Open 675: Pick Your Power X/Y (Game Over!)

Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:55 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

Maybe i am biased cos of the 1v1 we had....anyway, this game is stalling :neutral: ..not sure whether it is cos scum is playing an excellent game or it is due to the nature of the setup...
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

I dont mind a nancy lynch...at this point only bang and titus are the only ones who are defending that slot hard...
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:54 am

Post by nancy »

In post 2236, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 2149, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 2070, Titus wrote: @Giga,
help me bus
bang or kts then.

Me/Pers was tvt so, at least 1 scum is off the wagon. That's bang or kts. Alban is also cleared due to draft and wagons. Spade was a likely rolefish. Tracker was killed bc tracker.
Help you bus? Is that a freudian slip?
this is like the only not-town thing in spade's iso
Wut.

In post 2254, Prince Lyon wrote:Nancy, you're hard townreading Titus because of her display of emotionality, correct? Where did you get that meta from?
Yeah and VCA. Somewhat from JaeReed and am also friends with Titus and have read a bunch of her games / played with her.

In post 2261, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1275, Transcend wrote:Okay w/e

{Killthestory, Prince Lyon}

{Dunnstral, Persivul}

{bangthemafia, schadd_}

{PenguinPower, Spade_Ace}

{gigabyteTroubadour}

{alban}

{davesaz, Titus, WhemePlay}

Mine is
{ Prince Lyon, Penguin, Giga}
{bangthemafia, schadd, KTS}

{alban's slot aka nancy}

{Titus}

funny how similar our reads are
Still don't get why you're TRing PP.

In post 2263, CloudKicker wrote:i kinda think spade kinda towntold too
Lol where? Link me?

In post 2276, Spade_Ace wrote:I dont mind a nancy lynch...at this point only bang and titus are the only ones who are defending that slot hard...
How is this Town exactly?
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:58 am

Post by nancy »

Still don't get how KTS is passing off a Spade lynch as something that will somehow solve the game. His recent posts just feel manipulative on so many levels, pushing some bs narrative where I'm bad!town and too biased to be able to engage with him an excuse to just shrug me off. If I'm not seeing something blatantly obvious then someone please point it out to me but I still have no idea why people are TRing KTS and no one can give me any reasons why they are either.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:17 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

In post 2277, nancy wrote:How is this Town exactly?
i mean tbf that was before i said it was the only non-town thing in his iso but if you read my iso i pointed out a few questions that i thought were generally town from spade

plus the vt claim was town
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:28 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 2255, bangthemafia wrote: @Daves, I am still waiting for your reply
Spade was making comments d1 which looked like they were meant to influence PR targeting so that scum could kill elsewhere.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:18 am

Post by nancy »

In post 2279, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
i mean tbf that was before i said it was the only non-town thing in his iso but if you read my iso i pointed out a few questions that i thought were generally town from spade

Why though? Because of the timing? Like it's pretty common to fake the whole "claim when not being run up" thing. NAI afaic. He's basically just saying we shouldn't lynch him because he's lynchbait.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 2246, Titus wrote:
In post 2244, Prince Lyon wrote:Let's chill on the votes and give Titus a chance to sink her teeth in the game.
Kts bang plus 1 more
this is absolutely terrible
In post 2258, bangthemafia wrote:
In post 2199, Killthestory wrote:
In post 2197, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 2196, Killthestory wrote:
In post 2194, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 2192, Killthestory wrote:lynch spade because regardless of his flip i solve the game
wouldnt that push the idea to not lynch spade? lolz
associations
What about you making the conjectures of the both possible outcomes of spade flips ? im curious
if spade flips scum scum isn't going to be voting him right now probably titus or another wagon that's stupid like mine tho not nancy.
if he flips town titus is scum.
KTS, I liked your thoughts. But by completely opening your mind and saying this you just created a WIFOM for scum
why do you think i waited
In post 2278, nancy wrote:Still don't get how KTS is passing off a Spade lynch as something that will somehow solve the game. His recent posts just feel manipulative on so many levels, pushing some bs narrative where I'm bad!town and too biased to be able to engage with him an excuse to just shrug me off. If I'm not seeing something blatantly obvious then someone please point it out to me but I still have no idea why people are TRing KTS and no one can give me any reasons why they are either.
lol if you can see manipulation feel free to point it out. this is all stone cold logic that i really don't think you can contest. feel free to try because that's how you're going to make a case against me, not my picking apart my posts for what's technically 'xd scummy'
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2253, Prince Lyon wrote:Can you talk about something in a format that isn't discordant sentences that even contain short form abbreviations?
Is there any chance you'd listen?

