JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:48 am

Post by JaeReed »

Titus would you prefer GC today or Hiraki with the knowledge that I won't be voting either you or nancy this game barring a need to re-evaluate in lylo.

I am fine with a lynch on either.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Titus »

I think Green Crayons is better. GC has been tunnelling me since Day 1. Hiraki is my backup if nancy osn't scum. Much more confident on GC.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Ah, yes. Tunneling. The mark of scum everywhere.

:roll:
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Green Crayons »

FWIW I think momo is a fine lynch for today because of frog's reasons + his play.

I also think Hiraki is a good lynch because he's been super noncommittal except to knock down cases which is safe scum play (oh I see he's now voting Titus based off of my comment we shouldn't follow her, which I said because she's naming really bad lynches like me and Nancy, not because she's top of the scum list. lol).

Is it convenient that these are also the other names that have been floated as potential lynch candidates for today? Yes. But there's a reason for it.

I don't think Nancy is scum unless if someone can point out a plausible time when she was being bussed, as I think just about everyone did or wanted to vote her at some point in this game.

If momo or Jai aren't scum its either Riley, Titus, or Transcend. Probably in that order.

After being completely wrong on Grendel and having my credibility shot, I don't have any real inclination to dig myself out of that or put in a lot of effort so I'm not going to follow this up with a effort post unless if I get inspired.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Hiraki »

I've called Titus/TB scum all game but uh sure i guess i just hopped on
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Hiraki »

And I'd love for you to quote me where I knock down cases because that's just not true either and that's coming from someone who loves to do that as a player - this game frankly has maybe two real cases that I can think of (Riley on Nancy; Frogger on someone) and I have barely commented on either.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:33 am

Post by nancy »

OK is it obvious that Hiraki and GC are scums now or does I gotta explains everytin?
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:37 am

Post by nancy »

I only trolled for 3 posts sorry Jae but the game's over.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Green Crayons »

in re momo:
In post 136, Hiraki wrote:You know what's not chill? Acting like scum when you might not be scum. I'm defending you because the wagon structure seems too quick to be anything that leads to a scumlynch but other than that, I'd vote you in a heartbeat.
In post 780, Hiraki wrote:Momo is VI. Stop it with that nonsense.

in re nancy:
In post 136, Hiraki wrote:To clarify, I don't think Nancy is 100% scum either. I can't tell based on her recent postings. I just think she's wrong. I'm going to stay on Transcend for the following:
In post 189, Hiraki wrote:Can someone articulate anything that nancy has done that is actually scummy?
In post 362, Hiraki wrote:2) Riley is a very pragmatic scumhunter. I understand that your wall basically states that she thinks you're scum because you're not taking the game seriously. That's her opinion - not really something that you can entangle into scumminess. I also think that Accountant's assessment in 202 is wrong. I've been following you all game and I haven't seen anything odd. I'm not sure on their alignment at the current moment.
In post 404, Hiraki wrote:
In post 189, Hiraki wrote:Can someone articulate anything that nancy has done that is actually scummy?
Responses:
In post 191, Rileycountant wrote:YEAH!!! SHE KEEPS REFUSING TO PLAY THE GAME!!!
Anti-town, not scum.
In post 192, Korts wrote:Well I have the L-3 vote on momo while calling Darklyn obvscum as a pretty fucking transparent thing that you don't do as someone who is trying to play the game -

But I don't think I have a real grip on this game
(Bolded for emphasis; Then proceeds to replace out)
In post 202, Rileycountant wrote:it's because of the fact that she's using fake reaction tests to essentially be able to have a read without explaining why(see: votes on Darklyn and us). This is scum blatantly pushing for whatever lynches they want without having the burden of justifying why they're doing so, and then hiding under trolly behavior to try and get away with it.
I actually didn't read the second part close enough and I want to push Rileycountant into a leaning SR but also I mentioned this fact. I also never got good feels during the JaeReed stuff, especially after skimming through the Banana Split game (might be different - it was the newbie game and not a major part of my decision but something that others may want to look into)

Going back to other people:

Fro99er is a holdover vote (Korts).
In post 305, Darklyn wrote:@Riley: not not really, I legit think nancy might be scum though
Wow - nothing.

Transcend is probably the worst offense on the wagon for early game shenanigans.

I want Trascend/ThinkBig 10x more (later is like 2x more) but in order to get the game moving:

Vote: Rileycountant
In post 409, Hiraki wrote:If you give me a solid reason to vote her, I'll join you.
In post 416, Hiraki wrote:
In post 415, Darklyn wrote:hahahahahahaha
(no explanation)

