and the ethereal chamber of the All, where those who have perished spirits carry on. It not only lays to rest in very souls.
"Evil ones! My being will never forget the depths of your deceit and destruction! You may have won here in this chamber, but it is not the final battle, and you will encounter me again, and I will be stronger, be sure!

The rest of you! Fools! We could not work together to overcome, and it was our downfall. I was one of the strongest, wisest, and most gifted here, and at almost every turn none of you would trust or listen to me. Why? I had no need for spells or fancy tricks to root out Evil. I used my wisdom and skills of observation, I could feel their presence among us. Perhaps if you had sat back and listened more than spoken you would have been able to notice them too.

I did feel some love, briefly, but then I was destroyed by the one who gave me that love. While there is still a sting, I forgive. These were trying times and we all did our best, I hope, anyway. May we all learn and grow through and from this experience and meet again in another plane of existence to again try and destroy Evil together."
balance among all things
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Not Chara »

the only strong townread i had all game were Prism and havingfitz. would have pushed for pisskop had i survived, i'm disappointed the kill wasn't examined from that point of view.

that said, dreal lynch was also partly my fault. i had him as town after he refused to give back the Loved and i don't even remember what reasoning convinced me to vote him.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

thank you SO MUCH NAHDIA for all of the hard work and awesome modjob!!!!

I loved it!!!

nice playing with you all~
balance among all things
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2618, drealmerz7 wrote:thank you SO MUCH NAHDIA for all of the hard work and awesome modjob!!!!

I loved it!!!

nice playing with you all~
ditto this.

i looked back, voted you for deadline and a dumb contradiction. sorry dreal.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 2614, Prism wrote:I'll take it back I take almost full credit for that because for one I wasn't active nearly enough, I wasn't forthcoming with my reads nor did I make a big attempt to assert their validity to hf/Aj who I knew were both town, and finally I was just a lazy fuck all game-I was almost 100% Batoru was scum Day 3 (though I walked it back slightly during the reread) but I voted drealm anyway. I fucked us over pretty hard, so my apologies.
Reading the thread was like trudging through ankle deep sand (not your fault, Nahdia), so it was the perfect excuse to draw out my catch up until the hammer.

I was so happy when you stopped screaming for my blood.
---
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Not Chara »

spent so much time, wasted it, searching for the doctor spell that had already fizzled out. the biggest red herring, honestly.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Pfft

That game was lost regardless (since BTD6 was dying no matter what). However, I do want pisskop to tell me why he voted Dunn over Nos in the 1v1. It made no sense tbh.
Sickofit1138
Sickofit1138
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Sickofit1138
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Sickofit1138 »

*chokes*

Pisskop was scum?!???
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I don't think I've had a better game personally as far as my reads go, I just need to figure out how to get others to see what I'm seeing

I had 3 strong TRs most of the game: Not Chara, Fire Assassin, Prism

I had 2 strong scum-reads most of the game: pisskop and dunnstral - I should have pushed on dunnstral harder earlier and not lost focus for nosferatu - again, FA, sorry for that - we did the right thing by working together, but the wrong choice
balance among all things

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”