Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:43 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 84, Sesq wrote:
In post 83, Riley Cake wrote:Strategy for what!! All ya get is people :!: YELLING :!: AT :!: YOU :!: for having naked votes!!! The only time you should be naked is in the shower!!!
Naked votes are not naked people. Also, I disagree with being naked exclusively in the shower, unless that's just your kink. As for your vote I've considered voting Toto as well, though you haven't convinced me, as there's no Vig in this setup as Hawk proposed. It's 3 Goons, 9 Townies, a doc and a jailkeep. It's like, 8 votes to lynch so I don't feel like I have any reason not to vote this man for fear of quicklynch (as I'm not 100% sure).

VOTE: Toto

OMG YOU'RE RIGHT THERE IS NO VIGI!!!
Duh... :roll: I honestly don't think that was a scum slip. but you do you.

I mean at least you're paying attention ;)
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:46 am

Post by Lowell »

Toto and Riley town.

Lil and sesq scum.

unvote

VOTE: Lil
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:53 am

Post by Hawk »

My phone really likes to double post. If the mod doesn't mind cleaning that up by like deleting it it would be much appreciated. Not even sure how that happens.

@Musicbox. So you'd rather I just sheep the wagon vote when literally 4 people had commented yet? (It was just me, BBT, Lowell who hasn't said anything since, and Magna) I mean sure watching how everyone else played around that wagon would have been interesting but I just chose to spread the votes instead.

@LUV I thought you might be voting him cause his vote seemed less of an RVS vote and more an attempt to scum-hunt which felt really weak and misrep'd my p1 statement.

pedit: Why is Riley scum Lowell?? Why is Uzi scum?? Can I get some thought process behind those accusations.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:55 am

Post by Creature »

Votecount 1.2
Votecount 1.2

[1] Lil Uzi Vert - Lowell
[0] BlueBloodedToffee
[0] Pepchoninga
[0] MagnaofIllusion
[0] KainTepes
[0] Lowell
[0] VeeGee
[0] Riley Cake
[2] Toto - Riley Cake, Sesq
[0] Sesq
[1] nebula - MagnaofIllusion
[4] Music Box - Lil Uzi Vert, Toto, Hawk, BlueBloodedToffee
[0] Fredrick E Campbell
[1] Hawk - Music Box

[0] Nolynch

Not voting: Pepchoninga, KainTepes, VeeGee, Fredrick E Campbell, nebula

14 players are alive, therefore 8 votes is the majority.

Deadline: (expired on 2017-02-13 13:10:00)
Sigh
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:04 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 101, Lowell wrote:Toto and Riley town.

Lil and sesq scum.

unvote

These are the most in-depth reads of All time.
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:25 am

Post by nebula »

In post 101, Lowell wrote:Toto and Riley town.

Lil and sesq scum.

unvote

Hi, Lowell.

It would be helpful for me if you could provide the reasoning behind your assertions of town Toto and Riley and scum Lil Uzi Vert and Sesq. I am particularly interested in your reasoning behind Sesq being scum, as it runs contrary to my own opinion.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Toto »

In post 95, Riley Cake wrote:
In post 92, Toto wrote:I voted him for voting my townread...
Okay!!! So why is that bad?? Do ya expect everyone to have the same reads as you? Or do ya think that only scum will vote who ya find town??
Basically I think Im better at finding town than scum. When I have found enough town we will murder everyone else for the win.
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:31 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Deciding if LUV is scum for for attempting to portray what clearly was a joke as a “misrep”.

--
In post 49, nebula wrote:The replacement statement from Creature came 31 minutes after Hellfire Missile's last post and 17 minutes after the original ban announcement. One should logically conclude that, due to the temporal proximity of the ban announcement to the replacement statement, and Hellfire Missile's recent participation, that his replace-out was not voluntary.
Actually you are making large leaps to arrange this as an assured thing.

1. All your post timing assumes all involved were on and immediately acted. For all you know Hellfire MIssle requested replacement immediately at the same time as his prior post and Creature only posted it when he did simply because he first saw it then.

2. Furthermore when a player is generally replaced in a game for a ban the language used is “Player X has been replaced due to a ban” or similar. Creature’s post specifically mentioned Hellfire actively sought replacement.

Now it isn’t completely outside the realm of possibility that Hellfire actively sought a replacement because he knew a ban was incoming and was being upstanding. But it certainly isn’t outside the realm that Hellfire panic replaced under pressure and the ban timing was coincidental.
In post 49, nebula wrote:I also have not expressed opposition to early voting.
Absolutely you have, at least implicitly. You actively unvoted because “you didn’t have a good reason to be voting”. In the early stages there aren’t ever going to be “good reasons” outside of moving the game forward and looking for reactions.
In post 64, nebula wrote:However, does not the fact that the majority of the player base understanding that we are in RVS, and thus votes amounting to almost nil in terms of sincerity, negate the intended outcome?
No. Pressure is pressure even if it is brought in early RVS. Scum and Town both have been hammered in RVS on this site.

--
In post 52, Sesq wrote:Lil Uzi Vert - Randomly voted Music Box. I've played with him before, and this is far out of character for him.
Far out of character for him how? Further if it isn’t alignment indicative (which is the inference I am getting from you lack of voting) why even bring it up?

