PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:44 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Sunday post. Read but not going to pick on Mathblade just to pick on her.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 250, PeregrineV wrote:Sunday post. Read but not going to pick on Mathblade just to pick on her.
You already did with that pronoun! :lol: :lol:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 248, Fart wrote:@Chickadee lets talk about the math wagon, K?

Yea, sure.

I don't see scum read math at all at this point. Seems like their wagon is based on defending me. And my wagon is based on a jokey post from the locker room, and the tone of my entrance. It's just wagons stacked on wagons, and the whole stack is shaky.

Other people have had confident entrances, but I don't see anyone saying their tone was scummy.

So yea, shaky wagon tower.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 252, Chickadee wrote:
In post 248, Fart wrote:@Chickadee lets talk about the math wagon, K?

Yea, sure.

I don't see scum read math at all at this point. Seems like their wagon is based on defending me. And my wagon is based on a jokey post from the locker room, and the tone of my entrance. It's just wagons stacked on wagons, and the whole stack is shaky.

Other people have had confident entrances, but I don't see anyone saying their tone was scummy.

So yea, shaky wagon tower.
I am although I didn't use the word tone. Math seems to hard defend you and deflect everywhere else and that's alarming.

Who do you think is scum? You seem to not want the math wagon to go through based on no one saying tone, but you haven't indicated what wagons you do want and we are far out of RVS.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

I scumread everyone else. We are only far out of RVS because people are picking their friends to play with.
If I or Chickadee are mislynched we still won't have a fucking clue who scum are after one of us dies which is bad.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 254, MathBlade wrote:I scumread everyone else. We are only far out of RVS because people are picking their friends to play with.
If I or Chickadee are mislynched we still won't have a fucking clue who scum are after one of us dies which is bad.
This just feels more like flailing. You and I both know you have been mislynched a lot, so you should be able to tell who is scum and who isn't scum pushing you, or at least make an effort to.

I already have a few TRs and SRs in this thread and I think so does everyone.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:06 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 255, Titus wrote:
In post 254, MathBlade wrote:I scumread everyone else. We are only far out of RVS because people are picking their friends to play with.
This just feels more like flailing. You and I both know you have been mislynched a lot, so you should be able to tell who is scum and who isn't scum pushing you, or at least make an effort to.

But they're right. The only information you really get from one of us flipping town is that we defended each other. Could be good town reads, could be a good scum play to hide a while. Though, I'm inclined to say we're both town.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

Name your scumreads besides Chickadee.
Name your townreads.

I have made an effort and this push is bullshit. It only started when RC fake shot me for existing.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 256, Chickadee wrote:

But they're right. The only information you really get from one of us flipping town is that we defended each other. Could be good town reads, could be a good scum play to hide a while. Though, I'm inclined to say we're both town.
That's just incorrect and the more you focus exclusively on defending each other and not scumhunting, the more it's likely you're just scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 257, MathBlade wrote:

Name your scumreads besides Chickadee.
Name your townreads.

I have made an effort and this push is bullshit. It only started when RC fake shot me for existing.
You, Nero, Pepto
mastina, Not Chara, PeregrineV

I'm sure I'm forgetting someone and Nero might be more of I don't like him in game. Fart reminds me of mini 1900 but I am not quite ready to townblock him. Gamma needs more outside of NPCs.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 258, Titus wrote:
In post 256, Chickadee wrote:

That's just incorrect and the more you focus exclusively on defending each other and not scumhunting, the more it's likely you're just scum.
I already scumread you and you repeat the same talking points and how opportunistic you are.
I scumread Gamma who keeps intentionally making the same mistakes.
I scumread Not Chara for having a different game than Inception.
I scumread Peptobislawl for lying and then saying other people have to correct them rather than admitting their mistake and this blame on other people only came up after bringing it up twice.
I scumread a lot of people for not correcting it.

Seriously stop calling reads not scumhunting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Chickadee »

Since you seem to think I'm sitting back Titus.

Not Chara - leaning town
Peptobislawl leaning town
PeregrineV - null
Nero Cain - leaning town
Gerryoat - null
Titus - leaning scum
McMenno - null
Leonshade - null
Plato and Aristotle - leaning town
Mathblade - town read
Fart - null
Gamma Emerald - leaning scum
Almost50 - Town read
Massive - null

And why would Math and I focus on defending each other if we were both scum? That would just be ridiculous.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 261, Chickadee wrote:Since you seem to think I'm sitting back Titus.

Not Chara - leaning town
PeregrineV - null
Nero Cain - leaning town
Gerryoat - null
Titus - leaning scum
McMenno - null
Leonshade - null
Mathblade - town read
Fart - null
Almost50 - Town read
Massive - null

And why would Math and I focus on defending each other if we were both scum? That would just be ridiculous.
Why do you feel the way you do on each read?

