Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #12350 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 12348, Nero Cain wrote:unlike you, I don't need to be scum and know everyone is town to be competent. Thats why I was you know, not busy mislynching town d1 and 2. But like ok, I'm too lazy to go back and read so I'll give you the benifit of the doubt that YOU were town reading Bee but you are still responsible for what your sister did in that slot since you know...its the same slot.
And you're picking out my sister being blatantly wrong in order to further your agenda. Tell me, if I was scum why would I try to stop her from mislynching huh? This discord is crap it was absolutely no fun. My sister said I should give up on mafia forever chewed me out for three hours then had to go and barely gave me an edge in edgewise. It was downright sickening and now we have been lynching her scumreads after my protests repeatedly they were town and it pisses me off. So don't tell me I've been antitown when all I have been doing is arguing my case. If you say I am scum simply because of my sister she's not here. You need something POST day one. Name how I not the DEO slot has been scummy. Here's a hint you fucking can't because I'm town. So stop your bullshit Nero.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #12351 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 12237, RadiantCowbells wrote:ftr I think Davesaz is scum because I would expect scum to be in panic mode about a parity cop that will have doc protection existing and I don't see that in the gamestate from anyone.
No. Davesaz is town.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #12352 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 12251, Nero Cain wrote:you should prob whine like a girl and replace out like timeshift since that's the only pro-town thing you are capable of.
First of all I don't know who Timeshift is but advocating for a player to replace out is insulting. Saying timeshift sucks is insulting. "whine like a girl" is meant like an insult but some of the best people on the planet are girls. Fucking stop this shit and asking people to replace out. It's toxic and ridiculous.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12353 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12346, MathBlade wrote:AND YES I FREAKING CAN because I went to sleep after that pos
yes I know that. I'm saying that I thought it was rather odd that you didn't comment on those pages last night. Were you just tired and wanted to go to bed? Maybe. I just think its equally as possible that you are scum and didn't comment on those pages for whatever reason. Your comments TODAY sound like you are taking my comments from last night and applying them to today and you can't do that.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #12354 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 12280, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 12216, RadiantCowbells wrote:if someone got the vig and they still have it please for the love of fucking god kill nero tonight
Vig should be on Math
now
if it was picked up in order to townfirm/scumfirm someone before lylo/mylo imo.
Agreed and I know who is getting copped tonight when I hopefully die.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #12355 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 12353, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 12346, MathBlade wrote:AND YES I FREAKING CAN because I went to sleep after that pos
yes I know that. I'm saying that I thought it was rather odd that you didn't comment on those pages last night. Were you just tired and wanted to go to bed? Maybe. I just think its equally as possible that you are scum and didn't comment on those pages for whatever reason. Your comments TODAY sound like you are taking my comments from last night and applying them to today and you can't do that.

I am applying them for consistency. Nothing I have done is wrong.

You have said I was on town three days in a row.
I wasn't. That's a verifiable fact.

You are blatantly lying to make your case and dodge the question when I say "hey use something since my replace in". You can't because I'm town period. Now I'm going back to lynching Vecna my top scumread who claimed in the thread and the question I asked you you ignore.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #12356 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 12290, Nero Cain wrote:Math has already stated that they'll use their investigate on me so if town does have the vig then I'l be confirmed town tomorrow.

I had crumbed it. :P And I might have changed my mind :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12357 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11737, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:If you take the hydra dissonance out of the equation, Nero's push on Math makes a lot of sense from a logic standpoint if you consider that he obviously doesn't have an understanding on Math's play style. I don't see how his push really added to the chaos compared to PV's push on Math.
here's Luv commenting on my case on you. So no, its not jus about Titus but Titus' actions reflect on your slot still.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #12358 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 12329, davesaz wrote:At bottom of 490, got an appointment to go to.
VOTE: RC
Horrible vote. Fix it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #12359 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 12357, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 11737, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:If you take the hydra dissonance out of the equation, Nero's push on Math makes a lot of sense from a logic standpoint if you consider that he obviously doesn't have an understanding on Math's play style. I don't see how his push really added to the chaos compared to PV's push on Math.
here's Luv commenting on my case on you. So no, its not jus about Titus but Titus' actions reflect on your slot still.
Titus hasn't been here for weeks. The actions can reflect on my slot but barring an obvTowning like Drixx did, you need more than that if you think I am scum. You just want a reason to be able to scumread me but. You're gaslighting us or yourself. Find out which and quickly.

