Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 368, Titus wrote:Why are you trying to paint all the SRs on Math as emotionally driven?
@kmd, this is at you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

I can do KMD.

VOTE: KMD

RL Today.

ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 374, PeregrineV wrote:I think Titus is town this game.
Why.

KMD wagon is trash.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 376, MathBlade wrote:I can do KMD.

VOTE: KMD

RL Today.

[redacted image]
Why can you do KMD when the only players pushing it are the ones pushing you?

RC, can we lynch this please?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 372, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 371, Kmd4390 wrote:Still leaning scum, but I've lost some confidence in that since she came to the game thread.
Why?
Honestly probably because she's a good player and isn't doing scummy things. The read already has a...stale?... feeling already.
Titus wrote:What major events happened in the dead thread?
Nothing that hasn't been mentioned. The last major event was narna's fake dayvig on Almost. After that, it was a few posts about being bored and wanting to join the game.
Pere wrote:I think MariA is town, because she's the ROCK. Yes, it's flavor based, sue me.
Kuro didn't use flavor to determine alignments.
Titus wrote: @kmd, this is at you.
By lazy, I didn't mean emotional. I meant they seemed to be sheeping more than anything.

This fart wagon stinks. I've been townreading him because he seems very transparent about his thought process even with things that could normally be seen as scummy. Like he has no fear of anything being discovered about him. I don't want to say confidence because it's not that. Just... like he has nothing to hide.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 379, Kmd4390 wrote:This fart wagon stinks.
Well it should....
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Titus »

@kmd, and sheeping is bad because? If the reasons to SR math are good, why not sheep? Is there any requirement to come up with new reasons when the old ones are good enough? What do you think of Math's vote on you?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 365, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 346, Almost50 wrote:
In post 341, gerryoat wrote:am i the only one who finds it hilarious that when Titus and Math are is the same game they just tunnel each other lol
Ok, this actually reminded me of why Narna fakevigged me in the Locker room. It was right after I said I would be skimming on the ring with all the Titus vs Nero & RC vs Math duels, and then said it could be called a tag-team fight between Nero+Math vs Titus+RC.
Why can't it be Nero+RC and Math+Titus?
Come on, Gamma.. you know better. These two siblings never get along in a Mafia game. Titus is already scum reading Math 9when I'm usually used to the opposite). Titus & RC act like a couple in most games, while Titus vs Nero is a thing on MS. Then we have the newly revealed (well, the term "newly" is only relative here) RC vs Math.

Put these 4 together in any given game and you'll see a Titus + RC bonding vs a Nero + Math 25 hours a day, 8 days a week.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 379, Kmd4390 wrote:Honestly probably because she's a good player and isn't doing scummy things. The read already has a...stale?... feeling already.
I mean, sure yea, I agree with that. This game seems alot like Star Wars to me. In Star Wars I was scum reading Titus (who was scum btw) for days couldn't get them lynched. And I feel like Titus is acting similarish here,
ate
, writing my read off as a grudge or whatnot. My hope is that someone vigs/investigates them before too long.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 383, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 379, Kmd4390 wrote:Honestly probably because she's a good player and isn't doing scummy things. The read already has a...stale?... feeling already.
I mean, sure yea, I agree with that. This game seems alot like Star Wars to me. In Star Wars I was scum reading Titus (who was scum btw) for days couldn't get them lynched. And I feel like Titus is acting similarish here,
ate
, writing my read off as a grudge or whatnot. My hope is that someone vigs/investigates them before too long.
I did do that. It was true there. That's why you never got traction. I never lied in Star Wars. You always pick that I'm scum until you have mod confirmation otherwise, regardless of your alignment and capitalized on that in NY 199. I'm generally giving you space to see if you scumhunt.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Sheeping is fine when you weigh options and determine that joining an existing wagon is the best one. It's also fine when you own what you are doing.
not chara wrote:
i get scumread plenty for my usual style of being unsure. it's fine to say it's different from my last game with you, but this early? you can't possibly know my thought process already.

and it's funny you say i'm supposed to know you're town... when in that same Inception, i was townreading you a lot before you were copped. why would you expect me to confidently think you're town this time?

Leonshade: i think multiple wagons are healthier and easier to read in the long run.

