Open 682: Watchmen Wanted -- Game Over Some People Won!!

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:53 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 420, JaeReed wrote:I'm sick of your bullshit in every game tbh. I can never trust what you say is genuine or not.
I've moved away from this playstyle btw. It was an experiment and I didn't like the results.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:55 pm

Post by nancy »

Oh you're talking about the fake hammer thing. I'll probably leave those in as elements of my play but WIFOM is gone as a fundamental aspect.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:56 pm

Post by nancy »

They're too useful as tools imo, this game is proof of why.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:39 am

Post by nancy »

Fake hammers are great: viewtopic.php?p=8925325#p8925325

I fucking sucked that game but I at least did 3-4 good things and that was one of them, saved my JKs life from the brink.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:39 am

Post by nancy »

GotY btw.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:27 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:28 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: ThinkBig
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

Vote Count 1.3

ThinkBig(3):
Not_Mafia , Alisae , Lil Uzi Vert
Hawk (3): Ankamius , JaeReed , nancy
lucca261 (3): -Grey- , Aubrey , Hawk
Aubrey (2): TellTaleHeart , lucca261
nancy(1): ThinkBig

Not Voting:
No one

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to hard lynch. Day ends in (expired on 2017-03-26 12:16:23).

If nothing changed at the end of the day ThinkBig would be lynched.

Mod notes: ThinkBig is V/LA 3/16 Thursday NYC time.
Moderator's birthday is today but they will do their best to provide you all with VCs as their present to you. :D Please be understanding if this is a bit off schedule.
Last edited by MathBlade on Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:47 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Happy birthday Math!
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:05 am

Post by Hawk »

Happy birthday Math!

Posting some reads guys, I'm on mobile so give me a little while to finish this.

Here's the first few. Just going through ISO's while I catch up.

Alisae: Town for his push on me, seems genuine I misread a post of his early on and got very confused to his mindset but it makes more sense now. I like that he's keeping his reads consistent it's harder for scum to do that earnestly especially d1.

Uzi: I'm not super sure about. He's more townie than scummy for me. His questions are pretty good but not all of them. Playing a bit back is how I normally expect him to play but then again I've never played with scum!Uzi so idk if this is anything close to his scum game.

Grey: Nullish town? I do not understand the TB press. Like I understand what he's saying but I do not think it is in any way alignment indicative. That said I do like him not being afraid to go after less active players and players who are pinging him. This is more town indicative to me for Grey because from what I've played with scum Grey he usually finds one good chance to scumread someone and holds hard to that. While he isn't giving up most of his early reads he doesn't seem as tunneled as scum!Grey usually is but I've been fooled by grey before...

Aubrey: My love, my life, Probscum but it's mostly my gut and some meta. This doesn't feel that much different than Open 664. Sitting back a bit and taking neutral to slight stances rather than pushing their own agenda. Bottom part of Aubrey's ISO feels better maybe just a slow start to this game.

Lucca: Scumclaimed. Waffle waffle waffle. is appeasing me after he naked votes just prior. Rest of his posts through 67 seem very easy to make. Meta read on TB with only one post they're actively disliking despite everyone else thinking TB looks scummy. pushes Alisae kinda for reasoning idk why when Ali kinda was already scumreading both the slots in question. Forgets why he was even voting Aubrey. Town reads Grey not off meta but used a metaish explanation for why TB was null/scum. - Waffle flail blind hold aubrey read self vote scumslip.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Hawk »

Ank: I have no idea how to read this. My gut says scummy. IIoA posts, questions that generally just lead to dismissive arguments against her own case. Like I don't see much reasoning behind her votes or her read progression but I can kinda understand not having many super solid town reads this early on. I don't like the press onto me because unlike with Uzi it doesn't have reasoning behind it or at least not stated reasoning. She's calling me a sheep on Grey's wagon when clearly Lucca actually looks like fucking scum from my PoV. Uzi's reasoning kinda makes sense but Uzi's read progression doesn't always make sense to me so idk. Scummy but not as scummy as Lucca. Maybe I'm just not understanding this playstyle. NullScum

