LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 947, Antihero wrote:lq if you want to lynch m+m, you will have to do it without my vote and against my advice
:/

Why is RC Town?

That hydra has acted objectively Scummy... I know meta is a thing, but acting blatantly anti-town is NO reason to Town read someone. I think RC is pulling strings. That haven't made a single solid push yet. Their current vote is on Hawk for reasons of IIoA used horribly wrong. Occam's Razor... If it looks like Scum...
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 946, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 943, Antihero wrote:
In post 937, LicketyQuickety wrote:Their vote on Hawk when I said Hawk was being defeatist andI then instead voted RC because I thought something fishy was going on with RC/Hawk.
i'm sure there is a universe where that sentence makes sense...

this one is not it
Its a tin foil hat theory that RC is bussing Hawk and Hawk is acting like "well, that's the plan" and is acting all defeatist because they are
supposed
to get lynched by RC here. I also really want to push RC because I honestly haven't seen anything you can call traditionally townie from them.
what does any of this have to do w kts?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:01 pm

In post 951, Antihero wrote:
In post 937, LicketyQuickety wrote:Their vote on Hawk when I said Hawk was being defeatist andI then instead voted RC because I thought something fishy was going on with RC/Hawk.

this one is not it
Its a tin foil hat theory that RC is bussing Hawk and Hawk is acting like "well, that's the plan" and is acting all defeatist because they are
supposed
to get lynched by RC here. I also really want to push RC because I honestly haven't seen anything you can call traditionally townie from them.
what does any of this have to do w kts?
KTS didn't see what I saw, they just saw that Hawk looked like shit for lying down ready to die early D1 for shitty ass reasons.

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:03 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 950, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 947, Antihero wrote:lq if you want to lynch m+m, you will have to do it without my vote and against my advice

Why is RC Town?

That hydra has acted objectively Scummy... I know meta is a thing, but acting blatantly anti-town is NO reason to Town read someone. I think RC is pulling strings. That haven't made a single solid push yet. Their current vote is on Hawk for reasons of IIoA used horribly wrong. Occam's Razor... If it looks like Scum...
unless it's something measurably suboptimal like faking guilties or not claiming miller in the first post or something else technical like that, there's no such thing as "objectively scummy"

also i don't think the hawk push is scummy ...?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:03 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 952, LicketyQuickety wrote:KTS didn't see what I saw, they just saw that Hawk looked like shit for lying down ready to die early D1 for shitty ass reasons.
and hawk's not scummy

your point?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by Antihero »

this one is not it
supposed
ok just for fun

if you were to assign a percentage probability to this theory being right, what would it be?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by Killthestory »

what the hell anti I'm obvtowning

@LUV, kind of but I was talking about soccer practice. I'm on the school team
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 949, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:A vote for scum.
oh... i see

so i guess there's no chance of you telling me how you can look at those four posts and think an m+m vote follows?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 956, Killthestory wrote:what the hell anti I'm obvtowning
no you're uh....

really not
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:10 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 799, Killthestory wrote:im honored u think I'm good by the way but rc is right I'm trash

that doesn't mean i won't push whoever the fuck I want to tho
the CLOSEST you've gotten to a town post is probably this but otherwise ... meh?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:13 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 956, Killthestory wrote:what the hell anti I'm obvtowning

@LUV, kind of but I was talking about soccer practice. I'm on the school team
Nice. Little Messi over here.
In post 957, Antihero wrote:
In post 949, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:A vote for scum.
oh... i see

so i guess there's no chance of you telling me how you can look at those four posts and think an m+m vote follows?
I mean most of it is pretty self explanatory. I can understand someone not seeing my problem with the second post though.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

This game needs KainTepes!
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by Antihero »

i'm... pretty certain that was a joke
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:25 pm

In post 953, Antihero wrote:
In post 950, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Why is RC Town?

unless it's something measurably suboptimal like faking guilties or not claiming miller in the first post or something else technical like that, there's no such thing as "objectively scummy"

also i don't think the hawk push is scummy ...?
In my book (I have a lot of experience with getting Scum read for this) If you can't come up with a reasonable reason for Scum reading someone, it is likely that they are Scum because this is the corner stone of a good Scum game and something that must be taken under heavy heavy scrutiny. Honestly there is so much potential WIFOM surrounding what the read on RC is that it is borderline repulsive. Every defense that RC has given in retort of being Scum read is literally "If I was Scum you would not be suspecting me." In what universe of Mafia should this kind of defense fly? If you are proficient enough in the game to get awarded an award for being most cunning manipulator, you should damn well know that reasons for why you do what you do, even in the case of lynching Town, even if those reasons are hidden from other players, must be sound. You do not have a superior game as any alignment without superior reasoning skills. Because of this I know that RC has the ability to provide reasons and they are not doing this. They are coasting off their meta and it is damn right sickening. We should hold ourselves to a higher standard that using arguments such as "because I said so." I might be crazy here, but at least I give reasons for doing the shit I do and I am God tier Town read in some of the game I am Town because of this.

