[6] Sesq - Lil Uzi Vert, Music Box, Hiraki, nebula, Lowell, BlueBloodedToffee
[L-2]

[5] nebula - Elena Fisher, Hawk, Sesq, KainTepes, MagnaofIllusion
[0] Music Box
[0] Elena Fisher
[0] Hawk

[0] Nolynch

Not voting: lucca261, Toto

14 players are alive, therefore 8 votes is the majority.

Deadline: (expired on 2017-02-13 13:10:00)
Sigh
Music Box
Music Box
Goon
Music Box
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:54 am

Post by Music Box »

In post 1045, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Nebula voted Sesq at . He OMGUSed me at and retracted it at . So Nebula hasn’t voted “three different players”. And no, he doesn’t get credit for Hellfire’s RVS vote.
Oops! Yep, you're right about that first vote being HM's, not Nebula's. My notes let me down there. But he certainly didn't
retract
that scumread on you; just moved his vote back to Sesq.
Meanwhile Sesq has voted Toto (), Nebula (), Elena (), Hiraki (), and Nebula again (). Every vote move after his first Nebula vote as been while she is either the Top or Second wagon. Check through the Vote Counts yourself if you like.
Yep, four different players like I said, two of which were sheeping Toto. (That's three sheep votes if you include following Toto back onto Nebula, which I didn't earlier.) What was your point here?

Want to fence-sit on Lowell harder? So you think he “went back to review his ISO” in this game as Town and came up with a player not in this game as a Top scum pick as Town? Really?
Yes, I'm fence-sitting here. Maybe slightly on the town side of the fence. Are you saying he is more likely to make that mistake as scum? I don't think so. It's more likely to be non-alignment indicative. I just had a bad vibe from his post.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:59 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Get to this another time
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Toto »

Lucca. Time to vote.
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:42 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Same for you Toto.

And Riley.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Toto »

I will vote after Lucca.
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:07 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1053, Toto wrote:Lucca.
Time to vote.
Time to provide content and reads for three scum suspects and any Town reads with reasoning.
FTFY

--
In post 1047, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:MoI, chances of Sesq and Nebula being town?
Part of me wants to make the smart ass statistical answer but I will pass on that.

Both of them? Maybe. It isn’t outside the realm of possibility that I’m wrong on Nebula and he’s just bad scummy looking Town. But I don’t see why you are seeing Town in his ISO. Can you point me to where you think you see Town motived posting? Like-wise Sesq’s posting looks Town to me for reasons I can now link – Karnos’s Nightless Vengeful Mayhem. Sesq was Town there and I misread her play and helped push for the Day 1 Vengeful lynch that ended up Vengekilling her.

If I’m wrong on Nebula and Lowell is scum I absolutely think that either Hiraki or Elena (or both) are scum with her. His “suspicions of me” coincided with when I moved my vote to Hiraki and started to push Elena. Feels like a chainsaw.

--
In post 1048, Lowell wrote:So, here's my maga problem, in a nutshell.

He's trying to casually call his OMGUS attack on me as some principled vote (which, hey, where was this before I called him scum?). Then instead of just leaving it there as a (mostly pointless but) largely harmless post he needs to clarify his LAMIST motivaitons with the last sentence. And he accuses me of being too careful? Yeesh.
Note what Lowell does say here and what he doesn’t. He throws down some buzzwording (that I’m OMGUSing when clearly that’s not the case, that I’m LAMISTing) but avoids answering how as Town he “forgot” his Townread on Elena in the same minute he called her Town or how his scum list includes a player not in this actual game. It goes to classic scum misdirection – if you can’t justify when your scum mistakes are identified you try to change the narrative and never acknowledge you’ve been busted.

--
In post 1051, Music Box wrote:Yep, four different players like I said, two of which were sheeping Toto. (That's three sheep votes if you include following Toto back onto Nebula, which I didn't earlier.) What was your point here?
The point is that Sesq’s play is much more likely to be Town than Nebula’s. I mean extraordinarily so. Sesq is a top wagon. Yet she’s not playing in a manner that says “Self Preservation” is her top priority. She’s willing to question and poke at a wide variety of players asking questions. Even looking at Town reads. And moving her vote when keeping Nebula a viable counterwagon makes much more sense as scum.

You keep saying “sheeping” as if that is some scum-tell. Do you think it is?
In post 1051, Music Box wrote:Yes, I'm fence-sitting here. Maybe slightly on the town side of the fence. Are you saying he is more likely to make that mistake as scum? I don't think so. It's more likely to be non-alignment indicative. I just had a bad vibe from his post.
I think it is clear as Day that he’s more likely to “forget” his strong Elena Town read in the same minute as he makes another post saying she is as scum. Because if he is honestly getting reads then he doesn’t forget it literally 59 or fewer seconds later. Read again and tell me there is any Town train of thought to his play there.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Toto »

Happy B-day Magna!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:21 am

Nebula and Sesq are where they are in my reads based on their early game discussion - I believe Nebula came out of it looking much better.

