PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:56 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 399, farside22 wrote:And I'm completely putting rc/dreal on ignore.
I might be willing to lynch both of them.

Are you town this game?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:01 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 372, alban wrote:Your loss, if town.
In post 371, alban wrote:Tywin, you still haven't answered the game you were referring to that reminds you of scum!me.

Horrordude, I didn't say I am universally unlynchable. But given the state of things in this particular game, I don't see me getting lynched. At least not right away. Call it a town's misplaced confidence.

About your reasoning for voting me, it's a circular argument. You say yourself that not much has happened. But then you are not happy with me for not providing anything substantial. I have no substantial reads on anyone for justifying my suspicion, so all I can go by right now is the tone and the way people have framed their posts.

In fact, you and Tywin shading me for my post make you opportunists. We will see how far you take it. Who knows, maybe you will succeed in lynching me? Your loss as town.
I don't need to see you're past scum games to put you in my current scum pool. I'm in half the player's scum or scum lean pool atm, but it doesn't mean anything. If someone makes a case on me, then I'll discuss it and go from there. As it stands now, there's no point. Relate this to yourself too. You're a little too worried about being lynched over two players saying you may be scum. That's a bit odd to me. What are you so worried about? You realize that I haven't brought an actual case against you, right? I don't vote without reasons. I'm not Wheme.

Do you wanna know the list of the players mentioning me, and sometimes me alone, as the scummiest player so far? Would that make you feel better? My defense of dreamelrz looking like lynchbait has nearly everyone calling me scum, and the problem with that is that nearly everyone saying it looks like town. I'm more suspicious of those who haven't tbh. So what about you? Two players mention your name and every post of yours becomes about that. There's some whining, some veiled threats, and a few other things sprinkled in. Please, continue. If I build a case on you, the more the merrier.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:04 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

I'm not lynching RC or drealmerz (this guys name is hell using autocorrect). RC can threaten all he wants, but all he can do is post. If he spams and makes it entirely unplayable, he'll get banned. The same goes for drealmerz. They'll calm down eventually, although I can't trust either to ever play the game correctly. If they're both town (which I think they are), then scum have it pretty easy with such a loud distraction.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:37 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 402, Tywin Lannister wrote:I'm not lynching RC or drealmerz (this guys name is hell using autocorrect). RC can threaten all he wants, but all he can do is post. If he spams and makes it entirely unplayable, he'll get banned. The same goes for drealmerz. They'll calm down eventually, although I can't trust either to ever play the game correctly. If they're both town (which I think they are), then scum have it pretty easy with such a loud distraction.
If we are both town why is absolutely no one in the game willing to vote either of us? Where is the scum jumping at the wagon to blame me for it?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:41 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 400, PeregrineV wrote:

Are you town this game?
Why?
One toxic player probably will ultimately replace out.

Yup. Hopefully I die early this game.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:43 am

I am not being toxic. I am attempting to lynch someone. You don't see me being extremely rude towards Firebringer for absolutely nothing
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:43 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 403, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 402, Tywin Lannister wrote:I'm not lynching RC or drealmerz (this guys name is hell using autocorrect). RC can threaten all he wants, but all he can do is post. If he spams and makes it entirely unplayable, he'll get banned. The same goes for drealmerz. They'll calm down eventually, although I can't trust either to ever play the game correctly. If they're both town (which I think they are), then scum have it pretty easy with such a loud distraction.
If we are both town why is absolutely no one in the game willing to vote either of us? Where is the scum jumping at the wagon to blame me for it?
Typically you see a few votes to see scum jump on board.
Currently players are in the chill the fuck out category.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:45 am

In post 406, farside22 wrote:
In post 403, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Typically you see a few votes to see scum jump on board.
Currently players are in the chill the fuck out category.
What do you think about PeregrineV's 'let's lynching both of them!' stance?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:46 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 405, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am not being toxic. I am attempting to lynch someone. You don't see me being extremely rude towards Firebringer for absolutely nothing
From my pov, I sort of see it like dreal attacking fire for reasons that look like a history/issue with fire. You think dreal is faking but you also are saying things that are pretty unnecessary.

Ebwop: idk I think it's odd more then anything.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:49 am

I am not threatening toxicity but I am perfectly capable of legally making it impossible for any discussion to get through besides discussion on Drealmerz7.

We're not at that point yet but when people are letting scum leverage town into ignoring me it's going to become a very tempting option
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

RC Dreal you both sr each other great good fine
Go ahead and go find who there partner is because all this "I will lynch ____!" Is not helping what so ever in fact it's making it worse Tywins post feel town not feeling good on farside atm.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:29 am

Drealmerz7 has to die and I have to enable that to win this game. Wheme is an obvious scum counterwagon and no one in town is seeing that so I have to take matters into my own hands.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Wheme is scum. Find dreals partners RC and focus on that because right now you're just clogging the thread with anyone who disagrees with you it's not helpful.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:30 am

The
only
alternative wagon that I am willing to consider is PeregrineV.

No wheme is not scum and you have a bad habit of scumreading people that I know are town
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:31 am

It's not meant to be helpful in terms of what you define helpful as. my strict definition of helpful is gets town closer to winning. I am doing that to the best of my ability.

When I try to be helpful I get ignored and scum win games because louder and considerably worse mafia players take the wheel.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:32 am

I have been scumpartners with Wheme in a newbie, I was the sole person townreading them in GIM when they were town, I have correctly caught them as scum.

My read on Wheme is more reliable than anyone elses in this game and the sheer fact of him getting powerwagoned like this should indicate that he's town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:34 am

And I'm not even calling them locktown. They're a medium strength townread. But I'm the only one here who has a read on them worth a damn so my read goes.

@Wheme voters: What experience do you have playing with them?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

There are better ways then to keep going "THIS IS SCUM" like you've been doing Wheme was sitting back and coasting it was...very bad wagon speed isn't really that big a factor (although it can be in some cases)

You can be helpful by building a case or finding his partners.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:37 am

No actually people who decry wagon speed are dumb because it's highly relevant.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:37 am

Like CAN THERE BE fast wagons on scum? YES. but NOT in this situation. NOT with these voters.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Oh we're gonna have fun this game aren't we.
Pedit: I don't see the big issue with "these" votes
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Sell me on something that isn't dreal.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:41 am

In post 397, PeregrineV wrote:Whoa, 4 pages in and already name-fighting.

Just going to vote the biggest wagon.....

Vote: WhemeStar

Totally hilarious to me that the first post I found scummy was his ().
One offhanded comment with no contribution
Literally just votes the biggest wagon and says it
Calls a post scummy without saying why
In post 400, PeregrineV wrote:

Are you town this game?
Says to lynch both of a pair of 'competing wagons', one of which is mod confirmed town fmpov.
I strongly suspect that they're both scum and the plan was just to try to get me lynched and be all 'oh don't need to lynch Drealmerz7 anymore was just lynching RC to solve the issue' but if this was TvT this isn't how it would be going down
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

VOTE: Pere
Sure
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:44 am

VOTE: PeregrineV

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”