JaeReed: first half of the ISO is just bleh and sheeping Alisae. I don't like . It seems super forced like sheeping Alisae was the plan but when we hit Lucca it wasn't anymore. That along with the Pedit makes me think Deflection. Normally scum if they see a pedit and don't want to respond anymore they just delete. But this post let's Jae have a reason to townread Lucca and not sheep Ali there all while not actually giving a reason to townread Lucca. Scummy :/ This ontop of a really big post that just yells at Nancy cause Jae doesn't like her play just to sheep the Hawk vote bothers me a lot :/

Nancy: Ummm late entry, drops a vote on Lucca wagon no reasoning. Pushes for hammer pushes for hammer pushes for Hammer. Switches to TB? Comes up with some weird logic behind why my slot is scum by preflip associative and then declares a scumteam that no longer includes Lucca. Uhh what? Idfk but it reads scummy to me can anyone explain why Nancy is town??

VOTE: Nancy
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Hawk »

Nvm UNVOTE: Nancy

I clearly need to read some of these in thread and not in ISO.

VOTE: TB scumslip seems real. God sorry guys ignore my dumbass I can't read for shit apparently.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:04 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 358, ThinkBig wrote:I'm worried how nancy wants to force the lynch and seemingly wants to end the day phase early. I scum read Lucca and would be fine with his lynch, though I still want to hear any final thoughts/claims from Lucca before hammering.

The fact that nancy wants to end this so quickly bothers me.
I don't think I've ever seen scum "trying to force a lynch to end the day early."
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:05 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 364, ThinkBig wrote:I am starting to get bussing vibes from nancy. Considering a few possibilities of a nancy/Ank/Lucca team - though that would admittedly be a huge stretch.
Could you please expand on why you think lucca is scum?
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:06 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 382, Ankamius wrote:Hawk > Lil Uzi Vert >> TTH/JaeReed
:roll:
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:10 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 436, Hawk wrote:scumslip seems real.
What was that?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 387, nancy wrote:In case you haven't realized lucca was never at L-1. TB scumtold by giving intent to hammer then scumslipped by wanting to wait for a claim.

Grey is probably just scum.

This TTH I missed this first time. I can buy that this was scum messing up.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:44 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

A scumslip implies he revealed information only scum would know and I don't see that anywhere. :S
Terminology aside I see the larger point so fine.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:03 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 409, JaeReed wrote:Alright nancy

let's go

VOTE: JaeReed

come on, this isn't town me. I hardclaim scum. Lynch me.

you're fucking trash tier.
So why wouldn't you take out the trash instead of yourself?

There's scum motivation in shitting up the game with this garbage she's spouting.

Like, I'm so smart and shit, right? Bit she caught me so hard and fast, right?

Fucking bullshit.

VOTE: nancy
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:10 am

Post by -Grey- »

Newbie 1777, Drixx tried that same bullshit. Talking about how fucking good I was and acting like he caught me out of no fucking where.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Hawk »

@Grey what happened to hard reading Lucca? What about TB?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Hawk »

I mean okay so I read Nancy and I don't see a lot of town motivation for a majority of her posts. She even says confirmation bias makes her think TB Grey is SvS interaction but if she's scum why come in and make all this cocky attention drawing play for one mislynch Grey? I know her play rubs you the wrong way right not because she's clumping you with TB. Kinda rubs me wrong lumping me there too but I don't see scummy motivation behind setting up TB or whoever to scumtell like that. IDK what terminology you want to use but TB posting intent to Hammer on a wagon that wasn't L-1 and them pulling back to "wait for a claim" definitely doesn't look great.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:49 am

Post by -Grey- »

Yeah no... cocky != Town

That's a shit assumption.

Scum can be bold and push mislynches too.
---
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

Vote count updated in post 432. Will check again late tonight if birthday festivities permit.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: Hawk
GTKAS
| here.