VOTE: Mathblade
The tone of this post reads as "I'm gonna vote math, now let me figure out why". It's like not chara felt a change in momentum and didn't want to be caught on the chick wagon when it wasn't cool anymore. And speaking of the chick wagon, remember this:
not chara wrote: it was something like a joke post from Chickadee. i can't remember specifically but i quoted it there
Not chara didn't even remember that and kept the vote and the confidence in it. This is wagoning for the sake of wagoning. Now maybe that's town trying to get the game moving. I'm not ready to say for sure, but yes, that's a lazy vote on chick and a lazy vote on math. My point was that it was a bad wagon and not convincing me math is scum.

Also notice how Not Chara doesn't mention anyone else's reasoning here. I feel like Titus' points should at least be acknowledged there.

Now...

I'm not gonna quote Fart's posts because I don't feel like putting the effort in just for that, but he gave the word "GUILTY" all caps in an otherwise naked vote followed by the clarification that he's not a day cop. Also lazy although I do like that he asked chick's opinion on the wagon.

Next, massive.
massive wrote: Also I agree with McMenno that Math and Chick are probably scum from different teams, trying to score town points by buddying but not realizing that that only works on actual town.
Followed by a basically naked vote.

Tell me that's not lazy.

So yeah, while there are times where sheeping is fine, I don't see any more than a lazy unconvincing wagon here.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think MariA is town, because she's the ROCK. Yes, it's flavor based, sue me.

I think Narna is scum because fake faking in the preg-game thread? Trying too hard.

Vote: Fart
Why the Fart vote?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

naw, as I pointed out in Star Wars, there's been plenty of games where I did town read you (when you were town). I wasn't even scumreading you in Civ until you tried to push me to vote both Max and as an ABR buddy. What you did in Star Wars was
ate
to discredit my vote, don't lie and pretend like I always tunnel and vote you b/c you know it's a lie.

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 383, Nero Cain wrote:
ate
I'll admit I'm considering vengekilling her if I get lynched. Too early to say for sure, but I think a hard scum read to get lynched makes a good vengekill.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:15 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 386, Gamma Emerald wrote:

I think MariA is town, because she's the ROCK. Yes, it's flavor based, sue me.

I think Narna is scum because fake faking in the preg-game thread? Trying too hard.

Vote: Fart
Why the Fart vote?
, and better vote than Titus or Math at this point.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:19 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 377, Nero Cain wrote:
Why.

KMD wagon is trash.
(among which is admitting possible error in scumreading you, Scum Titus does not leave leeway for town-Nero when a death tunnel is easier and easier to play)
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:20 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Vote Count 1.10
Fart - 3
- Lil Uzi Vert, Chickadee, PeregrineV
Kmd4390 - 3
Plato and Aristotle, Titus, MathBlade
Mathblade - 3
- Not Chara, Fart, Massive
Chickadee - 1
- Leonshade
Gamma Emerald - 1
- Kmd4390
Nero Cain - 1
- McMenno
Titus - 1
Nero Cain
Not Voting:
Peptobislawl, Gerryoat, Gamma Emerald, Almost50, Bins, MariaR

Notes:
Bins is V/LA until 5/2
MariaR is V/LA until 5/5

With nineteen players in the ring, it takes ten to eliminate.

(expired on 2017-05-09 21:00:00) until day's end.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Fart
Fart
Goon
Fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Fart »

In post 326, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: I didn't like Fart's . I have a pretty good idea of who his main is
OK smooth operator, you have one fucking guess.

If you're right I will daycop anybody of your choosing.
Fart
Fart
Goon
Fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Fart »

like IF I'm daycop
Fart
Fart
Goon
Fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Fart »

and I'm totally not
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 392, Fart wrote:
In post 326, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: I didn't like Fart's . I have a pretty good idea of who his main is
OK smooth operator, you have one fucking guess.

If you're right I will daycop anybody of your choosing.
Oh fuck you're an alt too?

Gosh darn it, whenever I find a newbie I like, they aren't a newbie.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Fart
Fart
Goon
Fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Fart »

In post 357, Chickadee wrote:I already didn't really like Fart's content. They just show up and post without contributing much. And I feel there's plenty to contribute to so far.
You play your game and I'll play mine. You'll grow to love my content, I promise.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

God dammit
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Fart
Fart
Goon
Fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Fart »

@Chickadee

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 10:57 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 348, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Role playing is simply an activity in which people do and say things while pretending to be someone else or while pretending in a particular situation. If 82 and 243 aren't the definition I just gave, what are they then?
I'm just saying yeehaw, cause i'm a cowboy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”