world.createNew(Utopia everHope); - EPILOGUE (GAME OVER!)

RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by RadiantTroubadour »

(And I'm writing this response in advance because I know EXACTLY what your answer is going to be)

So no it's nothing to do with any conception that it's against site rules. It's because you don't want to. Because you are valuing what you want over what I want.
So own up to that and stop acting like you're forced against your will to stay here. You chose to stay in this game knowing that it antagonizes me for your own gain.
You decided that you as a person are fine with completely ruining this game for another person for yourself. So don't act like I'm the one being a dick here.
hydra of RadiantCowbells and gigabyteTroubadour/Katyusha
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So in other words freaking play the game and keep trying to save Maria, lynch me, or do something else.

Asking me to replace out is not cool.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2325, RadiantTroubadour wrote:(And I'm writing this response in advance because I know EXACTLY what your answer is going to be)

So no it's nothing to do with any conception that it's against site rules. It's because you don't want to. Because you are valuing what you want over what I want.
So own up to that and stop acting like you're forced against your will to stay here. You chose to stay in this game knowing that it antagonizes me for your own gain.
You decided that you as a person are fine with completely ruining this game for another person for yourself. So don't act like I'm the one being a dick here.
I disagree with this here and I am trying to play the game RC.

Stop this madness or go get a coffee or something.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by RadiantTroubadour »

No, I want to lynch Clumsy because if I try to lynch you first that'll be near impossible because no one is going to be willing to call you confirmed scum for what you've done here today.
Clumsy is also scum, potentially scum even if you're not, and a much easier and more reliable scum lynch to get town back into this game.
hydra of RadiantCowbells and gigabyteTroubadour/Katyusha
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2328, RadiantTroubadour wrote:No, I want to lynch Clumsy because if I try to lynch you first that'll be near impossible because no one is going to be willing to call you confirmed scum for what you've done here today.
Clumsy is also scum, potentially scum even if you're not, and a much easier and more reliable scum lynch to get town back into this game.
I am Town. That is why.

I refuse to lynch Clumsy.

The more you attack me personally and ask me to replace out the more likely MariaR will be lynched. If you want to save MariaR then do so.

On the other hand I am going to be trying to lynch her as I think she is scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

We had 500 posts in our hydra PT by the way. I felt like saying that.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

In post 2330, RadiantCowbells wrote:We had 500 posts in our hydra PT by the way. I felt like saying that.
^ to clarify

rc is officially replacing out and i'll be taking over

@mod my v/la until saturday still holds

sorry guys. ive barely been skimming the thread and as a result i dont have much to say. hopefully other perspectives will get to weigh in here
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2331, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 2330, RadiantCowbells wrote:We had 500 posts in our hydra PT by the way. I felt like saying that.
^ to clarify

rc is officially replacing out and i'll be taking over

@mod my v/la until saturday still holds

sorry guys. ive barely been skimming the thread and as a result i dont have much to say. hopefully other perspectives will get to weigh in here
Great idea! Enjoy your v/la as much as possible.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:32 pm

thanks @____@

really though im hoping this whole sitch just turns around for the better next week
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:33 pm

i should set a banner

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2331, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:rc is officially replacing out and i'll be taking ove

blessed
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:07 pm

not really but

The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by The Bulge »

uhhhhhh why tf is the claimed doctor still the largest wagon???????
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1803, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1799, RadiantTroubadour wrote:clumsy is the only person that I have voted today kidamn. the rest of the votes are from RT and I disagree with them but I am not going to strongarm the hydra vote when I fucked up on Alisae.
In post 1800, RadiantTroubadour wrote:Kid that's called hydra dissonance

(this is the giga head so I'll let rc answer)
I'm gonna be honest, I 100% do not buy and will never purchase even for a single shiny cent that every single post scumreading Gerry came from one head and every single post townreading him came from the other.
In post 1808, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1805, RadiantTroubadour wrote:
In post 1803, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1799, RadiantTroubadour wrote:clumsy is the only person that I have voted today kidamn. the rest of the votes are from RT and I disagree with them but I am not going to strongarm the hydra vote when I fucked up on Alisae.
In post 1800, RadiantTroubadour wrote:Kid that's called hydra dissonance

(this is the giga head so I'll let rc answer)
I'm gonna be honest, I 100% do not buy and will never purchase even for a single shiny cent that every single post scumreading Gerry came from one head and every single post townreading him came from the other.
uhh you should because we spent half of our posts in hydra PT arguing about whether gerry was scum or town.
unless you think that most cunning manipulator RC is too bad at the game to keep our positions straight in thread?
So, I just want to be 100% clear about this - you're saying that both heads had different positions, and that these 3 posts
In post 1796, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1607, RadiantTroubadour wrote:Pepsi is basically mod confirmed scum.

