Micro 687: Vanilluxe Mafia - Mafia Victory!!!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Lowell »

@TTTT, it's a little weird how casually you town read me. You trying to pocket me, bro?

fos TTTT

@everyone else, GL is flailing, and I'm still 1v1-ing him. Never seen someone so upset about getting two votes. Imagine how methodical and tedious he'll be if we get him to four or five. Get in here and kill one of us. These are some tepid-ass wagons right now.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Lowell »

Bella has still done nothing.

Eddie's push on SS seems like a sideshow. No one cares. Sure, he can be scum if you want. But still.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Lowell, thoughts on frogger?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 370, TTTT wrote:Re-reading now.
I'm up to my infamous post
might have to stop and finish later
after six pages Bella looks like scum
lowell/frogger/SS/bork all get to be town for now
GL/sbf/eddie null
explain the bella scum read. I'm not sure where I'm at with her. The meta had me scum leaning, but she hasn't really done anything scummy I can point out. In fact, I liked her pressure of me when she said I just ignored her reasoning around calling Bork/GL a scum-scum interaction.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 379, SweetBlueFlowers wrote:Why aren't you producing content? If you're Town, help me get a better read on you, because at the moment you're in my lynch pool.
I will say, that's kinda consistent with town bella.

Scum bella is more tryhard.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 288, SweetBlueFlowers wrote:Town: Cane, bork, Frog, Low, 4T
Why are you townreading me. Other than my meta case on bella I don't understand your townread of me.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 401, Lowell wrote:Bella has still done nothing.

Eddie's push on SS seems like a sideshow. No one cares. Sure, he can be scum if you want. But still.
OH MY FUCKING GOD

the amount of "this person has done nothing" this game is seriously frustrating.

If they are doing nothing and it bothers you, push them on it. Ask them questions. Something.

This part here about Eddie is kind of shitty too. It's half-assed challenging eddie without really challenging eddie.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Fro99er »

TTTT you really need to explain your bella vote.
Heil King Froggo.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 386, Fro99er wrote:
In post 285, Bellaphant wrote:also, talk to me about gl? where's the read from, exactly. is about it the followthrough scum read? Like I said, I'm getting a lot of town vibes, but some of his thinking looks contrived. when pushed, he backs his shit up though.
Also, what exactly looks contrived?

Posts like and seem a little like...they are very aware of being read? However, they later talked about making sure they were understood by their town-reads, which I liked a lot more. I'm pretty sure they are town.
In post 401, Lowell wrote:Bella has still done nothing.

lowell, sbf, talk to me, ask me questions. if i'm not making the content you want, talk to me. :)
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Bella who is scum and why?

Can you explain your tttt vote?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Bella, any reaction to me about my backing off on eddie?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Fro99er »

*about my reason for backing off
Heil King Froggo.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 399, Fro99er wrote:for example, explain how you think he gives a fuck about sorting SS. to me the read is really shallow.
in progress, actually;

Eddie I gave and thusfar you've not even acknowledged it despite specifically asking me for it. Why?

Still not seeing how you're attributing SS' iso as mostly trolling / minimal content; like even the stuff you're quoting has reads and analysis; if you're going after people for minimal content i have no idea why you singled this player out. If you're peeved that it's peppered with jokes every once in a while like who cares?
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 400, Lowell wrote:@TTTT, it's a little weird how casually you town read me. You trying to pocket me, bro?

fos TTTT

@everyone else, GL is flailing, and I'm still 1v1-ing him. Never seen someone so upset about getting two votes. Imagine how methodical and tedious he'll be if we get him to four or five. Get in here and kill one of us. These are some tepid-ass wagons right now.
Timing is weird as hell on this considering TTTT has been doing this to you since
beefycheese
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 412, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 399, Fro99er wrote:for example, explain how you think he gives a fuck about sorting SS. to me the read is really shallow.
in progress, actually;

Eddie I gave and thusfar you've not even acknowledged it despite specifically asking me for it. Why?

