world.createNew(Utopia everHope); - EPILOGUE (GAME OVER!)

inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4025 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:45 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Your firewall sucks - it's probably one with Windows.

- Arthur Ryder

Vote Count 4.14

drealmerz7 -
[0]
Zachstralkita -
[1] gerryoat
[L-1]
momo -
[5] drealmerz7, Zachstralkita, Gamma Emerald, KidAmn, Vecna
gerryoat -
[0]
Vecna -
[1] MathBlade
Gamma Emerald -
[0]
Mathblade -
[1] Titus
KidAmn -
[0]
randomidget -
[0]
Titus -
[0]

Not Voting -
momo

Mod Notes –
I'm gonna sleep after a long and very tiring day. I'm very sorry if things don't get resolved immediately.

With 10 Alive, It Takes 6 to Lynch.

Day 4 Ends In (expired on 2017-04-30 17:49:42).
Last edited by inspectorscout on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
But I know,
At the end...
Remind me of the fool I really am.

Am Zaphkael now.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4026 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Vecna »

Depending on the flip ill leave instructions in our pt for RM. Were inviting math as well.

Trust RM in all matters of strategy. He is more informed than most. I havent tols you guys everything.

My best speculation on the scum team: were likely facing a VR roleblocker (could be GE or KA), potentially a godfather type of role if gerry is for real......and i have no idea about the last role (maybe daychat?).

Combinations of these roles on a certain slot is also possible. Some roles are clearly designed so people have to choose whether they want to be in reality or vr. My role works in such a way.....and im expecting the same will apply to a scum.

Also keep in mind.....als vt's have just been totally blank roles......yet GE was a claimed vt starting in a hood while all other people in that hood were pr's and town. Doesnt condemn the slot but it sure looks hella fishy.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4027 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Vecna »

Now.....lets lynch.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4028 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

VOTE: moom
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4029 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Vecna »

Oh btw, seeing how that was hammer - im not really a cop
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4030 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:50 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Oh dear, dear Simotech.
There is one beautiful and utmost perfect word to describe your vision, you actions and everything you stand for:

WRONG.

Did you know that your highly regarded security is actually worthless? That I broke into your system ages ago?
No, you don't. Of course you don't. What did I expect? My, my, apologies. I deemed you too capable.
Just like back then. Remember me, Amy Torres? The girl who applied for a job at the great and powerful Simotech, to porotect and to serve the perfect Utopia, named everHope? I'm almost puking, seriously.
Remember me? You said no. Remember why?
"Your lack of wealth disproves any proper education, and trust is an important factor in large projects like everHope. I am sorry, but our employees will not trust a girl off the streets."

Do you have ANY idea how stupid that was? That was the time I realised you're nothing but pigs. Wealthy, rich, racist, dirty capitalist pigs. You don't care about trust, you care about money. You don't care about your people, you're only waiting for their next bill to be paid. Just words, empty threats? I got through your incompeteny security. It's only a matter of time until we reach your database. All your secrets will be unveiled, and you can do nothing to stop it.

Do you know what will happen?
One word, beautiful and utmost perfect.

EXECUTION.

momo was lynched. They were
Amy Torres, aligned with Iustitia
Spoiler: Role PM
Login required. Please enter your password.
> user.verify("***********************************");
Access denied. User does not exist. Initiating scan...
INTRUSIVE VIRUS DETECTED. INITIATING LOCKDOWN. PLEA-
Welcome to everHope, Mrs. A. Torres. How may I be of service?
> system.access(<userLogs>, 342);
Accessing data about user "Amy Torres"...
Amy Torres, age unknown, status.UNKNOWN;
Marked as target;
Dangerous individual;
Alignment: Iustitia;
Role: Hacker - Reality Encryptor Enabler;

End of userlog.

> controlTerminal.open().getCommands();
  • user.vote();

During the day, you may vote to lynch.

Location required: Reality/Virtual Reality.

• Copy that.

For as long as you are alive, you enable any role(s) that allow communication in Reality during the day.

