(NSFW) Mini 1882 - TPTG Mafia 1.5: The Fappening (NoWins)

podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:33 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 595, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 546, KuroiXHF wrote:
Get kinky with Snarky
get bent scum
no jus sayin
<3
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:37 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 590, KuroiXHF wrote:Podo, why has your read on me flipped 180?
In post 383, podoboq wrote:Kuroi is a scumlean for me now. Shitty interactions with people. Setting the bar too high for Snarky. I don't like how he's dealing with Magna, and I want to reread it when there's a little more content there and I have the attention span to read it in full, but it looks TvS, and I'm liking Magna. Also, including yourself in a list of people who you townread is fucky.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:42 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 601, podoboq wrote:
In post 383, podoboq wrote:Kuroi is a scumlean for me now. Shitty interactions with people. Setting the bar too high for Snarky. I don't like how he's dealing with Magna, and I want to reread it when there's a little more content there and I have the attention span to read it in full, but it looks TvS, and I'm liking Magna. Also, including yourself in a list of people who you townread is fucky.
You say lean, but you're acting solid.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:43 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 602, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 601, podoboq wrote:
You say lean, but you're acting solid.
Scumlean to scumread isn't a 180, Captain Misrep.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:46 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Oh, I see what you're saying. I was referring to your action in the beginning of the game, where we talked about hooking up but you were already betrothed to another. I thought you town read me. I thought this was a love that could have worked. </3.

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:46 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 414, podoboq wrote:
In post 410, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Not buying this in the least. Anyone who has played any amount of games with Snarky knows that he’s “Neutral Useless” as any alignment. The fact that you are seem to be scum-reading him for every action he is taking is suspect and looks like you’ve found that “safe” scum read to pressure.
This 100%. I'm cool with cucking Kuroi today.
In post 556, podoboq wrote:
In post 546, KuroiXHF wrote:Actually, I have no idea why I was even contemplating listening to MoI.

He's blowing over every fucking post I have anyways.

Get kinky with Snarky
Found scum. Thanks for claiming.
There's more of the transition from lean to scumread. You were scumreading Snarky for basically everything he did yesterday, then you come into Day 2 and instantly attempt to get kinky with him with no real explanation. Also, everything since looks like "scum under pressure" until the mod comes in and says "Snarky's too slow," then you can relax and start playing more aggressively. Yeah, you're scum.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

My explanation is simply I don't want to play things MoI's way, because he's not looking to meet me half way. I mean, you can scum read me and if it's my time to go, fine. But I'm going to play to win and have fun, not just constantly butt heads with someone so inflexible.

Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Fresh »

How convenient for Snarky to return after the Gods come back...
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

No shit.

Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Fresh »

In post 606, KuroiXHF wrote:But I'm going to
play to win
and have fun
I think your move today was play to survive.

I was in the same boat as Snarky, didn't get to say yes or no in 24 hours time. Half this group looks scummy because you're all filling the thread with negative shit about your opinion of if the game is broken instead of playing the game. Just play.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Whether I'm town or scum, playing to win and playing to survive are nearly the same thing. I'm not sure why you were cherry picking this.

But you're right. I'm being a bit pissy lately. I was getting frustrated with MoI and I've been planning an impromptu trip because of my niece just being born, but I'm not trying to make excuses and pin this all on that. Sorry if I've been lowering morale. Town or scum, no one wants to play a discouraging game.

Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 581, MagnaofIllusion wrote:And now I have solid internet access again …
Who cares? As a man reads this, his head shakes at unnecessary excuses.
In post 581, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 559, Jaqen Hghar wrote:A man has reasonable suspicion of MoI
If by some miracle Kuroi is Town this is my best bet for scum as we stand.

I’d also have suspicions of Podo and Rach in that scenario as well...
Who isn't scum?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by shos »

get kinky with gork

We are both town. Rach is, too, and as such she will probably get to choose who gets lynched out of the rest...sadly these might both be town..
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by shos »

Also, it is important that I survive, gork can confirm that I can back this..
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 612, shos wrote:
get kinky with gork

We are both town. Rach is, too, and as such she will probably get to choose who gets lynched out of the rest...sadly these might both be town..
I approve
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Rach- I man is of the mind that he has you pretty much figured out. I don't suppose you could CONFIRM a man's thoughts for him when the time is just so?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:47 am

Post by dramonic »

get kinky with it: Podo
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:47 am

Post by dramonic »

way to fuck up a day guys.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:59 am

Post by podoboq »

Welp. Playing to your win condition is fun.

