Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #8375 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8370, Sondam wrote:I'VE NEVER SEEN A POST SO FORCED IN MY LIFE. THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE PUTTING ON AN ACT OMG LOL

~GERRY
As opposed to this piece of wonderfull all-caps prose? Read the actual game, and then come back when youre up to date and realize the error of your ways.

That post was meant to save your ass in case yoir being lynch bait again as usual. After last game you should know I have no trouble getting you mislynched if i want to as scum. Luckily for you that isnt the case here and im more interested in actually figuring out your allignment, regardless of how annoyingly hard you make that.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8376 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:49 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 8372, Sondam wrote:Gerry please... What eva he can take the lead I'ma go back to my anime
~Maria
hi bae
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8377 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Sondam »

In post 8376, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 8372, Sondam wrote:Gerry please... What eva he can take the lead I'ma go back to my anime
~Maria
hi bae
JOEY <3333
~Maria
Hydra of MariaR and gerryoat
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8378 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:51 am

Post by CloudKicker »

at first i thought vecna was mefia but i think he towntold imo and yes hes forced, yuri is what im thinking
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8379 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Creature »

Oh no, Cloudkicker is scum
Sigh
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8380 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:56 am

Post by CloudKicker »

First time you even called me scum
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8381 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Creature »

Decided to wait you catch up first.
Sigh
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8382 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:02 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Ever* i meant in all the games we played, i wont read 300s pages
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8383 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:03 am

Post by CloudKicker »

I dont like how vecna ignored my vote and really didnt game it any attention. In all his subsequents posts he also almost never referred to my slot or outed an opinion kyoukos
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #8384 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 8363, Maxous wrote:
In post 8349, Alisae wrote:Your majesty, what do you think about senators Leon and Maxous?
This is so ridiculous. :igmeou:
He continuously refuses to push me unless somebody else does the heavy lifting for him.

VOTE: Alisae

I've seriously had enough of this
I will gladly 1v1 you today just to get you to be productive
GTKAS
| here.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8385 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:06 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Alisa/luv/crature/nancy are transparent reads for me
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8386 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:07 am

Post by CloudKicker »

alis is the only one where i got bit recently because i dont like pushing on ppl i know early on, luv looks like his habitual town self exactly like Vecna told, he also has a bad habit to go againts the grain d1 and cling onto the fact that he townread the first mislynch as to proves that he has good reads and/or hes town, he does that as town
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8387 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Caesar Wills It »

Ghost Peregrine, the notion that We have held but two solitary positions in this convention of the Senate is preposterous. With very little research, one can easily determine that we decried the false conviction of Senator beeboy, explored connections between the criminal Vecna and the lamented Senator Rampage, strongly suspect Senator Leonshade, as well as Senator Sondam to some degree, defended Senators Creature and Mathblade on numerous occasions, and believe in the loyalty of Senators Nero Cain, Alisae, and Senpai. We have given somewhat more nuanced appraisals of Senator Maxous and the late Senator Kyouko. Finally, We are presently preparing a case for the conviction of the suspected criminal Lil Uzi Vert.

Quite frankly, the only members of this assemblage whom We have not given clear opinions of are Senators Yuri and Elbirn, in addition to yourself. The suggestion that We have cleaved to only two thoughts these past sessions is ludicrous, and suggests that thou art paying even less attention than We thought.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8388 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 8384, Alisae wrote:
In post 8363, Maxous wrote:
In post 8349, Alisae wrote:Your majesty, what do you think about senators Leon and Maxous?
This is so ridiculous. :igmeou:
He continuously refuses to push me unless somebody else does the heavy lifting for him.

VOTE: Alisae

I've seriously had enough of this
I will gladly 1v1 you today just to get you to be productive
a) I *have* been productive, I just can't get the wagons I want.
b) I'm not being lynched regardless of what you flip.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #8389 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Alisae »

A. This complaint is complete bullshit because you're not even trying to push the wagons you want.
B. I'm not being lynched regardless of what you flip.
VOTE: Maxous
This is happening.
GTKAS
| here.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8390 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:48 am

Post by nancy »

In post 8167, Alisae wrote:
In post 8147, MathBlade wrote:Alisae be more specific please.
His tunnel on me is towny and his "I don't trust anyone on the mislynches" is towny.
Are you reading this as a context thing or just as you stated it? Because scum absolutely say that kind of thing, (it's basically just shading) and would especially in this game / a game of this size. The only way I see this as being AI is if the way he said it seemed Town tonally and brought up in a way that scum wouldn't. Scum know that mislynches are 80%+ composed of Town and would milk this kind of thing to fake paranoia and cast shade on future wagons, which is mostly what I've seen from Nero (except that I have a bad read on the slot because of personality).
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8391 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:52 am

Post by nancy »

In post 8198, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 8187, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 4303, Nahdia wrote:
Lynch Vote 1.49

beeboy
(11):
ssbm_Kyouko/Cloudkicker,
PeregrineV
, nancy, Elbirn,
Albert B. Rampage, Fro99er
, Creature, Akane and Nebby, Leonshade, BrianSkies, Yuri
Albert B. Rampage
(5):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Math,
beeboy
, Caesar Wills It
Vecna (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Yuri (1):
Nero Cain
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Sondam
Creature (1):
Maxous

Not Voting (1):
davesaz

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 to to lynch.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-21 10:05:30), at which point we will default to no lynch.
In post 8191, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 6938, Nahdia wrote:
Lynch Vote 2.20

Albert B. Rampage
(10):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, davesaz, Leonshade, MathBlade, Caesar Wills It, nancy, Akane and Nebby, ssbm_Kyouko/Cloudkicker, Brian Skies
ssbm_Kyouko (6):
Yuri, Maxous, Creature, Nero Cain,
Albert B. Rampage, PeregrineV

Creature (2):
Sondam
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Elbirn

Not Voting (0):

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-28 16:35:13), at which point we will default to no lynch.
ssbm_Kyouko/Cloudkicker on both town lynches
nancy on both town lynches
Akane and Nebby on both town lynches
Leonshade on both town lynches
Brian Skies on both town lynches

Vecna, Uzi, Caesar, Math all voting ABR both days.
Your conclusions?
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8392 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

PV said they aren't reading my posts which is odd.