--
In post 53, Hawk wrote:I didn't want to be on that wagon cause I didn't want to play this game apart of an early wagon?
The way you handled that wagon is suspect Hawk. You actively acknowledged it while not RVSing and came back to RVS in a later post. It shows what I see as calculation in your approach in RVS. Which is more likely (if only a bit) likely to come from scum than Town IMO.
In post 71, Hawk wrote:@ the four people who haven't posted.

LURKERS ARE SCUM AND WILL BE ELIMINATED IF YOU DO NOT CONTRIBUTE QUALITY CONTRIBUTIONS TO THIS GAME!!!! I mean... uhhhh please get in here and post. I know some may not have gotten an message like for some reason I just got the email letting me know I had the message for this game lol
Lurker hunting less than 24 hours after a game has opened and no-one can possibly be due a prod?

VOTE: Hawk

Over the top LAMIST combined with your RVS play makes this my first earnest vote of the game.

--
In post 55, Toto wrote:The hawk is town. Hawk get your vote off me so I can sheep you.
Oh really? Please quote his posts before 55 that you think are indicative of Town and explain why. If anything he’s on the scum side of Null for me.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Hawk »

Nice read Magna. But unfortunately still off track. Im liking that earnest scumhunt from Magna.

The LAMIST comment I made was intended to be a joke but I guess it wasn't funny to you :/. People have said before I have a low tolerance for Lurking so I was poking fun at myself.

I still want Lowell to explain his reads. Also note I said Riley when I meant Sesq in my question to Lowell in my earlier comment.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:55 am

In post 108, Hawk wrote:The LAMIST comment I made was intended to be a joke but I guess it wasn't funny to you :/. People have said before I have a low tolerance for Lurking so I was poking fun at myself.
Link to any completed game where anyone other than yourself as said you have a low tolerance for Lurking please.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Lowell »

VOTE: hawk

Magna inspired me to read hawk's iso. Agree.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:18 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 109, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 108, Hawk wrote:The LAMIST comment I made was intended to be a joke but I guess it wasn't funny to you :/. People have said before I have a low tolerance for Lurking so I was poking fun at myself.
Link to any completed game where anyone other than yourself as said you have a low tolerance for Lurking please.
I actually don't have any to reference sorry. Fairly new to MafiaScum. If that's the case I guess just throw out my argument since I don't have anything but my own personal playstyle and anyone who wants to vouch on how I play :/.

Lowell that is oppurtunistic as fuck of a vote. Please just respond to my question.

@Lowell Why did you read Sesq and Lil as scum??
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:24 am

Post by Hawk »

If I can make a correction to what I said in part to my reference. I do have reference points but neither game is completed.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:25 am

Post by Toto »

Godzilla, get off hawk. Im ok with with uzi.
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:27 am

Post by Creature »

Hellfire Missile was replaced due to the ban.
Sigh
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:28 am

Post by nebula »

In post 107, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Absolutely you have, at least implicitly. You actively unvoted because “you didn’t have a good reason to be voting”. In the early stages there aren’t ever going to be “good reasons” outside of moving the game forward and looking for reactions.
Thank you for your response. I do not plan to respond to it in its entirety, as I believe that some points will result in needless debate without resolution. I do understand where you are coming from in the above quote, and I agree that I should probably change the way that I am approaching this game in some aspects.
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:29 am

Post by nebula »

In post 114, Creature wrote:
Hellfire Missile was replaced due to the ban.
Thank you, Creature. MagnaofIllusion, this should bring one point of discussion to rest.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:42 am

In post 113, Toto wrote:Godzilla, get off hawk. Im ok with with uzi.
In post 107, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Oh really? Please quote his posts before 55 that you think are indicative of Town and explain why.
--
In post 116, nebula wrote:Thank you, Creature. MagnaofIllusion, this should bring one point of discussion to rest.
Yes, it does.

nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:05 am

Post by nebula »

In post 110, Lowell wrote:VOTE: hawk

Magna inspired me to read hawk's iso. Agree.
Hi, Lowell. Do you plan to respond to my question regarding your reads?
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Toto »

In post 107, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Oh really? Please quote his posts before 55 that you think are indicative of Town and explain why. If anything he’s on the scum side of Null for me.
41 and 47 look like town to me. I think he is genuinely trying to figure nebula out, and not trying to do so for the looks or to trap them. That was the most town like interaction I had looked at so far.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:15 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 98, Music Box wrote:
In post 75, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm voting for Music Box because her tone feels forced and I didn't like how she misrepresented Hawk.
For the first part, you're voting me for the same reason as I voted Hawk? What do you think of the tone of Hawk's ? For the second part, what did I misrep?
No? I don't understand what you're getting at in regards to why I voted for you.

Hawk's tone in doesn't make me feel a way. You said that Hawk asked for a wagon.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:24 am

Post by KainTepes »

CONFIRM MAFIA GOON,,
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Miltank turned around :o
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:31 am

Post by KainTepes »

is so i can be DOIFFERENTIARTE from SESP<,,
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:46 am

Post by nebula »

In post 121, KainTepes wrote:CONFIRM MAFIA GOON,,
Hi, KainTepes.

I do not believe that you are actually a Mafia Goon, and I am assuming that you made that statement in an effort to appear more "town." What are your thoughts on the game so far?

Return to “Completed Open Games”