Location Required: Reality/Virtual Reality.
> Iustitia.loadInterface().loadArchive().getCommands();
  • Iustitia.archiv.getTeam(12).getHQ();

You share a factional kill with [REDACTED].
    You may talk here at any time.

Location Required: Reality/Virtual Reality.

• everHope.getUser(User user).execute()

You have to be in Virtual Reality to perform the nightkill. You can only kill in Virtual Reality.
> system.getUser(342).getWincondition();

You win when Iustitia has outnumbered Simotech, or when nothing can prevent this from happening.
But I know,
At the end...

Am Zaphkael now.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4031 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:24 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Night 4 starts now. Night actions, link requests and location changes due in

(expired on 2017-04-28 16:37:13)
But I know,
At the end...

Am Zaphkael now.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4032 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:11 am

Post by inspectorscout »

> everHope.getUser(9).getInterview().getLatest();

Las Vegas, 2172.

Power.
I was very young still, when I gained a lot of it. Can you imagine bearing responsibility not only for the biggest corporation yet, but also for the millions of people that live within it's area of influence? And then, can you imagine doing so before you passed the age of thirty?
I took it, young, ambitious as I was. I loved life, with my husband, with my job. Together, we could do anything. Together, we could be anything. But most of all, together, I could be me.
Being CEO is hard. Really hard. I'm in no way capable of firing people, of denying anyone anything for the sake of profit. But I had to. I still have to.

Can you imagine how lost I was when Jason died? Alone, drowned to death. His car was never found.
And so, I drowned myself too. In work. In Virtual Reality, surrounded by everything that reminded me of him. The calm, cosy chalet that he coded for me. The white trees, always blossoming, ever beautiful. The roses, as red as blood. The color of my lips, he always claimed. Right before he kissed me.

I couldn't take it anymore. Did bad things. Very bad things. Was I the cause? No. I took advice from the wrong people. Was I to blame? Most definitely, yes. I was supposed to be strong, independant, powerful. Instead, I was a silly mess, crying myself to sleep, burying my face in his favourite shirt. I was pathetic. When the world needed me most, I decided to crawl back. When I should have led Simotech, to ensure a bright legacy and a world nearing perfection, I didn't. When I had the power, I had to stand tall and use the power I had... and didn't.

Power...
It's not something I want. It's something that wants me. Consumes me. Destroys me.
Maybe someday, I can learn to use it how I should. To right the wrongs I have done. Maybe someday, I can dream again. Smell the most beautiful roses, and smile while the wind softly brushes my lips, like a tender kiss. Your kiss.
That day, let me be free. Because that day, I have loved it all.

Vecna was killed last night. They were aligned with
Simotech
They are still alive in Virtual Reality.
But I know,
At the end...

Am Zaphkael now.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4033 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:21 am

Post by inspectorscout »

chapter 5: victims

A newsflash is being broadcasted on all screens worldwide.
Shocking images and video footage of violence can be seen by everyone, everywhere.
"Hello, everyone. My name is Rick Alan, and I lead the organisation Iustitia, sometimes rather unflatteringly called 'the baby rebellion'. What you are seeing right now are all reported acts of violence by Simotech, the company which most of the aristocratic dogs amongst you worship. Let me tell you that they aren't the security corporation they claim to be."

The image shifts from cruelty to a handsome man, sitting at an oak desk in a dimly lit room.
"Crimes against humanity by Simotech include - but are by far not limited to - electrocuting everHope users in their pods, deleting mental sprites, effectively killing everything but their body, assassinating possible opposition, human testing and so much more."
The man stands up and slowly walks towards the camera. He looks tired and exhausted.

"And that is exactly why we need you. Help us stop the injustice; become a member of Iustitia. We can use any help you can offer. This is not one of those simple 'save the whales' kind of protest; Simotech has announced they will extend their services to our world - yes, you heard it well. They are preparing a privatized army.
Not only we need you; your future depends on this. From this day on, we declare war to Simotech, both here and in everHope.
EverHope belongs to everyone, and even more so - this world belongs to everyone. We..."

Suddenly, the sound of shattered glass overwhelmes his voice. His calm expression was nowhere to be seen; he was very clearly in pain. A large red dot appeared on his chest, and grew fast.

