Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 100, Plato and Aristotle wrote:Hi town titus how are you doing
Sleepy, tired, and wishing no work
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Plato and Aristotle
Plato and Aristotle
Townie
Plato and Aristotle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:25 am

Post by Plato and Aristotle »

Aww. Soww :(
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:30 am

Post by Titus »

Can you tell me if anything happened in the "dead" chat since I left?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:43 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 98, Leonshade wrote:
@Titus:
Why did you "mildly TR" me noticing your joke?

Chickadee's the best wagon at the moment, I didn't like her reaction to the early wagon.
She seemed more interested in placating the wagon
on her than figuring out the people on it.

I don't like PV questioning Chara about pointing out L-1, it's a common practice and PV should know that. Not wanting an accidental lynch =/= not wanting a lynch.

Why wouldn't I be? With so few people in the ring it doesn't take much to get a majority.

There's a good chance there's already scum in the ring, but there's also still a pretty big chunk of players on even in here yet. Scum is probably sitting back laughing, because they get to lurk until they're called.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 104, Chickadee wrote:
@Titus:

Chickadee's the best wagon at the moment, I didn't like her reaction to the early wagon.

I don't like PV questioning Chara about pointing out L-1, it's a common practice and PV should know that. Not wanting an accidental lynch =/= not wanting a lynch.

Why wouldn't I be? With so few people in the ring it doesn't take much to get a majority.

There's a good chance there's already scum in the ring, but there's also still a pretty big chunk of players on even in here yet. Scum is probably sitting back laughing, because they get to lurk until they're called.
How is that different from you lurking and then saying you'd appear in the ring and providing no analysis?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:04 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 98, Leonshade wrote:I don't like PV questioning Chara about pointing out L-1, it's a common practice and PV should know that. Not wanting an accidental lynch =/= not wanting a lynch.
In post 73, PeregrineV wrote:I guess my main point with the L-1 comment is that if you don't want an accidental lynch, why not unvote yourself?

Esp. at this point in the game. It's not like deadline voting where a no-lynch might happen.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Leonshade »

@Titus:

Because placating the people on your wagon, without trying to figure out their motivations, suggests that you only care about not being lynched. You said you didn't take the other thread seriously, but you haven't expressed an opinion on anyone's alignment in this topic, either.
In post 106, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 98, Leonshade wrote:I don't like PV questioning Chara about pointing out L-1, it's a common practice and PV should know that. Not wanting an accidental lynch =/= not wanting a lynch.
In post 73, PeregrineV wrote:I guess my main point with the L-1 comment is that if you don't want an accidental lynch, why not unvote yourself?

Esp. at this point in the game. It's not like deadline voting where a no-lynch might happen.
A question for Chara to answer, not me, but I don't agree that not wanting an accidental lynch means you unvote. A vote is a statement, and an unvote is generally associated with changing your mind on the lynch. People like to use their vote to show who they want lynched.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 103, Titus wrote:Can you tell me if anything happened in the "dead" chat since I left?
I don't remember when you left, but the activity slowed down after the initial burst. I don't remember anything major.

One thing DodgeTheSaint said in the thread pinged me, he expressed a TR on Titus in a way that seemed self-conscious of the read being (in his mind) unpopular. Him following it up with "would anyone mind telling me I'm wrong" pinged me.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 108, Leonshade wrote:One thing DodgeTheSaint said in the thread pinged me, he expressed a TR on Titus in a way that seemed self-conscious of the read being (in his mind) unpopular. Him following it up with "would anyone mind telling me I'm wrong" pinged me.
Dodge is harder. I focused more on manipulation than sorting him, but I am inclined to agree that he feels different than Smackdown, provided your assessment is accurate. He could just be town in a sea of scum though.

I would like to see Dodge's reads list the next person who comes in and why he feels that way.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:17 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 105, Titus wrote:
@Titus:

How is that different from you lurking and then saying you'd appear in the ring and providing no analysis?
Sorry, did I ever promise anything? I don't recall doing so.

