jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5575 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:53 am

Post by jjh927 »

Oh, apparently one of the first things Alisae did was rolefish and Random is on a tight leash
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5576 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 5572, jjh927 wrote: Speaking of the document- Random, didn't fire give you something? Have you shared that yet?

You're completely unwilling to compromise. Meeting you in the middle is impossible.

Also I sincerely hope Random townreads me right about now
yeah i did it just now. I figured out the optimal thing to do. will share in my bond and alisae can pass it on.
and i do townread you.
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5577 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:53 am

In post 5575, jjh927 wrote:Oh, apparently one of the first things Alisae did was rolefish and Random is on a tight leash
I am?
you suck randomidget
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5578 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5572, jjh927 wrote:What about what I'm doing do you want to see?

Note that the things I won't answer about are: Random's role, my bonded action, and probably something else.

Titus- I don't believe Dunn and Heartless could be a scum pair unless Fire is the third scum. I think Dunn would have needed more time after the document got passed around + you visiting twice was actually a thing.
Speaking of the document- Random, didn't fire give you something? Have you shared that yet?

You're completely unwilling to compromise. Meeting you in the middle is impossible.

Also I sincerely hope Random townreads me right about now
I am willing to compromise. I refuse to take my scumreads on blind faith.

No fire cannot be scum.

If you refuse to answer questions about random's role and dictate meeting you in the middle is not voting random, then we cannot meet in the middle. I'm willing to reconsider random but I have to have what I need to do that.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5579 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:56 am

you still haven't given a legitimate reason to scumread me js
you suck randomidget
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5580 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:56 am

Post by jjh927 »

Yeah, I don't think Fire is scum either which is why I don't think Dunn or Heartless are scum. You need to follow my trains of thought to the end of the line or you're going to end up taking a stance on something without realising why and not getting any logical reward from it.

I am not telling you anything about Random's role. If he wants to reveal at any point, it's his choice and not mine.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5581 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5579, Randomnamechange wrote:you still haven't given a legitimate reason to scumread me js
Your defense is the reason to SR you, your lack of pushing SRs is reason to SR you, your early claim is reason to SR you, you pretending I haven't given a reason is a reason to SR you, your attempts to discredit me are a reason to SR you, and that's just in this page.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5582 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5580, jjh927 wrote:Yeah, I don't think Fire is scum either which is why I don't think Dunn or Heartless are scum. You need to follow my trains of thought to the end of the line or you're going to end up taking a stance on something without realising why and not getting any logical reward from it.

I am not telling you anything about Random's role. If he wants to reveal at any point, it's his choice and not mine.
I am telling you, without the information you have, I cannot get there and it just reeks of scum filling in the blanks.

You realize how I'm not asking for your role, or Alisae's role, or Aelita's role and that's with good reason.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5583 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:00 am

In post 5581, Titus wrote:
In post 5579, Randomnamechange wrote:you still haven't given a legitimate reason to scumread me js
Your defense is the reason to SR you, your lack of pushing SRs is reason to SR you, your early claim is reason to SR you, you pretending I haven't given a reason is a reason to SR you, your attempts to discredit me are a reason to SR you, and that's just in this page.
tfw titus manages to misrepresent an 11 word post
you suck randomidget
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5584 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:01 am

In post 5582, Titus wrote:
In post 5580, jjh927 wrote:Yeah, I don't think Fire is scum either which is why I don't think Dunn or Heartless are scum. You need to follow my trains of thought to the end of the line or you're going to end up taking a stance on something without realising why and not getting any logical reward from it.

I am telling you, without the information you have, I cannot get there and it just reeks of scum filling in the blanks.

You realize how I'm not asking for your role, or Alisae's role, or Aelita's role and that's with good reason.
which is?
you suck randomidget
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5585 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5584, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 5582, Titus wrote:

which is?
No one is defending their scummy play based on their role, and role alone.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5586 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:04 am

im not doing that
you suck randomidget
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5587 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5586, Randomnamechange wrote:im not doing that
Yeah it's pretty transparent you are if you can't have one scumread in 5000 posts, but the more you just go woe is me, the less I care to even get your role.

