Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11725 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11723, nancy wrote:Math is TRing me.
maybe now but not always
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11726 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:30 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Nero was pushing on me and Alisae earlier. Were those pushes scum motivated?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11727 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11724, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I can see it for the nancy push but I can't see it for the Math one.
I dunno, I feel like if a Nancy/Mat scum team were to exist Math constantly shading them and calling them scum would make sense as buddy play.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11728 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:32 am

Post by nancy »

In post 11725, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 11723, nancy wrote:Math is TRing me.
maybe now but not always
Yeah he started TRing me today I think. My play has been progressively more obvtown as the game has gone along I suppose.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11729 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:33 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 11722, Nero Cain wrote:Math has been scumreading the Spiff/Nancy slot all game yet Nacy is always on the backburner. Its actully been a large part of why I think they are scum.
I actually think this is not a bad point. The same applies to the slots read on me, and the constant disappearing act from Math. Think about it, when was the last time theyve been pushing anything with conviction?

The same applies to Caesar

The same applies to Maxous

The same applies to.........the Gorkington slot I guess.

Heck, even to creature/Jaereed. and recently to Leonshade.

Id be surprised if theres not at the very least 3 scum in this group.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11730 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:34 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I just can't see Math as scum here unless they drastically changed their scum play.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11731 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:35 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah it's been a while since we've seen Math but IRL. They said something about a birthday.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11732 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:35 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 11721, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Now we're getting somewhere. Why is Nero's push on Math not wanting to be shot the cause of the constant discord?
Not a cause, but it further adds to it. I think town egos are a large part of the town discord, but I don't believe that it's the sole source of it. Pushing ridiculous reads, like Math or nancy being scum, makes it seem like town can't agree on literally anything. I think Nero's reasons for pushing them have been pretty bad, which I'd picked up on in earlier days, but somehow I started townleaning him and started ignoring his pushes.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11733 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:35 am

Post by Vecna »

A birthday is one day. Its been literally 2 weeks
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11734 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:36 am

Post by Vecna »

Okay LUV, who we gonna kill?
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11735 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:37 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 11720, Leonshade wrote:Also, the fact that I forgot why I townleaned Nero is a sign that I was manipulated into the read.
This is just... Holy shit dude. I know most people are apathetic as fuck towards this game right now, but really? You think this will fly? Remind me to come back to this when I get off work, but for people who want a preview, open up Leons iso and Ctrl-F Nero mentions.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11736 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:37 am

Post by nancy »

I don't think there's much Town discord at the moment to be honest. Aside from Nero and LUV thinking I'm scum, we're running a fairly tight ship today.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11737 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:38 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

If you take the hydra dissonance out of the equation, Nero's push on Math makes a lot of sense from a logic standpoint if you consider that he obviously doesn't have an understanding on Math's play style. I don't see how his push really added to the chaos compared to PV's push on Math.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11738 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:38 am

Post by nancy »

@KidAmn already did that :P
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11739 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:38 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Vecna: They said something about job interviews as well.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11740 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:39 am

Post by nancy »

Oh Aslan also thinks I'm scum. Meh.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11741 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:40 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I know it's awfully convenient but nothing we can do. They did promise they would be here Monday.

I'm thinking of joining the Leon wagon.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11742 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:41 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Leon I totally agree with you on pushing nancy the way Nero has been only adds to the chaos. I just think he has a really good point about her Sondam read so I don't know.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11743 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think I've had much to even do with "Chaos" this game and everyone that's been "chaotic" (Frogger/ABR) have flipped town and this "we must find the scum player that caused all the chaos!" is a witch hunt.

Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11744 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:44 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 11736, nancy wrote:I don't think there's much Town discord at the moment to be honest. Aside from Nero and LUV thinking I'm scum, we're running a fairly tight ship today.
Discord was mostly D1 to D3, true.
In post 11737, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:If you take the hydra dissonance out of the equation, Nero's push on Math makes a lot of sense from a logic standpoint if you consider that he obviously doesn't have an understanding on Math's play style. I don't see how his push really added to the chaos compared to PV's push on Math.
Yeah, town egos have been the largest catalyst of the discord. But probably not the ONLY one.

I'll ISO Nero later, working off memory on most of this at the moment.

P-edit: I consider it 100% impossible for nancy to be scum after the way Spiffeh replaced out. That replace-out makes zero sense from a scum perspective. There is zero reason for me to reconsider my nancy read after that.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11745 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:47 am

Post by Leonshade »

Even if all my other reasons for scumreading Nero are shit, Nero's reactions today have been scummy as hell.
- Vecna
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11746 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

pushing things that you believe in is not chaotic.

Replacing out is null. I'd like to hear ANY reasons why Spiff/Nancy is town.

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11747 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:47 am

Post by nancy »

Why would you lock me as Town for the rest of the game simply because of a replace out? That doesn't make sense.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11748 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:48 am

Post by nancy »

In post 11745, Leonshade wrote:Even if all my other reasons for scumreading Nero are shit, Nero's reactions today have been scummy as hell.
They've seemed pretty townie to me.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11749 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:50 am

Post by Leonshade »

A replace out for non-game reasons is null. A replace out for in-game reasons is not.

Spiffeh replaced out because of players claiming and fishing for PRs. That is a town player being annoyed at the game state. Scum does not replace out for that reason.
- Vecna

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”