Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Hawk »

Well I want to believe Elena, I find it odd the BBT and Hapu both come into d2 and point towards Elena but didn't say anything d1 about it. BBT instructed/requested a hammer on Lowell which I can see being scum motivated but that makes me question whether MoL was derailing Sesq or not. Sesq meanwhile questioned the lynch end of d1 near the end despite having moved his vote much more than his counter wagon Nebula. This combined with Nebula holding hard on Sesq till it seemed like Lowell's wagon was gaining actual traction makes me feel uncomfortable about the Elena situation as its indicative that she was either distancing or actually well and truly not paying attention to the game state :/

So maybe that kinda makes sense why I feel like somewhere between the two of you there should be scum? I'm not ruling out T on both of you but if that's so it doesn't make sense for one you to push through on Lowell's lynch so calmly while multiple people SR you slightly ignored Elena for some reaching logic about Lowell not remembering Elena in his TR's. Like I don't mind that Lowell got lynched. I followed that logic because it seemed sound enough and his play besides that pinged me as coasting scum but like everything is lining up weirdly...
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:06 am

Post by Toto »

Riley, you scum read Nebula. Why are you not voting him?

Anyone else not voting Nebula better have a good explanation of why we should townread him.
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:14 am

Post by nebula »

In post 1394, MagnaofIllusion wrote:And my next exhibit in the “Why Nebula is Scum” … this post.

Earlier today Nebula has stated that I “shopped” scum reads on himself, Hiraki and Lowell. But this is the response he gives when Sesq quite properly points out that Nebula’s jump onto Elena was out of nowhere.

This is Cognitive Dissonance in full display – I was scum “shopping” for a lynch yesterday but he is Town exploring his other options and not tunneling. Look at my reasons and posts surrounding my suspicion of Hiraki, Nebula and Lowell. Then look at his jumps on Elena and Lowell (BTW he’s trying his absolute hardest to distance himself from any responsibility for his vote to mislynch Lowell which is scummy). Which ISO looks like someone actually looking for scum and which looks like scum making opportunistic hops?

Vote Nebula … he’s even asking for it!
You are exhausting.

How no one sees that you are intentionally distorting things to be scummy is astounding to me. I never stated that you shopping your vote/focus on other players was scummy. I was correcting Hawk's previous assertion as it was factually inaccurate. I'm also not "trying my absolute hardest" to distance myself from Lowell. My entire argument there is that
you
started it.

Seriously...no one sees what MoI is doing? Blatant misreps...
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:16 am

Post by Toto »

In post 133, nebula wrote:
In post 132, Sesq wrote:I do agree that with this point it was kind of bunk, but your choice of vocabulary comes off as scummy. That said, it's more of a gut read at this point, which I have previously stated to be the case. In terms of logic you do present good points with rather unfortunate framing, but my gut is still going off like mad. But your worst part here is your last sentence, "Perhaps I was too haste in my town read of you based on your willingness to engage with me yesterday". First of all, I WAS engaging with you with that post, and with this very post as well. Engagement is also fairly NAI.
Hi, Sesq. Could you point to what vocabulary I used that came across as scummy? It would be helpful for me to understand that.

Also, I believe that you misinterpreted my last sentence. I was stating that I read you as town yesterday based on the fact that you engaged with me - which you now point out should not be indicative of alignment. I was stating that I may have been to haste in that read given the basis of your suspicion. I believe that to not be genuine.

VOTE: Sesq
I bolded the important part.

Here nebula votes Sesq because he believes Sesq's basis for suspecting nebula (choice of vocabulary) is fake itself and therefore scummy.

Now, it should be very obvious that this statement can't be sincere. Nebula is an alt that is purposefully displaying a fake personality. Nebula should realize this and should realize the way he phrases his posts comes off as fake, because it is fake by design.

So no fucking way he belives Sesq is being
disingenious
here.

I want this lynched today.
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:17 am

Post by nebula »

I'm not getting lynched today. Move on.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Toto »

That post is scummy as hell. We lynched Lowell for less. But your display of hope is charming.
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:22 am

Post by nebula »

Not hope. You don't have the ability to get me lynched. Same reason I wasn't getting lynched D1.

You should focus in MoI/Elena/Sesq/Uzi
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Toto »

Nope. In that post Sesq was being sincere, you were being insincere. Insincerity is the #1 tool to find scum on D1. D1 is the hardest day for scum.

As town you had no reason to vote Sesq for that because you should know your fake personality comes off as fake.

If you can find a more insincere vote than that one then you may have a chance to not get lynched today. But you wont.
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:31 am

Post by nebula »

The fact that you reached back to my forced playstyle to find your reason for (attempting to) lynching me is worrying. Why not pick out something from later on in D1?
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:33 am

Post by Toto »

I was not looking for a reason to lynch you. But nice try.

