TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

Spoiler: Well Look again!
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

And I don't like this wagon distracting from Gin either so.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:22 pm

Radiant, if you're going to push me saying I called you for having an ego "for pushing me." You'll have to acknowledge that I said that for the reasons below. I'm not letting you scum read me for things that can be proven wrong.
In post 1381, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I mean.. it's not like I quoted where you had an ego...
In post 982, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
Spoiler: All posts boasting ego
In post 137, Elsa and Anna wrote:You know that in like about 50 games on MS you are the only one who ever mislynched me as town and RC is the only one who ever lynched me when I was scum?

[and yeah I got lynched twice in 50 games on MS.]

But yeah Me/Elsa and my Frozen Icy things are kindda famous around here on MS. You are to shy to be in the community a lot :]

and stop calling me game thrower. Your play in that game was absoloute trash and I was just testing your unlynchable shit as my masonary suggested. You policy lynched me in lylo cause you were angry at me criticizing your play instead of playing - I was really tired and it was a busy regular wednsday so yeah

#Elsa
In post 140, Elsa and Anna wrote:WHAT

ARE YOU ALL JEALOUS?

I AM A CELEBRITY AROUND HERE >.>

#Elsa
In post 142, Elsa and Anna wrote:All hail the mighty celebrity Frozen Angel \o/ \o/ \o/

~Anna
In post 542, Elsa and Anna wrote:Thats totally cool by me

You will just remove a wifomy slot (too good to be true), confirm yourself and I will rest in peace knowing I'm in one less mafia game and colser to my retirement day :]

I'm zoe , town friendly neighbor (massenger) - you have the gun so you force people to claim.

shrugs!

show me your accuracy

I never misvigged in my past 50 games on MS and a lot of games out of it :] the only time I had investigative (a tracker) I got double guilties in row

I never got mislynched in a day beside lylo - and the honor was massive's. the only other time that I got lynched (and I was scum) RC used an RL tell. Thats the total summery of my lynch status.

Now. why in the fucking earth anyone as shit as you are dare to criticize my game play? I'm retirying for a good reason. :]

#Elsa
In post 582, Elsa and Anna wrote:
In post 578, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 558, Elsa and Anna wrote:I never lost a single scum game beside the one that I was lynched in and another one when I was a jester in a setup full of confirmed guilties!

As town - beside large theme games that I still have a great read ratio in them - I have way upper than 50% winrate.

the last time I had a vig, i lead a lynch on one scum nd shot the other that night to end the game N1. (and I did this both times I had vig variants)

you are a vig I think :] show your skill and we will compare our status post game

#Elsa
I'm not perfect, neither are you. I've shot townies. I've lynched townies. I've been pocketed by scum (untrod tripod in blood in the streets mafia) which caused game loss, but I did nail scum the other scum d1 and n1. But usually, I am pretty good on my reads. Usually, I'm also pretty easy to read as town once I really start explaining my POV. But I am misread a lot at first. I've also never lost a scum game, but I think that's only because I make people underestimate me, as I'm actually quite obvscum imo.

I also don't like answering a bunch of questions when I'm town and being accused as scum because of it, esp when there's others like NM in the game doing fuck all. I see it like "damnit now I gotta answer all these fucking questions when what I really want to be doing is re-reading the game to find scum."

But, instead of dick measuring, I think it'd be best to work together to win. We still have plenty of days left until EOD, I don't think it was necessary for you to claim immediately just because I said I was going to shoot you. You could've just made me see you as town instead of claiming. But I feel like you probably feel the same way I feel as far as having to answer to bunch of bullshit as town
Just last thing before logging off. No you strated comparing game skills after me saying you suck and I gave you completly accurate statics. Its based on about 50 games on MS and around 40 games out of it on 2 different sites.

I was vig 3 times and never misshot.

and well not exactly. I never dodged any questions. Te point is you never asked one from me :] You concern about my slot was that I pushed you so yeah, You have the gun now, you treathened to vig I claimed. next time don't do that if you have still room for evaluation and your not expecting a claim :]

#Elsa
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1390, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 419, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:gun to head Snake is town.
I went from page 11 to until I gave an alignment statement about eager and this is what I found.

So?
...and later you called him scum...

