Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:33 pm

Post by Not Chara »

still have very little internet access. but that should change tonight! what's going on?
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:32 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 161, MathBlade wrote:That I am not sure of and I want to have Not Chara come back on so she can explain. I am leaning deliberately built based on how Not Chara played in flipless Inception Mafia.
what sort of deliberateness? scum or town?

Chickadee is a weak scumread but i don't like to see her as the only wagon. seems everyone has a minor 'problem' with the slot. and Mathblade brings up a point about her being new. i don't think i checked her join date, but if she is then i'd expect her to look worse than the players here right now simply because of a lack of experience, not alignment.

unfortunately i have no idea how to read Mathblade. (i really will sheep Almost if he's town in this game :>) but their tendency to dislike wagons with a lot of support is NAI for them as far as i know.

gerry: it's called being nitpicky, haha.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:35 pm

Post by Not Chara »

P&A: what do you have to say about the other players scumreading Chickadee?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:51 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 174, MathBlade wrote:How the wagon formed mainly and how few reasons are being given to scumread Chickadee and I was presenting things from both angles mainly so people can understand me rather than go "OMG tunnel math". This Chickadee wagon just feels wrong.
This reasoning is just about the wagon on Chickadee, not about Chickadee herself. It still doesn't explain why you're dismissing your alternative possibility of Chickadee being the sole member of her scumteam up to that point. Chickadee's wagon formation does not look different from a standard early game wagon to me, and I disagree that reasons haven't been given for the Chickadee scumread.
In post 177, Not Chara wrote:Chickadee is a weak scumread but
i don't like to see her as the only wagon
. seems everyone has a minor 'problem' with the slot. and Mathblade brings up a point about her being new. i don't think i checked her join date, but if she is then i'd expect her to look worse than the players here right now simply because of a lack of experience, not alignment.

unfortunately i have no idea how to read Mathblade. (i really will sheep Almost if he's town in this game :>) but their tendency to dislike wagons with a lot of support is NAI for them as far as i know.
Chickadee's join date is 2011, but it looks like their posting has a huge hiatus until the last few months. Being new could be an explanation for her lack of reads, but her reaction to her wagon, combined with that, is still scummy in my eyes.

Bolded interests me, why do you have a problem with her being the only wagon? It seems odd to complain about the wagon you're on picking up steam. Who else do you think should be getting wagoned?

Of the people in the ring, PV I have a mild problem with, but not as big as Chickadee. I had a problem with Titus in the locker room thread, but not with anything outside her mastina read. Outside of them, nobody currently in the thread has pinged me.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:00 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Mod Note: It's a little early but I have a hectic weekend, so I'm going to do what I can. Back up mod, Vonflare is also going to step in for a bit.

"Number fifteen is about to come out and that will wrap up the first half of the competitors here. Who's going to do it?"

Spoiler: BUZZ

"Hulk Hogan! The American Hero! He's the main who showed everyone Andre The Giant isn't infallable! Will there be bad blood here tonight?"

Two minutes later..."It's not easy to follow through on an act right after Hulk Hogan, but someone has to do it. Who will it be?"

Spoiler: BUZZ

"It's Bobby "The Brain" Heenan! He's here! I wonder how he'll fare against all."

Both Hulk Hogan and Bobby "The Brain" Heenan are in the ring, stepping toe to toe against the rest of the wrestlers.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:10 am

Post by vonflare »

Vote Count 1.05 - backup mod edition
Chickadee
- Not Chara, Titus, Leonshade
Titus
- Nero Cain, MathBlade
Mathblade
- Plato and Aristotle, McMenno
Peptobislawl
- PeregrineV

Not Voting:
Peptobislawl, Gerryoat, Chickadee, Fart, Gamma Emerald

With 13 players in the ring, it takes seven to eliminate.
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 177, Not Chara wrote:
In post 161, MathBlade wrote:That I am not sure of and I want to have Not Chara come back on so she can explain. I am leaning deliberately built based on how Not Chara played in flipless Inception Mafia.
what sort of deliberateness? scum or town?