I was re-reading the game from P1 and found that gem.
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:34 am

Post by nebula »

Whatevs - nice excuse.

Get good and town read me so we can move on. D2 is starting to feel like D1 again.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Toto »

In post 1410, nebula wrote:Whatevs - nice excuse.
What is that supposed to mean?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:11 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1400, Hawk wrote:Well I want to believe Elena, I find it odd the BBT and Hapu both come into d2 and point towards Elena but didn't say anything d1 about it. BBT instructed/requested a hammer on Lowell which I can see being scum motivated but that makes me question whether MoL was derailing Sesq or not. Sesq meanwhile questioned the lynch end of d1 near the end despite having moved his vote much more than his counter wagon Nebula. This combined with Nebula holding hard on Sesq till it seemed like Lowell's wagon was gaining actual traction makes me feel uncomfortable about the Elena situation as its indicative that she was either distancing or actually well and truly not paying attention to the game state :/
See this is to me a garbled and I need some clarification …

1. Was I “derailing” the Sesq lynch all day when pushing on Nebula or Hiraki (both of whom had viable wagons during D1). If not then why is moving to Lowell (who you admit played in a manner that looked scum to you also) suddenly a derail?
2. What is your read on BBT and Hapu if you find it suspect they both started the day pushing on Elena?
3. What is your read on Nebula given you seem to indicate his vote movements around Lowell are suspect?

--
In post 1402, nebula wrote:You are exhausting.

How no one sees that you are intentionally distorting things to be scummy is astounding to me. I never stated that you shopping your vote/focus on other players was scummy. I was correcting Hawk's previous assertion as it was factually inaccurate. I'm also not "trying my absolute hardest" to distance myself from Lowell. My entire argument there is that you started it.

I understand how exhausting this is for you. You managed to escape Day 1 and signs pointed at the start of the day that you were going to not be under fire for your scummy play again. But here I am not letting your scum-motivated posting go unnoticed at every turn. I’m that frustrating drug sniffing dog that you can’t shoot in front of the Cops safely and can’t make stop pointing out your “stash”.

Don’t worry too much about it. I’ve ground better scum than you into fine powder on the way to their lynch.
In post 1404, nebula wrote:I'm not getting lynched today. Move on.
Yeah you are.

MORE NEBULA VOTES ASAP!!!!
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:41 am

Post by nebula »

It's exhausting because you are getting away with blatant falsities. Also, I will post a video of me eating a sock if you think you or Toto can get me lynched before LyLo.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Toto »

Notice how Nebula avoids addressing the case against him and instead focuses on discrediting the attacker.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1401, Toto wrote:Riley, you scum read Nebula. Why are you not voting him?

Anyone else not voting Nebula better have a good explanation of why we should townread him.
You seem to be unaware that people can have multiple scumreads, and maybe do scumread nebula but just scumread someone else more, and vote for them instead?

It isn't black and white like that.
In post 1402, nebula wrote:
In post 1394, MagnaofIllusion wrote:And my next exhibit in the “Why Nebula is Scum” … this post.

Earlier today Nebula has stated that I “shopped” scum reads on himself, Hiraki and Lowell. But this is the response he gives when Sesq quite properly points out that Nebula’s jump onto Elena was out of nowhere.

This is Cognitive Dissonance in full display – I was scum “shopping” for a lynch yesterday but he is Town exploring his other options and not tunneling. Look at my reasons and posts surrounding my suspicion of Hiraki, Nebula and Lowell. Then look at his jumps on Elena and Lowell (BTW he’s trying his absolute hardest to distance himself from any responsibility for his vote to mislynch Lowell which is scummy). Which ISO looks like someone actually looking for scum and which looks like scum making opportunistic hops?

Vote Nebula … he’s even asking for it!
You are exhausting.

How no one sees that you are intentionally distorting things to be scummy is astounding to me. I never stated that you shopping your vote/focus on other players was scummy. I was correcting Hawk's previous assertion as it was factually inaccurate. I'm also not "trying my absolute hardest" to distance myself from Lowell. My entire argument there is that
you
started it.

I haven't seen any distorting from him. Where is it?

Also, I fail to see who started the Lowell wagon to be very important. The rest of MoI's play has been pretty towny, and if it's town lynching town then who you should be suspect to are the people who hopped on late in the wagon's life.