Still not seeing how you're attributing SS' iso as mostly trolling / minimal content; like even the stuff you're quoting has reads and analysis; if you're going after people for minimal content i have no idea why you singled this player out. If you're peeved that it's peppered with jokes every once in a while like who cares?
I'm intentionally not commenting on it for now.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

though I meant to unvote last night and I guess I fell asleep because I'm still voting ss so

unvote
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 397, Fro99er wrote:Not sure this has to be a 1v1 but I kinda think this might actually be towny from Lowell. Scum typically don't show this bravado around a 1v1 unless it's with their scumbuddy for scum theater.
I'm very much in this exact same conundrum-esque mindset; i think he's very good at hitting these tonal notes but like otherwise i haven't liked really much of anything from him regarding actually interacting with or giving reads on people and that's likely the best i'm going to do today unless something weird as shit happens

VOTE: lowell
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 414, Eddie Cane wrote:I'm intentionally not commenting on it for now.
i'm not super convinced that's pro-town at this point in the day
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

i initially thought this would be a PoE oriented game for me and that is just turning out not to happen
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 376, TTTT wrote:I was hoping scum would push me for the naked vote.
The play was consistent with my prior play in that it was unexplained and came out of nowhere
But it's the kinda superficial thing scum like to latch onto
i am curious as to how hypothetical town-you expects town to interact with you this game
beefycheese
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

this is about where I'm at rn, towniest top scummiest bottom

bork

sbf (came back from being idle with a vengeance)

bella

Lowell

GuiltyLion
tttt

frogger
sobolev

nobody has stuck out as super scummy to me which is strange. I'm locking bork as town so if he's scum he should keep me around for an easy lylo win. I'm going to go back and review isos tomorrow when I have time. particularly, I want to look at Lowell (who everyone is scum reading but I'm not buying), and frogger/bella interactions. I'll probably also cross check some bella stuff. I do not like how frequently frogger speaks to bella, especially since I regard her as fairly townie. I definitely have to analyze tomorrow when I'm less tired, because there's nobody I scum read enough to want to vote and that is
really
weird for me.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

like you are making yourself (imo) fairly unsortable, which is basically forcing me to throw my reads around you and drop you in the slot where you fit

that's not how everyone hunts; say someone's just got you placed at null; how are you discerning opportunistic scum from concerned town

also consistent with prior play has no bearing on your alignment so i don't see why that's even relevant or a reason to accept it as being ok
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

@TTTT, sorry.
beefycheese
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I don't have time to give a proper response to SBF yet but the thing I hate about both their substantiated push/posts on me is that it seems like they're both built on axiomatically assuming that I'm scum first, then prescribing scum motive to everything I do, and then many underhanded attempts to dictate/control my behavior and frame me in a box where anything I do is scummy. Like first she said I was avoiding her by moving my vote, but then when I strongly bit back at that (because it's an incredibly obnoxious thing to say imo) then she says of course I can't avoid her because I'm forced to respond to her. It's like the motive is to bully me into submission/"flailing" rather than to game-solve. I almost feel like I
want
her to be scum even moreso than I actually think she is, because it's a really off-putting style of playing the game and if I'm lynched I don't see how she won't be the subsequent lynch.

I'll give her argument itself more attention later but I'd like to know if people are sensing these vibes as well. And I'm still good with a Lowell lynch, totally agree that he "sounds town" but isn't actually doing anything town. His response to me about calling everyone "opportunistic", while funny, is a total dodge over the point that I was making.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

oh and @SBF if you feel I misrepped your argument, the pro-town thing to do would be to clarify exactly where and what I misrepped instead of just calling it a misrep and attacking me. Townies usually get
indignant
when they feel misrepped and make it a point to explain what exactly what they said and meant, but she just seemed to take on a bravado instead and used it to attack me further
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”