Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 523, Sesq wrote:
In post 520, Lowell wrote:
In post 503, Riley Cake wrote:
In post 361, KainTepes wrote:VOTE: KAIN TEEPS!!!!!!!!!
VOTE: KAIN TEEPS!!!!!!!!!

SELF VOTING IS SCUMMY!!!!!
What I'm seeing here is riley doesn't want nebula to die and also doesn't want to be one of the last on the wagon when sesq does. The "too obvious" conclusion here is nebula/riley scumpair. I'm going to try not to get all spun up about this, but this is a terrible terrible derailment when there's a L-2 and L-3 at play.

Of course, for that matter, so is Kain Tep's.
I think you're taking both of them too seriously.

I know Riley, and she does just kind of act like this, I haven't seen anything suspicious. Hawk brought up a point with Kain's meta I thought was interesting though.

Also @Lowell, why are Elena and BBT town? Back up your reads.
When did I say anything about KT'S meta?

Also I Riley is new and unless you know her Alt you shouldn't saying things like this. Also you should take everything KT and Riley say seriously. Despite there posting style being ridiculous ignoring it or getting aggravated by it is exactly what they want you to do as doing so is detrimental as both Town and scum. Makes them more dangerous so you shouldn't dismiss them for no reason.

Also hold on just a second but I think I see a Grammar mistake that is incredibly important to your thought process sesq...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 501, Music Box wrote:
In post 402, Sesq wrote:Music Box - I thought he was voting me as a counter to nebula but
seems to think I'm scum with again,
seemingly no reason behind it.
What did you mean to say in the bolded bit?

As for reason, you've been evasive in your responses to me for a start; seemed too defensive and too careful about your vote for Toto, but without actually saying why you voted him; using the 'look, he did it too' diversion tactic. Not going to write out a full case as I think most of it has already been covered in the thread.
In post 402, Sesq wrote:And there's a difference between him voting me as a counter to neb (but placing me at null or something) and voting me for being scum.
I wouldn't have voted you if I had you as null. Not unless we were close to deadline, which we aren't.
Yeah right here in 402. MB bolded the important part. Notice you say "seems to think I'm scum
with
again"

note the with. It almost seems like you were pointing MB as having an associative scumlean on you and one other but changed your mind halfway through and then missed this part...

Am I reading into this too much guys?
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Toto »

Probably but hes been crumbing associative tells with me for a while. Pretty sure he is being backed up by his buddies (nebula/hariko/music box/hawk) if that is the case. Also if he is mafia that L-1 makes nebula look good which is probably on purpose too.
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 524, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 523, Sesq wrote:I know Riley, and she does just kind of act like this, I haven't seen anything suspicious. Hawk brought up a point with Kain's meta I thought was interesting though.
How do you know Riley if this is her first game on site again?
She's a friend on Discord, me and a few others told her about this place. I don't want to say anymore as I don't want game stuff ending up there at all.
In post 525, Hawk wrote:
In post 523, Sesq wrote:
In post 520, Lowell wrote:
In post 503, Riley Cake wrote:
In post 361, KainTepes wrote:VOTE: KAIN TEEPS!!!!!!!!!
VOTE: KAIN TEEPS!!!!!!!!!

SELF VOTING IS SCUMMY!!!!!
What I'm seeing here is riley doesn't want nebula to die and also doesn't want to be one of the last on the wagon when sesq does. The "too obvious" conclusion here is nebula/riley scumpair. I'm going to try not to get all spun up about this, but this is a terrible terrible derailment when there's a L-2 and L-3 at play.

Of course, for that matter, so is Kain Tep's.
I think you're taking both of them too seriously.

I know Riley, and she does just kind of act like this, I haven't seen anything suspicious. Hawk brought up a point with Kain's meta I thought was interesting though.

Also @Lowell, why are Elena and BBT town? Back up your reads.
When did I say anything about KT'S meta?

Also I Riley is new and unless you know her Alt you shouldn't saying things like this. Also you should take everything KT and Riley say seriously. Despite there posting style being ridiculous ignoring it or getting aggravated by it is exactly what they want you to do as doing so is detrimental as both Town and scum. Makes them more dangerous so you shouldn't dismiss them for no reason.

Also hold on just a second but I think I see a Grammar mistake that is incredibly important to your thought process sesq...
It may not have been you, it could have been Magna, but someone said that Kain does have different (but still trolly) actions based on if they're town or scum. Pretty sure it was Magna now.

You are right that I should probably take them more seriously, though, whenever I'm having trouble finding something (usually physical) it's in a place I had dismissed previously for whatever reason, and the same might go here, except instead of a sock, a tv remote or Amnesiac it's a member of a dangerous crime organization.
In post 526, Hawk wrote:
In post 501, Music Box wrote:
In post 402, Sesq wrote:Music Box - I thought he was voting me as a counter to nebula but
seems to think I'm scum with again,
seemingly no reason behind it.
What did you mean to say in the bolded bit?

