Open 675: Pick Your Power X/Y (Game Over!)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2247, Prince Lyon wrote:How was work today?
Sunday is game night.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

In post 2249, Titus wrote:
In post 2248, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:titus can you try to explain to me why you tr the alban slot as strongly as you did before nancy's replace in?

nothing about picking 10 strikes me as clearing, for example, and the alban wagon generally has stalled beyond that one time it got 4 votes (and today as kts's cw but i'm more curious about the thought process pre-nancy) so i still dont really get it
VC wagon analysis.
i was hoping for an explanation of the vc wagon analysis because i'm interested
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2251, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 2249, Titus wrote:
In post 2248, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:titus can you try to explain to me why you tr the alban slot as strongly as you did before nancy's replace in?

nothing about picking 10 strikes me as clearing, for example, and the alban wagon generally has stalled beyond that one time it got 4 votes (and today as kts's cw but i'm more curious about the thought process pre-nancy) so i still dont really get it
VC wagon analysis.
i was hoping for an explanation of the vc wagon analysis because i'm interested
Tomorrow night, but I explained it before.

Gane stall w just 1 wagon d1 = wagon is on town
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Prince Lyon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by Prince Lyon »

Can you talk about something in a format that isn't discordant sentences that even contain short form abbreviations?
Prince Lyon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:10 pm

Post by Prince Lyon »

Nancy, you're hard townreading Titus because of her display of emotionality, correct? Where did you get that meta from?
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:22 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 2152, bangthemafia wrote:
In post 2125, davesaz wrote:I don't see Titus's towntells either. Avoiding current event issues is what told me she was scum in Pokemon.
I kinda want to know if nancy has posted anything, but I want to hit submit on this first.
In post 2148, Spade_Ace wrote:[quote="In post 2056, davesaz
Spade_Ace has been doing things that seemed manipulative to me, during d1 for sure and might have seen it d2 as well.
Daves, you realize your thoughts and vote dont match. Do you? Also I would like to hear about Spade's suspicious posts from u.
@Daves, I am still waiting for your reply
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:50 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 2153, nancy wrote:
In post 2147, bangthemafia wrote:
In post 2142, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:want to see everyone weigh in on the dueling counterwagons before i give thoughts on nancy's last few posts

and i actually need to read nancy's last few posts but it's rly late and i just finished a shit ton of work looooool </3
Sorry guys, didn't get time to read all posts after my last one, but LOLL, I feel both these wagons are shit.

About Nancy, I need more from her as she hasnt posted much and about alban, I have said this many times, but I know his RL issues. Its possible that I am biased by knowing him and his issues offline or that I am biased by last game experience. But the problem is that I really dont think anybody built a case strong enough for me. Its like a mob thats just escalating each other's opinions to form new ones. Give me a strong case and I will sheep u.

On the other hand KTS posts were all weird, one liners. But I am not convinced that translates into scumminess.
In post 2123, Dunnstral wrote:I want people to remember Titus being weird for later
Why later? Why not now?
In post 2124, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 2122, Dunnstral wrote:So what do you want me to do giga
i want this day to end in a nancy lynch
Giv me a case first and i might sheep you.
In post 2036, bangthemafia wrote:I am assuming for now, that out of the 7 that voted Momo (8th one being himself), atleast 1 has to be scum, maybe even 2. I know I am town, and others can replace their name with mine, so for me there is atleast 1 scum among-
Spade_Ace, davesaz, PenguinPower, Titus, schadd_, Transcend.

Also, just noticed from Persi and Momo wagons. Persi & Momo were quite different. Persi was quite townread by many. Whereas Momo did lot of weird things after he replaced in. So naturally, their wagons were almost mutually exclusive. The only people who were common on both wagons were- Spade, Titus, Schadd
VOTE: Titus
News flash: his posts being one-liners has nothing to do with why HE IS SCUM. Why are you even scumreading Titus? I honestly can't make sense of this post.
Then go read his ISO especially from D1. But just for starters, some points I can think of off-hand-

1. People who have played with him hav been saying from day 1 that his actions are weird this game. His usual towntells are absent, whatever that means.

2. His efforts to tie people to him. Like if he flips red, who will be the next lynchbait? Scum love to tie people to them by buddying or tunneling.

3. His lynchpool for D1 was me, spade, persi. Persi flipped green. I know i m a town. And though spade features even in my scumleaning list, Titus' reasons for scumSpade were not convincing to me. His throwing shade on Spade for small & silly reasons like "fear response" looked artificial. If Spade is town, it was throwing shade to create general suspicion. If Spade is scum with titus, it was bussing but of such mild degrees that may not cause much harm to spade but can later be used for WIFOM.

4. Titus was 1 of the 3 votes (Schadd and Spade being the other 2) that continued from Persi to Momo. Post flip it looks more like a vote park for a mislynch. When I posted this, Titus tried to discredit me coz I used colored font!!??

