KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 2:15 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

"I don't know if you know this, but statistically, the number twenty-seven pick has most often been the winner of the rumble. Who is that going to be?"

Spoiler: BUZZ

"The Hitman was out here just a few minutes ago and now his brother is here. How will this change the game?"

Two minutes later..."The Rumble is winding down. Let's have our number twenty-eight entry out here!"

Spoiler: BUZZ

"That's... That's Curt Hennig! For those of you who don't know, that's Mr. Perfect himself! An intercontinental champion, a hall of famer. Good luck to the fool wanting to go up against him!"
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:09 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 401, gerryoat wrote:
In post 374, PeregrineV wrote:I think Titus is town this game.

I think MariA is town, because she's the ROCK. Yes, it's flavor based, sue me.

I think Narna is scum because fake faking in the preg-game thread? Trying too hard.

Vote: Fart
why is titus town at least?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:18 am

Post by McMenno »

In post 423, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Is Math sloppy as scum, that is the question.
what do you mean l'uzi vert
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:31 am

Post by Leonshade »

Back and caught up.

Math sheeping RC and Titus on the KMD wagon seems really out of character.
In post 416, MathBlade wrote:
In post 378, Titus wrote:
In post 376, MathBlade wrote:I can do KMD.

VOTE: KMD

RL Today.

[redacted image]
Why can you do KMD when the only players pushing it are the ones pushing you?

RC, can we lynch this please?
RC is not pushing me. He dayvigged me and then I didn't die. So I wonder why that is....
Then we are working together on a mutual scumread and KMD did not sit right me in the locker room. And
yes part of being civil means not screaming you are scum every two seconds when you make blatantly bad posts and never answer my questions.
If that is the case, why did you not mention KMD in this post?

Spoiler: Math's scumreads post
In post 260, MathBlade wrote:
In post 258, Titus wrote:
In post 256, Chickadee wrote:
In post 255, Titus wrote:
In post 254, MathBlade wrote:I scumread everyone else. We are only far out of RVS because people are picking their friends to play with.
If I or Chickadee are mislynched we still won't have a fucking clue who scum are after one of us dies which is bad.
This just feels more like flailing. You and I both know you have been mislynched a lot, so you should be able to tell who is scum and who isn't scum pushing you, or at least make an effort to.

I already have a few TRs and SRs in this thread and I think so does everyone.

But they're right. The only information you really get from one of us flipping town is that we defended each other. Could be good town reads, could be a good scum play to hide a while. Though, I'm inclined to say we're both town.
That's just incorrect and the more you focus exclusively on defending each other and not scumhunting, the more it's likely you're just scum.
I already scumread you and you repeat the same talking points and how opportunistic you are.
I scumread Gamma who keeps intentionally making the same mistakes.
I scumread Not Chara for having a different game than Inception.
I scumread Peptobislawl for lying and then saying other people have to correct them rather than admitting their mistake and this blame on other people only came up after bringing it up twice.
I scumread a lot of people for not correcting it.

Seriously stop calling reads not scumhunting.

I can't remember you mentioning a scumread on KMD in the pre-game thread, and even if you did, you certainly didn't focus on it enough for me to take note. It's really unlike you to have a read that you don't talk about, town!Math tends to be transparent about their reads. Choosing to sheep RC and Titus also seems weird, when you scumread Titus and haven't claimed a TR on RC. In Civ Mafia you didn't seem to hold RC in a high regard when he asked you who you thought were the best town players in the game, so I don't buy sheeping him on account of BoP, either.

VOTE: MathBlade
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:34 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 400, gerryoat wrote:
In post 358, Kmd4390 wrote:Also not liking gerry for similar reasons to chick just without the appeasement and just a bit of gut.
Can you expland a bit more on this? Also so right now if you have chick as scum and vote gamma, that means you see us 3 as a team right? Why did you choose gamma over the other 2?
Most of your posting up to that point had been non-game content. No, I haven't even started to think about teams. Day 1 is about lynching scum. We can figure out teams when we get our first scum flip. I chose gamma because I'm most confident in that read.

Also I forgot about this, but for context, this happened in the locker room:

Dodge was giving a couple of reads because Titus said here she wanted them. They included Titus town for a few reasons including agreeing with her. I cautioned him that agreeing with a good player in a game with multiple teams is a bad reason for a town read. He gave a jokey reply about it being a monumental occasion because he never agrees with Titus. I gave a one word answer of "understandable".

That's where mathblade's scum read on me came from.