Because we are lynching Vecna today for his scumclaim which you haven't even talked about.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #12360 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:03 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 4.22

Leonshade (5):
NoticeMeSenpai, KidAmn, CloudKicker, Lil Uzi Vert, Caesar Wills It
RadiantCowbells (4):
nancy, Nero Cain, Vecna, davesaz
Nero Cain (2):
Leonshade, RadiantCowbells
Vecna (2):
Gorkinton, MathBlade
Caesar Wills It (1):
Creature
KidAmn (1):
Maxous

Not Voting (1):
Alisae

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-26 13:41:51), at which point at which point we will default to no lynch.
Last edited by Nahdia on Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12361 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12355, MathBlade wrote:You have said I was on town three days in a row.
no I didn't :/

I said you've "lynched and voted nothing but town"

YOUR SLOT lynched was scumreading Bee, YOUR SLOT lynched ABR, you've been tunneling town me...with a shit case I might add.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #12362 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 12361, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 12355, MathBlade wrote:You have said I was on town three days in a row.
no I didn't :/

I said you've "lynched and voted nothing but town"

YOUR SLOT lynched was scumreading Bee, YOUR SLOT lynched ABR, you've been tunneling town me...with a shit case I might add.
I've had my votes lots of places not just there.

Again, you're making things fit your agenda.

Talk to me about Vecna and the post I cited.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #12363 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

Furthermore, I don't think you're town Nero I just want the scumclaiming Vecna.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12364 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12359, MathBlade wrote:
Titus hasn't been here for weeks. The actions can reflect on my slot but barring an obvTowning like Drixx did, you need more than that if you think I am scum. You just want a reason to be able to scumread me but. You're gaslighting us or yourself. Find out which and quickly.

Because we are lynching Vecna today for his scumclaim which you haven't even talked about.
THIS. HAS. NOTHING. TO. DO. WITH. TITUS.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #12365 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 12364, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 12359, MathBlade wrote:

THIS. HAS. NOTHING. TO. DO. WITH. TITUS.
THEN EXPLAIN IT.

AND TALK ABOUT YOUR READ ON VECNA LIKE I HAVE ASKED FOR MULTIPLE POSTS IN A ROW NOW.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #12366 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

Because anyone who knows me knows I am fully well and capable of leading a damn horse to water if I have to.

See Undertale. We can do this the easy way where people talk about their Vecna reads or we can do this the hard way where I keep demonstrating the obvious scum claim and how his reads are still shit and supposedly isn't even thinking if they are viable. The hard way in Undertale is damn near exhausting.

But Vecna almost certainly is scum and I want its head flipped.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #12367 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

how its reads* sorry.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12368 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

your SOLE reason for scumreading me is that I am playing like a game from year ago. There are nearly 500 pages and I;m sure that I have over 500 posts. As good as you claim you are I'm sure that you can give me something that's approaching a coherent thought instead of a robotic "you said Nancy lied, you accused someone of lieing in Gunslingers so you must be scum"

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #12369 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

Leonshade (5): NoticeMeSenpai, KidAmn, CloudKicker, Lil Uzi Vert, Caesar Wills It
RadiantCowbells (4): nancy, Nero Cain, Vecna, davesaz

BOTH OF THOSE WAGONS ARE STRONG TOWNREADS. I WILL NOT BE JOINING THEM.

Pedit: That isn't my sole reason. Again gaslighting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #12370 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

I'm just getting pissed I'm shooting things.

NERO TALK ABOUT YOUR VECNA READ
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12371 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12369, MathBlade wrote:Pedit: That isn't my sole reason.
LETS COMPARE CASES!

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #12372 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 12371, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 12369, MathBlade wrote:Pedit: That isn't my sole reason.
LETS COMPARE CASES!

LET'S HAVE YOU TALK ABOUT YOUR VECNA READ! :)

My case is in my ISO. If people want me to do it over again I can but you need to have a read on Vecna.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12373 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not seeing how Vecna's thing is a scumclaim and I think your shout and posting as quickly as you can to try to make it look like I'm ignoring your claim is a pretty pathetic tactic.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12374 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Wheres your fucking case on me?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”