Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

The "stop what you're talking about" thing was a joke relax

I read your case, I see your points, but I think beeboy has a better chance of flipping scum so that is who I will be pushing.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1545, Yuri wrote:
In post 1529, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1527, Creature wrote:Who is Yuri?
He can answer that for himself. Have too much respect for dude to expose him.
...ok, I think whoever told you who I was was yanking your chain or else mistaken themselves. Because this isn't true. I barely know you, and I doubt you have much respect for me.
Busy besides that! Will get to Frog's case when I have time later.
You don't need to lie man.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.15

Yuri (5):
Lil Uzi Vert, The DEO, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Fro99er
beeboy (4):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Creature
Akane and Nebby (4):
Yuri, Maxous, beeboy, Nero Cain
NoticeMeSenpai (1):
Elbirn
The DEO (1):
Sondam
Fro99er (1):
Leonshade
Sondam (1):
Drixx

Not Voting (4):
Caesar Wills It, ooba, NoticeMeSenpai, Albert B. Rampage

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 to to lynch.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-21 10:05:30), at which point we will default to no lynch.
Last edited by Nahdia on Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Yuri »

In post 1547, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I don't think those are invalid points though, I'm just out-of-game personally offended by the way LUV went about voting Yuri and I'm not going to have any part in it, so I'm predispositioned to dislike that wagon now
Honestly appreciate it, the whole thing really bothered me and while I probably overreacted, thanks for saying something about it.
今こそ 一つに、今こそ 一つに、今こそ 一つに。。。 我らが一つに!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1550, Spiffeh wrote:The "stop what you're talking about" thing was a joke relax

I read your case, I see your points, but I think beeboy has a better chance of flipping scum so that is who I will be pushing.
I understand your points about beeboy I'm just asking how long was that game you played with him.
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Akane and Nebby »

In post 693, Nero Cain wrote:So where have you talked about me before?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1550, Spiffeh wrote:The "stop what you're talking about" thing was a joke relax

And do you agree with my points?

Disagree?

Which ones specifically?

I'm not letting you hand wave this away.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Yuri »

In post 1551, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You don't need to lie man.
We're not friends and I barely know you.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1547, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1517, Spiffeh wrote:No it's not just WIFOM

Role selection discussion just narrows down for scum where the power roles are and where the next batch of roles could likely land

So people need to shut up about their role preferences
No it's definitely wifom, you just haven't thought about it enough yet
In post 1516, Vecna wrote:I guess I did shift onto him rather easily, which is fine for him to be suspicious about.

Id much ather have ssbm adjust the frogger case from a few pages ago though, and adress why he thinks those points are invalid reasons for sheeping the wagon.

Now that would be a true depiction of town quality, instead of just making obvious observations.
I don't think those are invalid points though, I'm just out-of-game personally offended by the way LUV went about voting Yuri and I'm not going to have any part in it, so I'm predispositioned to dislike that wagon now
In post 1520, The DEO wrote:
In post 1514, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1507, The DEO wrote:
In post 1505, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1481, The DEO wrote:
In post 1479, Vecna wrote:Can you at least ask about the Jeareed read Titus? Because the explenation I was given was incomprehensible to me.
Mathblade uses They for the record.

Their explanation is simple. JaeReed derped and derping is their town game. See Shadowrun. (I'm sure they'd have more detail, but that's the gist). 90+ percent of Math's reads today are meta.
I've never played with math. Can you ask them the reason for the scumread on me?
You're defending "obvscum" Vecna. That's their reason.

(Quotes are because I disagree.)

~Titus
But I'm bussing obvscum Yuri?

Got it
Math thinks unless Vecna gets lynched today, he will never be lynched. So they justify it as you bussing Yuri to save Vecna. I told them, well we get scum. They said
but Vecna gets away

~Titus
Actually hilarious
Did you read my actually reasoning though? It literally has nothing do with the alt stuff.
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:35 pm

In post 1557, Yuri wrote:
In post 956, Yuri wrote:I've seen town Uzi and I don't really agree with you
:shifty:

-Nebby
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by The DEO »

I'd like to talk to you and Uzi about beeboy tomorrow. I kinda agree with his gut thing but my brain agrees with you Spiffeh. My way premature VCA says Yuri.

I'd like to get all of town working together than divided. Both are acceptable to me.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Vecna »

I dont particularly like your reasoning of taking offense to LUV's reason for voting as a valid reason to dislike the entire wagon and Froggers case.

ESPECIALLY if you basically state that you dont disagree with his reasoning.

From where im standing, and based on you last post, your vote should be right there alongside us.
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Yuri »

Uzi: Yeah, you said my reasoning for voting you was weak. Which could be fine. But then you have to go on 'oh, but I gave him an out and he didn't take it' when your out was me revealing my main. So of course I wouldn't take it.
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:37 pm

This counterwagon on me is hilarious.

-Nebby
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Yuri »

In post 1559, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 1557, Yuri wrote:
In post 956, Yuri wrote:I've seen town Uzi and I don't really agree with you
:shifty:

-Nebby
Seeing someone's towngame isn't the same as being friends, being respected by them, or 'laughing about things when the game is over'.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Vecna »

This focus on uzi's "immense rudeness" is not helping anything get sorted, but rather fels like some very weak deflection mechanism
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

@Frogger I am hand waving it

A lot of the things you put in there I'd have to check for myself and I don't feel like doing that right now.