Gerry I will policy lynch you tomorrow if you don't shut the fuck up and get out of my way. There's too much scum motivation in repeatedly distracting from the Aliyhydra lynch with your bullshit.
In post 1614, RadiantTroubadour wrote:K so I need to negotiate this with hydra head obviously but I think it's pretty obvious that gerry is scumpartnered with Alihydra, Cloud is town, and Gerry is distracting to keep Alihydra alive.
In post 1616, RadiantTroubadour wrote:Currently my feeling towards this game is that no lynch today serves town wincon better than lynching you Gerry regardless of alignment.
with 2 different posting styles (one that refers to PM&C as Pepsi, one that refers to them as Alihydra) are consistent with one head townreading Gerry and the other head scumreading him? That is the argument you are advancing here?
K wtf is this line of questioning? Like all alignments aside, seriously what?
In post 1858, Clumsy wrote:Gerry how are we bussing each other if I'm not voting her?
:roll:
In post 1869, Peptobislawl wrote:I thought it had been less time since day start, but eh.

I don't really think Maria is bussing Clum because I don't really see enough of a bus to throw Clum under. Maria just comes off as a little excitable, not necessarily scum. Someone want to sell me on her lynch?
This is an awful entry post wow. First of all, what does the shit about "not seeing a bus" even mean, and second of all, the last sentence can die in a fire. I just waded through the cesspool that is day 2 and I'm not rereading again rn but did nobody address this? Because I don't recall anyone giving pepto and answer and I don't recall pepto posting after this. And it doesn't look like just laziness.
In post 1871, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1861, Clumsy wrote:The RC reaction seems really over the top and unwarranted. Math hasn't done anything to slight him in this game. I don't get it. -shrug-

We seem to have quite a few players that seem to not be here. I forgot some were in the game at all.

I'm reading through links right now,
but I'm also cool with Maria wagon I think
Who was it that told me I was wrong with my Maria scumread Day 1
? Why was that again?
In post 1858, Clumsy wrote:Gerry
how are we bussing each other
if I'm not voting her?

Reading the links you posted now Math. It's late though, and I open in the morning. Might not get back to you until I'm off.
please turbo lynch these 2 back to back
LOL
In post 1896, BTD6_maker wrote:I have been busy recently.

Anyway, the lynch wagon provides new analysis material. First is The Bulge's vote on Pepsiman and Coke. They voted and gave the reason that they found out that Pepsiman and Coke and Cloudkicker were not Masons. (Of course, we now know that they were Lovers). After that, they stopped interacting with Pepsiman and Coke altogether.

If you had other reasons for this scumread, can you please state them?
I get that IioA is just your posting style but why does every post bring up no more than one or two points, and always the most a) obvious or b) obscure shit?

Anyway like I said, my pepsiman scumread was almost solely based on PT content, it was all pretty well outlined in that big mason post thing i did.
In post 1916, MathBlade wrote:In your opening you only shitpost as scum from what I have seen.
This is what's wrong with the sitemeta. Like holy shit people, meta is not the only scumhunting tool. People are not robots where everything is a 1 or a 0. right? is that really so hard to comprehend? because I'm seeing a lot of this type of "analysis" from a lot of people in this game.
In post 1931, RadiantCowbells wrote:i've been trying to talk to the mod to get you removed but at this point I think that it's become partially tactical because of how antithetical you are to town wincon regardless of your alignment

I'm out please grow the fuck up please don't be a self absorbed twat please don't think that what you did here approaches okay in anyone's sense of the word. don't whine that people don't want to play with you
Jesus fucking christ dude get over yourself.
In post 2002, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1992, RadiantTroubadour wrote:GERRY HAS CLAIMED SUPPORT FOR CLUMSY.
lololololol holy fuck, i literally can't see this post as town. you're fear mongering
Noting this for later. I find the fear mongering point interesting.
In post 2318, RadiantTroubadour wrote:
In post 2317, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2315, RadiantTroubadour wrote:
In post 2314, MathBlade wrote:You can either start treating me like a human being worth respect
I wasn't the one who crossed this line Math. You were.
Where did I do this?

