world.createNew(Utopia everHope); - EPILOGUE (GAME OVER!)

Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2950 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

i think zach might have linked someone but idk
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2951 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:17 am

Post by The Bulge »

I tried to link with zach but it didn't go through
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2952 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:19 am

in that case i dont think anyone is linked
you suck randomidget
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2953 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2949, Vecna wrote:Btw, is there even another linked PT up atm?

Me, Rm and Drealz are linked.

KidAmn was linked to giga but broke it.

did anyone else form links at any point? We need to know, because its not at all unlikely that scum could have abilities that activate through being linked together (something similair to the abilities of our former lovers for example). People using excuses all the time that links are pro-mafia just isnt good enough and only makes me more suspicious of something else going on.
No we don't.

Stop fishing.

You are supposedly anlink cop who cops people who join your link.

No reason for you to have to know about others.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2954 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:20 am

apart from me vecna and dreal
you suck randomidget
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2955 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

did anyone else form links at any point? We need to know, because its not at all unlikely that scum could have abilities that activate through being linked together (something similair to the abilities of our former lovers for example). People using excuses all the time that links are pro-mafia just isnt good enough and only makes me more suspicious of something else going on.
That makes Kid scum. No way Giga doesn't use a fucking hood.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2956 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

Or RC.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2957 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2926, Vecna wrote:Lol.

Mathblade just made the following funny loop, making two very funny errors.

Btd died due to being bodyguard. Drealmerz claimed to be in reality, thus he mustve protected drealmerz since clearly hebwas the onky one in reality!

He was not the only one in reality. At least 1 scum was confirmed to be in reality.
So you're randomly suggesting BTD6 would bodyguard scum and unproven vig randomly hit thst scum in order to not townread Drealmerz when there is practically no upside to not being in VR?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2958 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

@Vecna let's do Kid since you're so suspicious of Kid.

VOTE: KidAmn

Oh and if Random gets to L-1 I am hammering.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2959 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:43 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 2948, Vecna wrote:Yeah pepto should really either be replaced when the prodtimer comes up or be policylynched. 12 posts in 118 pages is completely unacceptable unless its a mafia ploy
We likely have about as much wiggle room for a policy lynch at this point as we do for lynching someone based off them responding to a point aimed at a group with the pronoun "we". Force replace the slot and/or make it talk.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2960 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:45 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 2958, MathBlade wrote:@Vecna let's do Kid since you're so suspicious of Kid.

VOTE: KidAmn

Oh and if Random gets to L-1 I am hammering.
This stinks of "any old lynch will do" scum mentality/bargaining over actual scumhunting, and further damns you yet again for the reason I mentioned earlier.
But hey, here's a shovel - present an actual case on me. I'm waiting, I'm expecting more than a paragraph.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2961 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:06 am

In post 2955, MathBlade wrote:

what
that makes no sense
VOTE: mathblade
i refuse to believe this level of bullshit comes from town. you are making up so much shit to justify your contrived points of view.
you suck randomidget
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2962 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:16 am

Post by KidAmn »

Vecna/anyone else who was involved in Civ Mafia: remember how hard Math tunnelled and how much effort they went into? VCAs, lengthy cases, strict adherence to their reads and aggressively shading anyone who disagreed with them? Look at that Math and tell me this Math is the same alignment honestly.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2963 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

Because I am not doing the same dumb thing I am scum?

Desperation doesn't suit you.

Mislynch me. Idgaf and it helps Town and it secures Vecna,Kid,Random team.

I dare you to mislynch me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2964 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2961, Randomnamechange wrote:

what
that makes no sense
i refuse to believe this level of bullshit comes from town. you are making up so much shit to justify your contrived points of view.
Yes RC was masons with Frogger.

He fucking used the hood that game.

RC+Giga are hella active.

There is no way they don't post in the hood.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2965 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:20 am

Post by KidAmn »

what
that makes no sense
It's also Math literally lying because RT openly said they had a reason not to be in VR on D2 before their fakeclaim:
In post 1740, RadiantTroubadour wrote:kid theres a very specific reason i didnt go in vr tonight i'm not talking about right now
Pedit: K.

vote: Mathblade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2966 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2951, The Bulge wrote:I tried to link with zach but it didn't go through
Wanna link? :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2967 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2965, KidAmn wrote:

what
that makes no sense
It's also Math literally lying because RT openly said they had a reason not to be in VR on D2 before their fakeclaim:
In post 1740, RadiantTroubadour wrote:kid theres a very specific reason i didnt go in vr tonight i'm not talking about right now

RC lies every game they are in.
I just misread why they lie.

