Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Toto »

Nebula, why does deathtunneling my scumread makes me bad town though?
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:08 am

Post by nebula »

It doesn't. Your basis for your scumread does.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Toto »

There is only one way to find out.
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Toto »

There is only one way to find out.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:14 am

Post by Toto »

Are the other people in your wagon badtowm too. What makes me special?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Lowell »

@magna- no, I don't think sesq and nebula are both scum. There's no associative reason why not, I just find it hard to believe both lead wagons ever are. But they're both scummy.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Toto »

In post 347, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 345, Toto wrote:Yes. But town believing I was dumb would have reacted more aggresively. He just wanted the conversation to go away
I have a feeling this comes from knowing that nebula is an alt. I could see PP reacting that way but I think we have all forgotten this is supposed to be a different side to PP.

What's wrong with wanting it to go away? I can see him easily wanting it forgotten and even buried so scum would forget it was even brought up.
Your last paragraph only makes sense if you thought he IS a PR. I thought said you dont believe he softclaimed.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 356, Toto wrote:
In post 347, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 345, Toto wrote:Yes. But town believing I was dumb would have reacted more aggresively. He just wanted the conversation to go away
I have a feeling this comes from knowing that nebula is an alt. I could see PP reacting that way but I think we have all forgotten this is supposed to be a different side to PP.

What's wrong with wanting it to go away? I can see him easily wanting it forgotten and even buried so scum would forget it was even brought up.
Your last paragraph only makes sense if you thought he IS a PR. I thought said you dont believe he softclaimed.
I don't. I'm just asking you what was wrong with him wanting the discussion to go away. It was essential noise if he isn't a PR.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Toto »

Why would he want scum to 'forget' (Which is hard in forum mafia) the discussion if it was noise?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 355, Lowell wrote:@magna- no, I don't think sesq and nebula are both scum. There's no associative reason why not, I just find it hard to believe both lead wagons ever are. But they're both scummy.
If one flipped town you'd lynch the other?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 358, Toto wrote:Why would he want scum to 'forget' (Which is hard in forum mafia) the discussion if it was noise?
Maybe because he wants to live? Most people don't like dying early in games. Also, it's not hard to forget things depending on the player list.

I'm saying that if he flips PR, the conversation you had with him about claiming was essentially noise.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:06 am

Post by KainTepes »

VOTE: KAIN TEEPS!!!!!!!!!
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:43 am

Post by Toto »

In post 360, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 358, Toto wrote:Why would he want scum to 'forget' (Which is hard in forum mafia) the discussion if it was noise?
Maybe because he wants to live? Most people don't like dying early in games. Also, it's not hard to forget things depending on the player list.

I'm saying that if he flips PR, the conversation you had with him about claiming was essentially noise.
Look at the way he is addressing the case against him. He is dismissing it as me being 'bad tow' and then attempting to deflect the attention to someone else.

Why does he want to discredit me instead of addressing the case directly? If he thinks my case is wrong why doesn't he try to convince me so if
he thinks I'm town
? What's the town motivation there?
(hint: because he just wants to stay alive, he doesn't care about having a nice cooperative town)

Why didn't he vote me back originally and waited a day to 'decide' I'm bad town? Why does he ask people to 'form their own opinions' instead of fighting back?
(hint: because he is waiting to see how the case goes before he makes a stance. If there had been a case against me for 'rolefishing' he would probably have ended up voting me)

Your lack of paranoia here is starting to worry me. Your last sentence doesn't make sense. Please elaborate.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Hiraki »

Ego post. Will read soon.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 362, Toto wrote:
In post 360, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

Look at the way he is addressing the case against him. He is dismissing it as me being 'bad tow' and then attempting to deflect the attention to someone else.

Why does he want to discredit me instead of addressing the case directly? If he thinks my case is wrong why doesn't he try to convince me so if
he thinks I'm town
? What's the town motivation there?
(hint: because he just wants to stay alive, he doesn't care about having a nice cooperative town)

Why didn't he vote me back originally and waited a day to 'decide' I'm bad town? Why does he ask people to 'form their own opinions' instead of fighting back?
(hint: because he is waiting to see how the case goes before he makes a stance. If there had been a case against me for 'rolefishing' he would probably have ended up voting me)

Your lack of paranoia here is starting to worry me. Your last sentence doesn't make sense. Please elaborate.
I don't think he's dismissing it, just wanting to move on because he finds that particular reasoning bad and I think now town reading you for said push. He probably sees what I see. It's just probably going to create more noise. All it has been so far is a he said she said situation. Neither one of you can convincingly prove to the other and everyone else whether there was a soft claim or not.

No excuse for the last one and I agree with you there.

I'm saying that if he flips town or a PR via being lynched or night killed, this whole thing was for naught.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 359, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 355, Lowell wrote:@magna- no, I don't think sesq and nebula are both scum. There's no associative reason why not, I just find it hard to believe both lead wagons ever are. But they're both scummy.
I mean I'm not sitting here saying I'm trying to set up future lynches, but yeah I'm not NOT saying that.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 29, nebula wrote:
In post 27, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: Music Box
Everyone seems to be making votes for silly reasons; however, you are the only one who made a vote with no other context provided. Why is that?