Chickadee is a weak scumread but i don't like to see her as the only wagon. seems everyone has a minor 'problem' with the slot. and Mathblade brings up a point about her being new. i don't think i checked her join date, but if she is then i'd expect her to look worse than the players here right now simply because of a lack of experience, not alignment.

gerry: it's called being nitpicky, haha.
In Inception you were very "maybe so and so is scum" and detailed out your reasons for your waffling. If I would have been there at the beginning I would have used that to tunnel you since on the surface that is scummy. While your reads were wrong until I was copped there was a piece by piece thought through mentality that just isn't here this game.

Yes. You do know how to read me. You know I am Town. *glares* It knows.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 179, Leonshade wrote:
In post 174, MathBlade wrote:How the wagon formed mainly and how few reasons are being given to scumread Chickadee and I was presenting things from both angles mainly so people can understand me rather than go "OMG tunnel math". This Chickadee wagon just feels wrong.
This reasoning is just about the wagon on Chickadee, not about Chickadee herself. It still doesn't explain why you're dismissing your alternative possibility of Chickadee being the sole member of her scumteam up to that point. Chickadee's wagon formation does not look different from a standard early game wagon to me, and I disagree that reasons haven't been given for the Chickadee scumread.
In post 177, Not Chara wrote:Chickadee is a weak scumread but
i don't like to see her as the only wagon
. seems everyone has a minor 'problem' with the slot. and Mathblade brings up a point about her being new. i don't think i checked her join date, but if she is then i'd expect her to look worse than the players here right now simply because of a lack of experience, not alignment.

Chickadee's join date is 2011, but it looks like their posting has a huge hiatus until the last few months. Being new could be an explanation for her lack of reads, but her reaction to her wagon, combined with that, is still scummy in my eyes.

Bolded interests me, why do you have a problem with her being the only wagon? It seems odd to complain about the wagon you're on picking up steam. Who else do you think should be getting wagoned?

Of the people in the ring, PV I have a mild problem with, but not as big as Chickadee. I had a problem with Titus in the locker room thread, but not with anything outside her mastina read. Outside of them, nobody currently in the thread has pinged me.
Then you'll have no problems stating the already given reasons you agree with right? Should be simple enough. Because the one I found I slaughtered and I don't see any others.

Defense is always going to look scummy. That is why good scum invent wagons early to take heat off themselves.

Because people are lynching / attempting to kill whoever isn't their friend rather than playing mafia. I am not being wagoned right now. I have a dropped naked vote on me that is hardly a wagon and I will give as much fucks as the person who dropped it.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

Titus peptobisawl or PV are my top scumreads but as I said before I scumread almost everyone for not correcting peotobislawl on their entrance post saying I townread Mastina which just isn't true.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

AFK for most of the day.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 172, MathBlade wrote:Are you going to scumread the entire game Titus? Why only Chickadee when PV didn't provide reads in the lockeroom? And here he has been scumtastic. He is doing something that I caught him for in ET. I think I can finally read PV.
This post isn't internally consistent with itself. I don't SR most everyone that's posted here you strawmanned my Chickadee read again as merely not providing content, when their intent appears to be to coast. They dismissed the scumhunting, however inaccurate it was, as spam, with a promise to make more here.

When they get here, they dodge and deny they ever promised content.

The town Math I know would get livid at having their posts be called spam and worthless, particularly by a lurker.

VOTE: Mathblade
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 175, gerryoat wrote:I really wish i could get into the game so early like you guys are
What would help?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:43 am

Post by McMenno »

In post 168, Leonshade wrote:I'm not going to let you do your ninja act after Code Geass. Why are you voting for MathBlade?
okay. mathblade's posting is extremely rote and reserved which is very indicative of their scumgame. like I can see that they're genuinely irked at rc's comments and they are trying to do the "oh I can't stand everyone" stuff but it just doesn't. work.

and please don't bring up inception mafia as in that game they were basically caught scum
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 182, MathBlade wrote:In Inception you were very "maybe so and so is scum" and detailed out your reasons for your waffling. If I would have been there at the beginning I would have used that to tunnel you since on the surface that is scummy. While your reads were wrong until I was copped there was a piece by piece thought through mentality that just isn't here this game.

Yes. You do know how to read me. You know I am Town. *glares* It knows.
i get scumread plenty for my usual style of being unsure. it's fine to say it's different from my last game with you, but this early? you can't possibly know my thought process already.

and it's funny you say i'm supposed to know you're town... when in that same Inception, i was townreading you a lot before you were copped. why would you expect me to confidently think you're town this time?