As for reason, you've been evasive in your responses to me for a start; seemed too defensive and too careful about your vote for Toto, but without actually saying why you voted him; using the 'look, he did it too' diversion tactic. Not going to write out a full case as I think most of it has already been covered in the thread.
In post 402, Sesq wrote:And there's a difference between him voting me as a counter to neb (but placing me at null or something) and voting me for being scum.
I wouldn't have voted you if I had you as null. Not unless we were close to deadline, which we aren't.
Yeah right here in 402. MB bolded the important part. Notice you say "seems to think I'm scum
with
again"

note the with. It almost seems like you were pointing MB as having an associative scumlean on you and one other but changed your mind halfway through and then missed this part...

Am I reading into this too much guys?
No, your reading is fine, but this was a grammatical mistake on my part. It should have said

... seems to think I'm scum, with, AGAIN, seemingly no reasons behind it.

It was in reference to how people in my readslist prior had voted for me without personally explaining things.

PEDIT: Lol, you think I'm scum with nebula or hariko? I can kind of maybe see MB or Hawk, especially the latter, but fam u crazy.

I do think that Neb and Hariko could be partners, though. The third slot I'm unsure of but I have a feeling it's nydusher or Elena or something. Purely gut, don't listen to my reads of them too seriously, but mainly the former has been fairly inactive. Then again, they had apparently spread themselves thin over multiple games, and I've checked and he is in 3, I believe. Wouldn't blame him.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:53 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 489, KainTepes wrote:
In post 487, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Anyone up for flash lynching Kain?
ewwwwwwwww LIVERPOOL.................. you are from SCOUSELAND??

VOTE: BLUE BLOODED TOFFEE
If my assumption that by "scouseland" you mean "scotland" is correct, no. Liverpool is a city in the southern part of northwest england. It's about 133 miles, or 214 km.

This post is absolutely pointless, I'm just bored.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Hawk »

Wait what why am I sesq's buddy? I haven't even caught up? Also why would I point out this associative tell if I was his buddy and thought he was scum? I really am sorry I'm not caught up let me. Atch up as to what's going on. I literally only noticed that because of MB's post I don't even remember/know to who he would be referencing.

Pedit: I see your post Sesq but I need to catch up last time I read Elena had just joined us and I wasn't truly caught up then.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Toto »

Hakiro does seem unlikely but could make some sense. Neb v Sesq does not feel like TvT to me.
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Toto »

Hawk is town
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Lowell »

Toto is town, and correct on 531 but possibly incorrect on 532.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Lowell »

That was meant to have more conviction than it did.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Toto »

Which part of 532 am I incorrect?
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Toto »

Heih nvm
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:47 am

Post by Sesq »

Never nevermind.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 512, Riley Cake wrote:Pwetend I'm a dumb bimbo, okway? An' tell me what's wrong with Toto's dealio!
The fact that no one knows what Sesq will actually flip (well except for scum). The fact that it's lining up lynches when that is a sure-fire way to make the game stop working. The fact that things change.
In post 519, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Being hidden specifically does that. No need to lie about it one iota.
Right - there is no need to lie about it. We agree with this. We disagree in the fact where I do not necessarily think it is scummy to lie about it and you believe that lying about it is scummy.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Toto »

Hiraki, why is Neb town?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Hiraki »

Because he's been posting good and I haven't seen any major faults with his play.

What do you want me to say?
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Toto »

What did you like about his posts?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Hiraki »

The color. Jesus Toto.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Toto »

I'm not trolling you. I honestly want to know what made you believe he is town from his posting. Quote examples please.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 538, Hiraki wrote:
In post 512, Riley Cake wrote:Pwetend I'm a dumb bimbo, okway? An' tell me what's wrong with Toto's dealio!
The fact that no one knows what Sesq will actually flip (well except for scum). The fact that it's lining up lynches when that is a sure-fire way to make the game stop working. The fact that things change.
In post 519, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Being hidden specifically does that. No need to lie about it one iota.
Right - there is no need to lie about it. We agree with this. We disagree in the fact where I do not necessarily think it is scummy to lie about it and you believe that lying about it is scummy.
This slip here is really funny, you're like "Nobody knows what she will flip... OH YEAH i mean um, scum. They're scum. Totally." As if you're scum, you know that I'm town, but needed to append it to your message. Also, where has toto been lining up lynches as you described?

Also, yes. Why is he town.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Hiraki »

I know you're not trolling and that is the absolute most troubling part.
Sesq wrote:Also, where has toto been lining up lynches as you described?
The /entire/ deal is about lining up lynches.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:58 am

Post by KainTepes »

In post 529, Sesq wrote:

If my assumption that by "scouseland" you mean "scotland" is correct, no. Liverpool is a city in the southern part of northwest england. It's about 133 miles, or 214 km.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... Scouseland

guess i am more BRITISH THAN YOU even though i live in MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:59 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 546, KainTepes wrote:
In post 529, Sesq wrote:

Mexico!
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 546, KainTepes wrote:
In post 529, Sesq wrote:

Mexico =/= The United Nations of America.

This is the scummiest play I've seen all day. \s
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:04 am

Post by KainTepes »

mexico belongs to teh UNITED NATIONS,, and it is in SOUTH AMERICA,, so its the UNITED NATIONS OF AMERICA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi

Return to “Completed Open Games”