Micro 707 | Finding Flavor - Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 8:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What the hell? If that wasn't obviously not an alt I would start trying to find who it was and lynch the sorry sap who scumslipped.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 8:53 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 158, WhemePlay wrote:
In post 156, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:
In post 155, WhemePlay wrote:
In post 153, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:
In post 152, WhemePlay wrote:
[quote="In post 150
In post 147, WhemePlay wrote:Sonia have you been lurking this whole time?
Why is this important to you?
Because i thought it awfully convenient you haven't posted until i ask mod if you have been prodded.
Well the answer is no I just got on and I saw my role and posted, Choose to believe what you will.
ok. this is just your first time on since the game started?
Yes.
Your full of shit
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=71318
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:12 pm

Post by TesXX »

xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Tr for this gif <3
Uh, no. It's a gif.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 175, Gamma Emerald wrote:What the hell? If that wasn't obviously not an alt I would start trying to find who it was and lynch the sorry sap who scumslipped.
Obvious trolling is obvious.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:39 pm

Post by TesXX »

xSoniaNevermindx wrote:scum normally aren't the people who want to stand out they want to blend in middle of the pack
I disagree. Blending into the pack isn't good unless you have three days' worth of townies that are lynchbait.
CHEERFUL HYDRA
CHEERFUL HYDRA
Townie
CHEERFUL HYDRA
Townie
Townie

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 12:21 am

Post by CHEERFUL HYDRA »

In post 123, BlackStar wrote:Cheerful Hydra, what are your thoughts on not mafia's fake claim?
I thought it was fine! What's wrong with a little bit of fun?

What do
YOU
think about it?? :)
THIS IS A CHEERFUL HYDRA OF ARISTOPHANES AND RILEY CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 12:58 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 175, Gamma Emerald wrote:What the hell? If that wasn't obviously not an alt I would start trying to find who it was and lynch the sorry sap who scumslipped.
It's hard to put into words, but this feels a bit forced. I'll try to put it into words later since I'm leaving soon.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 1:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You're point comes across just fine thanks anyway
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
WhemePlay
WhemePlay
Goon
WhemePlay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 2:40 am

Post by WhemePlay »

In post 174, noah2017 wrote:Who should we nightkill????
Wtf is this
Srceenplay Whemestar

Do u know da wae
WhemePlay
WhemePlay
Goon
WhemePlay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 2:41 am

Post by WhemePlay »

In post 184, WhemePlay wrote:
In post 174, noah2017 wrote:Who should we nightkill????
Wtf is this
Sometimes I forget to sign my posts

-W
Srceenplay Whemestar

Do u know da wae
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 131, TesXX wrote:
Something_Smart wrote:CH is town because Ari is playing almost exactly to his town meta.
The thing wrong with townreading somebody because they're acting like their town meta is that as scum, you'd obviously want to look back at your town meta and act like it to look towny.
WhemePlay is probably town because the hydra dissonance indicates genuine and not faked feelings.
People in hydras can fake different feelings.
N_M is ever so slightly a town lean because at least he's engaging.
Engaging is NAI.
BlackStar wrote:Tes's posts don't feel right because of how intensely he was arguing against you reasoning earlier. He was defending me hard but there shouldn't be any reason for him to go that hard.
The reason I was defending you was because I disagreed with his reasoning against you. That's it.
1. Maybe but that completely misses the point of meta. If people were perfectly capable of imitating their towngames then the game of mafia wouldn't exist. And Ari has a reputation for getting lynched early a lot as scum, so people must be doing something right.
2. That doesn't mean they would this early. It might be easy to fake hydra dissonance as scum but it's even easier to just not bother (as hydra dissonance is something that draws attention anyway).
3. Not for Not_Mafia. (And no it isn't; scum are more likely to not engage than town are.)
In post 132, TesXX wrote:
Something_Smart wrote:
NM hasn't done anything besides that unexplained fake claim, so he's pretty null.
Won't disagree with this. He trolls all the time as both alignments.
If this is true, I don't get why you have a nullTR on him rather than a nullread.
Gut and experience with him.
In post 138, WhemePlay wrote:
In post 127, Something_Smart wrote:CH is town because Ari is playing almost exactly to his town meta.

Can you show me where you see NM as engaging? I don't see that at all maybe showing me your perspective will help.