I didn't believe them and RC would use a fucking hood.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2968 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:26 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 2967, MathBlade wrote:

what
that makes no sense

"Yeah I know I said the opposite of what they said but they lied and for some reason didn't call you [Kid] out on it"

Also clearly you're not getting your story quite straight, because the other head of the hydra then posted on the same page:
In post 1751, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1749, drealmerz7 wrote:MB, you do know my voting RT has nothing to do with you, right? keep it up though, you're doing great (it's kind of disconcerting and not sure what to make of it)
You're a townread. Voting my scumread. Why do I care if it is because of me?
In post 1762, Clumsy wrote:Math, can you talk to me more about RT? I've been townreading them, and I don't have experience with Gigabyte (that I know of at least). Is your opening post about them all you're going on?

Also, are you sure about Maria? I was told this play was normal and town from someone (on mobile or I'd check)
In post 1745, RadiantTroubadour wrote:

and please DONT MENTION THIS IN THREAD GOOD FUCKING LORD WHAT DID I SAY D1 dusnebdjfhrvdjc

MathBlade wrote:Vote RadiantTroubador :)

My pretty blue eyes will thank you with an Eiffel65 song if you ask nicely *wink* *wink*
i thought you and titus had brown eyes
Code cracked, scum caught, this is officially now the wagon for today and anyone who thinks otherwise is going full Civ Mafia.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2969 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am one person.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2970 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:27 am

Post by KidAmn »

EBWOP: and those first 2 quotes that are also on the same page are Clumsy coaching Mathblade further into their "scumread". QED BITCHES.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2971 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

And I see just random posts quoted.

I do not see a lie.

I have said I am willing to be mislynched to get the three of you lynched. Bring it on and pile on.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2972 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2970, KidAmn wrote:EBWOP: and those first 2 quotes that are also on the same page are Clumsy coaching Mathblade further into their "scumread". QED BITCHES.
Kid as scum I am NEVER coached into who I scumread and have a damn near perfect record discounting boned replace ins and Strongman vigged by scum for being too townie.

Seriously. I find it hilarious.

I suck as Town and damn good as scum. The fact you're wagoning me makes me Town and you scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2973 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

I play mafia to get better at reading people. I do infinitely better when I don't have to.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2974 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:33 am

Post by KidAmn »

Yeah, that post got a little mangled in Pedit land, here it is again just so you can savour how caught-scum you are:
In post 2968, KidAmn wrote:
In post 2967, MathBlade wrote:

what
that makes no sense

"Yeah I know I said the opposite of what they said but they lied and for some reason didn't call you [Kid] out on it"

Also clearly you're not getting your story quite straight, because the other head of the hydra then posted on the same page:
In post 1745, RadiantTroubadour wrote:

and please DONT MENTION THIS IN THREAD GOOD FUCKING LORD WHAT DID I SAY D1 dusnebdjfhrvdjc

MathBlade wrote:Vote RadiantTroubador :)

My pretty blue eyes will thank you with an Eiffel65 song if you ask nicely *wink* *wink*
i thought you and titus had brown eyes
And these two quotes later on the same page have Clumsy coaching Mathblade and drawing out their "scumread" on RT
In post 1751, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1749, drealmerz7 wrote:MB, you do know my voting RT has nothing to do with you, right? keep it up though, you're doing great (it's kind of disconcerting and not sure what to make of it)
You're a townread. Voting my scumread. Why do I care if it is because of me?
In post 1762, Clumsy wrote:Math, can you talk to me more about RT? I've been townreading them, and I don't have experience with Gigabyte (that I know of at least). Is your opening post about them all you're going on?

Also, are you sure about Maria? I was told this play was normal and town from someone (on mobile or I'd check)
Code cracked, scum caught, this is officially now the wagon for today and anyone who thinks otherwise is going full Civ Mafia.
PEdit: LMFAO HOLY SHIT I'VE SEEN APPEAL TO AUTHORITY BEFORE BUT "APPEAL TO SUCKING ASS" IS A NEW ONE

OKAY I'M DONE I HAVE WORK IN THE MORNING MATHBLADE WAGON GO

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”