Leonshade: i think multiple wagons are healthier and easier to read in the long run.

---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:19 am

Post by -Grey- »

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan struts down the walkway to the ring, sneering at the fans as he approaches.

As he reaches the commentator's table, he snatches the microphone:

"Let me tell all you brain dead idiots something before I go school these fools in the ring. There is only one possible winner here, today. The man. The legend. The Nature Boy, Ric Flair!

How dare these puny weaklings like Ricky the so-called Dragon and Ruddy Roddy Piper dare enter the ring with one of the greatest wrestlers ever to grace the profession? And Hulk Hogan? Don't even get me started on Hulk Hogan!

You know what, I don't have time for this. I'm going to go take care of that showboating fake myself!"

With that, Heenan throws the microphone to the floor and climbs in the ring.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Math why would you scum read pepsi? He seems pretty null. I kinda get the case on Chick but it doesn't seem like a slam dunk to me.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

AFK due to RL shit someone let me know where I am. Will read the rest later tonight.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:30 am

Post by vonflare »

Vote Count 1.05 - backup mod edition
Mathblade
- Plato and Aristotle, McMenno, Titus, Not Chara
Titus
- Nero Cain, MathBlade
Chickadee
- Leonshade
Peptobislawl
- PeregrineV

Not Voting:
Peptobislawl, Gerryoat, Chickadee, Fart, Gamma Emerald

With 13 players in the ring, it takes seven to eliminate.
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hulk Hogan comes in screaming at the top of his lungs as he rips off his shirt, "Hello my Hulkamaniacs! I hope you've been following my demandments! I got a special message for all the competitors at this Royal Rumble. Don't get in my way, or I'll give you what this guy is about to get!" With that, Hulk takes on Freddie Prinze Jr., unleashing a brutal bear hug attack followed with an elbow to the gut. Hulk pushes Freddie so he loses his balance and falls, then hits him with a running leg drop, finishing him off. Hulk turns around, flexes, and shouts, "That's what you get staff boy! As for the rest of you mess with me, you get slammed! Who is running this place?” Hulk Hogan turns his ear to the audience as they shout “HULK HOGAN!”. He takes a bow and get set to face off against the rest of the rumble competitors.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 186, Titus wrote:
In post 172, MathBlade wrote:Are you going to scumread the entire game Titus? Why only Chickadee when PV didn't provide reads in the lockeroom? And here he has been scumtastic. He is doing something that I caught him for in ET. I think I can finally read PV.
This post isn't internally consistent with itself. I don't SR most everyone that's posted here you strawmanned my Chickadee read again as merely not providing content, when their intent appears to be to coast. They dismissed the scumhunting, however inaccurate it was, as spam, with a promise to make more here.

The town Math I know would get livid at having their posts be called spam and worthless, particularly by a lurker.

Titus. I am livid. Downright seething. But honestly after 1900 where apparently I am an SK with a Town role PM maybe I deserve to be vigged and never play with you guys :( I am trying to be civil while angry depressed and wanting to throw shit yet dealing with so much internal blah. It is bad. I focused a LOT of time on that game that just ended and got it wrong so maybe I should just sheep someone.

Titus pick who I sheep besides you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 191, Nero Cain wrote:Math why would you scum read pepsi? He seems pretty null. I kinda get the case on Chick but it doesn't seem like a slam dunk to me.
I don't know who you mean by Pepsi but if you mean Peptobiswawl because they said i said Mastina was Town.

I scumread Mastina since that fake reads post.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Unvote

Prepare for sheepdom.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

These are partly locker room reads so I can't really back these super well but I'll try to explain if needed
LUV seems like town based on how he talked to me in the locker room.
Dodge seems like town based on attitude.
FS seems like town
RC hydra seems like town
Math seems like scum, he seems to be pushing everything
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 195, MathBlade wrote:
In post 186, Titus wrote:

Titus. I am livid. Downright seething. But honestly after 1900 where apparently I am an SK with a Town role PM maybe I deserve to be vigged and never play with you guys :( I am trying to be civil while angry depressed and wanting to throw shit yet dealing with so much internal blah. It is bad. I focused a LOT of time on that game that just ended and got it wrong so maybe I should just sheep someone.

Titus pick who I sheep besides you.
Ok, well look at my academy if you're town.

I think your frustration is genuine as fuck, but I still think you're scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”