Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:30 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2421, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2411, Wraith wrote:I think a Mason fakeclaim by dreal was intended to open a lot of possibilities for his buddies:

1. dreal claims Mason, vouched for by his scumbuddy. I don't think this was going to happen since it means that fake Mason buddy is dead meat as soon as dreal flips scum

2. dreal claims Mason, no vouch by a scumbuddy and the scumbuddy joins the wagon. This is risky because it allows the town to wagon PoE his potential partner that he was hoping would vouch for him via PoE.

3. dreal claims Mason, no vouch by a scumbuddy because the scumbuddy was already bussing him. This is pretty cunning because the town might be seduced into determining the scumbuddy via wagon PoE as per #2, which can potentially give a false clear on players who were on the dreal wagon before the claim.

PREDIT:

Yes, it makes sense in flavor terms. But did people not already warn me that scum could easily have prepared flavor fakeclaims?

It also means fucking nothing until the partner actually vouches for him, and that you're taking it at face value without someone backing it up is fucking suspicious.
In #2 and #3, can't we just lynch dreal when we're in mylo/lylo and there's no other mason claim?
I want to do that
now

But I want to know who the Mason partner is. If I think it's a credible claim it might convince me to give drealmerz a reprieve today.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:31 am

Post by Commander Shepard »

Shit.

Did you actually fake claim bodyguard Wraith?

Like wtf?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2422, Wraith wrote:Like as far as I'm concerned the short list for his partner is down to these people:

Tea and Biscuits
Almost Chara
Empking
Shaddowez
Prism

It's probably not Titus because he pushed for the claim. It's not me because I say so and I've already claimed. It's probably not Infinity because he's already claimed Miller. It's probably not Shepard because he's claimed it's not him, but he could just be lying, though I think he's town and being truthful.

As far as I am concerned, not AC because they voted when they said they'd punish me if I was wrong.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:31 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2424, Commander Shepard wrote:Let's not narrow down the likely partner and make things easier for scum.
it could be scum doing the narrowing down trying to figure it out...
balance among all things
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:31 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2424, Commander Shepard wrote:Let's not narrow down the likely partner and make things easier for scum.
Scum are already going to be aware that those four are unlikely to be a Mason partner. And if one of those four is the Mason partner then they are likely scum anyways because there's no reason to keep that hidden as town when town has apparently "cleared" you.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2426, Commander Shepard wrote:Shit.

Did you actually fake claim bodyguard Wraith?

Like wtf?
Not a chance in hell. Wraith is actually going through this site's procedure when a mason claim happens.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:33 am

The procedure is NEVER for the other mason to claim wtf.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:33 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2428, drealmerz7 wrote:
it could be scum doing the narrowing down trying to figure it out...
When you make fucking posts like this, this is why people scumread and mislynch you when you're town.

Like if you're town here WTF are you making posts like this for?
Show

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2419, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 2411, Wraith wrote: Yes, it makes sense in flavor terms. But did people not already warn me that scum could easily have prepared flavor fakeclaims?
In games like this one, scum are PROVIDED with fake claims from the mod. The thing is I've never seen a mod that provided a Masonry for a fake claim. Such gambits only occur in non-flavoured closed setup games. They're way too hard to pull in a themed game. Like, what if the supposed Mason flavour did exist in the game and came out to say: "NO. I'm NOT Masons with drealz."?? There's ONLY ONE FLAVOUR that could be Masons with drealz now, so how does he know that's not already in play if he was faking?

~A50
Good point.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:34 am

In post 2429, Wraith wrote:
Scum are already going to be aware that those four are unlikely to be a Mason partner. And if one of those four is the Mason partner then they are likely scum anyways because there's no reason to keep that hidden as town when town has apparently "cleared" you.
They've cleared me because I am Town and have damn good reads.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:34 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

wraith, because it is a possibility

that is pro-town to share the thoughts
balance among all things
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2425, Wraith wrote:
In post 2421, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2411, Wraith wrote:I think a Mason fakeclaim by dreal was intended to open a lot of possibilities for his buddies:

1. dreal claims Mason, vouched for by his scumbuddy. I don't think this was going to happen since it means that fake Mason buddy is dead meat as soon as dreal flips scum

2. dreal claims Mason, no vouch by a scumbuddy and the scumbuddy joins the wagon. This is risky because it allows the town to wagon PoE his potential partner that he was hoping would vouch for him via PoE.

3. dreal claims Mason, no vouch by a scumbuddy because the scumbuddy was already bussing him. This is pretty cunning because the town might be seduced into determining the scumbuddy via wagon PoE as per #2, which can potentially give a false clear on players who were on the dreal wagon before the claim.

PREDIT:

Yes, it makes sense in flavor terms. But did people not already warn me that scum could easily have prepared flavor fakeclaims?