Mathblade's version is that I was encouraging dodge's town read.

My version is that I was relating to his joke about never agreeing with Titus.

I'll let you guys decide what makes more sense.

But yes, mathblade's vote on me is consistent with the locker room and probably not just sheeping a scum read's vote.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:51 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 429, Kmd4390 wrote:Also I forgot about this, but for context, this happened in the locker room:

Dodge was giving a couple of reads because Titus said here she wanted them. They included Titus town for a few reasons including agreeing with her. I cautioned him that agreeing with a good player in a game with multiple teams is a bad reason for a town read. He gave a jokey reply about it being a monumental occasion because he never agrees with Titus. I gave a one word answer of "understandable".

But yes, mathblade's vote on me is consistent with the locker room and probably not just sheeping a scum read's vote.
Hmm, I do remember Dodge's TR.

This does make Math's vote more believable. Still, why choose to vote KMD over any other scumread? It's not like Math is lacking in scumreads, and the choice of players to sheep is still odd. Having a legit that they hadn't mentioned in this thread thus far is a sign that Math's scumhunting is legit, but that's NAI in a multiball setup.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:52 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 430, Leonshade wrote:Having a read that they hadn't mentioned in this thread thus far is a sign that Math's scumhunting is legit, but that's NAI in a multiball setup.
EBWOP.
- Vecna
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 4:26 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 427, McMenno wrote:
I mean is Math this careless as scum?

If Math is scum, I don't see them voting for KMD like that earlier. Too sloppy.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 430, Leonshade wrote:
In post 429, Kmd4390 wrote:Also I forgot about this, but for context, this happened in the locker room:

Hmm, I do remember Dodge's TR.

This does make Math's vote more believable. Still, why choose to vote KMD over any other scumread? It's not like Math is lacking in scumreads, and the choice of players to sheep is still odd. Having a legit that they hadn't mentioned in this thread thus far is a sign that Math's scumhunting is legit, but that's NAI in a multiball setup.
Pretty sure I get what happened, but I'll leave this for math to answer.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 4:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 428, Leonshade wrote:Back and caught up.

Math sheeping RC and Titus on the KMD wagon seems really out of character.
In post 416, MathBlade wrote:
In post 378, Titus wrote:
In post 376, MathBlade wrote:I can do KMD.

VOTE: KMD

RL Today.

[redacted image]
Why can you do KMD when the only players pushing it are the ones pushing you?

RC, can we lynch this please?
RC is not pushing me. He dayvigged me and then I didn't die. So I wonder why that is....
Then we are working together on a mutual scumread and KMD did not sit right me in the locker room. And
yes part of being civil means not screaming you are scum every two seconds when you make blatantly bad posts and never answer my questions.
If that is the case, why did you not mention KMD in this post?

Spoiler: Math's scumreads post
In post 260, MathBlade wrote:
In post 258, Titus wrote:
In post 256, Chickadee wrote:
In post 255, Titus wrote:
In post 254, MathBlade wrote:I scumread everyone else. We are only far out of RVS because people are picking their friends to play with.
If I or Chickadee are mislynched we still won't have a fucking clue who scum are after one of us dies which is bad.
This just feels more like flailing. You and I both know you have been mislynched a lot, so you should be able to tell who is scum and who isn't scum pushing you, or at least make an effort to.

I already have a few TRs and SRs in this thread and I think so does everyone.

But they're right. The only information you really get from one of us flipping town is that we defended each other. Could be good town reads, could be a good scum play to hide a while. Though, I'm inclined to say we're both town.
That's just incorrect and the more you focus exclusively on defending each other and not scumhunting, the more it's likely you're just scum.
I already scumread you and you repeat the same talking points and how opportunistic you are.
I scumread Gamma who keeps intentionally making the same mistakes.
I scumread Not Chara for having a different game than Inception.
I scumread Peptobislawl for lying and then saying other people have to correct them rather than admitting their mistake and this blame on other people only came up after bringing it up twice.
I scumread a lot of people for not correcting it.

Seriously stop calling reads not scumhunting.

I can't remember you mentioning a scumread on KMD in the pre-game thread, and even if you did, you certainly didn't focus on it enough for me to take note. It's really unlike you to have a read that you don't talk about, town!Math tends to be transparent about their reads. Choosing to sheep RC and Titus also seems weird, when you scumread Titus and haven't claimed a TR on RC. In Civ Mafia you didn't seem to hold RC in a high regard when he asked you who you thought were the best town players in the game, so I don't buy sheeping him on account of BoP, either.