Sesq has a lot of instances where he says things like - 'I don't know what I was thinking', 'I can't really explain it now' and 'Oh yeah, that was really bad posting from me'. Those types of comments don't sit well with me because it's a cop-out from explaining his reasoning.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:24 am

In post 1058, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Sesq has a lot of instances where he says things like - 'I don't know what I was thinking', 'I can't really explain it now' and 'Oh yeah, that was really bad posting from me'. Those types of comments don't sit well with me because it's a cop-out from explaining his reasoning.
Funny because I want you to look in Nebula's ISO see the large number of times he refuses to elaborate on why he thinks Sesq is scum. I wasn't kidding about him making comments like "My convincing case - I'm Town and Sesq is scum". If you think Sesq is bad for that I think your Nebula read is due for a retrofit.

Have you read the whole game? Since you are basing this on Nebula looking better in the very early interaction I'd like to know.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:25 am

No, I haven't read the whole game yet. I think I stopped around page 20.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:27 am

If there is something in particular you want me to look at I'm more than happy to - just leave a link.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Lowell »

@magna, I don't know where you're going with this. Yes, I forgot my townreads. I actually
did
ISO myself. I'm in multiple games and I can't remember offhand the status of each one without reading back. That doesn't make my reads "fake". And, again, you're the guy saying I'm more polished when I'm scum. So what's your point here?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:33 am

But you ISO'ed yourself and then produced the wrong names...

You can't have got games mixed up right after ISO'ing yourself...
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Lowell »

Well, turns out I can. And I did.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Lowell »

Your alternative is what, that I wanted to keep my elena townread a secret?
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Toto »

The alternative is that you are lying about having reads at all. Scum don't have reads. They know.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:11 am

In post 1062, Lowell wrote:@magna, I don't know where you're going with this. Yes, I forgot my townreads. I actually
did
ISO myself. I'm in multiple games and I can't remember offhand the status of each one without reading back. That doesn't make my reads "fake". And, again, you're the guy saying I'm more polished when I'm scum. So what's your point here?
Nope this isn’t flying. You wrote where you called Elena “clear Town to me”. AND IN THE SAME EXACT TIMESTAMP MINUTE you write where you “forgot” that Elena was a Town read. The level of stupidity you are implying in doing so as Town I do not for a second believe.

Same with “I ISOed myself to get my scum reads and came back with Chaos who isn’t in this game”. It belies logic that you posted and managed to post two minutes later with a scum team of myself, Chaos and Sesq. There exists no single game that you could have “mistakenly” ISOed yourself to find those scum reads as this is the only game I am in with Sesq and I’m not playing any with both you and any player named Chaos.

Occam’s Razor says that you are scum fabricating your reads and that’s why you screwed these things up.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:16 am

VOTE: Lowell

Screw it. Flash wagon this scum. BBT I am counting on you to move your vote.

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:21 am

VOTE: Lowell
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:22 am

6 more votes people ....

Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 1066, Toto wrote:The alternative is that you are lying about having reads at all. Scum don't have reads. They know.
I get that this game is taking forever and going nowhere. But you can't be this lazy.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Toto »

Why am I being lazy?
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1036, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Sesq

Sesq, why was there no push on Toto/Kain after disliking their jump onto the Nebula wagon?
First of all, that was over a week ago, and there has been a lot of new content from them since then (well, at least for Toto, Kain still seems trolly and unreadable.)

Second of all, both those votes could come from town seeing my post and just agreeing with my reasoning.

Third of all, I wanted to see what Neb would react like with a wagon at them with actual reasoning behind it.

You're voting me for one tiny thing that happened 10 days ago. What even.
In post 1058, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Nebula and Sesq are where they are in my reads based on their early game discussion - I believe Nebula came out of it looking much better.

Sesq has a lot of instances where he says things like - 'I don't know what I was thinking', 'I can't really explain it now' and 'Oh yeah, that was really bad posting from me'. Those types of comments don't sit well with me because it's a cop-out from explaining his reasoning.
Yeah, you shouldn't base your reads off of early-game stuff, the later the better in terms of evidence. As for the points where I have been like that, it's because I said something moronic and unsubstantiated and I want to label it as such. I make mistakes, and I'm not going to try to hide the fact that I have. If anything it's scum play to try to cover it up, which isn't what I am attempting to do.
In post 1060, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:No, I haven't read the whole game yet. I think I stopped around page 20.
R E A D T H E E N T I R E G A M E

As for the Lowell flash wagon, I think we should move back to Neb, as I don't feel super confident on Lowell, but I would be willing to compromise.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Toto »

Sesq, summarize your case against Neb. Please.

Return to “Completed Open Games”