RCs case on Hawk is objectively bad. Not only are they reluctant to actually give reasons for their Scum read on Hawk, but the reasons given do are not logically, informationally, or site meta sound. There is literally no substance to the read whatsoever. It is all smoke and mirrors for RC to spin a story Day 2 on why they wanted Hawk lynched. Hawk has said they have insight into why RC is tunneling them, that reason being so RC can single handedly solve the game by looking at reactions from a lynch on someone who is giving up and town reading the person who is tunneling on them.

Take this example of literally the exact opposite of the situation we are looking at with Hawk and RC compared to Thor665 and myself:

viewtopic.php?t=67206&f=50&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

Thor665 Scum reads me hard core, I don't give up, I fight with him for pages and pages of wall post after wall post. I am not even sure the guy is Scum, but I still think the stuff he is doing is shady. Town won this game in a landslide because I did not give up fighting. It was literally David and Goliath. This is the way games should be played.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by Realeo »

Number of dead fairies:

#KeepTheFaith
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:47 pm

Post by Antihero »

first things first, nothing is "objectively" anything right now
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:50 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 963, LicketyQuickety wrote:In my book (I have a lot of experience with getting Scum read for this) If you can't come up with a reasonable reason for Scum reading someone, it is likely that they are Scum because this is the corner stone of a good Scum game and something that must be taken under heavy heavy scrutiny.
jfdslkaaaaa;jelk;vmal;dsjfewk;fsdmc;lkjfdew;lfj;lkdvjroie439jflkdedafwe392pfjdkl;afmcvmndskfjewi;9a23
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:53 pm

In post 965, Antihero wrote:first things first, nothing is "objectively" anything right now
That's like saying Tells don't exist.

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:56 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 963, LicketyQuickety wrote:RCs case on Hawk is objectively bad. Not only are they reluctant to actually give reasons for their Scum read on Hawk, but the reasons given do are not logically, informationally, or site meta sound. There is literally no substance to the read whatsoever. It is all smoke and mirrors for RC to spin a story Day 2 on why they wanted Hawk lynched. Hawk has said they have insight into why RC is tunneling them, that reason being so RC can single handedly solve the game by looking at reactions from a lynch on someone who is giving up and town reading the person who is tunneling on them.
i don't agree with that

hawk didn't really do much in his first couple posts aside from say something about uzi and his PR game. now... i didn't really know what to think about that but i could see someone looking at hawk's early posting and going "scum trying to avoid doing anything meaningful."

these are SUBJECTIVE things, btw.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:56 pm

Post by Antihero »

tells don't exist
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:59 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yep. Most are too subjective.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 963, LicketyQuickety wrote:Thor665 Scum reads me hard core, I don't give up, I fight with him for pages and pages of wall post after wall post. I am not even sure the guy is Scum, but I still think the stuff he is doing is shady. Town won this game in a landslide because I did not give up fighting. It was literally David and Goliath. This is the way games should be played.
i don't rly know what parallels that game is supposed to have w this one....
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:04 pm

In post 966, Antihero wrote:
In post 963, LicketyQuickety wrote:In my book (I have a lot of experience with getting Scum read for this) If you can't come up with a reasonable reason for Scum reading someone, it is likely that they are Scum because this is the corner stone of a good Scum game and something that must be taken under heavy heavy scrutiny.
jfdslkaaaaa;jelk;vmal;dsjfewk;fsdmc;lkjfdew;lfj;lkdvjroie439jflkdedafwe392pfjdkl;afmcvmndskfjewi;9a23
Let me say it this way: The better the Scum game someone has, the more scrutiny they must be put under each and every game. Good Scum players should never get an easy Town read. They should have to bite and claw for every Town read they ever get. This is why I chose to get better as Town instead of Scum.

My philosophy on playing is that you should prioritize your Town game for the sole reason that you will be Town more often then any other alignment. People who prioritize their Scum game should get lynched... a lot.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:05 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 971, Antihero wrote:
In post 963, LicketyQuickety wrote:Thor665 Scum reads me hard core, I don't give up, I fight with him for pages and pages of wall post after wall post. I am not even sure the guy is Scum, but I still think the stuff he is doing is shady. Town won this game in a landslide because I did not give up fighting. It was literally David and Goliath. This is the way games should be played.
i don't rly know what parallels that game is supposed to have w this one....
He's just giving you an example of what he thinks RC should be doing here.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:05 pm

In post 968, Antihero wrote:
In post 963, LicketyQuickety wrote:RCs case on Hawk is objectively bad. Not only are they reluctant to actually give reasons for their Scum read on Hawk, but the reasons given do are not logically, informationally, or site meta sound. There is literally no substance to the read whatsoever. It is all smoke and mirrors for RC to spin a story Day 2 on why they wanted Hawk lynched. Hawk has said they have insight into why RC is tunneling them, that reason being so RC can single handedly solve the game by looking at reactions from a lynch on someone who is giving up and town reading the person who is tunneling on them.
i don't agree with that

hawk didn't really do much in his first couple posts aside from say something about uzi and his PR game. now... i didn't really know what to think about that but i could see someone looking at hawk's early posting and going "scum trying to avoid doing anything meaningful."

these are SUBJECTIVE things, btw.
I don't have time right now to tear apart M&Ms case on Hawk right now, but if that is what it takes for you to consider M&M as Scum I will do so tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Open Games”