gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Math and Boring, can I convince you both to vote IAlwaysWinSometimes? I'm starting to think 2/3 in IAWS, momo and Delta
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by gerryoat »

VOTE: IAWS
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2331, MathBlade wrote:
Fro99er (7)
Transcend
Fro99er
JaeReed
Darklyn (me)
Impoetic (Titus)
, Crash (boring) ,
Dunnstral

Juri (6)
hapahauli (replaced JaeReed)
, Trivium (IAWS) , boring , momo , gerryoat ,
Titus

Titus (5)
MathBlade
, TheFuzzylogic99 , momo ,
Dunnstral
, gerryoat

Of note is the Juri wagon -- Namely IAWS, boring, momo, and gerryoat are all on the wagon.
Myself and Fuzzy and DeltaW are off of it.

Also note how day three started off:

Titus (2)Dunnstral , MathBlade ,
TheFuzzylogic99 (3)boring , gerryoat , Titus ,

....That isn't as obvious as fuck I don't know what is. We know Titus is scum. So Fuzzy had to be a counter wagon.

I'm universally townread (because I'm town). That means the only scum that could be off the wagon is DeltaW slot. That means there is at least two scum in IAWS, boring, momo, and gerryoat.
It would have to be IAWS and momo if that were the case and I would rather wait for them to come online and talk before switching off my top scum pick.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DeltaW
DeltaW
Goon
DeltaW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by DeltaW »

In post 2331, MathBlade wrote:
Fro99er (7)
Transcend
Fro99er
JaeReed
Darklyn (me)
Impoetic (Titus)
, Crash (boring) ,
Dunnstral

Juri (6)
hapahauli (replaced JaeReed)
, Trivium (IAWS) , boring , momo , gerryoat ,
Titus

Titus (5)
MathBlade
, TheFuzzylogic99 , momo ,
Dunnstral
, gerryoat

Of note is the Juri wagon -- Namely IAWS, boring, momo, and gerryoat are all on the wagon.
Myself and Fuzzy and DeltaW are off of it.

Also note how day three started off:

Titus (2)Dunnstral , MathBlade ,
TheFuzzylogic99 (3)boring , gerryoat , Titus ,

....That isn't as obvious as fuck I don't know what is. We know Titus is scum. So Fuzzy had to be a counter wagon.

I'm universally townread (because I'm town). That means the only scum that could be off the wagon is DeltaW slot. That means there is at least two scum in IAWS, boring, momo, and gerryoat.
And I wasn't in a great position to vote there anyway, having only just joined.
DeltaW
DeltaW
Goon
DeltaW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by DeltaW »

Oh sorry, misread context, you're talking about day 2.
DeltaW
DeltaW
Goon
DeltaW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:05 pm

Post by DeltaW »

@gerry, you can convince me.
DeltaW
DeltaW
Goon
DeltaW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:08 pm

Post by DeltaW »

ISO is pretty clear, there's not much scum-hunting content for the past 4-5 days or so. Asking people why they should hammer shows lack of commitment as well.

DeltaW
DeltaW
Goon
DeltaW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:09 pm

Post by DeltaW »

Forgot to add context, talking about IAWS.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:43 am

Post by boring »

If three of you want to vote IAWS, I'll throw in the hammer.

It looks like Delta wants to be convinced. It could be genuine, or it could be a buddy stall. I wonder if momo or fuzzy will dive in without too much fuss.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:05 am

Post by IAlwaysWinSometimes »

In post 2356, DeltaW wrote:ISO is pretty clear, there's not much scum-hunting content for the past 4-5 days or so. Asking people why they should hammer shows lack of commitment as well.

Asking people why I should hammer is me unsure about the lynch, which I've already expressed before.

Look, sorry I didn't lynch the mafia, but not lynching the mafia is hardly a scumtell. I'll repeat what I said before. Wouldn't scum want to hammer when they know Titus's chances of living are hopeless because it makes them look like they helped lynched the mafia?