Why me = fry me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 261, Chickadee wrote:Since you seem to think I'm sitting back Titus.

Not Chara - leaning town
seems most invested in scum hunting. I like that they want to see more wagons, getting more information for town to use later

I feel like everything against pep right now is similar to the things people have against me right now

PeregrineV - null
Nero Cain - leaning town
gut read

Gerryoat - null
Titus - leaning scum
overly agressive, pushing shaky wagons

McMenno - null
Leonshade - null
gut read

Mathblade - town read
seems genuine in tone at being scum read

Fart - null
too invested in NPCs not invested enough in what's going on

Almost50 - Town read
gut read

Massive - null

Admittedly some of these are just gut reads with not much weight behind them. My thoughts are underlined. I don't really feel the need to explain a null read....so yea.

I feel like a lot of the scum reads out right now are just out there to see what sticks.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:09 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Sorry about me being late. I haven't slept in the last three days very well so I was catching up today.

Vote Count 1.07
Mathblade - 5
- Plato and Aristotle, McMenno, Titus, Not Chara, Fart
Titus - 1
Nero Cain
Chickadee - 1
- Leonshade
Peptobislawl - 1
- PeregrineV
Not Voting:
Peptobislawl, Gerryoat, Chickadee, Gamma Emerald, Almost50, Massive

With fifteen players in the ring, it takes eight to eliminate.

"Time for number nineteen. I have a feeling in my bones that this one is going to rock the entire competition. It's... It's..."

Spoiler: BUZZ

"BANG BANG! It's Cactus Jack! For the first time this match, I think we'll actually see blood!"

Two minutes later..."So now we're wrapping up the second third of this match. Who's it going to be? "

Spoiler: BUZZ

"It's Jesse The Body Ventura! The Body is going to school these wrestlers and show them how it's done!"
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Hey guys :)

What's shaking?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 259, Titus wrote:You, Nero, Pepto

I'm sure I'm forgetting someone
:igmeou: You maybe AN animal, but I'm one in specific. If you forget The Snake you can be sure it will bite you back in the... erm.. neck! :P

Btw, Narna fake dayvigged me in the lockers room. I know some of you would take that as a Town move, but I frankly didn't like the way he interacted with me. I probably am biased here, but when someone claims to have vigged you and immediately says "I hope you're Town here so I'm making a statement" it doesn't bode well with me.

I guess I'll just wait for Matt Hardy to step into the ring to give him a taste of his own medicine. What's bad is I'm now hoping he obv!Towns so the Scum would have to take him out at night, and I get to escape his vengeful shot. That sucks. Wishing for a potential ally to be eliminated at the hands of your opponents is making me feel disgusted by myself, yet it's better than having us both eliminated.

"
It's the sad thing about entertainment, it's not always about who is the best.
" - Jake "The Snake" Roberts

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:14 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Who's ready to dance?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 266, Almost50 wrote:
In post 259, Titus wrote:You, Nero, Pepto

I'm sure I'm forgetting someone
:igmeou: You maybe AN animal, but I'm one in specific. If you forget The Snake you can be sure it will bite you back in the... erm.. neck! :P

Btw, Narna fake dayvigged me in the lockers room. I know some of you would take that as a Town move, but I frankly didn't like the way he interacted with me. I probably am biased here, but when someone claims to have vigged you and immediately says "I hope you're Town here so I'm making a statement" it doesn't bode well with me.

I guess I'll just wait for Matt Hardy to step into the ring to give him a taste of his own medicine. What's bad is I'm now hoping he obv!Towns so the Scum would have to take him out at night, and I get to escape his vengeful shot. That sucks. Wishing for a potential ally to be eliminated at the hands of your opponents is making me feel disgusted by myself, yet it's better than having us both eliminated.

"
It's the sad thing about entertainment, it's not always about who is the best.
" - Jake "The Snake" Roberts
Did anything else of note happen? I don't really feel like I can do much with that at the moment because I don't have the context to see if a townread of you was warranted at the time. I can keep in mind how you two should interact with each other, but that's about it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Skimmed and want to lynch in:

{Fart, Gamma, Gerry}
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:33 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Someone talk to me about Superfly (Not Chara) first, is this their town game?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 270, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Someone talk to me about Superfly (Not Chara) first, is this their town game?
I believe so. They seem rather town in their push on Mathblade here, and their tempered responses.

Talk to me about your reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 270, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Someone talk to me about Superfly (Not Chara) first, is this their town game?
Up to this point I'd say this is their NAI game.

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:30 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 269, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Skimmed and want to lynch in:

{Fart, Gamma, Gerry}
u shouldnt
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:31 am

Post by gerryoat »

I dont understand how some of you have so many reads right now, i feel like most people arent even taking this serious yet.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”