In post 107, Leonshade wrote:
Because placating the people on your wagon, without trying to figure out their motivations, suggests that you only care about not being lynched. You said you didn't take the other thread seriously, but you haven't expressed an opinion on anyone's alignment in this topic, either.
I never said I wasn't taking it seriously. I said I hadn't found anything to take seriously at the time I was asked about it. It was pretty spammy, and I didn't find anything of note. Had there been something to take seriously, I would have.

I did express one opinion in the Locker room, right before I was called in. I can't recall who exactly asked me, might have been Nero, but don't hold me to that. I was asked what I thought of Titus so far, and I said that I thought Titus was being overly aggressive for so early in D1 with no info. But that's all I have so far.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

"They say that thirteen isn't a popular number, but I'm sure whoever drew this number will disagree. Who is it?"

Spoiler: BUZZ

"It's the Nature Boy. It's Ric Flair! Former World Heavyweight Champion. Royal Rumble Winner in 1992. He's definitely one not to take lightly!"

Two minutes later..."Here comes number fourteen! Who will it be?"

Spoiler: BUZZ

"It's Jeff Hardy! Insane. Crazy. Nearly damn suicidal! And he's going to give it all to win today!"

All wrestlers enter the hell they call a ring in order with one goal in mind - being the only one not leaving the ring over the top rope!
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by Chickadee »

I'm finding the intros when people enter the ring to be interesting. Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but some of them seem to hint toward more vanilla roles, some town inclined, and some more scummy. Anyone else paying attention to those?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no and no
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 113, Nero Cain wrote:no and no
Well fine then

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 109, Titus wrote:
In post 108, Leonshade wrote:One thing DodgeTheSaint said in the thread pinged me, he expressed a TR on Titus in a way that seemed self-conscious of the read being (in his mind) unpopular. Him following it up with "would anyone mind telling me I'm wrong" pinged me.
Dodge is harder. I focused more on manipulation than sorting him, but I am inclined to agree that he feels different than Smackdown, provided your assessment is accurate. He could just be town in a sea of scum though.

I would like to see Dodge's reads list the next person who comes in and why he feels that way.
WOOOooooooooo!!!!!

Dodge said he didn't have one.

We talked specifically about how his townread you because he agreed with you was bad.

FYI I also scumread almost everyone in the thread because:...
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8, Peptobislawl wrote:Hey all, I guess the game's starting for real now. For Narna's benifit, the most important conversation over in the locker room is weather mastina is town or scum for thinking grey was in the game. Most thought it was NAI, but Math (i think it was) kept the argument alive saying it was town. Correct me if i'm wrong, though.
I did not say Mastina was Town and I would never call Mastina an it. I scumread Mastina. Why didn't anyone correct this?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Damn chickadee is bleeding Town.

VOTE: Titus

Explain.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Vote Count 1.04
Chickadee
- Not Chara, Titus, McMenno, Leonshade
Peptobislawl
- PeregrineV
Titus
- Nero Cain, MathBlade

Not Voting:
Peptobislawl, Gerryoat, Chickadee, Plato and Aristotle, Fart

With twelve players in the ring, it takes seven to eliminate.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Sorry my other head signed me up for a game with MathBlade. I'm replacing out. Titus is obvtown for all your information.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Plato and Aristotle
Plato and Aristotle
Townie
Plato and Aristotle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:55 pm

Actually fuck it let's do this.

VOTE: MathBlade

Chickadee is legitimately very scummy and MathBlades defense of her is shit in a way that isn't town!Mathblade shitty.
Plato and Aristotle
Plato and Aristotle
Townie
Plato and Aristotle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:55 pm

Not replacing because Math doesn't deserve it.
Plato and Aristotle
Plato and Aristotle
Townie
Plato and Aristotle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:58 pm

Wait a second I just remembered
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

From what I see everyone is voting Chickadee for a troll post.

RC let's not do this please.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Plato and Aristotle
Plato and Aristotle
Townie
Plato and Aristotle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:59 pm

OH no no no we are totally doing this.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”