Cakez I quote it on this page.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by SirCakez »

oh I get it I misread the stupid quote
I thought in 1140 Infinity was saying NM claimed Vig on page 11, but he was saying eager claimed vig there. And the CCs are referring to the neighbor claims.
jfc I'm dumb
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:23 pm

Infinity, if it's not obvious that I can't find it, please illuminate the path so I can see it.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 1399, RadiantCowbells wrote:Let's give him a moment to catch up and complete his thoughts.
Obviously we aren't going to ql him rn

But this reads lamist you know
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 1404, SirCakez wrote:oh I get it I misread the stupid quote
I thought in 1140 Infinity was saying NM claimed Vig on page 11, but he was saying eager claimed vig there. And the CCs are referring to the neighbor claims.
jfc I'm dumb
Yeah and they also claimed the rest of their roles, can you find that?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:25 pm

In post 1406, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 1399, RadiantCowbells wrote:Let's give him a moment to catch up and complete his thoughts.
Obviously we aren't going to ql him rn

But this reads lamist you know
All I can do is shrug at that. I am not a player that frequently does LAMIST things as either alignment. I just think the quick votes on Sircakez for thinking there are 3 vigs are dumb.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 436, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 436, RagingSpammers wrote:
In post 432, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm starting to feel like lynching lynch bait when they call themselves lynchbait so they have an incentive to stop being lynchbait.
In post 433, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Stop purposefully playing like shit and then saying you're lynchbait.
How do you know it's purposeful?
Either way being willing to lynch lynch bait just because they want to play like lynch bait is baaaaaaaaaad.
You're scummy for attacking their playstyle.
-Ali
If a playstyle is scummy, then that leads to the conclusion that I vote what's scummy.

If you keep dying D1 because you're shit, you soon learn to get your act together.

VOTE: eagerSnake
You don't remember this whole thing?

This seems like a policy vote but you gave other reasons to sr him.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1380, Infinity 324 wrote:RC I want to know your thoughts on my unvote and gin's seeming attempts to read you

I'm still going to find those quotes tomorrow (one of which had to do with your flip on gin which felt fake to me at first)

And FA played
exactly
like hydra blitz

But somewhere behind all the bullshit I can feel I'm talking to a real guy. In hydra blitz you exaggerated that real guy and I bought it. But now you're just...being normal

PEdit: well he claimed before you pushed him or at least very strongly softed by saying he'd vig n_m on page 11, did you not notice?
RC, response to this?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:28 pm

Actually I can tell you why I probably sound like that. 1770 just ended and I am giving postgame thoughts to people so I wouldn't be surprised if my tone is very LAMIST atm.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:29 pm

Oh yeah! Yeah I was yelling at Alisae for purposefully playing bad or not playing to improve. Then she ticked me off calling calling eager lynch bait and that was probably the catalyst as to why my vote moved
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:30 pm

In post 1410, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1380, Infinity 324 wrote:RC I want to know your thoughts on my unvote and gin's seeming attempts to read you

I'm still going to find those quotes tomorrow (one of which had to do with your flip on gin which felt fake to me at first)

And FA played
exactly
like hydra blitz

But somewhere behind all the bullshit I can feel I'm talking to a real guy. In hydra blitz you exaggerated that real guy and I bought it. But now you're just...being normal

PEdit: well he claimed before you pushed him or at least very strongly softed by saying he'd vig n_m on page 11, did you not notice?
RC, response to this?
Later.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

VOTE: lane

Also what do you think of MoI's vote on you
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by SirCakez »

anyways

After reading up I don't have a townread on RC because I know he could easily fake all of this but the wagon on him was full of sketchy people and votes, particularly Aella's sneak-in and Gin's basically OMGUS. MoI voting RC for AtEing (which is super NAI for him, and I'm pretty sure MoI knows that) is also sketchy. I think regardless of his alignment there was scum on that wagon within those three.
Infinity's engagement and entrance was strong enough to redeem the slot for me.

I don't see the point of lynching RC today anyway because we'll know he's scum if he's still alive in a few days and atm it just feels like a total tossup.

P-edit: I see they also both claimed 1-shot rolecop, cool beans.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:34 pm

Basically "OMGUS" yeah that's not a misrep.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:35 pm

Only voted for E&A/RC after RC faked a guilty so fuck off with that misrep
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

UNVOTE: SirCakez

I'm personally going to abstain from voting for a moment.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1417, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Only voted for E&A/RC after RC faked a guilty so fuck off with that misrep
You don't know about how RC always claims fake guilties?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:39 pm

I never played with RC before, I know nothing, she said in the thread that she faked claim guilties before so when she did it, I knew she was lying. I still don't condone lying :)

I will always find it scummy or worthy of blacklisting a player who uses fake guilties as a means to lynch a player :)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:44 pm

I fakeclaim guilties relatively often as a reaction test. The only time I have fakeclaimed a guilty in the last year with the intent of having it go off was when I was scum (and targetting opposing faction scum)

I've fakeclaimed like 6 guilties in my life on this site and all 6 have been on scum. It's not something I do quickly, it's a last resort for desperate games.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:44 pm

Like I am so, so certain that you are scum this game but you are still not at the level that I would fakeclaim a guilty on you.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:45 pm

You did it this game
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:46 pm

In post 1233, RadiantCowbells wrote:I claim 1-shot daycop with a guilty on Gin.
hello?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”