The man falls on the ground, a slight grin now forever on his face. The screen flashes black, and then shows the logo of Simotech.

Today's events, we learned, were only the start of history.
But I know,
At the end...

Am Zaphkael now.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4034 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:26 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Choking people is rude, Christian.

- Anna White

Vote Count 5.0

drealmerz7 -
[0]
Zachstralkita -
[0]
MathBlade-
[0]
gerryoat -
[0]
Gamma Emerald -
[0]
KidAmn -
[0]
Randomidget -
[0]
Titus -
[0]

Not Voting -
drealmerz7, Zachstralkita, gerryoat, Gamma Emerald, Mathblade, Randomidget, KidAmn, Titus

Mod Notes –
O

With 8 Alive, It Takes 5 to Lynch.

Day 5 Ends In (expired on 2017-05-08 17:25:51).
But I know,
At the end...

Am Zaphkael now.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4035 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

Link got destroyed.

@KidAmn care to explain why the fuck momo flipped with the exact same thing you claimed?

VOTE: KidAmn
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4036 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Math, that was the dumbest thing I've read this whole fucking game.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4037 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Kid and I are basically conf...
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4038 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3043, KidAmn wrote:> Simulation world = new Simulation(0.7455,9.81,structure.loadGeo(b-ball));
> system.initiate();
Initializing Dunk Machine... Done.
Checking latest baller stream... Done.
Loading Dunk Interface... Done.
Ready to start Project mathDunk. Good luck, sir.
> world.createNew(Utopia minusScum);
Command executed. Welcoming to the jam... Done.

SO I PROMISED A HYPER MEGA GIGA SOMETHING SOMETHING DUNK WHICH I MAY HAVE SLIGHTLY OVERSOLD BUT GODDAMN IT I'M WAKING THIS FUCKING GAME UP REGARDLESS

HERE WE GO KIDS

WHOOOO LIVES IN A PI-
SHIT WAIT NO

OKAY SO, REMEMBER THIS POST MATHBLADE MADE D2
In post 1708, MathBlade wrote:...I am the crumb whisperer.
I found doc after one post in Shadowrun.

That is not my point.
The first part about a weak post is accurate.
You also can't pressure her in a scum way. My problem is you were actively stating reasons without a real campaign behind it. In Open 665 and PyP you practically flew the "Math is scum" wagon in both of them and never let go. Here is it is "Okay here are some lame ass reasons so MariaR can AtE mislynch candidate on D1"

The guy who would pressure you is dead. I find that convenient for you. Too convenient.
...I am the crumb whisperer.
SO JUST TO BE 102% CLEAR MATH IS CLAIMING THEY ARE A GOD AT PICKING UP ON CRUMBS

BUT KID, MATHBLADE IS PUSHING YOU FOR SCUM, SURELY THEY WOULDN'T DO THAT IF YOU HAD NEATLY LAID A CRUMB TRAIL FOR THE LAST 3 DAYS?

SORRY LIL JOHNNY, BUT THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT MATHBLADE IS DOING BECAUSE THEY'RE SCUM WHO HAVE NOTICED SEVERAL OBVIOUS CRUMBS AND ARE TRYING THEIR DAMNEDEST TO PUSH THIS WAGON THROUGH ACCUSING ME OF "SCARING PEOPLE OFF THEM" (SEE PREVIOUS POSTS FOR WHY THIS IS STRAIGHT GRADE A WAGYU-TUSHIE - YEAH I THINK THEY'RE NOT THE GREATEST AS TOWN AFTER CIV BUT THIS IS SCUMMIER THAN A COLLEGE DORM TOILET AFTER A KEGGER AND I THINK I'VE DEMONSTRATED WHY)

OH, AND THE BEST PART? I LITERALLY SPELT IT OUT FOR THEM
In post 2901, KidAmn wrote:
In post 2891, MathBlade wrote:Especially since we are lynching RM. since he lied to me if he is in a hood made the first night I replaced in.
In post 2889, MathBlade wrote:Again you and RM are probably scum.