I'll just use a vig on you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5588 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Titus »

Like the other theory I am considering is Dunn/Eddie + Heartless with random but the longer this just drags on and you tolerate random's play the less town I'm inclined to think you are jj.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5589 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:44 am

In post 5587, Titus wrote:
Yeah it's pretty transparent you are if you can't have one scumread in 5000 posts, but the more you just go woe is me, the less I care to even get your role.

when did i say that?

it should be obvious to anyone reading the game that Titus is flatout lying about my play.
the sad thing is that for them that isn't even alignment indicative.
you suck randomidget
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5590 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5589, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 5587, Titus wrote:

when did i say that?

it should be obvious to anyone reading the game that Titus is flatout lying about my play.
the sad thing is that for them that isn't even alignment indicative.
Yeah, show me your scumread push...

Oh wait, you literally claimed you don't have any.

And now you're claiming I'm lying.

Your goal is to survive here.

Gun to your head, who the hell is scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5591 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:48 am

In post 5570, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 5566, Titus wrote:
In post 5565, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 5560, Titus wrote:
In post 5559, Randomnamechange wrote:why do i hard defend shiqf like that as scum. bearing in mind me/alisae working together this closely it makes more sense to bus top maintain that relationship.
what have I done that is scummy?
how am i coasting?
Why me = fry me.

Shiqf is your godfather. He can single handedly win a game if copped. Lurking is a good way to draw a cop and thus establish a fake clear.
There's no more room in mislynches. So you coast and hope town fuck up and land on something.
You haven't pushed anyone but said MY CLAIM MAKES ME TOWN SHUT UP OH AND YOU DON'T GET TO SEE IT.

That's all you've done.
the first point is irrelevant.
im not coasting.
the last point isn't true.
First point is exactly relevant. If Frogger checks shiqf, you might just win the game on godfather clear.
You STILL are not pushing a scumread. You're just whining with me. That's coasting on your claim. You still won't let me analyze this either. You doing the same repeated thing as the start of this day is going to lead to the same result. You know this but you know that Alisae can't vote, just like in Memory.
shiqf was getting lynched there practically guaranteed. the reasons i wanted to give him time was he had been V/LA didnt get a chance to defend his reads which would be useful to us regardless of his alignment, and he was a newbie. it is common courtesy not to lynch someone while they are V/LA, and when they have several hundred pages to read up they should be considered V/LA until they are caught up.
im not sure
who is scum so im interacting with people to try and figure it out. i have no idea what the rest of it means because i wasn't in In Memory
"I'm not sure" =/= has no scumreads.

Menno is probs scum, along with maybe aelita or bella. There is probs one scum in the investigation chain because the Nk wasn't in there.
you suck randomidget
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5592 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:49 am

Post by jjh927 »

Random- Yes
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5593 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5591, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 5570, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 5566, Titus wrote:
In post 5565, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 5560, Titus wrote:
In post 5559, Randomnamechange wrote:why do i hard defend shiqf like that as scum. bearing in mind me/alisae working together this closely it makes more sense to bus top maintain that relationship.
what have I done that is scummy?
how am i coasting?
Why me = fry me.

Shiqf is your godfather. He can single handedly win a game if copped. Lurking is a good way to draw a cop and thus establish a fake clear.
There's no more room in mislynches. So you coast and hope town fuck up and land on something.
You haven't pushed anyone but said MY CLAIM MAKES ME TOWN SHUT UP OH AND YOU DON'T GET TO SEE IT.

That's all you've done.
the first point is irrelevant.
im not coasting.
the last point isn't true.
First point is exactly relevant. If Frogger checks shiqf, you might just win the game on godfather clear.
You STILL are not pushing a scumread. You're just whining with me. That's coasting on your claim. You still won't let me analyze this either. You doing the same repeated thing as the start of this day is going to lead to the same result. You know this but you know that Alisae can't vote, just like in Memory.
shiqf was getting lynched there practically guaranteed. the reasons i wanted to give him time was he had been V/LA didnt get a chance to defend his reads which would be useful to us regardless of his alignment, and he was a newbie. it is common courtesy not to lynch someone while they are V/LA, and when they have several hundred pages to read up they should be considered V/LA until they are caught up.
im not sure
who is scum so im interacting with people to try and figure it out. i have no idea what the rest of it means because i wasn't in In Memory
"I'm not sure" =/= has no scumreads.