It also means fucking nothing until the partner actually vouches for him, and that you're taking it at face value without someone backing it up is fucking suspicious.
In #2 and #3, can't we just lynch dreal when we're in mylo/lylo and there's no other mason claim?
I want to do that
now

But I want to know who the Mason partner is. If I think it's a credible claim it might convince me to give drealmerz a reprieve today.
I'd prefer not to give scum the opportunity to shoot the partner
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2431, Commander Shepard wrote:The procedure is NEVER for the other mason to claim wtf.
AFAIK this is when the claim is unprompted.

We pressured drealmerz into making the claim. We should not give him a pass without confirmation, that would defeat the purpose of forcing a claim under pressure IMO.

PREDIT:

THEY ALREADY HAVE A BETTER TARGET IN ME TONIGHT

WHY WOULD THEY SHOOT THE CLAIMED MASON OVER THE CLAIMED BODYGUARD?!
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2435, drealmerz7 wrote:wraith, because it is a possibility

that is pro-town to share the thoughts
You miss the point.

You've claimed to continuously waffle on your read of me, yet whenever you get a chance you try to undermine my credibility.

How do you think I would fucking react to that?
Show

Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:37 am

In post 2437, Wraith wrote:
In post 2431, Commander Shepard wrote:The procedure is NEVER for the other mason to claim wtf.

We pressured drealmerz into making the claim. We should not give him a pass without confirmation, that would defeat the purpose of forcing a claim under pressure IMO.

PREDIT:

This is why you do not claim the other partner.

One mason and one BG.

Mason is better to kill than BG.

Yes we did and fakeclaiming mason = suicide.

There is no way I am lynching Drealmerz.

In LYLO -1 if Drealmerz still alive then mason buddy claim not before.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:38 am

Post by Titus »

Nah, it's always to have the partner claim but the claims are unlynchable until the day before lylo if the partner claims. It blocks scum fakes, protects the masons and directs doc heals.

I have been here for 3+ years and I am the most active poster on this site. I know the procedures. You can bitch about them but anyone older than a certain date says that's what happens.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2439, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 2437, Wraith wrote:

PREDIT:

This is why you do not claim the other partner.

One mason and one BG.

Mason is better to kill than BG.

Yes we did and fakeclaiming mason = suicide.

There is no way I am lynching Drealmerz.

In LYLO -1 if Drealmerz still alive then mason buddy claim not before.
The partner claims, wraith bgs partner scum are forced to shoot drealmerz.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:39 am

You're wrong. Mason doesn't claim.

Just because you have been doing it wrong longer doesn't mean jack.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Wraith »

You both have good points.

I think we can actually plan something out here.

Give me a moment.
Show

Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 2412, Titus wrote:
In post 2409, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 2407, Wraith wrote:Why are we unvoting before his Mason partner claims?

This smells like dreal claiming Mason to cover for a scum bus that was already on the wagon.
I did a quick google search on Queen Mary (II) of Orange, and I'll be damned if that doesn't make sense as a Mason.

Fake claims do NOT provide/include Masonry either, so it would be like dreal actually dug into the flavour to tailor his own fake claim. Nah. This claim is authentic as far as I'm concerned.

~A50
So you did a quick google search but Drealmerz couldn't? Like the mod has to give a fake claim. Drealmerz couldn't get lucky?
I did a search based on a given flavour. For him to do the same he would have to search the whole Monarchy history.

Like, why are we even having this conversation? I only switched to dreal because nobody was willing to vote your slot anyway and I was feeling lonely voting you all by myself which would have lead me to nowhere.

Now there IS a wagon on my #1 choice for scum, and Chara also agrees this is where our vote should be. No point to argue anything here unless the wagon on you somehow dissipates.
~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Wraith »

Yes exactly what Titus said.
Show

Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:40 am

No.

Mason partner claim introduce some wifom.

Partner silent means no wifom mason pair lives.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2442, Commander Shepard wrote:You're wrong. Mason doesn't claim.

Just because you have been doing it wrong longer doesn't mean jack.
Yeah, this response feels like dumb town thinking he knows better. Annoying as fuck but genuine.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:41 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

it's not about giving me a pass or not

it's about, I claimed at L-1, some ppl may be on my wagon and then believe the claim and unvote me

this has happened I think? at this point, I'm not longer under pressure of lynch, and I'm not sure if my partner should co-claim or not (it just helps scum figure out how to path towards a victory)

you should be lynching me based on belief and thoughts, not because "role"

wraith, shooting a claimed bodyguard makes no fucking sense - scum are going to avoid you 1.) because you're a potential future lynch based on how you've played and 2.) they'd prefer to go after other PRs because of the utility of BG

the last thing scum wants to do is confirm me by shooting my unclaimed partner, they're going to try to figure out who it is in case they don't co-claim so they don't accidentally shoot and then confirm a towny in me after

ideal scum move after my claim would have been to hammer me before my partner claims so we don't verify each other, this makes those who have issues with the unvotes suspect in some ways
balance among all things
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

This argument is dumb. The mason partner will claim today or tomorrow and if they don't we lynch dreal.

Just wanted to let everyone know that this is the day before mylo.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”