Open 680: C9++ (Abandoned due to mod error. See new thread)

Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Tituuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus

Come join. Let's kill.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Titus »

If Narna voted Umlaut, I'd just straight up say no.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

She doesn't want to. Voooote heeeer.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Dooooooooooooooooooo it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Titus »

Not protown to do so.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Titus »

THere's the possibility we wagon her and she claims doctor too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 2198, Titus wrote:
In post 2195, Narna wrote:
In post 2189, Titus wrote:
In post 2188, Narna wrote:I could vote anyone who isn't me or the Hap head of the IC. I would like to lynch scum though.
Then, who should we be lynching aside from
the IC
me
CommKnight
shannon
you
GC (he's needed for the breaking plan even though I'm not sure of his alignment)
davesaz (umlaut's attacked him too much)
We should be lynching Shannon, but Alchemist or FS. If Umlaut is green, then Davesaz doesn't have any business being on that list right?
No. momo is the conftown if davesaz is green.
Momo is conftown if Umlaut is green, not Dave.
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1574, DarkChocolate n PalmTree wrote:Well, I'm holding out for my hydra partner (hapahauli) before deciding to commit to any wagon. There are a lot of people that I (BlackVoid) would personally like to lynch. I'd go for Alchemist or GC obviously. I wouldn't mind utility lynching Momo although Hap is convinced that tojam wouldn't have replaced out there as scum. I wouldn't mind lynching Narna (beeboy's slot) because beeboy just tunneled two lynchbait slots and did nothing else. Narna replaced in a while ago but didn't post (catching up in the scum PT first?), maybe his partners just told him to lie low until really close to deadline when he can then hammer a Titus/Shannno mislynch without repurcussions. I'm weirded out that he didn't ask for a deadline extension upon replacing in even though we're cutting it really close. FireScreamer pings me like crazy everytime he posts but I could just be mistrusting his playstyle. Hap has him as a solid townread so our vote isn't going there today. So, I'm not really sure. Still thinking about what to do.
In post 1576, DarkChocolate n PalmTree wrote:Well, it's been fifteen hours since Narna's replace in and the deadline is creeping up fast. That doesn't look like town jumping into the game and concerned about doing pro-town things.
In post 1586, DarkChocolate n PalmTree wrote:Okay, we're running out of time. @Titus, we'll get Umlaut to claim first thing tomorrow. Let's just give it one night where scum don't know what they are facing in the event he's town. Does that seem like an acceptable compromise?

VOTE: Narna

I think this is our best shot at hitting scum. Beeboy hasn't been playing like his town-self from the (admittedly very limited) meta I have of him, don't like his tunneling tojam and Excel and Narna's posting so far has been unimpressive so I'd go with that for a D1 deadline lynch. Hopefully protective roles are on us so we get a chance to reassess this game at leisure tomorrow without being rushed. Our slot is the only one that's 100% confirmed town so having us alive is +EV (increases the percentage of tomorrow's lynch being scum).
In post 1670, DarkChocolate n PalmTree wrote:VOTE: Narna

Beeboy's pushes on Excel and tojam were both bad/opportunistic and he's tunneling in a way where it doesn't feel like he's trying to sort the slots he's pushing with an open mind. For reference, in my only completed game with beeboy in Dragon Age Mafia, he was obvtown in every possible way. He re-evaluated reads and consistently tried to see the game from other's point of view. Lylo decision there was easy. Narna's attitude and single post upon replacing in when we're so close to deadline makes a ton more sense as scum trying to wait out the deadline over town trying to either catch up as fast as possible so they can influence the lynch in the best way they can.

Lynching Umlaut today is a high-risk play. If he's scum, good. But the same can be said for lynching
any
scum. If he's town, we'll have made a blunder lynching a PR. Obviously, scum know this. They can and will claim PRs specifically because of this. Except by claiming a PR, Umlaut has made the game more complicated for himself. He'll have to claim a role, claim results, explain his continued survival, etc. It's a lot more likely we'll be able to catch him later on than other scum because we've already locked him into a claim. Assuming Umlaut claims, let's all compromise on Narna.
Yeah but what about this?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2206, Narna wrote:
In post 2198, Titus wrote:
In post 2195, Narna wrote:
In post 2189, Titus wrote:
In post 2188, Narna wrote:I could vote anyone who isn't me or the Hap head of the IC. I would like to lynch scum though.
Then, who should we be lynching aside from
the IC
me
CommKnight
shannon
you
GC (he's needed for the breaking plan even though I'm not sure of his alignment)
davesaz (umlaut's attacked him too much)
We should be lynching Shannon, but Alchemist or FS. If Umlaut is green, then Davesaz doesn't have any business being on that list right?
No. momo is the conftown if davesaz is green.
Momo is conftown if Umlaut is green, not Dave.
I needs sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

