-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:00 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1619, Aristophanes wrote:Also, regardless if I'm a third mason or not, -Grey- did just about the most antitown thing I've seen yet! I would lynch him no problem.
You give me too much credit.

Your and Titus' reactions to that post were actually more antitown than my post itself, because they confirmed the statement.

And lynching me on top of all this would be even more antitown. :lol:

So, I really don't want to hear anyone whining about me being anti-town if they're talking about being willing to lynch me, because if I was Scum I'd have simply kept my mouth shut and shot Aristo tonight, leaving town to wonder why scum shot him instead of the outed Mason.

Considering my penchant for taking Titus to LyLo when I'm Scum, I think she can vouch for the truth of this post.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1624, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1623, Titus wrote:VOTE: MoI
You're going to make me read aren't you?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1625, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1619, Aristophanes wrote:Also, regardless if I'm a third mason or not, -Grey- did just about the most antitown thing I've seen yet! I would lynch him no problem.
You give me too much credit.

Your and Titus' reactions to that post were actually more antitown than my post itself, because they confirmed the statement.

And lynching me on top of all this would be even more antitown. :lol:

So, I really don't want to hear anyone whining about me being anti-town if they're talking about being willing to lynch me, because if I was Scum I'd have simply kept my mouth shut and shot Aristo tonight, leaving town to wonder why scum shot him instead of the outed Mason.

Considering my penchant for taking Titus to LyLo when I'm Scum, I think she can vouch for the truth of this post.
You're an anti-town village toxicologist always looking to blame your shit on others. I can confirm that.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:11 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1364, ThinkBig wrote:Never Lynch: {Aristophanes, TwoFace}
Town: {Grey, ZZZX, Elena Fisher}
Null: {BBT, keyenpeydee, Cooperative Sheep}
Scum: {Lycanfire, Momo, Boon, MoI}

This is where I'm at now.

P-edit: Lol
If I caught that, I'm pretty sure scum did. :roll:
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1628, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1364, ThinkBig wrote:Never Lynch: {Aristophanes, TwoFace}
Town: {Grey, ZZZX, Elena Fisher}
Null: {BBT, keyenpeydee, Cooperative Sheep}
Scum: {Lycanfire, Momo, Boon, MoI}

This is where I'm at now.

P-edit: Lol
If I caught that, I'm pretty sure scum did. :roll:
*shrug* Now you're just compounding in an effort to prove how right you were.

You're not convincing me.

Talk to me about MoI.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:17 am

Post by -Grey- »

What is there to convince you about? o_O

As far as MoI goes, I'm ignorant and indifferent. I can vote there if that's what you want. I'm going through a bit of a "sheep the townreads" phase right now due to apathy blocking investment.
---
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1630, -Grey- wrote:What is there to convince you about? o_O

As far as MoI goes, I'm ignorant and indifferent. I can vote there if that's what you want. I'm going through a bit of a "sheep the townreads" phase right now due to apathy blocking investment.
I am shitting around feeling things out so I can call a scumteam.

If you don't have time to tell me your reads, you don't have time to tell me how great suggesting the mason pairs are.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:21 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1627, Titus wrote:You're an anti-town village toxicologist always looking to blame your shit on others.
Note to self - sig this after the game.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:22 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1631, Titus wrote:I am shitting around feeling things out so I can call a scumteam.

If you don't have time to tell me your reads, you don't have time to tell me how great suggesting the mason pairs are.
Shit around all you like.

I never claimed not to have the time. I have tons of time.
---
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1632, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1627, Titus wrote:You're an anti-town village toxicologist always looking to blame your shit on others.
Note to self - sig this after the game.
That is not a compliment.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1633, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1631, Titus wrote:I am shitting around feeling things out so I can call a scumteam.

Shit around all you like.

I never claimed not to have the time. I have tons of time.
Well, what would help you? Incentive to gloat in my face?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:32 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1626, Titus wrote:You're going to make me read aren't you?
The fact that in my first post after you replaced in I told you "Hey, you have reading to do since you are dying today" should have been a clue ...
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Titus »

What if I told you momo and boon are likely partners?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:01 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1637, Titus wrote:What if I told you momo and boon are likely partners?
I'd say vote Momo then and let me know why you think that.

It's not outside the realm of where my head is currently given how the votes have moved today. My Day 1 analysis on the early wagons would need to be reassessed if Boon is scum with Momo.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:06 am

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

@MoI - I think it's just deadness mixed with half the game thinking active pushes should be based on no stated reasons which nullifies debate. I think Momo/Sheep is an objectively silly pairing, though maybe you think he would bus that awkwardly? If you think my move was breaks, how do you justify your move? Literally both of us appeared to wish to force some more communication into the day - why am I a scumspect and what you did is fine, is it only knowing your own role PM?

@Titus - I would be okay with it.
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:08 am

@Titus - though thinking about it, I'm not sure two scum would have double derped in on Grey's non-case on me. That actually seems unlikely as far as aggression level for the scum team towards me since I don't think I was calling out Momo much before he attacked me.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:10 am

Post by massive »

I'm reading the shitstorm. This is stupid. All I get is "oh this person is town, I like the way he is asking questions and trying to focus someone, ANYONE during this ridiculous Boon meltdown" and then because of all the subs I go and look who mattblackguy is now AND HE'S A DEAD MASON THIS IS NOT HELPFUL
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:44 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1592, Human Sequencer wrote:massive and Aristophanes dodge a prod for now, ZZZX is on replacement watch.
@MOD so am I being replaced ? I am confused.
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:56 am

In post 1641, massive wrote:I'm reading the shitstorm. This is stupid. All I get is "oh this person is town, I like the way he is asking questions and trying to focus someone, ANYONE during this ridiculous Boon meltdown" and then because of all the subs I go and look who mattblackguy is now AND HE'S A DEAD MASON THIS IS NOT HELPFUL
I'll admit that I don't really get all the hate the first 40 pages keep receiving - yeah, some players made it pretty spammy, so there is probably about ten pages of empty posting in there, sure. But a 75% content to noise ratio is not a bad average, and lots of wagons and pushes did happen in those pages, and even if all you want to do is skim till you get to votes and cases you'll still see a lot of motion that is able to be analyzed.
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:57 am

I actually kind of feel whoever claimed the first 40 as "useless" just gave people the excuse to call it that. It's no more useless than any random section of this game in my opinion.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:11 am

Post by massive »

I think people were invested in calling Twoface's contributions bad despite it being pretty 100% town Twoface.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1637, Titus wrote:What if I told you momo and boon are likely partners?

So momo and I were bussing Day 1 when we were the two in danger of probably being lynched?
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:13 am

Going back and looking, I wouldn't really characterize his attack on you as much of a bus or an attack compared to MoI or myself.
That said, he did have that disgusting 'post your paperwork' series which I would add as further evidence to my own thoughts that you're unlikely buddies.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Titus and I tend to scum read and mislynch each other constantly, though. Luckily, i won't have to worry about misreading her this game.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:28 am

Why are you okay with ZZZX using meta to get a town read on you despite telling us constantly that your meta is unreadable?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”