You are welcome to continue pushing Yuri. Competing wagons are extremely helpful early on, especially when one of wagons is on scum. I want people to acknowledge that I am fairly certain that several posts from beeboy would definitely not come from town!him.

So yeah maybe I'll type up a "proper" response to your case later.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1562, Yuri wrote:Uzi: Yeah, you said my reasoning for voting you was weak. Which could be fine. But then you have to go on 'oh, but I gave him an out and he didn't take it' when your out was me revealing my main. So of course I wouldn't take it.
It's not really that you didn't take it, it is more so that you didn't make any effort to address the concerns I had about you. You were so focused on me asking you to out you couldn't tune me out and just get back to resolving things with me or scum hunting. That's an issue.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Vecna »

Ok time for my beautynap.

Goodnight
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 1401, Vecna wrote:To be fair, this is very much a towntell for Titus I think (at least something I know for sure she does as town)
Not acknowledging the arguments of others is a town tell for her?

Why couldn't she do this as scum?
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 1569, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1401, Vecna wrote:To be fair, this is very much a towntell for Titus I think (at least something I know for sure she does as town)

Why is this still a question? I was typing addressing your concerns as you typed that.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Yuri »

In post 1387, Fro99er wrote: 1) When titus gets on Yuri about defending Vecna, Yuri goes "but frog did it too" () without even realizing I also defended drixx (, , , ) in the Vecna/Drixx thing. I took both sides at different time trying to sort shit out, but Yuri basically says why didn't you call out frog for defending Vecna, as a justification to why they did it. That's stuff scum does.
I didn't say it as a justification, because there was no problem with what I was doing (or what you were doing). I wanted to know where DEO saw the difference between you and I and what were doing.
2) I'm only going to use the self-meta thing as a small point, but his reaction in to when I went "SPIFFEH :eek:" in seemed really worried
How do you read annoyance as worry?
3) In Yuri wants to placate Titus, and it appears he doesn't want to ruffle titus' feathers. It's super appeasing type stuff like scum not wanting to stand out. Yuri says in that yes he is trying to placate Titus because Titus is probtown pushing them. However, later on in Yuri sorts Uzi as town and Yuri says he doesn't care about Uzi's push on him. It's a contradiction, so Yuri needs to explain why Titus push did matter but Uzi push didn't.
I don't know if you noticed how much Uzi's push bothered me. I overreacted, sure, but Uzi being totally unreasonable and aggravating/taunting about me outing my main doesn't make me want to work with him. It makes me want to ignore him. Titus also has a scumread on me, but she didn't piss me off and I like her. Plus, Titus can be a tunneler and it can cause problems sometimes. I don't know enough about Uzi to make a judgement on that.
5) Yuri says they have issues with A+N in and when pressed on what the issue is by A+N in it turns out that it's the same prior issue from and . Reading those two posts, we see it's because Yuri doesn't like A+N is pressing Sondam about whether Sondam thought titus slipped or contradicted herself. That's perfectly legitimate reason to pressure Sondam, to find out if they meant contradict or slip (or both, as it turns out). Because contradict and slip can have different meanings. It's a bullshit issue to have with A+N. (to read more about it, read my which explains it better than I just did here)
I didn't like what I viewed as empty questions from Nebby.
4) My shows exactly ZERO scumhunting of Yuri's. All of a sudden Yuri drops a vote 3 posts later in on A+N, with no explanation. Finally the explanation comes in and it's a weak and shallow read that looks like it's just there to appear like scumhunting from Yuri.
Yeah, zero scumhunting in that timeframe because I woke up to Uzi's bullshit. No one can scumhunt in every series of posts. I'd already planned to vote Nebby, I got distracted. idk if you can tell how emotional I am in those posts you quoted but it looks obvious enough to me.
5) Yuri passes the buck on trying to read people on the Maxous wagon which I call out in , and passes the buck again saying I should do the legwork in . Why pass the buck back on to the person questioning you, which he did twice to two different people in those two posts.
I didn't say you should do the legwork. My point in saying you should go look at the wagon was that I had nothing to do with the wagon, and didn't see the value in examining it. So since asking me to do it was totally arbitrary, why don't you arbirtrarily go look at it? Only reason gerry asked me that question was because I asked about his maxous read so that would be clear. All I wanted was his Maxous read, but he wanted to know why people were pushing Maxous. So, since I was
not pushing Maxous
, I told him to ask people who were.

Are there any other issues?
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 1554, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I understand your points about beeboy I'm just asking how long was that game you played with him.
And I said it was last year.

Why do you ask?
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 1570, The DEO wrote:
In post 1569, Spiffeh wrote:

Why is this still a question? I was typing addressing your concerns as you typed that.
Titus I get it, this isn't about you. I'm wondering why Vecna considers this a town tell of yours rather than something that you could do as either alignment.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1572, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1554, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I understand your points about beeboy I'm just asking how long was that game you played with him.
And I said it was last year.

Why do you ask?
Just curious as to why you haven't asked him if it might've changed.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”