(NSFW) Mini 1882 - TPTG Mafia 1.5: The Fappening (NoWins)

God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by God of Power Outlets »

In post 949, KuroiXHF wrote:Get kinky with: Snarky
"Get a room! Oh right, you already have one. Maybe you should clean it up once in awhile? This is how disease is spread! Freaks!"

Kink Count
Getting Kinky

FirebringingRachMarie + Gorkington
KuroiXHF + SnarkySnowman

Asking For Consent:
MagnaofIllusionDrippingGoofball, Fresh, Jaqen Hghar, podoboq, shos

Failed:

Deadline: (expired on 2017-03-19 21:24:09)

Activity Check: Gorkington and DGB getting double prod-fisted
My name is kuribo, and I'm a certified G and a bonafied stud. And you can't. Teach. That. And this right here? This is T-Bone. And he's 7 feet tall. And you can't. Teach. That. And this is Tripod, and he's hot as hell. And you can't. Teach. That. Badaboom, Realest guys in the room! How you doin'?
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by RachMarie »

If you need something more punishing I do have in my chest of toys here a nice, large cattle prod, oh modly god.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Double-prodded?

I'm stuck to MoIscum :(
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:44 am

Post by Gorkington »

woof.
trash
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:28 am

Post by Fresh »

In post 974, Jaqen Hghar wrote:A man doesn't agree with his investigation being premandated for the exact reasons he is already setting forth. But, so be it.
I respect that. In return, this strategy does wonders toward keeping the day starting at an odd number and keeping you alive to continually use said ability.
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:30 am

Post by Fresh »

Now here's the hard part of my strategy. MoI/DGB has the book. does it come down to which one of them uses the book first? Because the scum one (assuming that's true) may purposely throw a wrench into the gears. When we get Jaqen's result we will definitely need to discuss that. I recommend Shos and Podo waiting a couple days before hooking up so we can talk about that.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:39 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 966, RachMarie wrote:I am not scum reading Jaqen even if he does do that oddball way of talking in 3rd person all the time.

I was town reading All In (now Fire) which is why I got kinky with him in the first place.
Here’s the think Rach … whether you are Town reading Jaqen at this stage is really irrelevant as we will know if he is lying scum or likely Town by the end of the Day.

My question to you is – is Fire still Town in your reads even if both DGB and I flip Town? If so please explain why …
In post 966, RachMarie wrote:how many scum do you think there are in this setup MoI?
Three. This so far this set-up looks to be a highly modified version of 10-3 Mountainous. This is one of the reason I also have strong doubts about Jaqen’s role … with scum mostly stymied at making Nightkills having a strong investigative role in the game doesn’t make much sense unless scum have some sort of viable counter. But Jaqen's approach does not match with someone who had thoughts about that at all.

--
In post 968, Fresh wrote:My strategy would be to book the two of us together. I'll go down with the ship I don't give a shit. What it means is that RachFire is NOT confirmed town and thus binding them would be absolutely terrible. Jaqen would thus need to auto-die tomorrow with me dying as well.
If DGB and I are both Town then I don’t think booking anyone with Jaqen is a good plan … they should be the default solo strand tomorrow. Likewise Rach / Fire would not be perma-linked to Gork as I am pretty sure that one of them has to be scum with Jaqen being scum.

So really my gut says in the case that Jaqen is scum that Kuroi / Snarky is the best join for the next day. But both DGB and I being Town means we have a little time to discuss the Book of Love after that is revealed before making a decision.
In post 980, Fresh wrote:I recommend Shos and Podo waiting a couple days before hooking up so we can talk about that.
This.

Shos and Podo
– Please actively acknowledge you understand not to join up until after Jaqen has given his claimed result.