You can laugh but when she flips town, you're right next to Trascend.
In post 426, Hiraki wrote:How the FUCK is she supposed to defend herself if I can't even see the arguments she's supposed to defend against?
In post 434, Hiraki wrote:Addendum to the Hiraki tries to find nancy reasoning:
In post 265, RadiantCowbells wrote:sorry nancy but I'm obligated to bus you this game it's nothing personal I just want the sweet sweet towncred.
In post 287, RadiantCowbells wrote:nancy I note taht you haven't said much to transcend about him voting you and hardpushing you: why
In post 293, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 292, nancy wrote:
In post 287, RadiantCowbells wrote:nancy I note taht you haven't said much to transcend about him voting you and hardpushing you: why
I can't answer until he does more things without influencing what he'll do.
well fuck if this isn't the spoonful of sugar in the corn flakes
In post 413, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: nancy
(enter nothing here)
In post 134, momo wrote:My vote remains on nancy because she just wants scum to hammer me at this point.
In post 313, momo wrote:uhhhh nancy, I have so many problems with nancy's meta before this game. Her fucked up scum reading just push me past the line.
In post 363, momo wrote:Should I put nancy at L-1 or is it too early???
Again - I have NO problem voting nancy until someone gives me a legitimate reason to vote nancy. Until then, I am not going to vote nancy and I am sure this will result in a mislynch because it's illogical.

Additionally, would much much much rather a Transcend wagon.

Unvote, Vote: Transcend
In post 462, Hiraki wrote:I will appease you once Frogger, only because I really really really want your vote off that stupid and horrible nancy wagon that no one can identify reasons for.

I stopped quoting your nancy defense posts because there's so many of them.

in re Riley:
In post 369, Hiraki wrote:That's right - you want to lynch Riley and you have no care of whether she's town or scum. I'm not furthering this argument. Unless you have an argument against her words, stop trying to policy lynch Riley because it won't happen.

in re ThinkBig/Titus:
In post 426, Hiraki wrote:There's no OMGUS and recent ThinkBig postings confirm that.
In post 455, Hiraki wrote:There are a lot of unreassuring things in this game and I think that focusing on one that is actually following up with what they said should be the least of your concerns rather than targeting them for actually being cohesive. ThinkBig also hasn't posted a lot. I'm just very confused that this is where your vote is. I didn't really want to look at it but your case on ThinkBig is defined as:

TB is a very safe player. He also buddies through insults and posts in infrequently.

By the way, we're on Day 1 (specifically Page 20) and the parts where he was "off-topic" because two people were discussing the facts was when the two facts were most prevalently being discussed.

I don't think you're being intentionality bad here but I can't agree (or even understand with the buddying part) with anything that you were saying.
In post 500, Hiraki wrote:
In post 421, Green Crayons wrote:Getting brownie points by calling a list--a list already questioned by another player--BS
If this isn't safe, I would love to know what you think of what is safe.
In post 421, Green Crayons wrote:Super safe vote onto game's most popular wagon.
The only thing I took out of those posts were where you said "so scum"

Which is the only thing that actually implies that you think he's scum in those statements rather than just a safe player overall.
In post 473, Green Crayons wrote:- Also I don't care that TB posts infrequently in the abstract. It's what he posts when he does within the context of infrequently posting (so far, I understand he has V/LA on weekends).
OK but then you would question what he said in those posts, right? Because two of the things that you posted (i.e. "TB is safe" points) related to TB posting something that is safe relative to the context of the game rather than his own content.

I can't answer your third dash.

Riley's speech pattern was the most prevalent discussion at that time. From his Darklyn vote to the next post, there is an interval of an hour in which Momo came in and start being mad about it as he was in his earlier post. I don't think its unreasonable to talk about something relevant which I certainly believe is your point.

Now - I think if you're looking for ThinkBig to comment on the game, which is what I think you're trying to change your argument to, you'd have a lot more luck by just talking to him.

@Darklyn - YEAH FUCK US FOR ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME LOL
In post 516, Hiraki wrote:
In post 513, Green Crayons wrote:So I was interpreting your "safe" as in "conservative posting" (per your other comments about him not posting much), rather than in terms of him being safe in the substance of his posts (as I was using that term).
Either way is pretty meaningless in D1 with less than 20 pages down.

I said the latter because of your safe comments but I still don't think you're committed to that Think Big read after our current conversation.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I stopped quoting about 4/5s of the way through your iso.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1554, Hiraki wrote:I've called Titus/TB scum all game but uh sure i guess i just hopped on
Just grabbing this from you ISO:

Not really, it started out defense but somehow also you claimed TB was your second-in-line suspicion (despite voting voted Transcend and Riley D1, not your second in line TB).

I do see that you started turning towards Titus in D2 in relation to Grendel, and also were somewhat heavy pushing Grendel. Maybe someone with time/effort will do a dive and see if this was a bus.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1560, Green Crayons wrote:I do see that you started turning towards Titus in D2 in relation to Grendel, and also were somewhat heavy pushing Grendel. Maybe someone with time/effort will do a dive and see if this was a bus.
To clarify: Or not a bus. Probably worth looking into before voting Hiraki, since we do have a scum flip.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1556, nancy wrote:OK is it obvious that Hiraki and GC are scums now or does I gotta explains everytin?
plz effort post because if you insist on being wrong you should at least work for it.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 3 . 42
  • Transcend
    -- 2 ( nancy, Transcend )
    L- 3