Like you.
In post 1403, Toto wrote:
In post 133, nebula wrote:
In post 132, Sesq wrote:I do agree that with this point it was kind of bunk, but your choice of vocabulary comes off as scummy. That said, it's more of a gut read at this point, which I have previously stated to be the case. In terms of logic you do present good points with rather unfortunate framing, but my gut is still going off like mad. But your worst part here is your last sentence, "Perhaps I was too haste in my town read of you based on your willingness to engage with me yesterday". First of all, I WAS engaging with you with that post, and with this very post as well. Engagement is also fairly NAI.
Hi, Sesq. Could you point to what vocabulary I used that came across as scummy? It would be helpful for me to understand that.

Also, I believe that you misinterpreted my last sentence. I was stating that I read you as town yesterday based on the fact that you engaged with me - which you now point out should not be indicative of alignment. I was stating that I may have been to haste in that read given the basis of your suspicion. I believe that to not be genuine.

VOTE: Sesq
I bolded the important part.

Here nebula votes Sesq because he believes Sesq's basis for suspecting nebula (choice of vocabulary) is fake itself and therefore scummy.

Now, it should be very obvious that this statement can't be sincere. Nebula is an alt that is purposefully displaying a fake personality. Nebula should realize this and should realize the way he phrases his posts comes off as fake, because it is fake by design.

So no fucking way he belives Sesq is being
disingenious
here.

I want this lynched today.
I fail to see the logic here. I only scumread him AFTER he had abysmal responses to my rebuttals, his initial vote I don't necessarily see as a scummy move, but certainly most things he did after that point would qualify as such.
In post 1406, nebula wrote:Not hope. You don't have the ability to get me lynched. Same reason I wasn't getting lynched D1.

You should focus in MoI/Elena/Sesq/Uzi
Actually, if we pulled together people who were split amongst you and hiraki, and had a few less people rarely active, we could have had a lynch on you going.

Now we have 2 rarely active townies gone and one less vote to lynch. It's definitely more possible today.
In post 1411, Toto wrote:
In post 1410, nebula wrote:Whatevs - nice excuse.
What is that supposed to mean?
It means "I can't argue this point so I'm going to weakly dismiss it".

I've seen this tactic utilized by Elena as well.
In post 1414, Toto wrote:Notice how Nebula avoids addressing the case against him and instead focuses on discrediting the attacker.
Textbook definition of ad hominem right there, kind of, I don't know. Point is, it's shitty logic and LYNCH THIS MAN
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 1415, Sesq wrote:I fail to see the logic here. I only scumread him AFTER he had abysmal responses to my rebuttals, his initial vote I don't necessarily see as a scummy move, but certainly most things he did after that point would qualify as such.
Nebula: "I'm voting Sesq because I don't believe Sesq finds my choice of vocabulary suspicious like he says, he is making up excuses to suspect me."

He is saying this as an Alt that uses a fake vocabulary by design.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Toto »

^^^ that's paraphrased
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1416, Toto wrote:
In post 1415, Sesq wrote:I fail to see the logic here. I only scumread him AFTER he had abysmal responses to my rebuttals, his initial vote I don't necessarily see as a scummy move, but certainly most things he did after that point would qualify as such.
Nebula: "I'm voting Sesq because I don't believe Sesq finds my choice of vocabulary suspicious like he says, he is making up excuses to suspect me."

I don't see how being an alt is relevant, but I'd agree thats a bad reason
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by nebula »

In post 1415, Sesq wrote:I haven't seen any distorting from him. Where is it?
Maybe you could be an adult, and do your own reading given that I've point it out on several occassions. Oh wait, you're prob!scumbuds so you wouldn't see it.......
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by nebula »

In post 1415, Sesq wrote:I've seen this tactic utilized by Elena as well.
Then vote Elena.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 1418, Sesq wrote:
In post 1416, Toto wrote:

I don't see how being an alt is relevant, but I'd agree thats a bad reason
He is a gimmick alt that uses non natural vocabulary on purpose.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1419, nebula wrote:
In post 1415, Sesq wrote:I haven't seen any distorting from him. Where is it?
Maybe you could be an adult, and do your own reading given that I've point it out on several occassions. Oh wait, you're prob!scumbuds so you wouldn't see it.......
If it's so obvious, you should be able to point it out.

If you cannot provide evidence, you must have no evidence.
nebula wrote:
In post 1415, Sesq wrote:I've seen this tactic utilized by Elena as well.
Then vote Elena.
As if this is the only reason I'm voting you
nebula
nebula
Goon
nebula
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by nebula »

^

This is why you are a frustrating and needy player. You cbf'd to even read the responses I've made to MoI. Guess what? I've made them, and I'm sure as shit not going to redo it for someone who I think is scum with the person I'm refuting.

I'm about <>this close<> to being done with this crap.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Toto »

K, replace out.

Return to “Completed Open Games”