nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:09 am

Post by nydushermain »

I'm actually liking hawk a bit more but that might just be because he's one of the first people to start analyzing the game. That just gives him survival points but I don't think it's particularly AI. Not a fan of these posts from toto:
In post 56, Toto wrote:
In post 26, Music Box wrote:VOTE: Hawk

He asked for a wagon on him so I'm obliging.
This vote must be changed. Or I'll consider this a scumclaim.
In post 57, Toto wrote:FU MUSIC BOX, I gave you enough time!

VOTE: Music BOX
Mostly the fact that there's a 1 minute difference between the posting times. Like sesq or whoever said, RVS was pretty much over and the game was transitioning to actual reads. Feels like posting for the sake of posting. Really awkward in my eyes.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:13 am

Post by nydushermain »

I change my mind on what I said about hawk. I was reading through what nebula wrote and I don't really think that it would be that hard to fake as scum (things said by both parties). On page 3 in case people were wondering.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:16 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 75, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 28, Music Box wrote:You spelt Hawk wrong.
:roll:
In post 29, nebula wrote:
In post 27, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: Music Box
Everyone seems to be making votes for silly reasons; however, you are the only one who made a vote with no other context provided. Why is that?

Also.

UNVOTE:
I decided to stop casting RVS votes two weeks ago.

I'm voting for Music Box because her tone feels forced and I didn't like how she misrepresented Hawk.
Explain how music box misrepresented? And even if she did misrepresent, how is that AI?
In post 50, Music Box wrote:
In post 35, Hawk wrote:I did what now?
Your vote seemed too considered. Which could mean that you wanted either to avoid being on a town wagon or to switch attention away from a scum wagon. Or it could mean that you wanted to see who reacted to your vote. Your comment suggests it probably wasn't the second one.
I'll requote this just so you don't have to search back but I made it easy for you to answer now so I want one.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:20 am

Post by nydushermain »

Actually going back to toto:

when did you start reading hawk town?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:25 am

Post by nydushermain »

Also, is anyone else having trouble reading Riley's posts? Like literal eye bleeding trouble?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Lowell »

@hawk, riley has a newbtown vibe he just can't hide.

toto looks good in his latest push on nebula.

nydush's posts are an absolute nonfactor. congrats if that's what you were going for. even while reading them I forget what they're about. posts like 252 feel entirely contrived.

fos nydush
fos nebula
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:32 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 52, Sesq wrote:Well, I don't want to place an RVS vote, as it feels like people are starting to hunt, but I also really don't know who to go for. Readlist so far (even though it's only page 3):

BlueBloodedToffee - Really wanted a starting wagon to get forward for information. Seemed like he liked the wagon a *bit* too much early on, but otherwise seems to really just want to reveal everyone's cards.

Hawk - Questioning nebula pretty well, but I must ask him where the logic is in this paragraph, as I don't see the links.
In post 47, Hawk wrote: You saying it's not obvious to you and then not seeing why it would be detrimental tells me you clearly understand that they draw out information.
Lil Uzi Vert - Randomly voted Music Box. I've played with him before, and this is far out of character for him. Hasn't done anything else substantial.

Lowell - Early on voted for nebula (then Hellfire, some real early stuff there). I don't think it's scum bandwagoning considering that it was early on and it was RVS shit.

Magna - Pointed out Hellfire's ban - and subsequent unban. I'll say here that I don't think this was some sort of plot, that would be way too elaborate to try and pull off, or maybe not, I haven't been in any troubles with mods here before. Besides that, nothing stands out to me.

Music Box - Voted on Hawk because his earlier vote seemed "considered", which is a really weak explanation without some backup, ESPECIALLY whilst in RVS.

nebula - This guy is interesting, to say the least. At first he looked pretty suspicious but after looking over his responses they're fairly solid. The one thing that sticks out is his inconsistencies about early wagons, which I would partially attribute to him being at the butt of it.

Toto - RVS vote, then "I'm waiting for scum to post", assuming that they think one of the inactive ones is scum. Given our current pool, I'm inclined to agree.
In post 72, Sesq wrote:
In post 68, Toto wrote:
In post 63, Sesq wrote:
In post 60, nebula wrote:
In post 52, Sesq wrote:nebula - This guy is interesting, to say the least. At first he looked pretty suspicious but after looking over his responses they're fairly solid. The one thing that sticks out is his inconsistencies about early wagons, which I would partially attribute to him being at the butt of it.
Oh, hi, Sesk. Could you point out the inconsistencies, and I can try to explain them?