KMD wasn't here yet.
*glares*

#ThirdPersonBecauseAnnoyed
And yes Town!Math IS being transparent when Town!Math can do something about it or it is revelant. Town!Math cannot lynch Mastina who they really want and so people are voting their scumread. If you look at 1900 Town!Math does hold RC's reads in high regard and if RC is town then that push will help him and Town!Math determine KMD's alignment and Town!Math feels buddied.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 4:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 432, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 427, McMenno wrote:
I mean is Math this careless as scum?

If Math is scum, I don't see them voting for KMD like that earlier. Too sloppy.
#This Statement is Empty
#IAmAVotingMyScumReads
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Chickadee »

People who are saying the Fart wagon is stupid, please explain it to me. From where I stand, Fart comes in and posts without ever saying much. Attempts have been made to engage them, and they just brush it off. Does anyone actually have a town read on Fart right now?
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 5:48 am

Post by Titus »

Rc, if you don't get here in 24 hours, I am going back to Math.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 5:57 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 436, Chickadee wrote:People who are saying the Fart wagon is stupid, please explain it to me. From where I stand, Fart comes in and posts without ever saying much. Attempts have been made to engage them, and they just brush it off. Does anyone actually have a town read on Fart right now?
Is that the case being made? If so, I missed that.

Also pretty sure I explained the town read already. Re-read me.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 379, Kmd4390 wrote:This fart wagon stinks. I've been townreading him because he seems very transparent about his thought process even with things that could normally be seen as scummy. Like he has no fear of anything being discovered about him. I don't want to say confidence because it's not that. Just... like he has nothing to hide.
i'm not sure if this is a real towntell, but i could get how it seems like one.

Kmd, what about my reasoning on Math don't you like? i think i've said exactly why i don't think their treatment of me makes sense considering the game we just came out of.
the Chickadee wagon was an early one and to get things moving. i may not have remembered the exact post where the tone bothered me but i remembered that i had a scumread. that's really all you can do once you lose access to the pregame.

not enjoying Titus but i've pretty much accepted i will scumread her in every game at first.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 6:02 am

Post by Not Chara »

also, Almost: so you're going through a bad spell. we all do. i'm still going to sheep you if you obvtown to me. let's work together. :> lynching scum will get you back on track. not that i think you fell off.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 385, Kmd4390 wrote:Also notice how Not Chara doesn't mention anyone else's reasoning here. I feel like Titus' points should at least be acknowledged there.
pretty sure i mentioned liking Titus's points on Chick. twice.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 6:08 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 436, Chickadee wrote:People who are saying the Fart wagon is stupid, please explain it to me. From where I stand, Fart comes in and posts without ever saying much. Attempts have been made to engage them, and they just brush it off. Does anyone actually have a town read on Fart right now?
i don't have an opinion on Fart right now.
don't want to lynch Chick anymore, though.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 6:17 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Okay, I entered at #27, which means I have to win. That's just the way the Rumble works OKAYBYE
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Not Chara »

no, i think number 1 is winning this. :> it's the same as town winning if i eliminate everyone else, right?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 6:19 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

You don't seem to get how the Rumble works. More people have won from the #27 spot than any other spot. That's why I picked it.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Not Chara »

you
picked
your number?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 6:21 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Spoiler: You don't have to open it, a bunch of quotes, I'll explain below
In post 120, Plato and Aristotle wrote:Actually fuck it let's do this.

Chickadee is legitimately very scummy and MathBlades defense of her is shit in a way that isn't town!Mathblade shitty.
In post 121, Plato and Aristotle wrote:
Not replacing because Math doesn't deserve it.
In post 122, Plato and Aristotle wrote:Wait a second I just remembered
In post 124, Plato and Aristotle wrote:OH no no no we are totally doing this.
In post 125, Plato and Aristotle wrote:Just give me some time. There are things that are worth it.
In post 126, Plato and Aristotle wrote:
Kill Mathblade
In post 127, Plato and Aristotle wrote:Day vig well deserved.

For real, can someone explain why this bullshit went unchallenged? And whoever answers this question better not give me some variation of "It is just RC being RC" either.

There is a larger overarching point I'd like to get to, but let's start here.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 6:21 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 446, Not Chara wrote:you
picked
your number?
Yeah, pre-ins were able to pick their entry when they pre-inned.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 6:22 am

Post by Not Chara »

oh, you were a pre-in player.

pedit: yep.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”