Furthermore, I hold true to the idea that the mafia would go on the fuzzy wagon, not start a gerry one. The fuzzy wagon had enough people to become an actual counterwagon to Titus, so my vote on Gerry is hardly scummy imo.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:51 am

Post by boring »

I dunno, looking at yesterday, I practically sprinted into bed with you. I mean, it was like we were kn exactly the same wavelength. That's kind of weird. It's weird for me to do, you to accept, and no scum to opportunistically point out. I can't blame anyone for thinking there's a scum between us. If there is, it's you.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:06 am

Post by gerryoat »

IAWS has done nothing, and hard protected Titus even when it was very slim chances there was 2 RBers in the game, also tried to start a cw on me to save titus once he saw he could get a few votes
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

@DeltaW who do you scumread?

@All who posted after why didn't you ask why that was empty posting?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Unvote
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

Boring IAWS becomes a possibility but the way the three of you ignored DeltaW's contentless posts or townread DeltaW for it means that there is at least one scum in Boring,IAWS,gerry
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

We really need lurkers momo and Fuzzy to step it up and bring content and DeltaW to not active lurk.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:43 am

Post by boring »

In post 2364, MathBlade wrote:Boring IAWS becomes a possibility but the way the three of you ignored DeltaW's contentless posts or townread DeltaW for it means that there is at least one scum in Boring,IAWS,gerry
I never said I TR Delta. He replaces Projectmatt, who I've not TR at all this game. As for contentless posts, that's par for the course in this game. It doesn't really stand out. Delta has contributed nothing at all, as far as I can tell. About the same as his predecessor. His request for convincing (rather than asking pertinent questions) is more pingy to me than his lack of substance.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2358, boring wrote:If three of you want to vote IAWS, I'll throw in the hammer.

It looks like Delta wants to be convinced. It could be genuine, or it could be a buddy stall. I wonder if momo or fuzzy will dive in without too much fuss.
Sounds like here you are: "could be genuine" that indicates a waffling. Definitely doesn't indicate a scumread.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:11 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

I don't see Math as scum in this game Yes I get that scum busses but the conversation between MB and scum Titus reads as TvS. I am pretty sure MB is town. Is there any reason to believe the conversations between MB and Titus is Fake or scum aligned, I also don't think will suicide here, with one scum down and their flip possibly revealing the last scum. I guess its possible this could be scum Boring trying to get town sympathy but the whole thing reads a total sincere.
I am thinking that Boring is town.

the IC claim seems odd. We have a flipped RB, JK , FV ... a RB and an IC seems to make the town terrible OP. This could possible be a false claim. than again the game might just be unbalanced as anything and scum just got unlucky , I want to go back
to go through and look at the ISO the see if there any reason to scum read them

Letting Gerry eat rope might not be a bad idea given that he strongly TR the slot as well as defended the slot even with Titus pretty obvious scum play,

will be back later,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2368, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I don't see Math as scum in this game Yes I get that scum busses but the conversation between MB and scum Titus reads as TvS. I am pretty sure MB is town. Is there any reason to believe the conversations between MB and Titus is Fake or scum aligned, I also don't think will suicide here, with one scum down and their flip possibly revealing the last scum. I guess its possible this could be scum Boring trying to get town sympathy but the whole thing reads a total sincere.
I am thinking that Boring is town.

the IC claim seems odd. We have a flipped RB, JK , FV ... a RB and an IC seems to make the town terrible OP. This could possible be a false claim. than again the game might just be unbalanced as anything and scum just got unlucky , I want to go back
to go through and look at the ISO the see if there any reason to scum read them

Letting Gerry eat rope might not be a bad idea given that he strongly TR the slot as well as defended the slot even with Titus pretty obvious scum play,

will be back later,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
lol I am one shot BP.

I am saying I am in effect an IC not a literal IC.

I know it doesn't make sense power wise but I am a 1shot BO.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

BP *

Thanks autocorrect. :/
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

IC + BP would be broke as shit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:33 am

Post by gerryoat »

can we replace momo ?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:34 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2368, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Letting Gerry eat rope might not be a bad idea given that he strongly TR the slot as well as defended the slot even with Titus pretty obvious scum play,
lies, i flipped once she claimed
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:37 am

Post by gerryoat »

math if you think that, can you vote IAWS?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”