I think you are town.
It's in Hawk's above post. As for them, your logic seems to be more solid but I just really have a gut feel towards you. Toto's sheep play is sort of alarming to me. I don't see why MB is scum beyond using bad logic.
Anyone voting my townreads is getting murdered in this game. Fuck logic.
You said murdered instead of lynched.

Oops. Better fix that.
In post 84, Sesq wrote:
In post 83, Riley Cake wrote:Strategy for what!! All ya get is people :!: YELLING :!: AT :!: YOU :!: for having naked votes!!! The only time you should be naked is in the shower!!!
Naked votes are not naked people. Also, I disagree with being naked exclusively in the shower, unless that's just your kink. As for your vote I've considered voting Toto as well, though you haven't convinced me, as there's no Vig in this setup as Hawk proposed. It's 3 Goons, 9 Townies, a doc and a jailkeep. It's like, 8 votes to lynch so I don't feel like I have any reason not to vote this man for fear of quicklynch (as I'm not 100% sure).

VOTE: Toto
Doesn't seem like a natural train of thought when:
In post 137, Sesq wrote:So for reads, Pepchoninga, VeeGee, and Frederick B Cambell have not posted at all, so, idk.

-=TOWN=-
Magna
-=WEAKTOWN=-
Hawk
-=NULL-TOWN=-
BlueBloodedToffee
Riley Cake (Also, why is articulation a scumtell? Prease exprain.)
Music Box (dont know what to make of this guy)
-=NULL=-
KainTepes - Seems to be joking, i don't even know.
Lowell
Toto - Same with these two. I really just don't know.
-=NULLSCUM=-
nebula - Vote on me with little explanation, scummy word choice, gut. I'm expecting him to fall down a bit on my ranking. PEDIT: Didn't happen yet.
Lil Uzi Vert - Play seems really odd opposed to the game I played with him when he was town. I don't know.

So my conclusion is that I have no idea what the hell to do.

UNVOTE: Toto

PEDIT: nebula has responded. I agree with you on that point though, that argument you were shooting down was really idiotic, and I've said as much. I agreed with you back then, but my concern is about how the language just seems really weirdly placed. Also, shouldn't the fact that I'm pointing out the weakness of my own argument, and not voting you at all, tell you something? Before your vote on me happened, I had stated that my read against you was entirely gut and that I wasn't going to act on it, nor should other people, so if you think I'm trying to use this as a vessel to wagon on you, you're clearly mistaken. I should have clarified in my earlier post that not genuine wasn't really a common buzzword, but that it's an accusation you can safely shoot at people and kinda look like you know what you're doing, and I'm not going to let people slip by on such a potentially (and commonly) empty justification.
You voted on toto who seemed like a random weak ass scum read out of no where almost (or because he literally said murder instead of lynch) and then you unvote when you have scum reads and say "I don't know what to do" ???
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:33 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 255, Lowell wrote:@hawk, riley has a newbtown vibe he just can't hide.

toto looks good in his latest push on nebula.

nydush's posts are an absolute nonfactor. congrats if that's what you were going for. even while reading them I forget what they're about. posts like 252 feel entirely contrived.

fos nydush
fos nebula
That's how I felt reading your posts sweetheart ;)
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:35 am

Post by nydushermain »

I'm on page 6-7ish and I'll come back to this thread later.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 178, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Nah, I wanna lynch you.
In hindsight it was pretty stupid not considering that you had agreed with nebula's stuff and had nothing to add.
In post 179, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 129, Sesq wrote:Where am I coasting along, and couldn't the same argument be made for LUV?
The same argument could be made about multiple players. Why specifiy LUV in this response?
He seemed to be the only person who was really fitting that role at the time. Would be glad to hear who you think also qualifies.
In post 186, Hawk wrote:Can I get a VC??

Two questions.

Sesq: Where exactly where you persuading other people not to vote Nebula cause I don't see it...

@Lowell can you give me a bit more insight as to why you just seem to be Wagoning? Do you just prefer to scum hunt reactively? Also walk me through why Riley was town again?
I must have forgot to put it in my messages, but that was my intent at the time. The fact that you're actually reading strikes me as town.
In post 191, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: Sesq, can you talk to me about why you felt the need to provide a reads-list on page 3?
It's a way for me to personally organize my thoughts and get them out in a structured manner. I have ADHD, which causes my messages to be typed in a scatterbrained sort of fashion. Sometimes I switch what grammar I use between sentences, or even mid-sentence, or leave out things entirely that I meant to post (one example above.) I don't really see why there should be a required amount of time gone by before posting reads, but they were still early on and the lack of total information shows there.

As for your toto question, I swear I remembered him saying he was sheeping someone. I guess not (or possibly it was extrapolated from his actions.)
In post 199, Toto wrote:Nope. You did softclaim. Denying it is a scumclaim.