Keep in mind this is considered engaging for NM.
In post 139, WhemePlay wrote:
In post 127, Something_Smart wrote: townread on me for answering his question without having to be reminded.
Din't like this part.
Is this the only reason you towered yourself?
What was the point of posting that?
???
If I'm interpreting this correctly, your question is, is this the only reason I townread myself. Which is not what I was saying at all; the quoted is my paraphrase of
Gamma's
read on me which I was describing as lazy.
In post 143, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:
In post 10, TesXX wrote:-snip-
This guy is trying too hard to come off like a jokester and it's cringing and pinging me
Trying too hard? Too hard for what?
In post 35, WhemePlay wrote:
In post 30, CHEERFUL HYDRA wrote:Hey Smart! How are ya? :)
I'm glad someone I can sheep is finally here!

VOTE: ZZZX
I dont like this post and don't really like screenplays vote that much sooo

VOTE: Cheerful Hydra

-W
this post was fucking awful like "I don't like this post" Why? Oh you're not gonna do that part just gonna vote with a shitty reason okay.
What would you expect on page 2?
In post 48, Something_Smart wrote:Gamma, can you fullclaim your exact role?
Why does full claiming as a miller solve any issue?
a) because there's a chance we might be able to get a real investigation on him (if he's odd/even-night or night specific for instance)
b) because scum are less likely to claim a modified version of miller
c) because more setup knowledge is good and it doesn't help scum at all
In post 56, Something_Smart wrote:It's not RVS anymore can we get a real post from you Tes?
when did you go super srs?
I'm always serious.
In post 148, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:
In post 101, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 100, CHEERFUL HYDRA wrote:HELLO EVERYONE!!! MY NAME IS RILEY CAKE!!!!

I DIDN'T LIKE WHEMEPLAYSIES' LATEST POSTS!!! it's cos they felt like they were faking an assessmentsies(hehe) of his votes!!! But it didn't feel real!!! SO I'LL VOTE EM!!!

VOTE: Whemeplay

- RILEY!
Do you think they'd have such obvious hydra dissonance as scum?
Why wouldn't they? It can be real and it can be fake but I doubt it'd cause anyone to look at them in a bad way.
Because it's not something a hydra would necessarily think to do as scum (given that they don't have any genuine thoughts and therefore could easily agree with each other). And ftr I don't think the last part is true because I have seen hydras pressured for dissonance.
In post 110, BlackStar wrote:
In post 105, WhemePlay wrote:
In post 104, WhemePlay wrote:
In post 98, BlackStar wrote:
In post 91, TesXX wrote:
In post 90, Not_Mafia wrote:Is there a reason I shouldn't have?
I'm just wondering what your motivation was.
I'm interested in hearing this too
WhemePlay wrote:VOTE: Blackstar

I don't like his posts.

I'm pretty sure I TR TesXX dude.
Sorta townread the other hydra kinda
And null on NM
This feels too vague to me. Can you explain what you don't like about my posts and why you have your other reads?
No lol I'm not good at explaining reads so i don't do it
Lemme rephrase that, when i try to explain my reads. I do it poorly and it ends up doing bad things for me.
Giving a bad explanation is better than not giving us any explanation at all.
This.
Why did you feel the need to say this? Do you agree so strongly that it needed to be reposted? (In case you were wondering, I actually don't think it's true in all cases; there are times where no explanation is better than a bad one.)
In post 127, Something_Smart wrote:CH is town because Ari is playing almost exactly to his town meta.

Tes is probably town because of his early questioning, particularly toward me. WhemePlay is probably town because the hydra dissonance indicates genuine and not faked feelings.

BlackStar is a scum lean because his posting seems a bit disconnected and could easily be made by either alignment. You are a scum lean mostly off of gut in regards to your attitude.

Gamma is a scumread because I don't believe the miller claim and because his reads seem lazy. (Scumread on you for not liking your attitude, townread on Tes for analyzing, townread on me for answering his question without having to be reminded.)
And Ari's town meta isssss????
If it were easy to explain I obviously would have done so already. But having been in a hydra with him so much I can say that the kinds of questions he asked in are very much the lightheartedly curious type of questions that he asks all the time as town.
In post 149, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:That little exchange between S_S and BS seems town/scum mostly because it doesn't feel forced and I sr both of them S_S's tone just feels rather...Off I don't like the push on the miller claim I agree that a miller shouldn't live forever but the way he's going at it feels like scum trying to find reasons to push someone and not scumhunt
This post has... a lot of wrong in it? The part about my tone is fair but read the parenthetical part of . Regarding my push on the miller claim, I really have no idea what you're talking about. I don't scumread Gamma because I don't believe his claim; I scumread him because I don't like his posts. That said, I'm not even voting him and have no intention to lynch him today. (Because if there are any rolecops in the game they literally have the PERFECT target.) And if you think I haven't been scumhunting you haven't really been reading...
In post 169, CHEERFUL HYDRA wrote:
In post 101, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 100, CHEERFUL HYDRA wrote:HELLO EVERYONE!!! MY NAME IS RILEY CAKE!!!!