--
In post 974, Jaqen Hghar wrote:A man doesn't agree with his investigation being premandated for the exact reasons he is already setting forth. But, so be it. And MoI- why should a man not feel paranoia in this game? It is troubling to say the least that you feel none. But again, whatever, that is being worked out soon enough.
This is a frankly sketchy. Of course I have felt paranoia this game – that’s why I still would not bet any meaningful amount of money either way on DGB or you as scum. But the fact you have showed absolutely no paranoia about your claimed role up until the point it was convenient for you to go against plan looks pretty suspect. You came out firing yesterday that 100% there was no doubt in your mind on Rach / Fire being 100% Town and one scum must be in DGB and myself. The possibility of tampering (which if scum had that ability they would have been using from Day 1) only comes up when you are put on the spot.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:32 am

Post by shos »

Podo, would you come with me to bed

I haz toys

..jaqen, daycop result?
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:32 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 981, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Shos and Podo – Please actively acknowledge you understand not to join up until after Jaqen has given his claimed result.
Acknowledged.
In post 982, shos wrote:Podo, would you come with me to bed

I haz toys
I'll let you know when to send the request. I don't really have any interest in talking in PT anyway, so it can wait.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Gorkington »

jaqen gimme somethin
trash
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Fresh »

A man has all the attention centered on him. Now he has the control of the game.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Gorkington »

it just occurred to me how appropriate it is that someone essentially named "jackin'" is in this game.
trash
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Bang someone!
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 981, MagnaofIllusion wrote: ... having a strong investigative role in the game doesn’t make much sense unless scum have some sort of viable counter. But Jaqen's approach does not match with someone who had thoughts about that at all.
This one isn't even reading. If he were he would KNOW that is precisely the reason why a man isn't keen following a publicly announced course of action. JFC! A man is comfounded if this isn't the one flipping scum in the duo.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 984, Gorkington wrote:jaqen gimme somethin
A man awaits an answer
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Gorkington »

ilu
trash
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 981, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 974, Jaqen Hghar wrote:A man doesn't agree with his investigation being premandated for the exact reasons he is already setting forth. But, so be it. And MoI- why should a man not feel paranoia in this game? It is troubling to say the least that you feel none. But again, whatever, that is being worked out soon enough.
This is a frankly sketchy. Of course I have felt paranoia this game – that’s why I still would not bet any meaningful amount of money either way on DGB or you as scum. But the fact you have showed absolutely no paranoia about your claimed role up until the point it was convenient for you to go against plan looks pretty suspect. You came out firing yesterday that 100% there was no doubt in your mind on Rach / Fire being 100% Town and one scum must be in DGB and myself. The possibility of tampering (which if scum had that ability they would have been using from Day 1) only comes up when you are put on the spot.
Really?
In post 665, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 664, RachMarie wrote:uggh seriously guys I am town meh I just have been swamped work wise which is why I went on VLA for a few days.

I do have a lot of kinks and no hangups and I have been clear on that.

Exhibitionism Which I hinted at rather frequently

S&M That was the main one I was doing as a Domme

Rubberists I hinted at this one as well

Furries I had held this one back to hopefully confuse the scum.

GL townies and hopefully I was wrong about my lover dude and he is scum otherwise meh you all have your work cut out for you.