Titus
    ------ 1 ( Hiraki )
    L- 4

Not Voting
    - 6 ( Darklyn, Green Crayons, JaeReed, Rileycountant, Titus, momo )

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to Lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-04-07 16:00:00)
Last edited by Alisae on Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1518, nancy wrote:VOTE: Grendel
VOTE: GC
VOTE: Hiraki
staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawp -_-
idc about any of this
GTKAS
| here.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:52 am

Post by nancy »

I do admire your effort GC.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Titus »

Someone spoke. Bah.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Hiraki »

@GC - There's no defense there of nancy there. Half of those posts ask for the reasoning for the votes and the answers I get back are inline with the ones given but more on this at the bottom (post-editing here)

Honestly, I'm a little inclined to self-vote as anti-town as it is because there's no use in me trying to actually win this game with nancy and her PoE godliness. The game is apparently already decided.

Titus' case literally boils down to:

1) I've been posting in other places and not posting here (completely false and misconstrued)
2) I've used PoE before (when I've already argued that I've used it in a completely different way)

I need to address GC's points separately because they demonstrate why I think he's town but also that he's kind of going with the flow which isn't helping anyone.

In his first post, GC states the following:
In post 1553, Green Crayons wrote:I also think Hiraki is a good lynch because he's been super noncommittal except to knock down cases which is safe scum play (oh I see he's now voting Titus based off of my comment we shouldn't follow her, which I said because she's naming really bad lynches like me and Nancy, not because she's top of the scum list. lol).
We can knock this into two comments that need further addressing:

A) I've been noncomittal except to knock down cases
B) Titus comments

A - I think this is more important to identify because after posting all the stuff from my ISO (which I think is super fluff when you post all of that and then just write two sentences about it) but also because there's no reference to it in the explanation posts. So this is just fluff on me - I don't think it's scum-aligned but it's fluff.

A.2 - "Nancy defense posts"

I noted this above but you again said these were defense posts. Here are some posts that I made, in no necessary order, out of context, that you posted that were "defense" posts.

1) Can someone articulate anything that nancy has done that is actually scummy?

2) If you give me a solid reason to vote her, I'll join you.

3) How the FUCK is she supposed to defend herself if I can't even see the arguments she's supposed to defend against?

Again - someone could've quoted my posts and said "Well Hiraki, if you look at X, Y, and Z (these could be posts even - I just needed SOMETHING), this is why Nancy is scum"

But no one did that. That's my entire point. I don't think you can call asking for reasons defending as much as asking for reasons on why someone is town is scumhunting.

In hindsight, there is some defense but that's mainly due to very broad tells that usually aren't convincing (i.e. the Riley posts)

B - TB/Titus stuff

You are completely correct that I have not spoken about TB at length. It is hard to get a wagon started on someone who has 24 posts over the course of nearly 600 posts. I was pretty sure he was scum but there were other things to talk about that were more relevant. I'm not going to abandon my first SR (which everyone knew that day was Trascend) for TB. I abandoned it D2 just due to the fact that no one got on it and just no one was having it. Not to mention there was a bit of confirmation bias when both of the masons TR Transcend pretty hard.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by nancy »

Yes, I am a scumhunting god. I should put it in my sig.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1567, Hiraki wrote:I noted this above but you again said these were defense posts. Here are some posts that I made, in no necessary order, out of context, that you posted that were "defense" posts.
We're probably getting into the weeds; staring at trees and not looking at the forest; etc.

My take away from you play as this game progressed is that you have knocked down criticisms of other cases.

Doing a quick review of your ISO to verify this per my earlier post shows that you thought four people were vote-worthy: Transcend, Riley, Titus/TB, Grendel.

The forest, here, is that this didn't even click until I specifically ISO'd you.

So what's your case against Titus?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1561, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 1560, Green Crayons wrote:I do see that you started turning towards Titus in D2 in relation to Grendel, and also were somewhat heavy pushing Grendel. Maybe someone with time/effort will do a dive and see if this was a bus.
To clarify: Or not a bus. Probably worth looking into before voting Hiraki, since we do have a scum flip.
I'm interested in Dark's, Transcend's, and Riley's input on their thoughts about Hiraki/Grendel interactions.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1569, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 1567, Hiraki wrote:I noted this above but you again said these were defense posts. Here are some posts that I made, in no necessary order, out of context, that you posted that were "defense" posts.
We're probably getting into the weeds; staring at trees and not looking at the forest; etc.

My take away from you play as this game progressed is that you have knocked down
criticisms of other cases
other cases with criticism, which is what I quoted

Doing a quick review of your ISO to verify this per my earlier post shows that you thought four people were vote-worthy: Transcend, Riley, Titus/TB, Grendel.

The forest, here, is that this didn't even click until I specifically ISO'd you.

So what's your case against Titus?
Fixed. Have been drinking.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Phoneposting, will go into Titus tomorrow - it's not a forest when I ask multiple times for reasons and no one answers. Again, I can't find cracks in a case if no case is ever presented.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

guyz I've been playing the newest NieR game.
It's pretty lit.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

here have some music:
Last edited by Alisae on Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Open Games”