(NSFW) Mini 1882 - TPTG Mafia 1.5: The Fappening (NoWins)

Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:41 am

Post by Fresh »

Not against discussion...just don't believe we have the power to strand a specific player.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:05 am

Post by RachMarie »

I do like to show off my ... assets
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:06 am

Post by RachMarie »

So definitely up to discussion, MoI
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:24 am

Post by shos »

In post 235, shos wrote:All that chat about the rules is fun and games, but we still don't have control much over the lynch. so anyone who can come up with a better idea, do that
well it wasn't phrased as a question, I'll give you that, MoI...
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:34 am

Post by shos »

In post 284, Gorkington wrote:inb4 5 people die today.
nah, there's a second chance before a group dies.

If 2 people are lynched, does that mean scum cannot kill at all? O_o
also how many books of love would be sent?

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:39 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 300, Fresh wrote:Not against discussion...just don't believe we have the power to strand a specific player.
It is possible. It would basically require the players who are currently in the "Stranded" pool to claim their kinks so those who still have the option to Get Kinky could coordinate and come to a conclusion on who links up with who. And maybe mathematically it isn't in the cards. But without discussion no way to know.

I'm not sure everyone in the Stranded Pool and everyone in the Still Able to Act pool would be amenable to that much information being shared Day 1. But I'd like to see what the group with Options (including you) thinks of this.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:06 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 291, Gorkington wrote:like "ohohohoo" man what a big deal after you couldnt be fucked to read a single line in the rules in its entirety and tried to use that to shit on my face when it was actually dramonic you were annoyed at.

what a fucking pointless thing to make a big deal about.
It looks like someone is making a big deal about this, but it's not me.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:07 am

In post 275, KuroiXHF wrote:You've basically described something that is NAI. "Town can't read me, but scum ALSO say they can't read me!"
Nope. I don’t see Town saying “Oh, I can’t read MoI” and refusing to work at it. They may express that it is difficult but do it.

Scum on the other hand love to abdicate having to make that read.
In post 275, KuroiXHF wrote:Until you actually produce something worth reading, I'm going to just ignore you.
Yeah, I’d be more than happy to have this be kicked from the Orgy today.

--
In post 278, podoboq wrote: If you think me cheering for the guy reaming Snarky is an attempt to buddy him, you just don't know the extent to which I despise lurkers. I'm happy to see someone else say something for once.
I don’t care at all how much you despise lurkers. Kuroi’s LAMIST posting isn’t going to change Snarky. I gave up on that games and games ago where he was a Town Rolestopper who failed to protect obv-Town targets multiple days in a row in Inspirational Mafia. So your response has no Town value. Which is why I question even making it if you are Town.

Maybe it has personal value to you but frankly I don’t care about that any more than you care about my huge distaste for shit-posting and the absolute bane that playstyle is to MS.

--

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
All In
All In
Goon
All In
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:08 am

Post by All In »

There's 5 people with options and 4 without options. So we can even have 1 person fail and still be able to all pair up, deciding on the lynch. How do you see things MoI?
In memory of All In, Radja's character pick in Reality Show X.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Gorkington »

In post 306, KuroiXHF wrote:It looks like someone is making a big deal about this, but it's not me.
please get lynched today.
trash
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:15 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 309, Gorkington wrote:
In post 306, KuroiXHF wrote:It looks like someone is making a big deal about this, but it's not me.
I can see your kinks don't include anal play, because you kind of sound butt hurt

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Gorkington »

im somehow agreeing with moi that kuroi's participation in this game is starting to feel like vapid attempts at appearing to participate in the game when hes actually just doing nothing.
i wouldnt pretend to be confident about that though.
trash
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:15 am

In post 308, All In wrote:There's 5 people with options and 4 without options. So we can even have 1 person fail and still be able to all pair up, deciding on the lynch. How do you see things MoI?
So here is the current list of where we are ..
In post 260, God of Power Outlets wrote:Asking For Consent: All In, Fresh, MangaofIllusion, nn30, RachMarie

Failed: ThinkBig, DrippingGoofball, SnarkySnowman, KuroiXHF
Of that pool I have an early Town read on Rach and DGB. So I want to make sure those get paired up for certain. And it goes without saying I have a vested interest in pairing myself also.

I’m meh on yourself, Fresh, NN and Snarky. Of that pool I probably wouldn’t shed a tear if Snarky was kicked from the orgy because he’s deadweight but would not prioritize it at all. The rest of you I haven’t seen anything that makes me say “Kill it with fire”.

ThinkBig at this point has had every chance to answer my direct question to him. The fact that I’ve asked twice and he’s posted fluff and ignored it makes me happy to have him leave the orgy.

