Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8725 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

CK wagon does suck. Not super fond of the Cesar wagon either.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8726 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like yeah, I was scum reading SSBM and yea the whole them doing shit all was pretty bad and scummy but I'm not getting the same vibe from CK as 199 CK.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8727 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

have a vig in play>>>>>"Don't shoot me tonight guys!"

and I'm all like why? And I think my suspicion is justified. Let a vig shoot her but that slot needs death.

Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8728 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by Sondam »

Guess I have some reads to rethink...mostly Leon and Nero for now were good
~Maria
Hydra of MariaR and gerryoat
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8729 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

other than the OMGUS use your words and tell me why you think I'm scummy Maria?

Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8730 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Sondam »

Vote Vecna

~Gerry
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8731 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Sondam »

In post 8729, Nero Cain wrote:other than the OMGUS use your words and tell me why you think I'm scummy Maria?
if u vote vecna i'll tell her to not scumread u today

~gerry
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8732 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't care if she scumreads me. Why are you not scumreading me?

Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8733 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Sondam »

i havent read u lol

DEO slot is scum and Vecna is scum. i just wanna get them lynched

~Gerry
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8734 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 8643, Vecna wrote:
In post 8395, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 7873, Vecna wrote:The game I based that post on finished in november. And the three links you just posted actually show the same pattern to me. Your play this game -is- different in tone from the last link where you claim to be cocky.

Not saying just yet that it nails you to the wall as scum, but ill be keeping my eye on you again.
The game you based that post on was a newbie where I was thinking about IC'ing. And those three games absolutely do not show the same pattern to that newbie Ali linked. Did you even read my ISO in those games? Because I'm pretty sure based on that response that you didn't. Especially considering the last game shouldn't be like the others because I was playing like someone else, and people in the game even commented on that.

So no, likeable/goofy and friendly like you're describing is not my usual town play. My usual town play varies depending on how I feel like approaching the game.
The initial post contained two games, also a recent one. And i did read throigh your iso in several games. The fact your fighting me on this is maybe not that odd if it doesnt match the way you view your own play, but im noting it and ill keep it in mind - and like i said ill remain suspicious from now on and youre under my hourglass
The initial post from Alisae contained two games. One game of which I was not in at all. Considering we're talking about my meta, the only game I commented on was that. This is just further cementing my opinion that you're not actually reading my ISO in those games. Why?
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8735 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 8636, Maxous wrote:
In post 8618, CloudKicker wrote:hm okay but this isnt my read VOTE: ceasar
VOTE: cloudkicker

Oh look, he's as scummy as his predecessor.
This vote is not coming off.
Oh look, an easy vote on lynchbait for sheeping when that's playstyle indicative more than being AI.

@nancy how the
absolute fuck
do you see this as town?!?!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8736 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well atleast we agree on DEO, but I don't think you can have a DEO scum without Nancy. And Gin is giving me shit for scumreading DEO so....

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8737 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

Who's DEO?
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #8738 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

The Deo is the Titus Math hydra that existed, but then Titus left Math to do her thing.
GTKAS
| here.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8739 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 8644, Vecna wrote:
In post 8400, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 7899, MathBlade wrote: Then let's sync up.
Talk with me about Vecna and Yuri.
And why do you read them the way you do?
I've talked about Vecna.
He pushed Titus to leave the game when she was one of his hard defenders (like if you'll remember she threatened me with a policy lynch when I first pushed him). It's something that he stood to gain very little from, because the potential town cred from that has to be pointed out by someone else for him to get anything out of it for one, and he got rid of his strongest supporter to be left with someone in the slot that he knew was scumreading him for another. Then you have the fact that the infighting in the hydra was clogging up the game and making for an environment where people really didn't want to be around/read so he could have more easily manipulated the lynches to where he wanted as scum because of it.
Like, there are points for doubt but they're not points I'm going to bring up in the main thread unless I decide it outweighs the fact that he would have to be shooting himself in the foot with how he tried to fix the hydra dissonance in your slot. It's not a smart move for scum at all.

Yuri is a bit of wagonomics and a bit of experience with the main. I'm not going to out who it is but the weird defending thing and such is not unusual given who it is. The wagonomics I need to double check on though because I think I misremembered it. D1 felt like a consensus wagon with no real counter though, and when the counter DID come about we know it was mainly ABR that pushed it yeah? Which means it wasn't a scum motivated counter. I do need to double check that but it's where I'm at with my thoughts currently.

um...did I do ok with the attempt btw or not really?
Im not sure i completely buy this reason to TR me either. I pushed on the DEO to choose between death/replace out/become a unified front. I had no idea at this point what the outcome would be. Framing it as me willingly getting rid of titus is very much in my favor, but not an accurate portrayal of events.

Im surprised noone actually has brought this up before. At any rate, it had to be done for the good of town and i was in a position to do so.
Let's explore those options then:
Death - Requires Titus and MathBlade to both live in a dysfunctional hydra for the rest of the day phase, continuing to fight and bloat the thread and potentially cause more people to replace out.
Replace Out - Math already said they refused to replace out again, so only Titus would be replacing out in this instance.
Become a Unified Front - This was obviously impossible with the state of things being how they were.

So yes, that is a valid reason to TR you. The only
real
option you gave Titus was to replace out for the good of the town. You can't seriously have not known that's how that would end?
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8740 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

Can people stop misgendering Math? Please and ty.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8741 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:36 pm

In post 8727, Nero Cain wrote:have a vig in play>>>>>"Don't shoot me tonight guys!"

and I'm all like why? And I think my suspicion is justified. Let a vig shoot her but that slot needs death.
NO. IT'S FUCKING NOT NERO.

NO ONE AS FUCKING SCUM DARES PLAY WITH A GUN TO THEIR HEAD LIKE THAT.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #8742 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 8741, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 8727, Nero Cain wrote:have a vig in play>>>>>"Don't shoot me tonight guys!"

NO. IT'S FUCKING NOT NERO.

NO ONE AS FUCKING SCUM DARES PLAY WITH A GUN TO THEIR HEAD LIKE THAT.
tbh I would.
GTKAS
| here.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8743 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:39 pm

fuck this game
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8744 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yea its far from this first time scum have used WIFOM tactics and keeping the investigation power from tow would far outweigh the potential maybe getting lynched.

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #8745 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

No Gin I agree with what you're saying.
I'm just saying as scum I would play with a gun to my head. Yeah know, like faking a CC and then taking said CC back.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #8746 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

Ya know, like did in Spyro
GTKAS
| here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8747 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8743, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:fuck this game
yea Math fucked ya'lls team over, sorry

NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8748 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 8656, Vecna wrote:
In post 8600, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 8552, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:@Nero, if Math needs to be shot, let them get shot >_>

If the PR works only by being shot, you literally negate the PR by lynching them
ok this is town
What?! Explain this read, and why that post made you conckude that. Until you do, more scum suspicion for you.
It's not actually a read from that post. I thought Gin was around to react to it in real time but he wasn't.

I'll get back to this when I respond to his post.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8749 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 8612, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:yo Cloudie my man, if you find my non-reaction to your RVS vote to be a scumtell then you should be voting Maxous. I even gave reasons I think he's scum and he still hasn't reacted to my vote despite apparently thinking I'm town. He did take the time to shade Alisae though... so ignored me but not someone else voting him. Maxous is scum.
@Cloudkicker

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”