I DIDN'T LIKE WHEMEPLAYSIES' LATEST POSTS!!! it's cos they felt like they were faking an assessmentsies(hehe) of his votes!!! But it didn't feel real!!! SO I'LL VOTE EM!!!

VOTE: Whemeplay

- RILEY!
Do you think they'd have such obvious hydra dissonance as scum?
of course!!!! ya silly goof!!! if I didn't I wouldn't be votin' him!!! *giggles*
I resent that. :P Can you elaborate a bit as to why you think they might do that as scum?
In post 182, TesXX wrote:
It's hard to put into words, but this feels a bit forced. I'll try to put it into words later since I'm leaving soon.
I can put it into words for you.

That post isn't a post somebody would actually make in a scum PT. Therefore, Gamma responding the way he did is probably faked.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 6:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Plot twist: I really am Miller?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 7:41 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 181, CHEERFUL HYDRA wrote:
In post 123, BlackStar wrote:Cheerful Hydra, what are your thoughts on not mafia's fake claim?
I thought it was fine! What's wrong with a little bit of fun?

What do
YOU
think about it?? :)
I thought it was some kind of gambit, but then he revealed that it was a fake claim really quickly. So I'm not sure what the real reasoning was
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 7:43 am

Post by BlackStar »

Gamma's reaction to that scum slip post was super weird
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 7:45 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 187, Not_Mafia wrote:Plot twist: I really am Miller?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 9:56 am

Post by TesXX »

Something_Smart wrote:I can put it into words for you.

That post isn't a post somebody would actually make in a scum PT. Therefore, Gamma responding the way he did is probably faked.
Yeah. Also, that seemed like if it were an alt it would be 120% trolling. Also, unless you're using mafSilver, there's an extremely low chance of you not realizing how different the main looks from the private thread, plus the fact that it would be unlikely for you to click on something like "Micro 707 MAFIA CHAT" thinking it's "Micro 707 | Finding Flavor - Day 1". To add on, there are very low mathematical chances of a Mafia Encryptor(2/25 I believe).
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 10:05 am

Post by TesXX »

There are just multiple ways that this seems like a forced way to try to look like you're sided with the town. VOTE: Gamma Emerald for now.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

List them. Go ahead.
<Embrace The Void>

TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 10:12 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 193, Gamma Emerald wrote:List them. Go ahead.
In post 191, TesXX wrote:

Yeah. Also, that seemed like if it were an alt it would be 120% trolling. Also, unless you're using mafSilver, there's an extremely low chance of you not realizing how different the main looks from the private thread, plus the fact that it would be unlikely for you to click on something like "Micro 707 MAFIA CHAT" thinking it's "Micro 707 | Finding Flavor - Day 1". To add on, there are very low mathematical chances of a Mafia Encryptor(2/25 I believe).
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Alright. Be aware I have made this same type of moronic statement before as town.
<Embrace The Void>

TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 10:50 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 195, Gamma Emerald wrote:Alright. Be aware I have made this same type of moronic statement before as town.
Could you give a link to it?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 10:51 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 191, TesXX wrote:

Yeah. Also, that seemed like if it were an alt it would be 120% trolling. Also, unless you're using mafSilver, there's an extremely low chance of you not realizing how different the main looks from the private thread, plus the fact that it would be unlikely for you to click on something like "Micro 707 | Finding Flavor - Day 1" thinking it's "Micro 707 MAFIA CHAT". To add on, there are very low mathematical chances of a Mafia Encryptor(2/25 I believe).
Edit
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69321
Looked for a contradiction in a player's reads and assumed Firebringer was in the game.
<Embrace The Void>

TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 11:38 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 198, Gamma Emerald wrote:viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69321
Looked for a contradiction in a player's reads and assumed Firebringer was in the game.
My problem is not with the fact that you would assume someone is in this game, but my problem is the reasoning you would scumread someone
if
you thought they were in this game.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”