Thanks for the game oh might trouser modly god

Slides off her rubber faux leather boots, her mini skirt, and her lace corset. with a flick of her hair she reveals the cat ears that were on top of her head, and with a crack of her whip, she dances her naked body off the stage. The handcuffs drag All in with her to the backstage area awaiting the final verdict.
A man really wishes you hadn't revealed all that. He wasn't going to let you be stuck out...
In post 667, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 636, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 634, Gorkington wrote:gahhh
im getting scared that im trusting too much that the mods wouldnt make rach's prefs scum.
If Rach indeed has no Kinks then her as scum means that she can always link up with a partner to prevent them from being Cucked. Is it out of the question that it could be a scum role? No. You can make an argument the way she handled it seems Pro-Scum (looking to strand as many Town players without warning). If she were in a position where she was scum read then she could only assure her survival by repeatedly linking with partners.
At least now a man can properly name this the role fish that it is. Scum.
In post 672, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 668, podoboq wrote:
In post 665, Jaqen Hghar wrote:He wasn't going to let you be stuck out...
And how, per chance, did you plan on doing that?
Some things are best left unsaid...for now.
In post 669, podoboq wrote:
In post 666, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Exactly what did you think a man was getting at with his question to you or did you even see it? Feck!
Ignoring your posts is a serious possibility. Misreading or misinterpreting them is another.
That one is playing with a man many and more times and is never having an issue with understanding.
In post 670, podoboq wrote:
In post 667, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 636, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 634, Gorkington wrote:gahhh
im getting scared that im trusting too much that the mods wouldnt make rach's prefs scum.
If Rach indeed has no Kinks then her as scum means that she can always link up with a partner to prevent them from being Cucked. Is it out of the question that it could be a scum role? No. You can make an argument the way she handled it seems Pro-Scum (looking to strand as many Town players without warning). If she were in a position where she was scum read then she could only assure her survival by repeatedly linking with partners.
At least now a man can properly name this the role fish that it is. Scum.
In what way is this rolefishing at all? You can join the scum pile with Kuroi.
Purposefully (I'm saying that because it's clear by the rules how hooking up works and MoI has referenced the rules plenty to know) mistaking that one's role compels one to set the record straight. A man is hoping that simply pointing out the flaw in what MoI is saying is enough to halt that reply, but no.
In post 676, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Gork- a man is doing things when the timing is just so and you know this about him. You are finding no instant gratification here. Think as you must, still you have to wait.
And a man was crumbling actions and results up to that point. This one really isn't reading, is he?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 988, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 981, MagnaofIllusion wrote: ... having a strong investigative role in the game doesn’t make much sense unless scum have some sort of viable counter. But Jaqen's approach does not match with someone who had thoughts about that at all.
This one isn't even reading. If he were he would KNOW that is precisely the reason why a man isn't keen following a publicly announced course of action. JFC! A man is comfounded if this isn't the one flipping scum in the duo.
Thank you.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by God of Power Outlets »

In post 974, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
get wit Fresh
Kink Count
Getting Kinky

FirebringingRachMarie + Gorkington
KuroiXHF + SnarkySnowman
Jaqen Hghar + Fresh

Asking For Consent:
MagnaofIllusionDrippingGoofball, podoboq, shos

Failed:

Deadline: (expired on 2017-03-19 21:24:09)

Activity Check: Ok
My name is kuribo, and I'm a certified G and a bonafied stud. And you can't. Teach. That. And this right here? This is T-Bone. And he's 7 feet tall. And you can't. Teach. That. And this is Tripod, and he's hot as hell. And you can't. Teach. That. Badaboom, Realest guys in the room! How you doin'?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:54 am

Post by shos »

Well?
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man is seeing 2 scum in Snark/Kuroi!
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Gorkington »

lol.
trash
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Gorkington »

im guessing too good to be true tbh.
not much to be done but kill moi/dgb and hope that jaqen is town and that this setup is ridiculous.
trash
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Gorkington »

still semi-confident that dgb is flipping scum so i guess theres that?
trash
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:45 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 995, Jaqen Hghar wrote:A man is seeing 2 scum in Snark/Kuroi!
Alright, so whether or not Jaqen is telling the truth, we now have another worthwhile play. We can kill Kuroi today. Have Snarky split, and we cuck Kuroi. If Kuroi flips town, we get the same result, but we get to KEEP MoI and DGB.

The downside to this is that if we assume Jaqen is telling the truth, and we kill DGB/MoI, it's possible that they book Kuroi/Snarky, and we get to kill them together, but if there is one scum in DGB/MoI, we might not be able to control the book in the case of their deaths regardless.

At the very least, I want opinions on this from Snarky, MoI, DGB, Jaqen. We have over a week.

If shos, Magna, DGB, Snarky, or I take any actions before significant discussion on this topic, and town reaching a decision on the matter, they are scum claiming.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”