Kuroi I see as showing active scum posting. I have a game I want to go back and look at but right now he’d be the top of my “Adios suckers” list and the one I think stands the best chance of flipping scum.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:23 am

In post 311, Gorkington wrote:
im somehow agreeing with moi
that kuroi's participation in this game is starting to feel like vapid attempts at appearing to participate in the game when hes actually just doing nothing.
Beware ... this is like the 3rd Seal of the Apocalypse being broken ...

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:35 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

See this, Goofball? This is how you try to get someone lynched.

I'll respond properly later today. Funny enough, I'm watching fifty Shades Darker at the moment

Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Gorkington »

nice of you to show her how its done.
trash
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:40 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Magna did. :)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:40 am

Post by shos »

In post 0, God of Power Outlets wrote:The last player who has no one to Get Kinky Wit-It will be lynched, and their alignment flipped. If there are multiple players, a second chance will be given. If there are still multiple players after this, they will all be lynched.
A SECOND CHANCE IS GIVEN.

SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:50 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 310, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 309, Gorkington wrote:
I can see your kinks don't include anal play, because you kind of sound butt hurt
Ahahahahaha well played!

Gork why you such a scumfuck? Making such a big deal so early imo
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Gorkington »

that was almost coherent snarky nice job a step up for you bud.
trash
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:15 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 307, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So your response has no Town value. Which is why I question even making it if you are Town.

Maybe it has personal value to you but frankly I don’t care about that any more than you care about my huge distaste for shit-posting and the absolute bane that playstyle is to MS.
Spoiler: Things unrelated to the game
I understand the disconnect now.

Post had no intended game value (except for potentially shaming Snarky some more). You question the reason to make it since it had no game value, so you assumed it had value to MY game because at the least it could work as a way to buddy somebody (unlikely.) In reality, it has no intention to change the game, it's just (as you're calling it) shit posting. But you're wrong about having posts that are entirely unrelated to the game. When you pepper a game with them, it makes the game way more bearable to actually play, and hopefully makes people more likely to actually come back and read it. It's the same reason games have flavor.

I think the attitude you're expressing is detrimental to the enjoyment of the game, which causes activity problems. Activity problems are an ACTUAL problem, as opposed to the perceived problem of you having to skim over a meaningless comment or two in a page.

But whatever, you likely still disagree with me, and that's fine. What I'm arguing here is essentially a philosophical difference on the value that
FUN
has in a
GAME
, and whether or not comments unrelated to our game can be fun. I'd like to shelf this and talk about it a different time, because it's a complicated argument that isn't directly related to our game, but I thought I should at least elaborate before moving on. If the non-game-related comments bother you, I'll try to do a better job of making the distinction clear between when I'm making a comment on game-state or just taking the piss.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Fresh »

In post 305, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 300, Fresh wrote:Not against discussion...just don't believe we have the power to strand a specific player.
It is possible. It would basically require the players who are currently in the "Stranded" pool to claim their kinks so those who still have the option to Get Kinky could coordinate and come to a conclusion on who links up with who. And maybe mathematically it isn't in the cards. But without discussion no way to know.

I'm not sure everyone in the Stranded Pool and everyone in the Still Able to Act pool would be amenable to that much information being shared Day 1. But I'd like to see what the group with Options (including you) thinks of this.
Too early to start a claim game don't you think?
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Fresh »

@Rach. Something about your posts make me feel like you know something we don't (well obviously since we all know our own fetishes) but it makes me feel as if no one can get it on with you mechanically but you have all the power to screw any of us. That's either the impression I'm getting from you OR I'm a lunatic.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:40 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 307, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 275, KuroiXHF wrote:You've basically described something that is NAI. "Town can't read me, but scum ALSO say they can't read me!"
Nope. I don’t see Town saying “Oh, I can’t read MoI” and refusing to work at it. They may express that it is difficult but do it.
Where did you get the impression that I don't have any intention on reading you? Also, you should know at this point that reading me the same way you read any other player is not going to turn out well.

I don’t care at all how much you despise lurkers. Kuroi’s LAMIST posting isn’t going to change Snarky. I gave up on that games and games ago where he was a Town Rolestopper who failed to protect obv-Town targets multiple days in a row in Inspirational Mafia. So your response has no Town value. Which is why I question even making it if you are Town.
I think I've figured MoI out. If you disagree with him, you must be scum. I'm not quite sure if MoI is turning into an asshole, if he was, or if this is him being scum and deciding that's how he's going to play this game.

I'd say "fuck you," but regardless of results, I've already given myself to All In.

podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:43 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 321, Fresh wrote:Too early to start a claim game don't you think?
I think the series of stranded players should be claiming something, yes. Not yet, but before an attempt to recouple at the end of the day.

Also, Fresh's recent posting looks way townier. Moved out of my scum pool.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”