Menno is probs scum, along with maybe aelita or bella. There is probs one scum in the investigation chain because the Nk wasn't in there.
Then why aren't you pushing Bella? The only one that can mathmatically be scum? Why aren't you pushing the investigation chain?

Is this because you don't want me lock sorting Dunn/Heartless or jj/bella?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5594 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:53 am

what?
thats why i asked bella her reads. i liked what she said and that moved her back towards being town fr om where she was.
you suck randomidget
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5595 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@ dunn, when have you lied about me?

In post 5130, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 5129, Bellaphant wrote:Honestly, a lynch in you/jj/dunn would sort so much of the game for me. why shouldn't it be you?
Why are you voting me? Do you not think my role is important to town with Titus?

Why should it be me? Justify your vote right now
In post 5119, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 5059, Bellaphant wrote:At least Titus is considering shit.
She's considering jj scum over you so she's doing a good job in your eyes?
In post 5154, Dunnstral wrote:And Alisae if he wasn't bubbled/day 1

I looked at bella's iso and thought she was voting me because her last vote was 3000 posts ago

Never said anything about you being scum

And then you admit it
Ugh.

Titus, i don' see how your scum!team works together. how are you rationalising that in your head?

Also, what has menno done that isn't coasting?

also, i'm 'mathmatically' scum? hmmm?

I'd love you to lock sort me, titus.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5596 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:58 am

titus rationale =/= anyone else's rationale
you suck randomidget
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5597 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:58 am

Post by jjh927 »

Random, could you tell Alisae what the current plan is
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5598 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5594, Randomnamechange wrote:what?
thats why i asked bella her reads. i liked what she said and that moved her back towards being town fr om where she was.
Nah. It's either Dunn/Heartless or jj/bella with you. That's pretty obvious from the situation. If you want me to reconsider you, then you're going to have to give me something that changes my view and setup and motivation of the players, because right now it seems to me that jj is either being so scummy that he'd lie about Alisae not wanting my role or he's just scum with you who put Alisae up to it. Because if this town was functioning normally, it wouldn't take 10+ pages to get a reason to TR you or a claim out of you while everyone else lurks. I'm not demanding you in particular get lynched and I'm willing to re-evaluate, but you have to do something to earn it.

I have information that makes me suspect on balance that Heartless and Dunn may be scum, but it could apply to Eddie. I'm not inclined to believe any of it when you're fort knox and just trying to avoid talking about anyone who can theoretically be scum. Heartless and Dunn will box themselves anyway due to PoE. You however won't and it's not in my interest to bond with anyone who can be scum anyway.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5599 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5595, Bellaphant wrote:@ dunn, when have you lied about me?

In post 5130, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 5129, Bellaphant wrote:Honestly, a lynch in you/jj/dunn would sort so much of the game for me. why shouldn't it be you?
Why are you voting me? Do you not think my role is important to town with Titus?

Why should it be me? Justify your vote right now
In post 5119, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 5059, Bellaphant wrote:At least Titus is considering shit.
She's considering jj scum over you so she's doing a good job in your eyes?
In post 5154, Dunnstral wrote:And Alisae if he wasn't bubbled/day 1

I looked at bella's iso and thought she was voting me because her last vote was 3000 posts ago

Never said anything about you being scum

And then you admit it
Ugh.

Titus, i don' see how your scum!team works together. how are you rationalising that in your head?

Also, what has menno done that isn't coasting?

also, i'm 'mathmatically' scum? hmmm?

I'd love you to lock sort me, titus.
His entire ISO.

I don't need to explain why they work together if it's PoE. They're desperate.

Then get random to claim, and it would help sort you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”