VOTE: nebula
Where was the softclaim? You can't just say "U SOFTCLAIMED" without showing where.
In post 204, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 84, Sesq wrote: VOTE: Toto
Can you explain why you're voting Toto please?
I've since voted for another person, but at the time his "waiting for scum to post" and buddying of Hawk just felt very off. In hindsight it wasn't a very well thought-out decision.
In post 207, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I like the reassessment of Sesq's 'reads'. It looks forced to me - like scum trying to look like they have something to contribute to the game.
I've already kind of explained the motivation for why I posted such an early readslist. It was then more for my own benefit than others'.
In post 244, nydushermain wrote: Also, @sesq, why do people use that avatar all over the site? Are you all alts of eachother?
I don't know. It's just a stupid joke I guess, and I don't have any active alts.
Music Box
Music Box
Goon
Music Box
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by Music Box »

For the second time of asking:
In post 170, Music Box wrote:@ Sesq: Any response to my ?
@ Toto: Did you miss my ? I don't think you replied to my either.

I'll look at some of Nebula/Penguin's other games in the morning to see if he's made similar comments to the "bad lynch" thing before. His p1 post didn't seem like a softclaim to me.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 96, Music Box wrote:
In post 52, Sesq wrote:Music Box - Voted on Hawk because his earlier vote seemed "considered", which is a really weak explanation without some backup, ESPECIALLY whilst in RVS.
Course it's weak. That's more or less par for the course for a p2 vote when we're still just moving out of rvs. The original rvs wagon had lost momentum due to the replacement and Hawk's avoidance of the wagon made me curious so I decided to give him a poke to see what came of it. Not sure what you mean about backup as I explained what led to the vote.

Why "ESPECIALLY whilst in RVS"? Do you expect
stronger
reasons in rvs than later?
Yeah I agree with your reply
Music Box
Music Box
Goon
Music Box
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Music Box »

That doesn't answer my questions:
In post 96, Music Box wrote:Not sure what you mean about backup as I explained what led to the vote.

Why "ESPECIALLY whilst in RVS"? Do you expect stronger reasons in rvs than later?
Can you explain what you meant by these?
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 262, Music Box wrote:That doesn't answer my questions:
In post 96, Music Box wrote:Not sure what you mean about backup as I explained what led to the vote.

Why "ESPECIALLY whilst in RVS"? Do you expect stronger reasons in rvs than later?
Can you explain what you meant by these?
I meant I agreed that the points I made were crap and that I can't even decipher what I was trying to get at.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 172, Music Box wrote:Why the delayed response to that?
I thought it was a joke the first time.
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 127, Music Box wrote:In post 119, Toto wrote:
41 and 47 look like town to me. I think he is genuinely trying to figure nebula out, and not trying to do so for the looks or to trap them. That was the most town like interaction I had looked at so far.

What about the contradiction he claimed to have found in nebula's post?
It does seem a bit like he was pulling for scraps. But maybe it was bad use of logic.
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 259, Sesq wrote:Where was the softclaim? You can't just say "U SOFTCLAIMED" without showing where.
I've already quoted both instances.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 223, Toto wrote:
In post 21, nebula wrote:you should not lynch me.
In post 224, Toto wrote:
In post 182, nebula wrote:You should vote Sesq, because I am a bad lynch.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Sesq »

Those are pretty weak. I mean, lynching a VT is a bad lynch as well.

So is mafia... if you are one, that is.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Toto »

OMG YOU CAUGHT ME YES, I CONFESS!
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 269, Toto wrote:OMG YOU CAUGHT ME YES, I CONFESS!
I didn't mean "You" as in "Toto", i meant it as in "if anyone happens to be mafia, then they would say mafia is a bad lynch".
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Toto »

He says: "You should vote Sesq,
BECAUSE I'M A BAD LYNCH
"

Not: You should vote Sesq,
BECAUSE HE IS SCUM

Note the difference.
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by nebula »

Jesus...you are reaching.

I'm uncomfortable with all this from Sesq. Theater, maybe?
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Toto »

nice deflect
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Hawk »

Theater with who Nebbie? Am I misinterpreting theater here? I've always used that as Scum and scum putting on a show to look TvT.

I for one don't like this Sesq distraction cause it feels like we are trying to pull away from Nebbies wagon (which is still at L-3).

Also Nydus's catchup feels pretty forced... While it might just be me multiple post after post as you notice things feels very inorganic buy maybe it's because I take the time to write notes out in a word doc for my reference like important posts for people and other stuff.

Return to “Completed Open Games”