Pick anyone besides KidAmn or RM.
In post 2897, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2893, Vecna wrote:Who is the scum in drealmerz and gerry? There is at least 1 scum pushing on this fake slip.

Youbknow just as well thats the thing scum always push on, and its happening here.
Neither if the slip is real which I think it is.
JFC there is no fucking slip, Dreal referred to a group of people and Random used "we" to reply

Dreal/Math/1 more for scum, GG no re

Math isn't this stupid as town (despite what some may think) and they 100% would not be advancing me as scum if they were doing what they claimed to be so proud of doing earlier in the game
AND THEY KEPT GOING

ANYWAY HERE WE GO, HOPE YOU'VE ALL GOT MUNCHIES BECAUSE I GOT A HAM DAMN SANDWICH ON THIS GAME
In post 2968, KidAmn wrote:
In post 2967, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2965, KidAmn wrote:
In post 2961, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 2955, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2949, Vecna wrote:Btw, is there even another linked PT up atm?

Me, Rm and Drealz are linked.

KidAmn was linked to giga but broke it.

did anyone else form links at any point? We need to know, because its not at all unlikely that scum could have abilities that activate through being linked together (something similair to the abilities of our former lovers for example). People using excuses all the time that links are pro-mafia just isnt good enough and only makes me more suspicious of something else going on.
That makes Kid scum. No way Giga doesn't use a fucking hood.
what
that makes no sense
VOTE: mathblade
i refuse to believe this level of bullshit comes from town. you are making up so much shit to justify your contrived points of view.
It's also Math literally lying because RT openly said they had a reason not to be in VR on D2 before their fakeclaim:
In post 1740, RadiantTroubadour wrote:kid theres a very specific reason i didnt go in vr tonight i'm not talking about right now
Pedit: K.

vote: Mathblade
RC lies every game they are in.
I just misread why they lie.

I didn't believe them and RC would use a fucking hood.
"Yeah I know I said the opposite of what they said but they lied and for some reason didn't call you [Kid] out on it"

Also clearly you're not getting your story quite straight, because the other head of the hydra then posted on the same page:
In post 1751, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1749, drealmerz7 wrote:MB, you do know my voting RT has nothing to do with you, right? keep it up though, you're doing great (it's kind of disconcerting and not sure what to make of it)
You're a townread. Voting my scumread. Why do I care if it is because of me?
In post 1762, Clumsy wrote:Math, can you talk to me more about RT? I've been townreading them, and I don't have experience with Gigabyte (that I know of at least). Is your opening post about them all you're going on?

Also, are you sure about Maria? I was told this play was normal and town from someone (on mobile or I'd check)
In post 1740, RadiantTroubadour wrote:kid theres a very specific reason i didnt go in vr tonight i'm not talking about right now
In post 1745, RadiantTroubadour wrote:

and please DONT MENTION THIS IN THREAD GOOD FUCKING LORD WHAT DID I SAY D1 dusnebdjfhrvdjc

MathBlade wrote:Vote RadiantTroubador :)

My pretty blue eyes will thank you with an Eiffel65 song if you ask nicely *wink* *wink*
i thought you and titus had brown eyes
Code cracked, scum caught, this is officially now the wagon for today and anyone who thinks otherwise is going full Civ Mafia.
In post 2751, KidAmn wrote:
In post 2750, drealmerz7 wrote:one does not equal the other how is htat hard to understand?

oh you must be scum!
:roll:
Completely ignored my other point: check
Actually trying to argue that saying "you 4 are super suspect" isn't scumreading people: check
Instantly leaping to calling me scum for suspecting you: check

CODE CRACKED

BOOK EM DANNO
In post 2217, KidAmn wrote:
we see you making it up
Well yeah, I'm literally typing the post and thinking of how to put down your contrived scumread on me based on feels and things that are consistent with my town meta. Go ahead and tell me how fake this one feels too - I'll go get my
List
of bitching takedowns ready.
(OKAY THIS IS A LITTLE MORE OF A STRETCH SINCE IT REQUIRES YOU TO BE FAMILIAR WITH CHRIS JERICHO'S LATEST GIMMICK, THE "LIST OF JERICHO" AND KNOW HIS SIGNATURE MOVE IS THE CODEBREAKER BUT I COULDN'T MAKE IT TOO EASY FOR THE GODDAMN CRUMB WHISPERER BUT I PURPOSELY CAPITALISED IT AND YOU'RE WELCOME TO GO BACK AND CHECK)
In post 1949, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1946, MathBlade wrote:1) Yes my reads sucked that game except on MariaR and LeonShade and Beeboy
2) I'm not leading this game. I'm active and posting things and seeing how people respond to those things.
3) I think you're bussing.