5. What townie picks up a UB wen 3rd in draft? A rolecop on the contrary is so much useful for a scum.

I am still reading but at this stage, I am comfortable voting only for Titus, Spade and maybe Schadd
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:01 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 2184, nancy wrote:Maybe. Why tryharding? He's basically just lurking lol. But I can't tell if my read on him is playstyle or he actually might be scum. There's nothing really screaming scum about him but if he's not scum then there might be scum in my TRs. I'll go see why Transcend was TRing him I guess, Transcend always has weird reads though.

pedit Titus and I have history and we both read eachother pretty well usually, like I'm pretty sure it's just a mutual soulread that started right from our first newbie game together.
In post 2187, nancy wrote:Emotional Titus = town!Titus, basically. She can fake emotion as scum but not consistently or very believably.
In post 2189, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 2184, nancy wrote:ranscend always has weird reads though.
i started playing mafia at the same site transcend did, our reads are alike and valid 90%+ of the time
Meta related stuff like this makes me uncomfortable coz I usually dont hav time to verify meta based reads and so gav to rely on others
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:04 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 2199, Killthestory wrote:
In post 2197, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 2196, Killthestory wrote:
In post 2194, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 2192, Killthestory wrote:lynch spade because regardless of his flip i solve the game
wouldnt that push the idea to not lynch spade? lolz
associations
What about you making the conjectures of the both possible outcomes of spade flips ? im curious
if spade flips scum scum isn't going to be voting him right now probably titus or another wagon that's stupid like mine tho not nancy.
if he flips town titus is scum.
KTS, I liked your thoughts. But by completely opening your mind and saying this you just created a WIFOM for scum
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:17 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 2198, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 2190, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i'll look over her iso again and see how emotional this is
like i suppose the stuff w lyon is believably emotional but tonally/emotionally she feels the same as the one game where i subbed into transcend's slot and (i'm trying not to dredge up bad blood sorry) she reacted to his insults - like the emotion was genuine but everything else outside of it was still stiff

i don't think i'm that good at reading titus (she was incredibly obvious town in our last game but i don't think she can obvtown the same way here even if she is town)

i still dont feel confident in kts scum - i guess the possibility he's playing against his anti-bus meta is there but he strikes me as a principled person who wouldn't deliberately do that

can we try compromising on bang? that's where I'm finding myself so far
@Giga, this is ridiculous. I hav been asking you whats your case on me so that I can respond to it. Every single time you came out with "nothing solid". If you keep pushing me to wall like this without any reasons, you are not helping town. I hav been townreading you, but I just cant understand why a town!you should do this.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:32 am

Post by CloudKicker »

VOTE: titus
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:34 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1275, Transcend wrote:Okay w/e

{Killthestory, Prince Lyon}

{Dunnstral, Persivul}

{bangthemafia, schadd_}

{PenguinPower, Spade_Ace}

{gigabyteTroubadour}

{alban}

{davesaz, Titus, WhemePlay}

Mine is
{ Prince Lyon, Penguin, Giga}
{bangthemafia, schadd, KTS}

{alban's slot aka nancy}

{Titus}

funny how similar our reads are
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 2034, bangthemafia wrote:I will post separately some of Spade's posts that have been worrying me. Just to remind myself, his posts after Wheme's play and his post inviting investigation at night
@bang what was your case on me again? I just find you saying spade is scummy multiple times but not providing any evidence to back it up.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:36 am

Post by CloudKicker »

i kinda think spade kinda towntold too
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

@cloud what about dunn and dave?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:37 am

Post by CloudKicker »

i havent read either
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:38 am

Post by CloudKicker »

i also avent really read into bang outside what he just posted, my read on you is also pretty superficial but is prob accurate
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:38 am

Post by CloudKicker »

If im dead wrong on a read its probably shadd
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:41 am

Post by CloudKicker »

I think titus is mefia from heavy poe + secret meta + im awesome at the game
Prince Lyon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Prince Lyon »

Titus if you were anyone else on site and I had to spend this long trying to coerce something I can read out of you I would have lynched you a long time ago.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:18 am

In post 2252, Titus wrote:Gane stall w just 1 wagon d1 = wagon is on town
i dont think this is how the alban wagon actually happened though

like it was a short-lived rvs wagon from memory? i'll double check
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:23 am

also bang the intention of a compromise wagon is to see how it goes to derive a read from you - if i scumread you or townread you i would present a case but the truth is i really don't know

in a vacuum i'd have a shit ton of townreads so the bar is kind of high for me to decide which one i really feel like sticking to - davesaz, lyon, dunn i'm like 100% confident about while pp and cloud are in the 98% sure category - everyone is fair game for me at this point even though i can point out a lot of townie things in everyone else's play

i think the best way to sort you is via wagon but i'm not going to wagon you unless i think i have to

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:26 am

yeah i don't think the game was abnormally stalling in the pages in the early 10s? i think sans myself and a few others this is a relatively low-activity playerlist (maybe replacements will shake that up but like davesaz and pp are generally low activity players, same w alban and bang it seems which is fine) so nothing seems ODD about the slightly slower pace of this game

Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

@giga which slot's lynch (irrespective of whether you feel the slot is town/scum) do you think would give town the maximum info?(vca based or flip wise) ....for me this person is schadd....for one i can verify his draft slot....second i dont know why no one is pushing for his lynch....i think if schadd was town, then scum would have actually pressured that slot a lot more....but there is almost zero pressure on him....and it is not like he comes off as an obvtown guy.....
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:46 am

In post 2273, Spade_Ace wrote:@giga which slot's lynch (irrespective of whether you feel the slot is town/scum) do you think would give town the maximum info?(vca based or flip wise) ....for me this person is schadd....for one i can verify his draft slot....second i dont know why no one is pushing for his lynch....i think if schadd was town, then scum would have actually pressured that slot a lot more....but there is almost zero pressure on him....and it is not like he comes off as an obvtown guy.....
nancy slot probably

schadd does seem like an obvtown kind of guy idk but this game he's kind of townie

Return to “Completed Open Games”