The day 1 wagon makes alban hard town, due to the wagon stall.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Prince Lyon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by Prince Lyon »

If you produce content and convince me that you're town then I am willing to follow you. I scumread KTS independently and Bang isn't a strong townread.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 2282, Killthestory wrote:lol if you can see manipulation feel free to point it out. this is all stone cold logic that i really don't think you can contest. feel free to try because that's how you're going to make a case against me, not my picking apart my posts for what's technically 'xd scummy'
I don't really trust the logic and I already pointed out part of why it feels manipulative. You're picking at my wording as if it has any relevance on my stance just to try and discredit me or something. You're saying I'm bad!town therefore my SR on you is illegitimate and also that anyone who votes you is just a bad player basically. You're trying to push some narrative where flipping Spade will allow you to solve the game therefore we should just go along with it and pretend there's no likelihood of you being scum with him.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2284, Prince Lyon wrote:If you produce content and convince me that you're town then I am willing to follow you. I scumread KTS independently and Bang isn't a strong townread.
So how do you want me to phrase everything I said before?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

imho titus is transparent scum, nancy im still trying to sort
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

hi scumtitus
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by davesaz »

Did I mention that I've only seen cautious/careful Titus once, and she had replaced in as scum in that game?
I'd go there, but I think at least one leading wagon is on scum already.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2289, davesaz wrote:Did I mention that I've only seen cautious/careful Titus once, and she had replaced in as scum in that game?
I'd go there, but I think at least one leading wagon is on scum already.
Just what about my play is careful?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Prince Lyon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by Prince Lyon »

This is excruciatingly not-fun and stressful for me. I want you to talk to me about something not tell me the answers.

Why are KTS and Bang scum? What are your reads on everyone else?
Prince Lyon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Prince Lyon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by Prince Lyon »

Happy birthday.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:38 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I honestly think this is just scum play from titus :/

And she has trouble with conversation when she knows she's guilty (lawyer joke here)
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:48 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 2262, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 2034, bangthemafia wrote:I will post separately some of Spade's posts that have been worrying me. Just to remind myself, his posts after Wheme's play and his post inviting investigation at night
@bang what was your case on me again? I just find you saying spade is scummy multiple times but not providing any evidence to back it up.
I know. I just dont seem to be able to find time to put all of your scummy posts together. Will do that on priority tonight or tomorrow. But just by memory, they were your day 1 posts after Wheme's claim; the ones where you invited some investigation at night instead of getting lynched; your entry posts into day 2; and also lack of your usual analytical stuff. Plus after KTS said this, I crosschecked the VCs, and this is true. On day 1, whenever votes built on you, a counterwagon built up- Titus, Me, Persi, Wheme, and finally Momo.

Also, as I said earlier, when there is a replacement, town mentality would be to compare the behaviours. I would usually second guess my vote whether it was because of a personality trait of the predecessor, and only when I am sure its not only related to personality, I would vote the replacement. Persi was widely townread, whereas Momo was scumread. In hindsight, I would attribute this to personalities. But Titus, You and Schadd were persistent with both wagons. I dont know about Titus and Schadd. But I know your personality and thats against your townplay for me.
In post 2271, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:also bang the intention of a compromise wagon is to see how it goes to derive a read from you - if i scumread you or townread you i would present a case but the truth is i really don't know

in a vacuum i'd have a shit ton of townreads so the bar is kind of high for me to decide which one i really feel like sticking to - davesaz, lyon, dunn i'm like 100% confident about while pp and cloud are in the 98% sure category - everyone is fair game for me at this point even though i can point out a lot of townie things in everyone else's play