4 and most importantly) Enjoy Persona 5. Persona 4 was amazing. Naoto...<3
Your reads are shit here too if you think I'm bussing.
Not like I'm posting in code or something here
, I literally said I doubted both Maria and rt, but gigs at least offered a reason to give them some trust for now which is more than Maria.
I AM BRAD DAVIS, THE ODD-DAY ENCRYPTOR - AS LONG AS I REMAIN ALIVE, ALL NON-FACTIONAL (IE. NOT SCUM) PRIVATE TOPICS REMAIN USABLE ON ODD DAYS
(HI VECNA)

AND THE BEST PART IS I'VE BEEN FUCKING CRUMBING IT FOR 3 DAYS STRAIGHT AND YET APPARENTLY THE CRUMB WHISPERER DIDN'T JUST NOT NOTICE, BUT WAS SO THREATENED BY ME PUSHING THEM THAT THEY STARTED LITERALLY LYING ABOUT MY PUSH ON THEM AND THEIR RESPONSE TO ME SHOWING THEIR LIE TO BE... WELL, A GODDAMN LIE?
Vote: MathBlade
YES I'M ALREADY ON IT BUT GODDAMN IF I'M NOT DOING IT AGAIN FOR EMPHASIS

(INCIDENTALLY ASSUMING YOU LAZY LOVABLE SONS OF BITCHES DON'T FOLLOW THE SCUM INTO LYNCHING ME I'M PROBABLY DEAD NOW REGARDLESS SINCE SHUTTING OFF PTS IS KINDA GOOD FOR SCUM BUT I'M HONESTLY KIND OF TIRED OF HOW USELESS MOST OF YOU ARE SO LET'S DO THIS (LEEEEEEERROOOOOYJEEEEEENKINS)
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4039 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3671, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 3658, gerryoat wrote:what's your claim? i missed it

Mary Wilson, Even-day Encryptor, as long as I am alive all non-factional PTs will remain open on even Days.

HE IS MY ODD DAY COUNTERPART.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4040 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

Kid said this: I AM BRAD DAVIS, THE ODD-DAY ENCRYPTOR - AS LONG AS I REMAIN ALIVE, ALL NON-FACTIONAL (IE. NOT SCUM) PRIVATE TOPICS REMAIN USABLE ON ODD DAYS (HI VECNA)

Look at what momo flipped.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4041 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:35 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 4035, MathBlade wrote:Link got destroyed.

@KidAmn care to explain why the fuck momo flipped with the exact same thing you claimed?

Holy shit Math how fucking dumb are you.
In post 4030, inspectorscout wrote:Location required: Reality/Virtual Reality.
Copy that.
For as long as you are alive, you enable any role(s) that allow communication in Reality during the day.
In post 3096, KidAmn wrote:I AM BRAD DAVIS, THE ODD-DAY ENCRYPTOR - AS LONG AS I REMAIN ALIVE, ALL NON-FACTIONAL (IE. NOT SCUM) PRIVATE TOPICS REMAIN USABLE ON ODD DAYS (HI VECNA)
Vote: Mathblade
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4042 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3958, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 3953, KidAmn wrote:
In post 3838, Zachstralkita wrote:ALL non-factional PTs remain open on even days.

That would mean my role affects both "areas" of this game by default

Mine and kids role are mirrors - momo is either claiming to be a precursor for our roles to work(See 3628) OR he's a full power version of my role limited to reality.

It def sounds like a fake claim. For one, if he enabled our roles it would mean that he could have died day 1 and both mine and kids roles would be half way broken...? Or just useless.. making us like VTs? Which sounds dumb.