Show me where I insult you as a person and I will apologize.

I still think you are trying to save MariaR.
Forcing yourself upon someone who has made it clear that they want absolutely nothing to do with you is incredibly disrespectful to me as a person.
Literally fuck yourself RC.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by The Bulge »

Everyone needs to get the fuck off of maria I can't even begin to wrap my head around how that wagon is still a thing

I will likely only vote between clumsy and gerry today since there is absolutely 0 chance any of my other scumreads will see rope today.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Clumsy »

I'm back but it's late and I'm tired. AMA.

Feeling strongly about Math being town. I've misread them enough in the past to see that this is obvtown Math.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2338, The Bulge wrote:uhhhhhh why tf is the claimed doctor still the largest wagon???????
why the fuck would a towndoctor be okay with their lynch AND self-vote???
balance among all things
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 2342, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2338, The Bulge wrote:uhhhhhh why tf is the claimed doctor still the largest wagon???????
maria's defeatist attitude is so clearly a playstyle/personality thing and not role-indicative. Are you even thinking? I've never played with maria but from what I've gathered this game, AtE is a standard occurence. Why would scum fakeclaiming doc self vote and not push against the lynch? why even bother with the fakeclaim in that case?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Because the claim is to Dodge a lynch.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@The Budge -- I agree it isn't the only scumhunting tool. Both you and RT hydra have said I have only presented meta as a case. Do I need to present it again?

@Clumsy so you believe RT hydra's fakeclaim?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@Bulge Same question

@Clumsy read on MariaR and Gerry?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2343, The Bulge wrote:
In post 2342, drealmerz7 wrote:
maria's defeatist attitude is so clearly a playstyle/personality thing and not role-indicative. Are you even thinking? I've never played with maria but from what I've gathered this game, AtE is a standard occurence. Why would scum fakeclaiming doc self vote and not push against the lynch? why even bother with the fakeclaim in that case?
And yes Maria does antitown things. Antitown things are not the issue here.

It is that if Town she has no substantiated anything other than state names and an alignment.

Find me posts where she scum hunts.

AtE is a standard occurrence and I have played with her numerous times. Find me a game where I was wrong on a MariaR read in my ISO. Dare you.

The fake claim is to buy time RC said it best "we just wait a few days" as if her lynch was inevitable.

No setup is required to have a doc and no setup is forbidden from multiple docs.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

If the only reason you aren't voting Maria is doctor you will establish a site meta that says scum will claim doctor when wagoned on D1 every day. In some games scum are randomly picking any goddamn PR out of a hat.

IIoA is a scum tell for a reason.

Do not value a possible PR over a likely scum lynch.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 2345, MathBlade wrote:@The Budge -- I agree it isn't the only scumhunting tool. Both you and RT hydra have said I have only presented meta as a case. Do I need to present it again?

@Clumsy so you believe RT hydra's fakeclaim?
Why would I believe that? It's obviously fake.

In post 2186, Clumsy wrote:
In post 2025, gerryoat wrote:
nice fake claim, RT. Still lynching Maria.

If you really were parity cop you wouldnt say that maria is town and when clumsy is lynched i'm being lynched. lol

I'm reading now, but I'm busy tonight. On phone. Just pointing this out. Gerry is absolutely right here, that claim is 100% fake. The fear mongering is real. I'll get to the wall about me when I'm back to computer, but there's so much wrong with it.

P-edit LET ME POST

Maria is scum, easy as that. You don't just give up like that, self vote, then come back later with a doctor claim. None of her play indicates doctor. It's a scum fake claim to try to get them off the hook/draw out a CC from the real doctor, if there is one. Gerry is the difficult one. I've been waffling back and forth there. I feel like he should be able to read me better, but we've only had one game (and I was Mason, so there wasn't really a period of trying to sort me as town or scum, plus he was scum). Calling out RT's bullshit is really towny though.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”