i think the best way to sort you is via wagon but i'm not going to wagon you unless i think i have to
I am fine with that as far as town doesnt lynch me in my absence. With 3 scums around, a "test wagon" even if started by townies can escalate fast. I have burnt my fingers in recent past.
In post 2273, Spade_Ace wrote:@giga which slot's lynch (irrespective of whether you feel the slot is town/scum) do you think would give town the maximum info?(vca based or flip wise) ....for me this person is schadd....for one i can verify his draft slot....second i dont know why no one is pushing for his lynch....i think if schadd was town, then scum would have actually pressured that slot a lot more....but there is almost zero pressure on him....and it is not like he comes off as an obvtown guy.....
Valid point. So in no world you and Schadd are scumpartners together.
In post 2275, Spade_Ace wrote:Maybe i am biased cos of the 1v1 we had....anyway, this game is stalling :neutral: ..not sure whether it is cos scum is playing an excellent game or it is due to the nature of the setup...
I think its more because of a lot of headstrong players who are too sure of themselves as is evident by so many vanity wagons. We are a completely divided town.
In post 2276, Spade_Ace wrote:I dont mind a nancy lynch...at this point only bang and titus are the only ones who are defending that slot hard...
I am not defending anyone. I just wanted a good case on alban slot which nobody seems to have. Ok, I am listening, walk me through your case if you have one. Else, I would rather focus on MY scumreads.
In post 2279, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:

Why is that? What would a scum do? Fake a power role claim? And then come in focus with a counterclaim? I would rather always claim VT as scum. It provides me immunity from lynch for some duration as many will just believe that claim as is happening right now. Till scumteam succeeds in throwing shades at some players, there will be other lynchbaits, so I can survive the "lynch the useless VT" arguement. It also gives me excuse to be "kept" alive till late game as scum is expected to go for PRs. In fact, in our whatsapp mafia games, this was one of our town tactic to go for massclaim. They were all open games with known setup and roles. So if there are counterclaims, you have 50% chance of catching scum. If there were no CCs, we would just focus on VT claims. Spade knows this as he and alban were part of those games.
In post 2280, davesaz wrote:
In post 2255, bangthemafia wrote: @Daves, I am still waiting for your reply
Spade was making comments d1 which looked like they were meant to influence PR targeting so that scum could kill elsewhere.
Didnot understand this. Please explain. Also, if you find Spade scummy, why are you not voting him?
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:49 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

Happy Birthday, Titus!!
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:26 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 2294, bangthemafia wrote: Why is that? What would a scum do? Fake a power role claim? And then come in focus with a counterclaim? I would rather always claim VT as scum. It provides me immunity from lynch for some duration as many will just believe that claim as is happening right now.
@bang my vt claim can be verified. It is my alignment which cannot be verified and this is true for everyone else.

To verify whether i am vt or not, i just need to tell the role schadd chose. Schadd can verify this.

But currently he chooses not to reveal himself. So i dont want to go against that.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:30 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 2291, Prince Lyon wrote:This is excruciatingly not-fun and stressful for me. I want you to talk to me about something not tell me the answers.
@lyon would you vote for Titus today?? am kinda trusting you completely to sort Titus. All arguments for and against her have been made based on Meta and i have never played with her.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:49 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 2296, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 2294, bangthemafia wrote: Why is that? What would a scum do? Fake a power role claim? And then come in focus with a counterclaim? I would rather always claim VT as scum. It provides me immunity from lynch for some duration as many will just believe that claim as is happening right now.
@bang my vt claim can be verified. It is my alignment which cannot be verified and this is true for everyone else.

To verify whether i am vt or not, i just need to tell the role schadd chose. Schadd can verify this.

But currently he chooses not to reveal himself. So i dont want to go against that.
All that will just verify that you are vanilla, not necessarily townie. You could have been a scum who opted for XYZ role that you didnt get because Schadd picked it. That makes you a mafia goon, not a VT.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:13 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 2298, bangthemafia wrote:
In post 2296, Spade_Ace wrote:

All that will just verify that you are vanilla, not necessarily townie. You could have been a scum who opted for XYZ role that you didnt get because Schadd picked it. That makes you a mafia goon, not a VT.
That is literally what i just told. "It is my alignment that cannot be verified". There are very few roles that can be alignment verified.

Return to “Completed Open Games”