Dramonic, I want to say no to that. We have Rach&All-In who die if I accept and shos and gork are a match. I think Rach is more important than me, and I don't think there's scum in Rach&All-in. Plus, I know that I will at least book the right players (Kuroi + Snowman). Thoughts?

Hypothetically, I'm talking about denying your request and asking Rach to pair with YOU, so I can book the right players and Rach survives. I'd say they can couple me instead, but frankly, I don't want to scumbag you Dramonic.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:01 am

Post by podoboq »

Also, we know that shos&Gork is a successful, pair, so if I accept, I'm just killing Rach&All-in.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:02 am

Post by Gorkington »

are there good reasons for all-in being town?
trash
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:04 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 56, All In wrote:Okay.

How do you think we should pair up?

I was thinking we might "elect" a townread who then gets to select someone of their choice to partner up with. The partner then selects someone for the second pair and so on until only one person is left.

I'm not sure how else we're going to have scum be unselected here?
In post 57, All In wrote:
In post 54, ThinkBig wrote:Agreed.

I wonder if it is best to out your kinks/off-limits now and lynch from there.
outing off-limits will only give scum the opportunity to manipulate things. I'm not a big fan of that.
Some of his theory-crafting is bad, but it's town. Scum is unlikely to be this all-cards-on-the-table methinks. This is just the first thing that comes to mind. If Dramonic is even partially OK with what I'm selling here, then I'm gonna reread and make a decision.

Also, gork, maybe consider saying no to shos.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:05 am

Post by podoboq »

I have to go do some work, but I'll be checking in. Everyone, PLEASE give me feedback on this. Are Rach&All-in worth saving here?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:16 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

So Kuroi posted his Get Kinky request Tuesday at 7:22pm EST.
And TPTG confirmed it Thursday at 3:40pm EST.

@Snarky
– In your next post I expect you to have a fantastic reason why you have 16 posts elsewhere on site between those times and didn’t post here ...

Frankly the only explanation that comes to mind for me is that you were scum avoiding the thread.

@Rach and AllIn or Podo / Dram
– I think making Kuroi and Snarky a permanent couple is the best course of action. I cannot see any world in which at least one if not both of them isn’t scum.

--
In post 622, podoboq wrote:I have to go do some work, but I'll be checking in. Everyone, PLEASE give me feedback on this. Are Rach&All-in worth saving here?
Who are your scum reads besides Kuroi? That’s what it comes down to.

I don’t think Gork should reject Shos because I have Gork as solid Town and I can’t say the same about the any of the members of your pair or Rach / All-In.

I mean realistically as Town you should be judging whether you think the odds of Dram or All-In is more likely to be scum. Frankly I’m having trouble with the whole notion that you as Town think the best course of action is to reject Dram and have Rach / All-in choose Dram. That means you think there is a zero percent chance that there is any scum in Dram / Rach / AllIn and you think getting rid of yourself (the only player whose alignment you know for certain) is the best course of action. That makes me go "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ..."

--
In post 591, Gorkington wrote:im glad that snarky being useless has been a solid boon to scum and also that this mechanic basically allows scum to abuse lurkers.
In light of what I posted above … do you really think he wasn’t actively avoiding the thread during that period?

Also please comment on the following Shos claim …
In post 613, shos wrote:Also, it is important that I survive, gork can confirm that I can back this..
--
In post 607, Fresh wrote:How convenient for Snarky to return after the Gods come back...
Why did you just throw this soft shade and not go the extra step of actually looking to see if Snarky was avoiding the thread?

--
In post 611, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 581, MagnaofIllusion wrote:And now I have solid internet access again …
Who cares? As a man reads this, his head shakes at unnecessary excuses.
In post 581, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 559, Jaqen Hghar wrote:A man has reasonable suspicion of MoI
If by some miracle Kuroi is Town this is my best bet for scum as we stand.

I’d also have suspicions of Podo and Rach in that scenario as well...
Who isn't scum?
And this can go in my scum pile. Especially the “Who isn’t scum” line isn’t really in line with what I would expect from Town given I had just posited that if my current top Scum-read was Town then I had 3 suspicions of who might be scum. You know … the number of scum players in the set-up.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:25 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Why does it feel like Snarky town reads me? This makes no sense.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”