Because in Undertale when they were in it they read every post of mine.

I think PV is just scum here.

Still gotta go but that is a general response I owe a more details response to posts I have missed later.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8393 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8387, Caesar Wills It wrote:
Ghost Peregrine, the notion that We have held but two solitary positions in this convention of the Senate is preposterous. With very little research, one can easily determine that we decried the false conviction of Senator beeboy, explored connections between the criminal Vecna and the lamented Senator Rampage, strongly suspect Senator Leonshade, as well as Senator Sondam to some degree, defended Senators Creature and Mathblade on numerous occasions, and believe in the loyalty of Senators Nero Cain, Alisae, and Senpai. We have given somewhat more nuanced appraisals of Senator Maxous and the late Senator Kyouko. Finally, We are presently preparing a case for the conviction of the suspected criminal Lil Uzi Vert.

Quite frankly, the only members of this assemblage whom We have not given clear opinions of are Senators Yuri and Elbirn, in addition to yourself. The suggestion that We have cleaved to only two thoughts these past sessions is ludicrous, and suggests that thou art paying even less attention than We thought.
Your majesty, please address the loyalty of one Nero Cain.
I do not believe his loyalty is with that of the town.

The only concern I have right now is if you have taken up farming and I would love to see your case in your own words rather than saying you agree with a player's post. Please make a case for townreading Nero Cain.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8394 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8389, Alisae wrote:A. This complaint is complete bullshit because you're not even trying to push the wagons you want.
B. I'm not being lynched regardless of what you flip.
VOTE: Maxous
This is happening.
Please don't TvT.

I'll has sads.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8395 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:22 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 7873, Vecna wrote:The game I based that post on finished in november. And the three links you just posted actually show the same pattern to me. Your play this game -is- different in tone from the last link where you claim to be cocky.

Not saying just yet that it nails you to the wall as scum, but ill be keeping my eye on you again.
The game you based that post on was a newbie where I was thinking about IC'ing. And those three games absolutely do not show the same pattern to that newbie Ali linked. Did you even read my ISO in those games? Because I'm pretty sure based on that response that you didn't. Especially considering the last game shouldn't be like the others because I was playing like someone else, and people in the game even commented on that.

So no, likeable/goofy and friendly like you're describing is not my usual town play. My usual town play varies depending on how I feel like approaching the game.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8396 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:23 am

Post by nancy »

In post 8364, Caesar Wills It wrote:Senator
nancy
, We have indulged your flippancy out of personal affection for you, but desist this game. We are aware that your entire grounds for raising a hand against Us is to see what happens. What occurred is that in Our absence of nigh a week's time, only such an anemic gathering as the paranoid Senator Creature, the shiftless Senator Brian, and the suspected criminals Leonshade and Vecna have joined you. We had hopes that you might join us in a coalition for the benefit of the Empire with thee, but We fear those hopes may be dashed if this disagreement cannot be set aside.
This isn't flippancy. I'm not convinced you're Town this game, so prove it to me please. There is a precarious balance of power right now and today's lynch decides whether Town wins or loses, I guarantee it. I'm not fucking around today, I'm not lynching anyone I'm not very fucking convinced is scum.

Here's a wagon from Day 1:

Caesar Wills It (4):
Fro99er, Akane and Nebby, The DEO, Creature

Here's your wagon from the start of Day 2:

Caesar Wills It (6):
Creature, Spiffeh, Akane and Nebby, The DEO, Brian Skies, Elbirn

The ABR and Vecna wagons erupted immediately after you gathered 6 votes here. Any wagon on you has died hard and fast and been followed by heavy counterwagons. I don't like you in VCA. Either you or Vecna look like scum to me. I don't think you're likely to both be Town. If you're Town I know you're perfectly capable of proving that to me and I want to see it. If you're Town you better be damned fucking sure that Vecna is scum and you better make me fucking believe it. Right now I don't.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8397 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:26 am

Post by nancy »

PV's alignment is irrelevant right now. When we're considering whether there are 2 or 3 scum left then we can think about whether PV is scum. Until then we just ignore him because he's clearly got nothing to contribute.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8398 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:26 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 7885, Maxous wrote:
In post 7853, Alisae wrote:VOTE: Yuri
Hi.
You're getting wagoned.
It would be really cool if you could be relevant now.
So like, you should give me your reads, and explain them. Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay?
Yay, hopefully you'll do that :D
No seriously.
Look how easily he flakes when Nancy stops pushing my wagon
Math this shade throw on Alisae for pressuring other people doesn't come from town. Like this is just pure discredit mode.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8399 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:33 am

Post by nancy »

Btw what you should take from the mislynch wagons is that there is no more than 1 scum, if any, in {Aslan, Brian, CK, Leonshade, nancy} and probably 1 scum in {Vecna, Uzi, Caesar, Math}.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”