^^^ @ Titus
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2207, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 1574, DarkChocolate n PalmTree wrote:Well, I'm holding out for my hydra partner (hapahauli) before deciding to commit to any wagon. There are a lot of people that I (BlackVoid) would personally like to lynch. I'd go for Alchemist or GC obviously. I wouldn't mind utility lynching Momo although Hap is convinced that tojam wouldn't have replaced out there as scum. I wouldn't mind lynching Narna (beeboy's slot) because beeboy just tunneled two lynchbait slots and did nothing else. Narna replaced in a while ago but didn't post (catching up in the scum PT first?), maybe his partners just told him to lie low until really close to deadline when he can then hammer a Titus/Shannno mislynch without repurcussions. I'm weirded out that he didn't ask for a deadline extension upon replacing in even though we're cutting it really close. FireScreamer pings me like crazy everytime he posts but I could just be mistrusting his playstyle. Hap has him as a solid townread so our vote isn't going there today. So, I'm not really sure. Still thinking about what to do.
In post 1576, DarkChocolate n PalmTree wrote:Well, it's been fifteen hours since Narna's replace in and the deadline is creeping up fast. That doesn't look like town jumping into the game and concerned about doing pro-town things.
In post 1586, DarkChocolate n PalmTree wrote:Okay, we're running out of time. @Titus, we'll get Umlaut to claim first thing tomorrow. Let's just give it one night where scum don't know what they are facing in the event he's town. Does that seem like an acceptable compromise?

VOTE: Narna

I think this is our best shot at hitting scum. Beeboy hasn't been playing like his town-self from the (admittedly very limited) meta I have of him, don't like his tunneling tojam and Excel and Narna's posting so far has been unimpressive so I'd go with that for a D1 deadline lynch. Hopefully protective roles are on us so we get a chance to reassess this game at leisure tomorrow without being rushed. Our slot is the only one that's 100% confirmed town so having us alive is +EV (increases the percentage of tomorrow's lynch being scum).
In post 1670, DarkChocolate n PalmTree wrote:VOTE: Narna

Beeboy's pushes on Excel and tojam were both bad/opportunistic and he's tunneling in a way where it doesn't feel like he's trying to sort the slots he's pushing with an open mind. For reference, in my only completed game with beeboy in Dragon Age Mafia, he was obvtown in every possible way. He re-evaluated reads and consistently tried to see the game from other's point of view. Lylo decision there was easy. Narna's attitude and single post upon replacing in when we're so close to deadline makes a ton more sense as scum trying to wait out the deadline over town trying to either catch up as fast as possible so they can influence the lynch in the best way they can.

Lynching Umlaut today is a high-risk play. If he's scum, good. But the same can be said for lynching
any
scum. If he's town, we'll have made a blunder lynching a PR. Obviously, scum know this. They can and will claim PRs specifically because of this. Except by claiming a PR, Umlaut has made the game more complicated for himself. He'll have to claim a role, claim results, explain his continued survival, etc. It's a lot more likely we'll be able to catch him later on than other scum because we've already locked him into a claim. Assuming Umlaut claims, let's all compromise on Narna.
Yeah but what about this?
Doesn't change the optimal action and I know scum won't wanna vote Umlaut regardless of his alignment so that means more to me. There's a decent chance of Narna SK or doc laying low.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Let's not lynch Narna today. Titus has a fair point about risking a Doc claim. We already have FS/Titus/Shannon/Me as a lynch pool.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

UNVOTE: Narna
VOTE: Titus[/unvote]

I just wanted to see if Titus would vote Narna.

Folks told me last game she doesn't bus partners. Was trying to see if she'd vote Narna when Titus flips red.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

VOTE: Titus
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

It was probably very poor attempt but I'm bored and buurp.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by Titus »

I actually just won a lylo with the whole abusing that meta. ;) It's the same game I hammered our innocent child in.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2211, Alchemist21 wrote:Let's not lynch Narna today. Titus has a fair point about risking a Doc claim. We already have FS/Titus/Shannon/Me as a lynch pool.
No. We have Umlaut as the lynchpool.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

yeah I was in that game where SUPPOSEDLY you NEVER bus ANYONE EVER
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Titus let's pretend you flip green. who should I target tonight?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2217, Green Crayons wrote:yeah I was in that game where SUPPOSEDLY you NEVER bus ANYONE EVER
So why test if I bus? You know I bus if it serves my strategic interests to do so.

You'd probably be better off arguing I'm bussing Umlaut and voting him off anyway.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2218, Green Crayons wrote:Titus let's pretend you flip green. who should I target tonight?
Momo. A red flip gets you two scum.

Anywhere else only gets you one, and it is filtered through godfathers.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Because you must have gained that reputation somehow. Presumably because you don't bus unless absolutely necessary. And D1 is not absolutely necessary.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm supposing cop there obs.

If you're a vig, shoot Umlaut.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Who cares about godfathers?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Yeah I was about to say.

Return to “Completed Open Games”