Also.

UNVOTE:
This is good posting.
In post 41, Hawk wrote:Hey didn't ask you why you're inquiring into his thoughts but why you are trying to look busy
This seems to be normal Nebula posting, which will become useful later.
In post 47, Hawk wrote:What did you hope to understand or learn from asking the questions you did? Does BBT's explanation give you a better read on BBT or anyone else?
I'm confused. Is this a small push on him for asking questions on Page 2?

52 feels super forced. No reason to have a reads list on Page 3 and Sesq even notes that in his post. I feel like that was there just so when I pointed it out he could come out and say "AH-HA! I SAID THAT!" Not to mention there are no reads in the reads-list.

78 is bad posting (not something I want to quote either) because it's IIoA. The only analysis comes in this form:
In post 78, Riley Cake wrote:I think that he is using this EXCUSE to secretly sheep Little Uzi Vert and try to mislynch Music Box! Hawk is good because he has a reason! He said it in 58!! But Toto has a FAKE REASON !!!
Which is bleh.

MusicBox follow-up is good posting (96-98).
In post 104, Sesq wrote:These are the most in-depth reads of All time.
Unless something changes (which I still have 10 or so pages to go) this is my vote for sure.

I kind of skipped the LUV posts (on accident) and since MoI is about to start a wall about this, here are my comments:
In post 75, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm voting for Music Box because her tone feels forced and I didn't like how she misrepresented Hawk.
I'd love to see scum actually make this argument but I think it's really not possible.
In post 107, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Lurker hunting less than 24 hours after a game has opened and no-one can possibly be due a prod?
You are a
much
better player than to take this bait.
In post 129, Sesq wrote:Where am I coasting along, and couldn't the same argument be made for LUV?
It's almost like...he's scumreading BOTH of you!
In post 101, Lowell wrote:Toto and Riley town.

Lil and sesq scum.

unvote

VOTE: Lil
In post 144, Sesq wrote:When you address my arguments I will.
You guys have been arguing for 2-3 pages and this is what I get? I can't wait to see the Sesq wagon.
In post 168, Toto wrote:
In post 163, Sesq wrote:See neb? This is what opportunistic looks like.
Actually, I don't like this post at all. You push Nebula then people who jump on the wagon are opportunistic scum?
VOTE: sesq
Goodposting.
In post 179, MagnaofIllusion wrote:The bolded I find especially suspect.
This is a joke. How do people not get it? It's clear that he won't be in the townbloc if he isn't town. C'mon - I can't understand how I've doubted the TR on you twice now.
In post 181, MagnaofIllusion wrote:And that approach will take a couple of days and flips to figure out.
That's convenient.
In post 197, nebula wrote:Even if you think I have softclaimed, why would you point it out? That's anti-town.
goodposting.
In post 217, Toto wrote:"Lynching me would be bad" is a PR softclaim.
Lynching me would be bad.

I've softed guys!

FYI - at this point, I don't think Hawk and Toto have NOT been on different wagons. I don't have proof for that but that buddy buddy is strong.

248 is GREAT. NYD is a pure TR.
In post 328, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Just because you were playing as a secret alt doesn’t require you to lie about your alit status. And trying to handwave it as “required deception” is ludicrous.
I can understand the point you're coming from but I don't think it's necessarily scummy. Just self-motivated. I'm very concerned that you're implying that you don't understand the difference when you're asking Riley if she's an alt in your next post with the same status as Nebula was.
In post 361, KainTepes wrote:VOTE: KAIN TEEPS!!!!!!!!!
I'm never a big fan of your play but this lackluster. Can you do something?

tl;dr:

1. Lil Uzi Vert - Leaning Town
2. BlueBloodedToffee - Null
3. nydushermain - TOWN
4. MagnaofIllusion - Leaning Scum
5. KainTepes - Null
6. Lowell - Leaning Town
8. Riley Cake - /small/ Town Lean (would like to look at this in hindsight since earlyposting was bad but later posting is much improved)
9. Toto - Leaning Scum
10. Sesq - SCUM
11. nebula - TOWN
12. Music Box - Null
13. Elena Fisher - Null
14. Hawk - Null (would like to look into this since I think I missed/skimmed Hawkposting the most, especially in regards to Totoposting)

Vote: Sesq
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 365, Lowell wrote:
In post 359, Elena Fisher wrote:
I mean I'm not sitting here saying I'm trying to set up future lynches, but yeah I'm not NOT saying that.
So the yes is your answer that if one flipped town you'd vote the other alright thanks.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Toto »

In post 366, Hiraki wrote:Lynching me would be bad.

I've softed guys!
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Hiraki »

Do you understand how minute the difference is?
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Toto »

Nope.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Toto »

But please. Convince me.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Hiraki »

Do you also understand that you are the only one voting him on the basis of a word difference?
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Toto »

It doesn't matter. His reaction was scummy af.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Hiraki »

No - it does matter. Why is it that no one else believes your argument? Do you have any idea or does it not matter?

Return to “Completed Open Games”