And the only reality thing is, again, sketch.
I can confirm that the wording Zach has given for his role's ability is identical to mine, with "even" switched out for "odd" in my case. Momo's claim categorically does not make sense outside of being, say, a scum day-chat enabler.
In post 3924, Vecna wrote:Hmm, so far everyone has had an occupation in their role pm.
Ooh, that gives me a thought.
Zach: what's your occupation within Simotech? I'll post mine, but I want to see if something lines up.
(inb4 "you just want to make your claim match" because holy shit I already did all this 20+ pages ago.

Sergeant, project control project ARCH

MATH...
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4043 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4041, KidAmn wrote:
In post 4035, MathBlade wrote:Link got destroyed.

Holy shit Math how fucking dumb are you.
In post 4030, inspectorscout wrote:Location required: Reality/Virtual Reality.
Copy that.
In post 3096, KidAmn wrote:I AM BRAD DAVIS, THE ODD-DAY ENCRYPTOR - AS LONG AS I REMAIN ALIVE, ALL NON-FACTIONAL (IE. NOT SCUM) PRIVATE TOPICS REMAIN USABLE ON ODD DAYS (HI VECNA)
Vote: Mathblade
Momo flipped what you and Zach claimed to be odds evens of.

You claims are SHIT.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4044 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:37 am

Post by KidAmn »

I have literally claimed flavour and power consistent with AN EXACT MIRROR OF MY ROLE, UNPROMPTED (and Zach's claim was forced out of him somewhat by events) and you're still going to do this? Fuck you. Get out of the game. You're either scum, or playing in a manner so (to paraphrase from RC) antithetical to the town's wincon that you need to die.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4045 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3960, KidAmn wrote:
In post 3958, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 3953, KidAmn wrote:
In post 3838, Zachstralkita wrote:ALL non-factional PTs remain open on even days.

That would mean my role affects both "areas" of this game by default

Mine and kids role are mirrors - momo is either claiming to be a precursor for our roles to work(See 3628) OR he's a full power version of my role limited to reality.

It def sounds like a fake claim. For one, if he enabled our roles it would mean that he could have died day 1 and both mine and kids roles would be half way broken...? Or just useless.. making us like VTs? Which sounds dumb.

And the only reality thing is, again, sketch.
I can confirm that the wording Zach has given for his role's ability is identical to mine, with "even" switched out for "odd" in my case. Momo's claim categorically does not make sense outside of being, say, a scum day-chat enabler.
In post 3924, Vecna wrote:Hmm, so far everyone has had an occupation in their role pm.
Ooh, that gives me a thought.
Zach: what's your occupation within Simotech? I'll post mine, but I want to see if something lines up.
(inb4 "you just want to make your claim match" because holy shit I already did all this 20+ pages ago.

Sergeant, project control project ARCH
Sergeant, lead developer Project ARCH. Currently dating multiple women, I love cats, girls, and... a mix of the two.

Cool, as far as I'm concerned barring some serious fuckery Zach is town.

Our flavor matches. Our abilities are the same except he is on Odd days.

Momo's role says "Reality communications" KEYWORD FUCKING REALITY.

Mine and Kids role's are for ALL NON FACTIONAL PTs in BOTH VR and Reality.

pedit... Math.. reading comprehension.. please.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4046 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

You realize the fucking difference between momo's pm and our claim if you READ.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4047 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 4044, KidAmn wrote:I have literally claimed flavour and power consistent with AN EXACT MIRROR OF MY ROLE, UNPROMPTED (and Zach's claim was forced out of him somewhat by events) and you're still going to do this? Fuck you. Get out of the game. You're either scum, or playing in a manner so (to paraphrase from RC) antithetical to the town's wincon that you need to die.

Not necessary tho bro
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4048 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I'm not trying to be so aggressive but FUCK.

Quad, phone posting
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4049 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am reading I see no difference.

You both claim enablers.

If this was true the link between Vecna and myself which was formed would not be destroyed.

In short if you were truth tellers all links would exist.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”